It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Eminem is Illuminati and part of the New World Order. He mentions the NWO on a song " Lose Yourself" . Other musicians and skilled artists or workers are being made by the Government to follow an old possibly Freemason or Illuminati goal. To hide subliminals and create an empire no one knows even exists. Soon this story will be forgotten and buried under a lot of threads, but I am telling the truth to anyone who will listen.

My story has not yet been really made public, I was thinking of trying to get a book deal and try to make some money . About a spy from the government, who was wronged by the rich and powerful and had his life pulled apart and driven to madness under the pressure of trying to survive.

It's not a book and may never be , but I wanted to share what I know with anyone who will listen.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

You're going to get a lot of "nothing new here" or "pics or it didn't happen". So do you have anything more that what you just posted?

link   
reply to post by letmeon

Good luck on the book R.I.P

link   
reply to post by letmeon

Do you mind telling where this information came from?
Are you saying that "Eminem" was a government spy...before he became a hip-hopster?
Or - did you just throw a fictional story-line for a disassociated book in for good measure?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

I am listening. Give me the goods, please share what you got. Proof like pictures or documents. Will help. Go!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

I was going to get that album that eminem released recently until I saw a certain picture of him that confirmed my suspicions. He was trying to not be a tool in different parts of his life. He's exposed some of the demonic aspects in himself even.

His song "not afraid" was a good one showing what you may see if you have spirits influencing your vision.
"I'm exorcising these demons, make em do jumping jacks now."

But then he changed his hair back and now he's throwing up the baphomet covering his face except for his left eye..

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

.....who was wronged by the rich and powerful and had his life pulled apart and driven to madness under the pressure of trying to survive.

That's the goods.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Boooourns...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
On the Eminem song " Underground" says the Anti-Christ is back. On " Not Afraid"off of Recovery talks about fighting or battle rapping this guy who's gifts are an F you at Christmas time or something. There is this song I listened to awhile ago that I saw on YouTube " I Shot Lucifer" from 2002. Talking about battle rapping the same sort of evil person. By Bionic Jive.

If you listen carefully to Relapse by Eminem, the song " medicine ball" with lyrics the world is mine, and " we Made You" where a guy like dressed as Spock goes to planet wymen.

The book " Behold a Pale Horse" written in 1991 about government conspiracies talks cryptic ly , but mentions the ten economies of the world. And the most advanced first, going down a list.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Thing is, Eminem isn't a seriously respected person. He only appeals to one type of demographic and has no real musical integrity. I'm sure he's making a quick buck for his record company right now, but his music won't be remembered or revered in the long run. There is no staying power for modern pop. It is product meant to expire and be disposed of.
The N.W.O. must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to talent and creativity. If the best they have is Eminem, Jay-Z, Kanye, Gaga, Cyrus, Kesha, Beyonce, etc. etc., it is one weak-assed agenda and conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
That picture is from his new " RAPTURE" tour.

(post by EA006 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Music and art and movies and pop culture. That can be sold as product to the 10 economies of the world, and form an invisible empire. Did anyone ever play the game Twisted Metal Black. In the manual it says " capacity of clones" , also in a riddle with the hidden character says we are all trapped in his head , this is how he sees the world. All the characters are clones of the bad one the Anti-Christ. No face a guy with eyes and mouth sown shut John Doe a guy with amnesia.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If you listen to Eminems new album closely he mentions, the last 3 albums, and in track 1 bad guy talks about a guy like " Stan" his big hit from 2002 I think about a messed up fan.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Whoa slow down there tiger. I realize the OP might have his tin foil hat on to tight but don't compare Marshall to the crappy "artists" these days. Even if you don't like rap or can't understand him he does talk fast, Eminem is very intelligent and fully knows how the real world works. Just listening to his music its easy to see he is making fun of tptb. If anything Eminem is the last singer songwriter who is "not afraid" to speak the truth.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by letmeon

The N.W.O. must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to talent and creativity. If the best they have is Eminem, Jay-Z, Kanye, Gaga, Cyrus, Kesha, Beyonce, etc. etc., it is one weak-assed agenda and conspiracy.

You just named the richest and most well known of all "talent" in the music industry today for KIDS. I'm not young anymore and I can tell you aren't, so maybe you don't know this?

Eminem is arguably the most famous rapper of ALL time. He wasn't famous for having no talent either. Having seen you post that in all seriousness I can't believe much of what you have to say about reality. You seem confused. Pretty sure at least one of his songs has over 1 BILLION hits on youtube. Just looking through a couple I remember being big one was half a billion and the other was close to 700 million..

They are influencing young minds with garbage. You can see that it's garbage but they can't this is the point. You not seeing the agenda for what it is speaks more to the tune of them doing a good job at focusing the demographic than anything else.

There are other people for you to be influenced by.

edit on 11/19/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
In Grand Theft Auto V on one of the first few missions Franklins friend says , " illuminati and pyramids and pharaoh s " and something else I forgot. The truth is hidden under every bodies noses.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Music is but one tool in a very large garage.. If you think eminem, jay z and the like are weak then you haven't done much home work.. Their music, videos, dress , ect influences and program an entire generation.. What did hitler say about the youth?

I don't think the pop culture is as plugged in as they believe.. They're being played like the rest..

Truth is, they have far more power and can sway far more, than anyone of us or this whole site can ever hope to..

The number one holloween costume for young girls was Miley's tweerking outfit..

Explain to me how pop cultures weak?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

Here is something some might not know..

He was exposing things in these songs.

But it seems he is finally being controlled better now. If I hadn't experienced similar things as in these songs I would think he was being artsy... Heh. I've grown some bigger balls to be talking about this because when I do it makes me vulnerable.

edit on 11/19/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
He is rebelling against the system. In "Underground" he says " you can't say that , guess again I just did". There is a song by a perfect circle, on Emotive, " lets have a war" " step away from the window, go back to sleep" , or Counting bodies like sheep yes that's it I am listening right now. Also next song " When the Levee Breaks"

<<   2  3  4 >>

join