It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

letmeon
In Grand Theft Auto V on one of the first few missions Franklins friend says , " illuminati and pyramids and pharaoh s " and something else I forgot. The truth is hidden under every bodies noses.

In pretty much all the GTA's from Vice City, there are many reference to CT related stuff. If you listen to the radio stations on there, mainly the hillbilly ones you can hear them talking about all sorts of govt conspiracies

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

You mean Eminems song " Rainman" , I will listen to it tomorrow , also think I heard Eminem mention that on a later album but not sure. It's 12:48 where I live going to go to sleep. Just bought Kanye West CD with song " Power" interesting video if someone wants to check it out on YouTube. Also bought Katy Perry's CD with E.T. On it. "Could you be an angel , could you be the devil".

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yeah I've come to the conclusion that you need medical intervention, and have no clue what you're talking about.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I will get back to 1Learner later with his questions. I don't need medical help, I know the truth. Ten years of living in my house watching TV , watching the musicians and the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. He sent me a commercial before I went to the hospital in 2002, saying " there is a camera in your tv" . It's impossible to have a ten second hallucination of sound and video on a 40" TV , and no where else in the room. Then have none the rest of your life. In 2004 he was wearing a Darth Vader mask and said " Luke I am your father", during the show or in a commercial. He used to send me subliminals.

Music is for everyone and I am not trying to claim, me me me or something. Just certain subliminals in certain places. On the radio heard someone say," I know what these songs mean".

After 2005 I was sorta overly medicated and didnt pursue asking for help , just went back to day to day life. In 2008 I went online cause of hearing " voices " for about a year on Facebook and other things chat rooms and there was a huge negative reaction. Some people wanted me dead. The "voices" told me they were my neighbors and gang stalking me to leave town. They hated me. Maybe cause of the pressure of keeping secrets. The mind can only bend so much before it snaps in two.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
On the KRS1 video, my name used to be......NEO. I was trying to wake people up. Use metaphors like the game show I said was similiar to what happened to me. I went through hysteria when my story was on TV.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I didn't have any symptoms for five years and refused the meds cause they made me sick, so they brought me to court. When my court order ended in Jan. of 2005 I went online and no one got back to me

You were court ordered to take medications? What was the diagnosis?

And got locked in psych wards

I said " my TV is talking to me" so they brought me to psych. In psych I learned that they didnt try to listen to me or research my story just told me I was crazy. So I refused meds and they brought me to court. I hated it , to be allowed outside I had to go to program 5 days a week or police would pick me up and institutionalize me.

It seems there is a history of hospitalization here. What reason did they give?

Those things are not ordered without good reason.

You don't need to answer the questions if you don't want to.

I am worried about you. I don't think you are okay. I do think that with some proper treatment and care, that you could be much better than you seem to be now.

Please talk to someone.
edit on 01pmSun, 01 Dec 2013 12:30:34 -060013SundaySunday1312 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think the original diagnosis was Schizophrenia or Schizoeffective. I tried pleading with them and saying " no my TV is screwy, and they didnt listen. So I learned to shut my mouth.

I am not crazy, I can't believe other people never heard of me it used to be big. The illuminati , Freemasons and the New World Order. Like a humble person....NEO , fighting the empire. I don't have money or talent to make my own music video or go on TV and say this. I think it might be a good idea to write a book, just don't use term Anti-Christ that much. I was just listening to Nas, and he said " in the pages of history you don't have placement " or something like that. I am not a musician, but I gave them material for their songs.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have been in groups since 18 and talk with a doctor, psychiatrist. I still go to program and work a little on side. I am trying to get my life back together. Been in recovery for about a decade, I don't need it.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

DUDE!

Slow down on the gonja.

So far there are few studies that can show long term use causes schizophrenia. Lets not add any more to the pile bruv. We are sneaking in under the wire as it is.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

letmeon
I think the original diagnosis was Schizophrenia or Schizoeffective. I tried pleading with them and saying " no my TV is screwy, and they didnt listen. So I learned to shut my mouth.

Your writing is very indicative of Schizophrenia. I already had a very good idea that you were before you answered the question.

Are you medicated now?

If you aren't.. I hope you will see a doctor and get some proper meds.

If you are... I hope you will see a doctor and have your doses checked.

Please don't take that the wrong way. I only mean it from a place of caring for a fellow human being.

I truly am worried for you and hope from the bottom of my heart that you will talk to someone.
edit on 01pmSun, 01 Dec 2013 12:53:11 -060013SundaySunday1312 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
C mon people, I am fine I am not crazy for believing these things. I don't believe I know. The mental illness was set up as a front to discredit my story. I don't need anymore hot cougars telling me that I might be crazy or seek professional help. Remember when I said there will be no more " you're crazy posts" , c mon people. You really never heard of this.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yes, I am on my meds. :-) What about the revolution?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

letmeon
C mon people, I am fine I am not crazy for believing these things. I don't believe I know. The mental illness was set up as a front to discredit my story. I don't need anymore hot cougars telling me that I might be crazy or seek professional help. Remember when I said there will be no more " you're crazy posts" , c mon people. You really never heard of this.

I fully believe that you believe these things. I have no question that these things are very real to you.

I didn't say you were crazy.. I would never say that.

I guess I was hoping a gentler approach would be more helpful to you than some of the others I've seen in the thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind words , I know you care. Others treated me like a raving lunatic. I just been doing this ten years. I know how it must sound reading a few pages. Before when I went online everyone believed me, the proof is in the music tangible audio recordings. P.O.D. Has a song on CD with alive and boom, satellites I think, underground sounds to blaze armagettyon. I am perfectly healthy, run jog lift weights and try to quit cigarettes. Used to train to survive like in the MArines.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't know if this will ever be a book, I am conflicted about writing it. Everyone dreams of winning big money at some point in their lives. I think the Freemasons crippled me and almost killed me for project Phoeinix and they robbed me or made money off of me when they forced me into psych. I don't have a car yet and life got sidetracked from having to go to group. I might have went to college right after high school if I hadn't done this. Screwed up lots of lost time for me.

I also enjoy living and being alive very much so, and don't want to do anything that might jeopardize that. Maybe even more than the average person cause I almost died when I was younger and given a second chance at life.

1Learner I will answer your questions , going to write them down. I gotta leave for a few hours, when I get back.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

If you are the monster that they're talking about that's pretty cool that your friends with Rihanna

Do you also get along with the voices inside of your head?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have commented a few times on this thread, mainly to ask for the actual story that you are trying to speak of?!?!?!

I can not comment on your mental health as that is not my place to do so but I have made reference to the erratic nature of your posts, I just dont understand what you are saying!

So many song lyrics & such, yet no real explanation of how these words relate to you specifically? Surely we could all find lyrics that ring true to ourselves in many many songs does that mean they are speaking about us? Why wouldnt the person who writes the lyrics be speaking about themselves in there own song?

i am annoying myself by the fact that im interested in this thread that seems to have no beginning, middle or end.

Please respond if you can, with the reasons you believe these lyrics relate to you specifically? I dont understand what reason the Gov would have in using such techniques on you? How does making your life a misery benefit anybody, most of all the powers that be? Surely the point of mind control is to use it on successful people who have the ability to lead others down the path they wish to be traveled? pop stars, movie stars and such like!

Please be specific on your actual life and not give song titles as an explanation. Much thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am going to write down questions or quote people and reply. I have 276 albums on my XBOX 360 hard drive. I am going to list some songs.

Tool -10,000 Days - Vicarious. ( almost 30 years)
Incubus- Crow Left of the Murder- Megalomaniac , ( your not Jesus, you're not Elvis)
Muse - Absolution- Apocolapse Please
Radiohead-Kid A & Amnesiac- ( came out when I was in 12 th grade)
Bionic Jive- Armageddon through your Speakers- I shot Lucifer
Matthew Good- Avalanche- ( maybe whole album)
Red Hot Chili Peppers- By the Way-By the way ( whole album)
Chemical Brothers- Come with Us- the Test
Deadsy - Commencement- the Key to Grammercy Park
My Chemical Romance- Danger Days : the True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys- SING
Metallica -Death Magnetic
Britney Spears- Femme Fatale- Till the World Ends
Far East Movement -Free Wired - Like a G6
Matthew Good- Hospital Music- ( whole album)
Angels & Airwaves- I Empire- Secret Crowds
N.E.R.D.- in Search of...- Rock Star
Korn- Korn III: Remember Who You Are- Oildale
System of a Down- Hyptonize & Mesmerize- ( whole double album)
Kanye West- my Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy -Power
Lil Wayne- Rebirth-Drop the World
Eminem - Relapse- Underground
The Killers-Sams Town - When you were Young ( he doesn't look a thing like Jesus, but more than you will ever know)
P.O.D.- Satellite - Set it off & the Messenjah ( not singles )
Korn- See You on the Other Side- Twisted Transistor
Stone Sour - Stone Sour- Bother ( single) Omega ( not single)
KMFDM - Symbols -Megalomaniac & Stray Bullet & Anarchy ( not singles underground band)
Korn- Take a look in the Mirror- Y' all Want a Single
Marilyn Manson- the High End of Low- Arma-godd**n-motherf***in-geddon & WOW ( not single)
A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step- the Outsider
A Perfect Circle - Emotive - ( songs on album not singles)
KMFDM - WWIII - WWIII & Last Things ( the constant realization of dominance results in fear)
Tool - Aenima - Aenima

These are some of the songs, there are others but probably won't believe me. I put the singles with videos on YouTube up if anyone wants to go check them out. George Washington was a Freemason, the Freemasons have been in power in the government for a long time. I was used for Project Phoenix, the Beast with a Head Injury around the Millenium. The Truman Show was set up and the empire was supposed to be a secret.

Matthew Good is my favorite artist, he is in Canada. Used to be on Much Music in 90's. he went to the hospital drew 20 pictures of this guy with a crack in his head and a $ sign on his T- Shirt. Then wrote hospital music. Saw a picture of him next to a sign that read " Dear World Please Wake the F*** Up".

I was used for this , didnt get paid and a guy after I went online in 2005 who was in my room on watch worked there had two books Blue King of Torts, Red Red Rabbit. Like red and blue pills in the Matrix. One was a nazi thriller of something the red one and the other ones title looked like King of retorts. Take the blue pill stay asleep.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by letmeon

So what is it you;re saying? What are you telling us?

Can you summarise and condense it for me... seems pretty interesting but I have concentration issues.
Could you just sum up who you are and what you're saying.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am a spy for the American Government, I used to communicate with individuals through a television set. I had wire taps in my house. The worked with the FBI or CIA or this isn't supposed to exist. I came here because it is a conspiracy. The Freemasons , the Illuminati and the New World Order. Lots of people here write about the Freemasons. Skilled workers and craftsmen who created an empire invisible to the naked eye.

I have always known something wasn't quite right with the world. My name is Neo and I am waking people up. What better place then here.
edit on 2-12-2013 by letmeon because: Correct spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join