It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
To be honest... i think he's trying to say something, with out actually having to say it! Like code! I think he's trying to give reference points or something, for readers to look up and research... Put the puzzle together... Who am I??

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am a normal person, who lives in my house. I was in the hospital for a traumatic head injury, I went to high school. At graduation day I was set up for a gun scare, this kid said I got molested , I didn't know. In Underground he says " the Anti-Christ is back" , but it's all an illusion. I am a normal person. I go to work, and not prince of Darkness. I think that's why the Freemasons needed me, to try and set up Revelations. They were religious and probably curious about the prophecy. Would he come back. I am not evil, very nice person. I hold the door for people always say Thank you and very polite. I think they created this empire , to see if anyone was watching, or anything.......I mean God. William Cooper said this was an old idea they shouldn't of went through with. The Freemasons have been around for centuries maybe even a thousand years. What if they thought we can make the prophecy of Revelations happen?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

letmeon
C mon people, I am fine I am not crazy for believing these things. I don't believe I know. The mental illness was set up as a front to discredit my story. I don't need anymore hot cougars telling me that I might be crazy or seek professional help. Remember when I said there will be no more " you're crazy posts" , c mon people. You really never heard of this.

"Crazy" people are incapable of recognizing they're crazy. Just because you feel like you can see some 'truth' in random one liners from musicians doesn't make everything you think real and is a little asinine. There are certainly messages encoded in some music but Nas although a brilliant artist, isn't sending hidden messages to you so you can dump stock....I promise.

edit on 2-12-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nas on Streets Disicple, has a song " A Message to the Feds, Sincerly, We the people" says " this is prophecy God is with us..........later says......Sincerly yours street disciple Revelations."

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Stealthbomber
reply to post by letmeon

If you are the monster that they're talking about that's pretty cool that your friends with Rihanna

Do you also get along with the voices inside of your head?

SUPER BEST FRIENDS. Second line.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Why oh why does ATS attract all the nutballs.

Instead of encouraging this behavior, perhaps ATS can get him some help before the voices in his head make him do something terrible.

I honestly believe that people like this need to be institutionalized for the safety of people.

ATS should not encourage people like this.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

I agree and can recognize what you are saying. It does make you wonder and maturity counts. Makes me wonder how old the OP is. This world has many minds..

OP.. how old are you?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am 30 and when I first went online with this I was 24. A lot of people here talk in code, can you see the forest from the trees. Some people on this thread heard of me and know I am telling the truth. I mean this is the biggest conspiracy site around.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Onslaught2996

Instead of encouraging this behavior, perhaps ATS can get him some help before the voices in his head make him do something terrible.

I honestly believe that people like this need to be institutionalized for the safety of people.

I don't hear voices anymore, been on meds three years to make them go away. I am a normal civilian who just knows things. Does anyone here know of " Behold a Pale Horse" written by William Cooper. Or his website.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Most people here are familiar with Behold a Pale Horse, and have varying opinions of it...

To me it makes no difference; you are failing to process the information you are presented with. Maintaining the delusion that you are this or that person from a particular song is counter-intuitive to your position.

Stop thinking. It may be the best advice for you to take at this point in your life.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yeah I have to agree OP, I was only asking what your purpose was and what you were trying to say because I wondered whether you were sound of mind and coherent.
I honestly don't think you are... and I'm not being mean at all, but you're just not making any sense and you're linking many unrelated things and trying to talk in riddles and mysteriously etc etc.

I'd say just get offline for a while, take some nice walks outside, listen to some classical (or non-lyrics) music and just relax and forget all the conspiracy, illuminati stuff for a while.
Perhaps talk to someone, a relative, your doctor.

Just take it easy ok?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Onslaught2996

I agree. It is a liability issue, really. If and when he snaps and hurts someone, this thread may make ATS liable. I'd delete it if I were a mod.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

letmeon
Nas on Streets Disicple, has a song " A Message to the Feds, Sincerly, We the people" says " this is prophecy God is with us..........later says......Sincerly yours street disciple Revelations."

He also said "Jesus died at age 33, that's 33 shots from twin glocs at 16 a piece is 32. Which means one of his guns was holding 17; 27 hit your crew 6 went into you. "

What stocks should I buy? Or do I have to listen to it at a particular time under a particular influence?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The whole thing about this thread and letmeon's posts is that above all they are hugely disappointing. I think a huge amount of people on here are pretty open minded and enjoy a good conspiracy theory to dissect but unfortunately this thread doesnt cater to any of us due to the lack of any real theory or information.

I shall state again, lyrics and song titles do NOT substantiate whatever it is that you are going on about. I would so love you to write something of some substance on here but alas you have NOT.

The ONLY thing abut your posts that lead to any real understanding of what you are trying to convey is that you have been diagnosed with mental illness and have been on meds to stop voices, had some sort of head injury and was framed for a school shooting.

All these points can only lead to one conclusion, you are delusional and could possibly pose some sort of threat in the future. I do not say this to be clever or rude but this assumption is soley based on your posts and the things that made any sense on them.

Unless you have any real story to tell I would suggest you give this rather lacking tale a rest now mate
Cheers

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Just letting you (letmeon) know that I'm still checking this thread for your answers. I hope you don't think you're obligated to answer my questions. I was mostly curious about your story and wanted to know the depth of your conspiracy theory. I'm in no rush to have you answer back. I hope you're not feeling like the members are portraying you to be, under distress or crazy.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Vviena1606
The whole thing about this thread and letmeon's posts is that above all they are hugely disappointing. I think a huge amount of people on here are pretty open minded and enjoy a good conspiracy theory to dissect but unfortunately this thread doesnt cater to any of us due to the lack of any real theory or information.

I shall state again, lyrics and song titles do NOT substantiate whatever it is that you are going on about. I would so love you to write something of some substance on here but alas you have NOT.

The ONLY thing abut your posts that lead to any real understanding of what you are trying to convey is that you have been diagnosed with mental illness and have been on meds to stop voices, had some sort of head injury and was framed for a school shooting.

All these points can only lead to one conclusion, you are delusional and could possibly pose some sort of threat in the future. I do not say this to be clever or rude but this assumption is soley based on your posts and the things that made any sense on them.

Unless you have any real story to tell I would suggest you give this rather lacking tale a rest now mate
Cheers

I gave you the Behind the Music story of hidden messages and subliminals in pop culture. National Global Music. The Freemasons and the Illuminati and the New World Order. I am not going to " snap" I am under no pressure , haven't heard voices in three years and when I did one time they told me to go into someone's backyard once and I didn't cause I knew that was illegal. Just because I am mentally ill doesn't make me dangerous or a monster or sorta retarted.

This is the biggest conspiracy of the century. Did anyone try listening to the songs I posted. Incubus , megalomaniac, " your not Jesus you're not Elvis" who is he talking to. The Killers When you were Young, " he doesn't look a thing like Jesus but more than you will ever know." Stone Sour s lead singer was the singer of Slipknot a freak war band like a gang band. They wore Halloween serial killer masks while they played. Some of the aetheists in metal and other places said " I was like the first one, Christ". An Anti-Christ of sorts that fit the prophecy , I prefer the Devils Christ. Satanists and aetheists said I was mirror image or Revelations is an epifamy about Christ.

Feds who worked in TV used to send me subliminals through TV like I was 007 and wink at me for ten years. I am not making this up.

1Learner I been meaning to get back to you just been busy.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am not an aetheist , I know on this site you all are . I never went to church or read the bible, but believe in something. Why are we here , why is anything here when there could just be blackness. We evolved from germs and amebas , ( that's retarted). We and the 50 million different forms of life on this planet are pretty advanced to just be an accident. With the vision system , the digestive system and nervous system I don't understand why people don't see an intelligent design. We "evolved" so all those things just grew themselves because of nature. Seems extremely complex. And my father and my family wouldn't want me to come here and use the word Anti-Christ too much, the Devils Christ sounds better.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
woot, I found that part of ATS again.

Nas huh?

Probably.

But we all know Jay-Z is the biggest wanna-be illuminati turd in the punch bowl.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Look after yourself, letmeon.
The world is a trick and full of actors in a dark play. The strength
is yours and is always within. Shake yourself out of the illusion.
God speed and good luck to you.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

1Learner

letmeon
I watched them closely till 2005 and the day my court order ended I went online to find the truth.

Who is the "them" whom you refer to in the quote?

letmeon
The coolest video I ever saw was 2008 the video was of a black haired girl at center of table then they pan back and it looks like Last Supper painting with clown and juggler and fire breather ( circus people). That was after I went online , people thought I was the Anti-Christ when I told them my story. I am sleepy and tired and I never know what's going on....

Good luck.

letmeon
What's the game show you were talking about earlier?

It was a movie with Arnold Shwartzenagger , he was set up for a crime he didnt commit and sentenced to this show in future where he had to fight to the death with gladiators hunting him with cars and weapons and he was given a jump suit.

Did you say you were on that game show, or something similar to it but in real life? If you did, why did it happen? I think read one of your posts and it said you were forced to survive after leaving a gov't agency...is that also true, will you explain that to me?

letmeon
What did the 1% do to make you think you were in danger?

They made me think I was on the news like Columbine and wanted to party with musicians. I thought everyone knew and hated me.

How did they make you think it, and who exactly are the 1percent?
They made you think you wanted to party with musicians?

You have my condolences. It sounds like you're having a rough time, I don't know how to help you out.

I did want to ask questions in hopes that you would find that you were really just fretting over nothing, nonsense, but I don't know anymore.

Sorry , I didn't get back in days, I wanted to write your questions down. I said a few days ago maybe this thread should have ended already. I will keep answering questions to anyone that's interested. I just had to do something crazy after high school. I also said I wasn't going to push this and it's fine to me if it gets buried in old threads. Just thought some might be interested and I had to say me peace. I am not making this up, this really happened.

Sorry for saying the word " retarted", I was just frustrated that felt like everyone was ganging up on me. I had to go through a second childhood because of head injury and I sorta know how people who are disabled view the world. I tried to edit my post , but too much time passed.

Who are they? " They" are musicians whose songs felt like they hit home and very familiar. That song I quoted from Nas I was going to write some more of the song but I gotta listen and write it. I think he uses the term the " beast" if anybody knows that song off of streets disciple double album. I thought how did they know me and did my story wind up on the news, did someone get hurt. Did they think after Columbine there was going to be copycat crimes to get famous.

I thought that I was being hunted or politics blurred by being Mr. Special that if I was on MTV and the news people wouldn't like that. There is a section in that book I talked about " Behold a Pale Horse" called Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars and Secret Societies and the New World Order. People's idols giving them an over saturated environment and politics. The government agency I was connected to was wire taps in house and communicate with me through TV. William Cooper said they will treat you like livestock or a cow. They never told me " rules " of what's going on or anything. Just bits and pieces I got over time.

Who are the 1%? The 1% are the very rich and successful. Remember when the 99% were protesting in New York? Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert came out and said they are 1% . They got money. These musicians who were waging war with me have money a lot and don't understand the struggles of the common man. They made fun of me and are a little out of touch with things because they don't have a normal life. It's money, sex , drugs and rock and roll.

They try to be the apitamy of " cool" and drove me crazy or into hysteria years ago, then turn around and say why don't you have a normal life or a girlfriend? They institutionalized me I still don't have a car used to go into survival training and move covertly and not talk to people. Head went to this concrete Vietnam place where I thought people in everyday life would always attack me and jump me. And my head took awhile to get better. On Eminems new album he says" I got 99 problems and a girl ain't one she's all 99. "

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join