It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA is lying about Comet ISON.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

First off, what are you defending yourself from? It seems to me all you're doing is defending this random guy on youtube. You already had said all you are doing is being the messenger and yet you are being offended by things that aren't about you but about this guy on youtube. Sure its possible that aliens could control a comet but in this case there is none. Like all the other comets (hail bop etc.) it is gonna pass by and it will be spectacular sight to see but nothing will happen that will threaten our way of life on earth. This guy though to me doesn't seem credible and there are many reasons why already so I don't think I need list any other reasons.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Actually what is being said is neither can be PROVEN as lie.

Just because some guy says this is correct doesn't mean he is right. The same goes for your astrophysicist source.

The only reason people aren't ignoring what BPEarthWatch says is because he is doing research with an open mind.

As well as he brings up points that haven't been considered in detail till now.

Please have manners and stop twisting words around to fit your benefit.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Actually, that is the excuse they present.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

neobludragon

First off, what are you defending yourself from? It seems to me all you're doing is defending this random guy on youtube. You already had said all you are doing is being the messenger and yet you are being offended by things that aren't about you but about this guy on youtube. Sure its possible that aliens could control a comet but in this case there is none. Like all the other comets (hail bop etc.) it is gonna pass by and it will be spectacular sight to see but nothing will happen that will threaten our way of life on earth. This guy though to me doesn't seem credible and there are many reasons why already so I don't think I need list any other reasons.

I agree with him, therefore I am defending him, not sure what you are asking. He is not a random guy, and he is not a conspiracy nut. He has given me reliable information since I have followed him. I tend to listen to people that don't lie and work with an open mind, call that crazy if you want.

I don't subscribe to his theory that an alien is in control of a comet, even though he doesn't make this claim, he only suggest it.

Lastly please do not say things like nothing will happen. Do you realize that there is no way you could possibly know that?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eyezenmaitreya

Totally agree with you. I would agree with Astrophysicist if he had solid proof, but just please read again this sentence.

Notice the motion of the two comets. Notice the direction Encke is moving in, and then the direction ISON is coming in at.

The guy is telling you to look at the animation, so he is looking at it too. How come does he know more then, just looking at the picture? And yes he is referring to the gif picture. He admits that further calculation and simulation is needed.

I hope he comes up with the update and would prefer sooner than later=)
edit on 25-11-2013 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Op3nM1nd3d

Yes, well i think you need to consider another possibility as well.

What if he knows more but can't say more out of safety concern due to him being an astrophysicist and potentially having access to info that everyone doesn't have access to.

Besides, when it comes to unsettling stuff like this...the governments philosophy is "no one knows till everyone knows".

So in the event that it is serious, they will keep a lid on the information as long as possible...whatever way they can, like photoshop or convenient space probe accidents for example.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well his information isn't 100% accurate, to say that it is you are saying that no one can be wrong and people can always be wrong, so right there is one problem I am having with you defending this guy. Secondly, you said you were defending yourself in 1 post which is why I was confused because all you're doing is saying the stuff you heard from him and not throwing in any thing else. Have you yourself gone and looked at other information? I mean clearly you can't just believe 1 source of information. I mean if this guy is gonna teach you anything it should be that he is going through other sources for his information. His sources may not be credible or they could be but either way he still has other sources. I will repeat though, he is not 100% accurate about anything. No one is 100% accurate.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eyezenmaitreya

Excatly, that is why I said they can`t be trusted. And also wondering why it`s taking so long to complete a freaking simulation

Anyways, I hope I`ll know more when I wake up. It`s late here and I need to retire...Going to see how they re doing on the other side=) Goodnight.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

hellobruce

daryllyn
This same guy, BP earth watch, the guy from the youtube video that YOU posted, also thinks that something is steering comet ISON. He uploaded a video saying so.

He also has a video ALERT ALIENS IN WHITEHOUSE Nibiru is Real...
and
video's claiming there was a alien attack... and a hidden object was found near earth....

So as can easily be seen he loves posting silly made up stories, so his claim in this thread is also just a silly made up story!
edit on 25-11-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

And what do those other videos do to his overall credibility for you?

They certainly don't add to his credibility for me...

I'm still going to have to go with Mr. Astrophysicist and expert on the topic.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Op3nM1nd3d

The guy is telling you to look at the animation, so he is looking at it too. How come does he know more then, just looking at the picture? And yes he is referring to the gif picture. He admits that further calculation and simulation is needed.

He knows more because....

He is an astrophysicist and an expert on sun-grazing comets.

He didn't get everything he knows about these comets just from that animation.
edit on 25pmMon, 25 Nov 2013 21:54:19 -060013MondayMonday1311 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Well as far as I am concerned his information is very accurate. He gets a lot of this data from here:
ISON

There is a delay of 1 day from imaging to the time it is proccessed, and the rest of the data comes from the stereo cameras and NASA. This is the best data we have on the comet, and if you know someone besides NASA who has contributed more, I would love to see it. Unless you work for NASA, I can't imagine anyone else would provide better data than this. So in fact if you believe BP is using incorrect data, you are also claiming that Bruce Gary and crew are providing incorrect data. Good luck disproving that...

I have done the cross referencing myself and I provided a link to the actual Stereo website that proves that Stereo A is closer to Encke. I am not sure there is much else I can say, the data speaks for itself. I don't claim anyone is 100% accurate. Even BP himself claimed that as of yesterday, the nucleus was a a guesstimate of 20km minimum. He never claims the data is 100% in fact he acknowledges the fact that only NASA knows what the actual numbers are.
edit on 25-11-2013 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

To each their own, however i find people who have more to gain by hiding info less trustworthy then those of open mind who desire to help people.

If you want to pretend that lying isn't the new normal go ahead. Just know this is a "fringe" website...its not supposed to feed the delusion you keep wanting to.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

To individuals who have an open mind and don't believe everything they are told because someone of supposed higher "status" tells them to, those are just titles and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

roncoallstar
reply to post by hellobruce

I don't care if he made a video about aliens landing in his backyard, that has nothing to do with this particular event.

umm what??? so basically you dont care about credibility?

If someone is known to post videos that are obvious hoaxes, then why should anyone even listen to his current postings?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I have no clue if they are using incorrect data, nor have i claimed they have, but there is a chance they are.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0nZ

If someone is known to post videos that are obvious hoaxes, then why should anyone even listen to his current postings?

How dare you bring logic into this thread. Shame on you... oh wait...

Obviously, credibility means nothing. Credentials mean nothing. And, youtube is the new reliable source.

If you don't agree with me, you are obviously close minded and probably a shill.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

daryllyn

hellobruce

daryllyn
This same guy, BP earth watch, the guy from the youtube video that YOU posted, also thinks that something is steering comet ISON. He uploaded a video saying so.

and
video's claiming there was a alien attack... and a hidden object was found near earth....

So as can easily be seen he loves posting silly made up stories, so his claim in this thread is also just a silly made up story!

What can I say without getting into another pointless debate with you? I understand that you think BP is a fraud and your astrophysicist is credible, even though I proved him 100% wrong about the location of ISON in regards to Stereo A. It's funny because Bruce Gary and crew probably have more credentials than your source and BP gets his hard data from Bruce's ISON website.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Op3nM1nd3d
Like he said, we ll know more in the next days with math and software....and that was 21st. Today is 26th, so where is the update?? Does he know sth and not telling us??

Latest Update: November 25th, 2013

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Kr0nZ

roncoallstar
reply to post by hellobruce

I don't care if he made a video about aliens landing in his backyard, that has nothing to do with this particular event.

If you are going to twist words around, you should probably think before you speak. I am not saying he made a video about aliens landing in his backyard. In fact he has never posted a hoax, only hard data with occasional theories. Unless you have proof that BP is a hoaxer you should probably not call him one.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

roncoallstar

daryllyn

hellobruce

daryllyn

and

What can I say without getting into another pointless debate with you? I understand that you think BP is a fraud and your astrophysicist is credible, even though I proved him 100% wrong about the location of ISON in regards to Stereo A. It's funny because Bruce Gary and crew probably have more credentials than your source and BP gets his hard data from Bruce's ISON website.

Bruce Gary is an amateur, according to google.

You cannot know what you claim to know from the source you gave.

For one... Ecnke isn't even on the image.

Two... you cannot 'eye ball' the distance of ISON and pair it with the position you assume Encke is in currently (remember, its not shown..) and call that disproving an astrophysicist.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join