It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA is lying about Comet ISON.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Can you please elaborate which facts you are referring to? I hope you are not referring to your trusted source because I am afraid he has been proven wrong . The ISON website shows this. Your source can take all the time he needs to do the math, but it is pointless if he thinks Stereo A is closer to ISON than Enki.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Isn't it so nice when you make statements, which certain individuals say are wrong...and then they go out of their way to further reiterate what was said?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

roncoallstar

Can you please elaborate which facts you are referring to? I hope you are not referring to your trusted source because I am afraid he has been proven wrong . The ISON website shows this. Your source can take all the time he needs to do the math, but it is pointless if he thinks Stereo A is closer to ISON than Enki.

Its Encke, first of all.

And please show me again where this 'proof' is.

I looked before when you posted it, and searched the page (using control + F to search the page) and found ZERO mention of Encke.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

yea right, he had 5 days to do that and one would consider that a man with his brilliant mind would be able to do that in 5 days time. The fact is that he didn`t know for sure that his claims were correct when he was saying that Ison is smaller than Encke. It seems like it, but it`s hard to tell from the motion picture. And he too was looking at it, just like we did, nothing more. Therefore, this whole thing arguing is pointless until we know more...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Too many coincidences?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

You mean too many extremely convenient coincidences for NASA. You know that they say "If it sounds too good to be true it probably is".

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I will do one better for everyone.
The thread is posted in the Aliens and UFOs forum, when in reality if the OP didn't think it was of ET origin it should be posted in either Space exploration forum or Science and Technology forum.

I would also like to say that the OP is being very rude to people that have opinions on the matter that is posted and is not reading anything using logical thinking. I can see why people think the youtube video posted is questionable since daryllyn has pointed out and i will quote below of what she has pointed out in case the OP missed it.

daryllyn
And, here is the video from BPEarthwatch, where he plays around with the contrast of hubble images and somehow.... comes to the conclusion that the comet is possibly being 'steered'.

He also has videos about Niburu, the annunaki being here, and some other fringe topics.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I'm sorry it is Encke. Here is the link again to the Stereo website. I am referring you to the first animation of the ISON orbit.

ISON

We know that Encke is near Mercury as we speak, and we know ISON's position as well, as you can see from the animation. The animation is fast but if you look at the positions of Mercury and ISON and todays date, you can clearly see that Stereo A is closer to Encke than ISON. Do you agree?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Also, I don`t give a s... if he is freaking Chuck Norris, just provide me with the evidence. It`s stupid to think that if one is full of credentials, then he certainly tells the truth. Might be his failure, lack of concentraion, different aspect, influenced by someone in power to deny, or else. Can`t rely on the credential people anymore thesedays.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

If you want to get technical, they did name it after Enki...they just changed the wording so most would be oblivious.

Then again most people have probably never heard of Enki anyway.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

I am sorry I should have posted this in that forum then, I didn't even see a forum for space.

I will not apologize for defending myself. Also again, that video does not prove anything other than he is open to a possibility. In your opinion I guess that makes him untrustworthy. In my opinion being open to such outrageous possibilities does not mean you are any less credible.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eyezenmaitreya

Yes I got them mixed up for that very reason.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

daryllyn
This same guy, BP earth watch, the guy from the youtube video that YOU posted, also thinks that something is steering comet ISON. He uploaded a video saying so.

He also has a video ALERT ALIENS IN WHITEHOUSE Nibiru is Real...
and
video's claiming there was a alien attack... and a hidden object was found near earth....

So as can easily be seen he loves posting silly made up stories, so his claim in this thread is also just a silly made up story!
edit on 25-11-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I don't care if he made a video about aliens landing in his backyard, that has nothing to do with this particular event.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Some guy on Youtube says something.... its fact.

An astrophysicist with very impressive credentials who also holds a pretty kick ass position currently, and is an expert on the topic, says the opposite.... and its not true and youtube guy is 100 percent right. Got it.

ATS has gone majorly downhill in regards to what is considered a reliable source.

So go on and enjoy your Youtube vids and your doom and I will go on and enjoy reading about facts... from experts on the topic.

OP... I cannot agree that what you have posted is proof of anything. If you would like to do the math (I won't pretend to know how to do it... but I do realize that is how these things are calculated... you cannot just look at an orbit diagram and know distances of objects, especially those not shown in said image) then maybe it would be another story.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Also, he didn't make it up, he compiled information from sources like NASA, Stereo, etc...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Aliensun

You gotta view official information about comets as you would science and government responses toward UFOs. Anybody remember the blatant lie they told us about Hale-Bopp's companion in 1997 that was plainly visible but they claimed didn't exist?

The companion did not exist.

But the people who listened to Richard Hoagland and Courtney Brown on the Art Bell show thought it did. As did some unfortunate people who wore black Nike tennis shoes.

whatstheharm.net...

The sad thing is that people who believe every bright comet is "OMG Alienz" also believe that scientists who live and die by making discoveries would cover up some of the most amazing discoveries in the world and forgo a Nobel Prize, a ton of grant money and prestige.

edit on 25-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Yes, well especially since it can be FACTUALLY proven that it is named after Enki. Simply because you don't name something similar to another name unless you have first heard of the original name.

Which makes this dynamic duo even more concerning. Comet ISON named after the son of man, zion and 2012...and Comet ENCKE named after Enki known as Yahweh and Jehovah in biblical texts and Zeus in ancient greece.

Nope, definitely nothing odd here. I mean especially not if you count Comet Lovejoy and all the other comets, asteroids and meteors on the increase as well as the weather getting more ominous.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

daryllyn
Some guy on Youtube says something.... its fact.

An astrophysicist with very impressive credentials who also holds a pretty kick ass position currently, and is an expert on the topic, says the opposite.... and its not true and youtube guy is 100 percent right. Got it.

ATS has gone majorly downhill in regards to what is considered a reliable source.

So go on and enjoy your Youtube vids and your doom and I will go on and enjoy reading about facts... from experts on the topic.

OP... I cannot agree that what you have posted is proof of anything. If you would like to do the math (I won't pretend to know how to do it... but I do realize that is how these things are calculated... you cannot just look at an orbit diagram and know distances of objects, especially those not shown in said image) then maybe it would be another story.

That is fine that you do not agree, I am not here to make people see things my way, just to relay the information. I am sorry you cannot trust data from the actual Stereo website. That's just an animation, you can open the helioviewer and clearly see it for yourself though, with almost no effort.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

eyezenmaitreya

If you want to get technical, they did name it after Enki...they just changed the wording so most would be oblivious.

Then again most people have probably never heard of Enki anyway.

Johann Franz Encke
The Comet Encke is named after him for his calculation of its orbit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join