It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

In Grand Theft Auto V on one of the first few missions Franklins friend says , " illuminati and pyramids and pharaoh s " and something else I forgot. The truth is hidden under every bodies noses.

And this pertains to your thread.... how exactly?

Did anyone see the movie Da Vinci Code. In it it talks about a girl who got amnesia from a car accident where her parents died and goes on this quest to discover that she is the last Sion. Bloodline trace of Jesus Christ, if he and Mary Madaline had kids. In his second movie the character Tom Hanks is playing says, " my first book was about the illuminati". The character in the movie or the author, I am the main character?

Its a Dan Brown book made into a movie.

Are you saying you a character created by Dan Brown?

Are you going to share what you said =you would in your OP, if not what the hellis this thread about,

Rap music, movies, NWO brainwashing through media and entertainment as a whole?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

letmeon
What I propose is that the Goverment got skilled workers and tradesmen together, to all secretly work on a project Phoenix of sorts and think about Revelations. George Washington was a Freemason and they go back a long time. They were all religious. The last teachings of the " BIBLE".

6 x 2 = 12

ABCD

What do these two lines above have in common if one was to incorporate them into the topic at hand?

OH I forgot Micheal Jordan was a basketball player.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Sorry, I got a little distracted and tried to provide inside information.

Where did try to provide that?

In the song on the soundtrack to the Game movie Eminem says "rip your face off like Hannibal Lector". I only listened to the new one a few times but " Rap God" sounds like he is talking to someone. Subliminals on Relapse and Recovery.

Did you listen with headphones or through speakers?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

I was a normal kid who just finished high school, when I was contacted by people connected through or to the government through subliminals in TV .

"Connected through/to the government through subliminal s on TV"?

Who were the people contacting you and how are they connected through the government and not to the governemet?

What does connected through the government mean the way you write it?

Found out I had wire taps in house years later, and my grand father signed a contract that I would be like Truman on the Truman Show the movie where a child is adopted by a corporation and his life is a reality show. I was a cog in the machine, in the book he said " you will be treated like a cow or livestock. After subliminals in TV on songs about me I went online asking questions and no one answered. In 2005 . After that I did some research and found out about the illuminati and Freemasons. The musicians hunt me for sport and because of messed up politics people think I am JFK jr. Or been called " Baldwin" mr. Special. I thought people were going to kill me for a long time. Better book than Twilight. Heh, heh.

Who thinks you are JFK Jr?

What is the story you want to tell?

Was that it, if so could you maybe elaborate a little further as your BS story sound like and smells like BS with out any further details.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

but I sorta know I have been deep undercover for a long time.

You have just blown your cover.

I know I shouldn't tell everyone in America , I was in hospital when younger, almost fulfilled a lot of Revelations like an Olympic gynamist when I didn't know what's going on. But I am just a person not the Devil. It's art.

Yes you have told the whole world not just Murka.

Cool I didnt know the Olympics were spoken of in The Bible.

Well you seem to insinuate with a prior post that you are something that would upset the Church if you went.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Eminem and others keep calling me ......" gay" in some songs

well, do you want them to stop?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

I think you are onto something, in a way.

Firstly, people WILL hate you for rocking their world view. Its easier for them to attack you than it is to accept everything they thought they knew is a lie, and braindead people always take the path of least resistance.

While I do not doubt that the elite use music as a tool to program and condition the masses, I do think that more recently that this "illuminati" thing has become very much a gimmick in order to sell music. It gets people talking about their music, nobody gives a crap about discussing the meaning of love songs. But something like this will increase the interest and exposure.

As for the Revelations stuff you mention, yes I agree there are a group of people, the same elite, who put themselves above the rest of us and force fulfillment of the biblical (and other) prophecies. To give their lives meaning and satisfy their over-inflated egos, by ruling the world. Its really no different to how you feel. But unlike you, they had the means and ability to actually do something about their insecurities.

With all the surveillance around the world and cameras on every conceivable device, its not hard to see why one would feel they are a part of a Truman show. It's crossed my mind also, but its been ingrained in our collective consciousness thanks to that destructive, manipulating tool called religion. According to the main religions, god is always watching us.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

I was listening to Eminems last 3 CDs a lot recently , looking for anything I could use as evidence of subliminals. Not really the whole albums but parts of them. I was contacted by the government ....sort of screwed over for awhile and locked up because they had some sort of stupid problem with me. So I rebelled and got all or most of my answers, they treated me like less than a human being or lesser of a person who doesn't need to know things and could be left oblivious.

So you are posting from jail?

If not how did you get out of lock up, was this in the last 2 months?

How long were you locked up for?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

I worked inside with the government, with the illuminati and the NWO they are not just theories

Not us,

As I handle all outsourced work, anyone with affiliation to government isn't Illuminati or can do our work.

What department of government did you work inside?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by letmeon

In Grand Theft Auto V on one of the first few missions Franklins friend says , " illuminati and pyramids and pharaoh s " and something else I forgot. The truth is hidden under every bodies noses.

And this pertains to your thread.... how exactly?

Did anyone see the movie Da Vinci Code. In it it talks about a girl who got amnesia from a car accident where her parents died and goes on this quest to discover that she is the last Sion. Bloodline trace of Jesus Christ, if he and Mary Madaline had kids. In his second movie the character Tom Hanks is playing says, " my first book was about the illuminati". The character in the movie or the author, I am the main character?

Its a Dan Brown book made into a movie.

Are you saying you a character created by Dan Brown?

Are you going to share what you said =you would in your OP, if not what the hellis this thread about,

Rap music, movies, NWO brainwashing through media and entertainment as a whole?

The grand theft auto quote is what the illuminati are doing. It's an underground thing not many people know about. Me and people on the inside and people I have told. I lot of skilled workers are working on this project. Pyramids , hieroglyphics to see if anyone was listening. Or they know someone was it was just an old idea they shouldn't of went through with. I am the pharaoh . It was covered up that I was attacked when younger to be made to look like the beast with a head injury. I was told that I fell off a train. That's what the illuminati s goal was to illuminate what it meant, the prophecy. Saw a picture of a frog dissected with a ring inside its stomach. Marriage is a very big tradition going back 2000 years. If the prophecy happened and the beast with a head injury was walking around, how do you think his life would be?

The book Da Vinci Code and movie could've possibly been written with knowledge of what the illuminati are doing. A house or cage built to contain a person with requirements to go along with a vague prophecy to the future written 4 languages ago in a different time and culture. I am not very religious more spiritual , I don't think I am evil because of some cryptic nonsense I can't even understand. I know I was a kid .....and whatever. They decided to do this. There are subliminals in music, the proof is in the music. P.O.D. Has a song underground sounds to blaze armagettyon , not a single on album Satellites. In angels and demons he says in the movie ( Tom Hanks character) my first book was about the illuminati. The bible people used to wage war and die over, if this goes back awhile or an old idea they went through with.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are two of the people who used to mess with me and send me " code". I was writing a thread last week that got deleted cause I think I was cursing. They might have read it and the last week February 24 th -27th 2014 they might have been sending me code. It's open to interpretation I guess. There were others American citizens who work with TV.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

No , I am not posting from jail. They got me institutionalized in psych for sending me code and the doctors don't listen to anything you say, immediately something wrong in your head if you talk about extra ordinary things. Not in last two months in 2002 . I got a court order for refusing meds cause they made me sick.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

letmeon

No , I am not posting from jail. They got me institutionalized in psych for sending me code and the doctors don't listen to anything you say, immediately something wrong in your head if you talk about extra ordinary things. Not in last two months in 2002 . I got a court order for refusing meds cause they made me sick.

Op, not trying to be rude but maybe you should stay on your meds you seem to have some serious mental issues.

I thought you were just playing around in the beginning but after reading all 9 pages I truly believe you need help.

To the members egging him on, please stop you are causing him more harm mentally.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

letmeon
Eminem is Illuminati and part of the New World Order. He mentions the NWO on a song " Lose Yourself" . Other musicians and skilled artists or workers are being made by the Government to follow an old possibly Freemason or Illuminati goal. To hide subliminals and create an empire no one knows even exists. Soon this story will be forgotten and buried under a lot of threads, but I am telling the truth to anyone who will listen.

My story has not yet been really made public, I was thinking of trying to get a book deal and try to make some money . About a spy from the government, who was wronged by the rich and powerful and had his life pulled apart and driven to madness under the pressure of trying to survive.

It's not a book and may never be , but I wanted to share what I know with anyone who will listen.

letmeon, I've studied lyrics for 14 years I'm not going to bash you but I am going to shed some light on the subliminals in lyrics that these artists portray.

In your OP I agree with the part where you said these people are apart of the illuminati and they are working for the goal of accomplishing the NWO. These artists are placing the 5 W's - who, what, where, when, why and how to tcurtsnoc (read backwards) their lyrics 2 to 3 times in their lyrics along with the rule of "no run-on's" and using types of words as in: vain, vibrant, dark, good, evil, powerful, etc to write their lyrics. They sometimes use their feelings to write their lyrics - word by word.

This method to write lyrics is used along with larutcurtsarfni (read backwards) methods along with the 5 W (this setalumis all realities) and a tcejbus (read backwards) method to erutcurts their lyrics.

I typed some of these words backwards because of NSA's echelon. I hope this helps.

None of these artists will tell these secrets because they are under mind control. We are in a video game and there is a good possibility that nothing is going to stop them.

The only way to stop these individuals from compelling everyone and making the majority sick in the head is to inform people of the methods they are using.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

thesaneone

letmeon

Op, not trying to be rude but maybe you should stay on your meds you seem to have some serious mental issues.

I thought you were just playing around in the beginning but after reading all 9 pages I truly believe you need help.

To the members egging him on, please stop you are causing him more harm mentally.

I am on meds. I don't need help. Been FORCED meds since 2002 . Everything I say is true wrote most of this months ago and wrote humbly showing flaws but I am perfectly sane. Did anyone check out the songs I listed. I am listening to I shot Lucifer right now by Bionic Jive. Not a good example but like Vanilla Ice ," that time is mine". Call me crazy or whatever you probably know and remember me from years ago. My story is almost six years old. Thinking now if I edit parts of it sell it as a book called " Comspiracy Theory" or something. Lots of politics, maybe should get a few drafts written then send to publishers.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am just frustrated when I think of the whole thing. I don't want to write a book, I want to be a normal person put double life behind me. Hung out with a friend for most of day. Just want to live normal life and stop coming here. I also don't want to feel like my hand was forced. Maybe in ten or twenty years write book about being set up for shooting after almost killed by grade school kids, then wrote love letter to girl and they said I was molested then thought I was going to get militant with rapists. There is a song " the youth of America is evil" . Then went crazy after listening to music and wound up in psych cause of pressure. I am youngest member of the illuminati circus and in twenty years the rest won't be able to do anything if still alive. I just wanted to live a normal life and now I got my chance. Don't mind being in lower class or lower middle class and working , just need to be able to get by and ...eat. So my gift to you is I am going to wait patiently and see what goes on. Lots of messed up politics I don't want any part of like associated myself with the people from .....I don't even want to say it ......who ...killed people. I don't think I am going to come back to this site or talk about things that are Above Top Secret. If anyone puts an annoying post on my thread saying I am crazy I will come back to say I am not. This should be up in recent threads for an hour then buried in close to one million old threads, so thank you for your time and patience to the owner of the site and all the mods to let me say my peace. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Epilogue:

I am sorry for getting angry or mood swings. Just keep thinking of life I could've lived. And my mom, was one of the little people crushed by the government. Thinking of her son making her proud. I was cut apart by 8 th graders practically castrated because others wanted to play space opera, probably probably. Then in group six years without mental illness in recovery my whole life, recovery from what exactly. She never saw me with a girlfriend my one major girlfriend that lasted three years was far away I saw her with my dad. Heard on radio someone say , " this was a disaster or why did we do this" . My late mom. Now me and dad take bus to work cause we don't have a car and wait and walk in cold and snow to this guys house we are doing home repairs on with no heat cause of fire. Take buses to home depo to get material.

The 1% ,.... Why don't they use my life as material or I will write songs for them and buy them a new house or car . I am sure they need it. In my twenties wasted away lost time cause of head injury and forced into group. No girlfriend in nine years. They took things you can't get back. Now they want me to wait with hands folded and stay quiet. If I am ever homeless or moved into assisted living a group home , I am writing a book and sending it to publishers. I don't really care what happens to me. Everybody s gotta die eventually. Think ing of speech all day today at work now can't really remember. If I keep getting criticized , I am coming back if not I will leave. I don't really think it will be , end of world problems if I write a book. Cash in lottery ticket. My dads partner used to play lottery everyday hoping to win, to change life for better.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

letmeon

There are tons of Illuminati/NWO/reptilian references in GTA5!

like, a lot. I've played through it several times.

There's also a huge NSA undertone going on.

I think they call it "lifetracker" or something.

you can find all kinds of Illuminati style pyramids on posters and a lot of them say "we're watching"

They definitely knew what they were doing, Such a good game though.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The book behold a pale horse is purposely misleading. Cryptic vague and considered a hoax by other online places I went too. He could've been making crap up. I was still in high school when the country was attacked and went to war. Leaders of the world , battling. I see what others write and for a long time have been hounded by my neighbor recently and others saying things about that. I talked to cops who drove me to psych and this one undercover who came in after I hit a guy saying stupid subliminals or nonsense on CDs is a joke or nothing to do with it. It's a big country. It's a big world. In the real world I was attacked by 8th graders and left for dead. Then after high school everything went crazy, maybe cause of patriot act. The person who gave me the book behold a pale horse was laughing in psych like what will people think of this. Very unclear and cryptic book. I am no longer going to live afraid of my own shadow because of severely crazy nonsense. I am writing a book and I will not be manipulated by scare tactics not too. Leave parts out I guess and talk about music. A lot of people already know and I am still walking around. A lot of misinformation or no information I have going on clues or hunches. Find out what's real. I have freedom of speech. I am not gay and have been sexually persecuted and nothing is going to happen anyway. Crush these MF ers.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

letmeon
Eminem is Illuminati and part of the New World Order. He mentions the NWO on a song " Lose Yourself" . Other musicians and skilled artists or workers are being made by the Government to follow an old possibly Freemason or Illuminati goal. To hide subliminals and create an empire no one knows even exists. Soon this story will be forgotten and buried under a lot of threads, but I am telling the truth to anyone who will listen.

My story has not yet been really made public, I was thinking of trying to get a book deal and try to make some money . About a spy from the government, who was wronged by the rich and powerful and had his life pulled apart and driven to madness under the pressure of trying to survive.

It's not a book and may never be , but I wanted to share what I know with anyone who will listen.

Awesome however.

Do you understand how subliminal messages work? I am heavily under the assumption you do not.

A subliminal message will NEVER cause you to do anything you weren't already planning on doing.

I'd love to hear what you have to say about that.

So instead of going an getting your book deal you came to ATS to... what? Tell us you might make a book?

Ok cool send me a free one.

Not trying to irk you, I just find pseudoscience fascinating.

edit on 4-3-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join