It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Tom Cruise?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I am fine, this was all years ago and I no longer have wire taps in my house. I don't know if I sounded delusional, I am fine. I just joined and joined to say this, wasn't going to start any other threads probably. I am not trying to say I am special or something a guy who worked in psych called me " Baldwin".

I have an ATS book from 2008. In it has a section " Do road signs contain hidden codes"? Talks about deciphering codes from signs.

I was trying to give a back story as to what some of these signs may mean. Sorry for tone or whatever if sounded self centered or sleepwalking , using the Anti word too much. If it sounds like I am ruminating in my own head. This used to be a really big story on Facebook years ago , I think some may know me here and talk in code but I don't know. I will try my best to answer any bodies questions.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Well thanks for answering, I have no more questions to ask.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was just a kid in my house from 18-29 listening to the radio and watching TV . I had a severe massive head injury when younger , I was in the hospital. In a drug induced coma for a week , then the right side of my body was paralyzed and in a wheelchair. I remember not sleeping when I was working on getting better and my head was hard to perceive things.

Then my tv talked to me and I " went down the rabbit hole" , got court ordered monthly injections of meds heavy tranquilizers and I said " F you" I am not crazy someone can tell me what really happened now. They thought or I thought I was a bomb scare kid find out the government probably almost crippled and almost killed me to go along with project Phoenix. No just the empire is here. Why is it here. Just got out of high school and drafted to a perfect storm. I was set up.

So run for your lives and hide in the shadows , play Assassins Creed and start dressing like him. Go crazy then find out no one knows. Life just goes on outside, there is no war.

There were five or six others in the system like you Neo, they all had a strong connection to humanity, but yours is different, LOVE. Walk the path of the damned, they told me I fell off a train. The beast with a head injury? What? The bad one . What?

I am nothing special, anyone can use metaphors or code or learn or be taught code. I am a normal person. Nothing divine. The devil wasn't a god, so people made his Christ. The government who I am sorta a slave to or gang kids. Lots of people have head injuries they are not persecuted through national TV. Evil : they thought I was a serial killer or mass murderer, Neo you're a testament to your people. Two sides of a coin. The good and the bad.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Lost patience with this bleep now! What a load of bleep. Goodbye

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Eminem????? LOL i thought i was having a flashback to the year 2000, i forgot all about him

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"There were five or six others like you in the system", in the movie because of the prophecy they call him a messiah. Or Agent Smith does, " you're a testament to your people , a blind messiah." The last bloodline trace of Jesus is the last Sion. I believe that the Freemasons were planning this a very long time over generations. The last trace to the teachings of Jesus Christ, an emphimamy or great dawning of understanding or revelation. I stand before you today as the Beast with a head injury who grew up and gained an empire. No one knows except a few online and me. They went through with it.

Every 100 years, all knew people are on the planet. Every generation follows the other. Technology has come a long way in the last 100 years. Since the dawn of civilization we have been getting more advanced.

I don't know" what this means" I have thought about it for years. They said no one will understand all the symbolism in the matrix movies. Sort of emperor of empire that stretches four corners of the map. I think large portions of my life was damned or cursed by the weight on shoulders of being part of project Phoenix. I shouldn't use Anti word, but a devils Christ made from blood. To walk the path of the "fallen". I thought what if the Earth is Gods last perfect paradise and I got kicked out awhile , hanging in limbo of consciousness. Perception and awareness, to go through a second childhood and rehabilitate. There is symbolism everywhere on my journey, and it's something I had to keep to myself.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I know most people on this thread view me as crazy, but I am confident with myself. Tried to edit last post but too much time had passed. I meant what if life on earth was like Eden and I got kicked out and hospitalized and had to get better. I meant fallen as in collapse or denied, not like fallen angels. I tried to remember Gods last paradise ( from Matrix movies) and I think it was Zion. I never read the Bible fully, or most of it.

My life just felt like a movie for awhile, all these unbelievable things kept happening. My shortcomings with women I blame on my " biblical mission". For a long time I acted as if I was oblivious to being disabled, and just sort of went with it.

I used to read comics, and their was this character Spawn. He was hellspawn, an antichrist in the devils army. My favorite artist drew them so I read. One cover he was kneeling, with a crown of thorns on his head and looked " broken" or something. He was without symbiote , his demon host costume and showed sort of his body, it was decaying a bit. He died then went to hell for being an assassin.

I saw dualism with the stories of an anti-hero, between good and evil and right and wrong. He always tried to do good. I don't have a idea what the religious went through hearing my story. When I went online years ago people wanted me dead. Being part of this have to give up being normal person a bit and realize this is larger than yourself and people aren't going to see you just the Anti word.

Well this big project of the Freemasons to understand the last revelation of the bible, great dawning of comprehension or ephimamy, I give to you. Maybe make up your own mind. I thought if the guy who wrote revelations knew someone with a near fatal head injury and how they acted afterwards. And maybe if he was hiding a secret in code, I don't know I thought about this so many times from different angles.... I haven't read it in awhile and don't wanna get in trouble with the religious.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Onslaught2996
Why oh why does ATS attract all the nutballs.

What a thoroughly nasty piece of work you are. You think this guy might well be sick, so you come out with that?!? What kind of individual would spew filth and poison at someone who isn't well and may need help? What kind of values do you have?

The only positive thing I can see from your post is that at least you've exposed your twisted mindset publicly, so ATS members can at least now see what kind of individual you are.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I am not sick was. I tried to go online yesterday and post but site wouldn't let me. Going to say I got attacked by eight th graders and impossible Freemasons. Going to go off on you 911 people , saw a picture with a demon face in explosions of towers. Some of you people are crazy I am not, I am a spy. Why are you here to "social network" or find out the truth that's under everyone's eyes, like Morpheous or Neo.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The picture showed a guy with chains on his arms with light from the clouds on his head, and angels in the clouds. The chains were being broken and there was towers in the background with a demon face in the smoke.

When I first went online many people wanted me dead and used to joke around about it. It wouldn't make you the second coming. On this guy who I knew from high school his job outside I saw scratched into a pipe Y2K and EVE. I know most of you probably don't know or " remember" my story or know of me. But I am on the level and not crazy. I was thinking last few weeks shouldn't of come hear just move on with life and second guessing self.

I remembered that this puzzle of what's going on the 8th graders who attacked me couldn't of been working for the government so if I tell my story in a book it won't be anti-American or anti-government. Did anyone try to listen to the music I provided? Did you ever hear of Korn? There new album is Paradigm Shift. Does anyone know what the word Paradigm means ? I know.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Letmeon, mate, your brain is racing to f@~k. You need your meds. I know you say your taking them and your OK, but seriously and honestly YOUR NOT!!!!!

I honestly mean this sincerly, you need to speak to a friend or family member who can talk your brain back down to speed before you do something daft.

There is subliminal messages and double meanings to lyrics in a lot of pop music with hidden under tones of the illuminati and NWO etc. It`s called showbiz though and i certainly doubt all this is aimed at you, at most it just part of the act.

Seriously though go speak to a friend or family member. If you have non then phone your doctor mate. Your schizophrenia seems to have crept back up on you.

And to all the people giving him a hard time, seriously????? He doesn`t seem well at all, big difference between that and been some kind of attention seeking troll. Don`t think the sarcy/mocking comments are called for really, plenty of other threads for that IMHO!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have to agree with Fenian's post, Letmeon. Your posts seem a bit illogical and all over the place - and may even be getting a bit more erratic.

I've seen these symptoms before, when it happened to a really good friend of mine.

See your GP, or as Fenian said, speak to someone close you can trust. What harm can it do? I really hope you're okay. There's no need to feel this way.

And to the people slagging him off, give the guy a break, eh?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I used to be online for 3 years from 2008 - 2011. I think a lot of people know about me here. I came to fight. I have nothing to do with 911 sitting in my house or being drafted by the Freemasons. All of my thread has been talking in code to people who may have known me. The Freemasons weren't planning a project Phoenix, I was a spy for the government thrown away as worthless made fun of and persecuted. People who know of me think they know the " truth" and we were attacked for harbor ing the devil. It's not true. I was in the military. I watched CNN a lot and read newspapers all the time. Guided through learning a language of code through government program. There are many religious people here and lots of " antichrist " threads showing up check my profile I posted on some. They think they can turn the tides of war through their writings or frustration. I am not religious and used to think "Armageddon" was a battle royal between angels and demons. I say whatever, to these people and stand and fight to live and exist. Whatever they have already decided who I am , because some drug addicted rock stars sing in a song for their career and livelihood . Most don't know the music. There is no war outside and I am going to leave like Hannibal Lector at the end of one of his movies after he broke free. I had A LOT of problems cause of government thing and I got freedom of speech so whatever , I don't care.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have been thinking of writing a book for 9 years, because of extra ordinary things that happened to me. I know it's wrong of me to dump my problems on normal people. And all I have are seven pages not three years of writing. A few pages ago there was this poster who said," everything he is saying is true" . There was a book cryptic ly written in 1991 ironicly called Behold a Pale Horse, talking about gov. Conspiracies and Freemasons and illuminati. He talked in code . Said November 5th volunteers and talked about someone in Air Force. My grandfather was in the Air Force in 1950 the time he spoke of and my birthday is November 6th. Lots of wink wink stuff.

On the back of the book has a quote by William Cooper," Like it or not, everything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man or the most horrible enslavement you can imagine. Be active or abdicate, the future is in your hands".

I saw an avatar of hitler on stage dancing with a guitar since I joined. You can ignore this thread if you want , I don't want to cause people problems, and it can go to be buried in old threads.

Edit*** getting feed back can be helpful, for writing a book.
edit on 11-12-2013 by letmeon because: Remembered something

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am not going to write a book. I like being a normal person. That can just blend in with the crowd. This 7 page thread might sound delusional , I am on my meds and doing fine. Came to clear up misconceptions about me , show innocence. I am just a kid in my house. Or young man. There used to be a lot of special ops stuff going on.

I just read a post by a member saying I attacked religion and the second coming is coming back very soon and paragraphs of religious extremist stuff. It just got edited and doesn't exist anymore.

My response was ... I am not evil , I didn't attack religion. And nothing is going to happen to me in the real world. This World of Warcraft game some play, where in cyberspace I am a paladin and with a high priestess and my team of elves and dwarves are going to fight the forces of evil. Based on what misinformation or delusion. Blame me for all the worlds problems. Whatever.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I am a marine, from 19 -22 I did three sets of 35 push ups everyday. My arms are pretty big. I learned how to survive on my own fine , used to jog a lot. I am fully rehabilitated. I let this 37 year old guy hit me once after I was spitting on him and calling him names, then I hit him knocked him to the floor and kept hitting him in the head till someone pulled me off of him. I was in psych and an undercover cop came in and said you can't go around hitting people or you will be taken somewhere. In so many words.

My dad got picked up and brought to Rykers Island, that was a jail. He got sent to a prison after that upstate. The difference between a jail and a prison is you only stay in one for a year or a day short of a year.

Anyone who might have heard of me probably knows I used to have problems with the gay community. And this kid who got frisky when everyone else fell asleep. Wouldn't believe what the janitor who looked like a gang member told me he was doing.

I am a Rockstar, I still smoke and most of you people probably can't get it or never could. This is my book I guess never going to get published. I mean really , the attack and the WAR going on? How delusional are you people. All these people who put material things into society have freedom of speech and probably alterior motives. Flood the mainstream make people sick. Saw one song called " Juggernaut" by Coheed and Cambria awhile ago. Didnt buy it. They were trying to get me attacked or something. Heard this song awhile ago " What the world needs know , WHAT THE WORLD needs now is another pop star like I need a hole in the head, second verse, be like Rat Pack to get you in bed".

Eminem talks a lot of crap that he makes up because "homophobia" is his thing. What were they supposed to say if they didnt make something up.?..? Just wanted to say my peace and say some things.

Edit: like Vanilla Ice once said, people can say whatever they want but that time was mine, or something like that.
edit on 13-12-2013 by letmeon because: Remembered something

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If anyone knows me from Facebook , and doesn't think I am crazy.:-) , I never really said anything against religion , I just showed up at a bad time. People thought I planned it to be a super villain with the prophecy, but I didn't. I didn't do or say anything too outrageous I think.

I remember my head spinning and in 08 trying to deal with symptoms.

I get a lot of crap from the powers that be for my ten yer with the government. The people I used to know. I was a kid , addicted to drugs. They couldn't understand that, so they called me gay and I said I am a slave and got in their faces with non compliance. They were grown men, and I was a little slower getting better.

It was a merry time. I can't post anymore on this thread cause now five by me.

I am not him. I never said I was. I used to wear black , black pants and shirts and trench coat. Listen to Marilyn Manson. And in my introductions said white and black dragoon. He was the coolest of all the dragoons in Legend of the Dragoon. White and Black are opposites in color play off each other, had nice gothic look to it. Also said Alyssa , she is from Silent Hill you may have seen the movie. She is a demon , a god was inside her and silent hill is hell. There are a lot of things you can see in movies and all art if you look for a breakdown of good and evil, I am sorry I was just thinking of horror movies. Well not romantic comedies. Or movies about people and relationships, girl movies. Just trying to say something sophisticated about seeing parallels or dualism or distinguishing symbolism in pop culture or art. Look at things like a monk or outsider or space alien or marvel comics " watcher" I just observe the lives of the people here. Sorry if people were expecting something different and got the " Crow".

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Please take your meds! I have tried to follow this thread and sat through and read your other posts, it seems you are getting worse. Please speak to someone, get some help .... if you are for real.... and not just trolling.... if you are trolling than go
yourself.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I`ve been following this thread and am starting to think:

Sorry either take your meds or speak to some one or fluff off cos your joke aint funny no more!!!!

BTW the female in this picture does not know you nor is she part of a cartel trying to kill you....

It`s just ma gran.

Hope you find peace.

edit on 13-12-2013 by fenian8 because: just incase hes no a nutjob

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join