It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightning Video of an creepy "Alien-thing" climbing down a apartments wall in Russia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

mekhanics
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I can't see any shadows!! Or, I must be blind or dumb. Bloody-hell, my mind is playing-up!

Nevermind, goodbye.

There are blatant shadows...

Are you watching this full screen?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Are you blind?
there are parts of the video where it clearly changes shape to be more humanoid, in coorilation with approaching the windows that may have occupants.
You need to start looking at the behavior of this organism and learning as opposed to defensive reactions do to your reinforcement of your personal negative hallucination.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Pinke
When you look at a better version of the video it gets less and less convincing:

No shadows in line with the bright light source. Hoax.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Its uncle grandpa. He's pretty nuts.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

DayKnightmare

Are you blind?
there are parts of the video where it clearly changes shape to be more humanoid, in coorilation with approaching the windows that may have occupants.
You need to start looking at the behavior of this organism and learning as opposed to defensive reactions do to your reinforcement of your personal negative hallucination.

Well, since I'm the one here who's actually able to write and articulate myself in a somewhat cogent manner, I think I'll stick with my gut on this one. Perhaps if you were able to actually convey your thoughts without murdering the English language, I'd be more apt to listen to what you have to say.

Maybe English isn't your first language and that's why your syntax is kind of all over the place. If English is your first language, you need to start reading and writing more.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I apologize.. I may have been the reason your thread was removed from the top of the first page.
I also apologize in advance for the further derailing and total death of this thread...this thread on a very serious and important subject. Too serious for this light media....what ATS has become I fear.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You can read and know what i mean...you are just trying to discredit me, typical disinfo tactic.
You have never made a spelling error?
oh ok yeah right...
good point sir you are so right, it is just a total fake cuz I cant spell...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

I know it is probably fake but I would like to see some screen shots. Sounds x file for sure.

Oh and luv the hair in your avatar.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
So another one goes to the HOAX! sub section well now that i had my sleep earlier today i to agree that it was fake.

Thank goodness for that. I have to say though it was a good one.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

Pinke
When you look at a better version of the video it gets less and less convincing:

This is far from debunked, so to label this a hoax is a bit unfair to the OP, ATS and Venom.

In all seriousness, there are OBVIOUS shadows, when the thing is turning corners there wouldnt be a shadow as it would be flat against the wall.

As it climbs there are obvious shadows.

Im not saying it is or isnt real - Still could be CGI but there are definite shadows.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

A one line post claiming hoax then the thread gets labeled hoax?!
So septicoverloard is a mod now?
MODS HELP!
I posted a past thread with a deleted video pertaining to this organism, thread gets pulled down, WTF?!
Someone find the ISS black space monster vid and post it please...TPTP are trying to erase this thread..

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm glad it's a HOAX.

I got escared

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Krystian

SkepticOverlord

Pinke

This is far from debunked, so to label this a hoax is a bit unfair to the OP, ATS and Venom.

In all seriousness, there are OBVIOUS shadows, when the thing is turning corners there wouldnt be a shadow as it would be flat against the wall.

As it climbs there are obvious shadows.

Im not saying it is or isnt real - Still could be CGI but there are definite shadows.

Although it probably is a hoax based on the unbelievable nature of the "creature", I agree with you. I would like to at least see this 100% proof of a hoax.. No disrespect to the Skeptic, maybe he's an expert on the matter, just a bit more explanation perhaps with visual aids can seal it..

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah me too bro..
It ain nothin but some CGI spiderman foreal son...
I got more scured when i watched Tales from the hood...or Leprechuan3
TOTAL HOAX!!!
EXTREEEEMMEEEEE!!!!!! ( makes crossed forearm sign)

link   
But what are we basing this being a hoax on? No shadows?

The thing def casts shadows even as it comes from the top of the building - Throughout the clip the body continuously casts a shadow as it should by its movement.

then as it gets lower its arms/legs whatever are scaling to the other side so they are flat against the building meaning you would not see a shadow.

edit on Dec-06:00pm3110 by Krystian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Really ATS? This is in hoax for what reason? what experts did you get to study the video and prove it fake? This is really sad, enough people blurt out the word fake because they don't want to believe something and all of a sudden the thread goes to #%#%. This is happening more and more on here, truly sad.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

ONE LINE POST FROM ATS FOUNDER?!
HOAX!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Maybe, children should not play with, Dead Things.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Even though there are no shadows under the brightest light source, as SO said, this may end up to be one of the most popular threads in the Hoax bin. It was a very fine job of CGI, that's for sure, and the fellow who made it should be given a round of applause.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Aleister
Even though there are no shadows under the brightest light source, as SO said, this may end up to be one of the most popular threads in the Hoax bin. It was a very fine job of CGI, that's for sure, and the fellow who made it should be given a round of applause.

Here is a zoomed in pic of about a second after it climbs to the other side of the building.

As it moves a leg, logically it would be outstretched from the building, hence casting a shadow. The light source is up and to the left.

If it was flat against the building there wouldnt be a shadow to cast from that angle.

Obvious shadow throughout the clip.

Here is a pic from the beginning of its decent...

Blatant shadow. The shadow continues through its movement!

Are we watching the same video?

Are you guys watching this on your phones?

edit on Dec-06:00pm3110 by Krystian because: added 2nd pic

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join