It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightning Video of an creepy "Alien-thing" climbing down a apartments wall in Russia

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by MissBeck

It would be nice if there was another forum option besides the hoax bin forum for these sort of topics.

I want the camera person tracked down, dragged on here kicking and screaming, and showing me how they did it.

Exactly

although I don't believe it is real, what's the harm?
edit on 083131p://bTuesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

e.g.
A Forum for "inconclusive cases".
Just like this one.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I've watched this video and thread with interest. I have watched how the thread was top of the page and then quickly bumped further down the recent page..

I can clearly see shadows.

This place is getting worse than the NSA for sweeping things under the carpet.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MissBeck

Thx. alot for your investigative efforts.
very well done!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

vivid1975
I've watched this video and thread with interest. I have watched how the thread was top of the page and then quickly bumped further down the recent page..

I can clearly see shadows.

This place is getting worse than the NSA for sweeping things under the carpet.

Exactly...My feeling is when you start a thread with a case that could be real like this...
(btw. i'm sure this is no hoax, after ponder all the information a got from participating ATS-ers
in this Thread.)...People trying to rip the case appart with shaky arguments.

edit on 10/12/13 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Respectfully:

Has it been conclusively proven a hoax? Or has the guy who filmed it come out admitting it as a hoax?

If no to both, then why the move? I'm just trying to understand.

Eh, I'm still believing it to be real until otherwise proven. But that's just me; I'm a bit of a rebel.

(for the record, I saw shadows TOO. )

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just because it's been hoaxed in the past, does not infer all future incidence as hoaxes.

That's like the ol' "Oh, yeah that was debunked 10 years ago" crowd who chooses to ignore a re-opened in-depth analysis by such-n-such entity since that time.

ugh.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

ExquisitExamplE
reply to post by Indigo5

I'd sooner believe it's a bio-mechanical extraterrestrial drone than a frog on a window . Don't you find it odd that this "Frog" on a window manages to plant it's feet directly on the areas of the window where the seams of the building would appear? That would be a difficult task for a human to coordinate, let alone a lowly amphibian.

It is a tree frog on the floodlight that illuminates the building, not the window. That is why it looks thinner. Hold your finger in front of a flashlight and cast a shadow on paper.

The frog was on the floodlight to catch bugs attracted by the floodlight.

As for your confusion about how the "handholds" align with windows and seems....the video has been edited. See 2:22 through 2:26 of the video. You will see it skip/jump just as the frog places one grip in the center of a window and the other in the middle of the wall without seems or handhold...then the video jumps/skips.

Obviously the shooter of the video edited this video to make it appear other than what it actually is.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It's harsh that this has been moved to the hoax bin I suppose, although it's not real... it actually can't be real, but until it's actually proven to be a hoax, with analysis detailing the hoax and which parts led them to believe it was hoaxed etc, then perhaps the thread should have stood, or at least been in skunk works.

Seeing people say "OMG it's definitely real, I've seen one" is pretty much on par with people spouting about the Galactic Federation of Light and other such nonsense.... it's not real.

BUT.... what would ATS actually be if we just swept aside all the "silly" nonsense, fake threads.... pretty much all of crypto, aliens.... most conspiracy threads. Elvis already fell a while ago...
All that would be left would be survival threads, political threads and breaking news.

Maybe that's what ATS wants? They've been moving further away from conspiracies for a while now... with so many topics shut down, banned or just stifled and closed, that it just makes you think.
If you don't want to discuss conspiracies any more, or paranormal stuff.... shouldn't you at least tell the members that?

I don't believe this for one minute, it doesn't look real and it's pretty stupid that people think it is real... BUT they do, and this site is just the place to discuss it, or it used to be anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is it a Tulpa?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Thx for that. I didn't notice this.
So i looked at it again in extrem Slomo with VLC-Player at 0.06x - 0.25 speed variation
My Opinion is this thing often moves itself sometimes extremely fast.
e.g. sometimes in Slomo you can see 3 Legs for a very short time.
I think the shutter of the camera (cellphonecam) couldn't handle these fast movements
and so you get these glitches on the video.
Just my 2 cents on that issue!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

it actually can't be real

Pretty strong statement there. We are learning there are other dimensions, we have quantum bound particles and strange matter and energy, we are learning that the possibility of things like the movie MIST and the opening of wormholes is not pure fiction.

When you learn the tiny little part of reality you choose to see is not all there is what will you do to adjust?

Clearly it is wrong to label things HOAX without proof that it is so. So many wrong things abounding in the world even on an alternative discussion site like ATS

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

rainprincess64
reply to post by vivid1975

I agree with you on this! While we're bound to see a lot of hoaxes (if all concluded "hoaxes" really are hoaxes or just claimed to be hoaxes for cover-up purposes), the ideas come from somewhere perhaps by inspiration of what someone actually has seen? Someone else here mentioned the possibility of this being somehow connected to the meteor crash in Russia back in February. From what I've heard floating around the internet, Russia has "threatened" the US gov't to disclose the existence of aliens... or they will. Wonder if things like this would be the start of that? I don't know, I'm just thinking of weird possibilities ha ha.

Wish i could star this..:-( no stars in Hoax bin for some reason, guess we lose the right to opinions here.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

This being could be real. Many of the higher beings look unbelievable and most times the unbelievable is the truth and it always remains hidden, because no one ever believes something that seems unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Pretty strong statement there. We are learning there are other dimensions, we have quantum bound particles and strange matter and energy, we are learning that the possibility of things like the movie MIST and the opening of wormholes is not pure fiction.

When you learn the tiny little part of reality you choose to see is not all there is what will you do to adjust?

Clearly it is wrong to label things HOAX without proof that it is so. So many wrong things abounding in the world even on an alternative discussion site like ATS

I didn't say it couldn't possibly exist, I just said it can't be real. Meaning the video and the creature in it.
There have been a million of these videos over the years and they almost always start with someone filming just before the "creature, ufo, alien, bigfoot" or whatever comes strolling along.

I've already said in earlier posts that it's possible for these creatures to exist.

I'm merely stating that what we see in the video is not real.

I also agreed that it shouldn't be in the hoax bin until proven conclusively that it is a hoax

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Wow the video is now gone. Ok only the one I was looking at.
edit on 10-12-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is a video of an extraterrestrial climbing on an apartment buiding in Moscow. It is 100% real. The creature shown in the video exists. Period.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I still see it in the thread and on YT.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Char-Lee
Wow the video is now gone.

It still works on the first page of this thread. Do you mean on youtube, but would it still be playing here if that's the case?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth".
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

blupblup

it doesn't look real and it's pretty stupid that people think it is real...

Oh? Really? Can you explain how you came to that assumption please. I am not a stupid person, but I have never seen anything like that in my lifetime. So that means it can't be real? Because it's not a regular occurrence, it's not real?

I am also well aware that videos can be doctored/faked and all that, I'm not that naive, and I am guessing the purpose for the OP was to see if anyone had any info regarding if indeed it had been proven a fake.

I've done some digging myself, and not once have I found any evidence of it being proven a hoax. But saying that, there's no evidence that it is real either.

It seems a relatively new video, a few months old, so maybe in time, the truth will come out, and I for one will be very relieved if it's a hoax. But to say it's pretty stupid for at least looking at the possibility seems a bit harsh.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join