It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pet theory

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Whatever the "it" turns out to be. Its potentially something very powerful. Which would tend to be closer to the movers and shakers of this society. It just occurred to me that 10 days after demanding that all the UFO files be on his desk. JFK met his demise. Two months earlier Marylyn Munroe was due to have tell all news conference, but of course never made it. Nor did many of those in the loop. There is a massive list of the dear departed at this time. Including the theft of documents that had mention of Alien stuff, overheard, in taped phone conversations. By a reporter who died in the same circumstances as Munroe. The amount of bugging must have been pretty amazing, when Monroe's place was redecorated by the new owner. There was more than one set of bugging equipment pulled from the walls. Maybe Monroe finally had something that elevated her from party girl to security risk, via pillow talk?. J Edgar Hoovers private files were shredded by his orders by his secretary on his demise. It sounds like even if you found something out by mistake your days were numbered.
Then when you look at some of the stuff from space, and even the few reports we can assume to be bone fide. There seems to be regarding the taxpayer, a double agenda going on. www.bibliotecapleyades.net... there's a few links in that one, which seem to show something that looks like a "star wars" rover on mars? Is the Star Wars meme now so embedded in the group psych that solid objects can appear up there as well? in a link which have a few shots of orbs leaving earth. What could they be? The dear departed heading for space city.? UFO's doing what UFO's do? Or perhaps another blogger trying to invoke his reality on the credulous by dubious means, which seems to be what happens when you haven't got a clue..
edit on 26-11-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Whatever the "it" turns out to be. Its potentially something very powerful. Which would tend to be closer to the movers and shakers of this society. It just occurred to me that 10 days after demanding that all the UFO files be on his desk. JFK met his demise. Two months earlier Marylyn Munroe was due to have tell all news conference, but of course never made it. Nor did many of those in the loop. There is a massive list of the dear departed at this time. Including the theft of documents that had mention of Alien stuff, overheard, in taped phone conversations. By a reporter who died in the same circumstances as Munroe. The amount of bugging must have been pretty amazing, when Monroe's place was redecorated by the new owner. There was more than one set of bugging equipment pulled from the walls. Maybe Monroe finally had something that elevated her from party girl to security risk, via pillow talk?. J Edgar Hoovers private files were shredded by his orders by his secretary on his demise. It sounds like even if you found something out by mistake your days were numbered.
Then when you look at some of the stuff from space, and even the few reports we can assume to be bone fide. There seems to be regarding the taxpayer, a double agenda going on. www.bibliotecapleyades.net... there's a few links in that one, which seem to show something that looks like a "star wars" rover on mars? Is the Star Wars meme now so embedded in the group psych that solid objects can appear up there as well? in a link which have a few shots of orbs leaving earth. What could they be? The dear departed heading for space city.? UFO's doing what UFO's do? Or perhaps another blogger trying to invoke his reality on the credulous by dubious means, which seems to be what happens when you haven't got a clue..

Eh. Looks like an eroded land form to me. I don't think the phenomena extends beyond our planet - the stuff to be looking for in that case would be derelict mining sites and that would be like a needle in a haystack.

If we ever do find solid evidence, then it will be because it wanted to be found.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

The rabbit hole goes back millenia and spans many solar systems. Its the nephelim vs the elohim, aka the orion group vs the federation of light, aka the bad aliens vs the good aliens.

There is a group called the babylonian brotherhood that started its negative influence right after the great flood of the old testament, that to this day continues to exert its influence in a pyramid scheme that is hidden for the most part. Basically this group has infiltrated all government either directly or indirectly via central banking, and then has infiltrated big business as well. They are also called the bilderbergers, the illuminati, etc and want to install a new world order which is basically the continuation of the old world order in a more despotic form.

Multidimensional aliens control human ptb, and human ptb control governments and business. Voting is basically pointless with private central banking.

For most people this will sound 'chineese' unless they have invested many years into conspiracy theory.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

The rabbit hole goes back millenia and spans many solar systems. Its the nephelim vs the elohim, aka the orion group vs the federation of light, aka the bad aliens vs the good aliens.

There is a group called the babylonian brotherhood that started its negative influence right after the great flood of the old testament, that to this day continues to exert its influence in a pyramid scheme that is hidden for the most part. Basically this group has infiltrated all government either directly or indirectly via central banking, and then has infiltrated big business as well. They are also called the bilderbergers, the illuminati, etc and want to install a new world order which is basically the continuation of the old world order in a more despotic form.

Multidimensional aliens control human ptb, and human ptb control governments and business. Voting is basically pointless with private central banking.

For most people this will sound 'chineese' unless they have invested many years into conspiracy theory.

Hilariously enough, I actually understand everything in your post - and I've only been reading for a few months. :p

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

1ofthe9

EarthCitizen07

Hilariously enough, I actually understand everything in your post - and I've only been reading for a few months. :p

We are wired to see patterns, we combine and build facts to reach a theory. When the last fact goes into the construct to prove the theory as a fact,usually the whole edifice collapses. So we start again. Hopefully the construct collapses before we've invested too much time. If you haven't got enough facts you have to find the most likely holes in the theory and fill them by the process of elimination. By using all the present documented cases of how Strangeness behaves, I don't think, we have an illuminate, we have humans protecting there interests. Which makes the theory of illuminate look like a fact.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

If you really understood the full context then you wouldn't have any problem believing it.

There are few holes if any in this theory, whereas with other theories its swiss cheese.
edit on 27/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
yes believe is the key.
and there is a kind of war going on ..

Its even here on Ats..dont let them fool you.

We have contact...good contact.

And all this ET says can help humanity a great deal

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by 1ofthe9

If you really understood the full context then you wouldn't have any problem believing it.

There are few holes if any in this theory, whereas with other theories its swiss cheese.
edit on 27/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

You're missing out on the good stuff. Its all about the encouragement of anti-structure - and the state response.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

kauskau
yes believe is the key.
and there is a kind of war going on ..

Its even here on Ats..dont let them fool you.

We have contact...good contact.

And all this ET says can help humanity a great deal

1) What makes this guy distinct from any other 'channeler'?

2) That is a potentially dangerous attitude to take. From what we know of the phenomena, if it does represent an intelligent force at work, it neither treats us as equals or affords us any special protections. Hell, it seems to have killed people - as well as having driven others to breakdowns.

You do not want to encounter this stuff in person.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

what makes him distinct is that he is one of the clearest around. You can really use what he "says" as tools and see for yourself that it works. Second: his civilisation is the third or fourth ET Civilisation that will make direct contact with us. This is also special. In a way this contact is the first step.

And the rest of your post: i dont understand what you are saying. In your reality channeling is dangerous?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

kauskau
In your reality channeling is dangerous?

*Gut turns down the Macy's Parade long enough to tweak kauskau's nose until it turns red thereby empirically proving that we share the same reality*

edit on 28-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

you share the same reality with one of endless kauskaus..and you share the reality with the one that is projecting your limited belief system

"empirically proving "
haha....amateur

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

kauskau
you share the same reality with one of endless kauskaus..

The "endless" kauskau! I like it. I don't buy it, but I like it. I like kauskaus'

and you share the reality with the one that is projecting your limited belief system

We have quite the string of shared reality going on here, K. (Psst...don't tell the other kauskaus' tho because it messes with their endless heads...)

"empirically proving "
haha....amateur

Good thing I only have to deal with one kauskau at a time!

Tho we disagree on this, I really do like kauskau--the one projecting my "limited belief system" anyways.

P.S. - Sorry 'bout the nose tweak but it seemed necessary and called for. Anything for a bud.

edit on 28-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

yes. i am not endless as an expression and an identification phenomenon.
what we are is endless.
And in that endless possibilites interact...

One day reality will make an end to all this "debunking debunking debunking...."

But thanks for your openness anyhow..one Day we will totally agree on one topic..

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal"

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

kauskau
"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal"

Yep. Didn't take us long to agree. I hope your day is beautiful, friend.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Got some fun speculation here.

Communicating through universes/brands/etc would seem to be done via either magnetic fields, or gravity. Gravity in particular would be interesting when you look into the associations between earthlights/wormholes/whatever and mounds/pyramids/etc.

Now large amounts of water would also have a gravitational presence. We'd want a set up like a hydroelectric dam where the gravitational signature is in a patterned flux like a signal lamp. If something uses this as a way to 'lock on' and manifest - then looking at the water-UFO reports could potentionally be very interesting.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I cant seem to post anymore?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I cant seem to post anymore?

This post worked.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Yes ive done three long essays and when I went to post them I lost the lot funny?? Its just happened again request timed out.

edit on 28-11-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join