It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pet theory

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

I have been having the same problem. "time out message"

Topic, we can't know what is really real; new comers that don't understand the rules yet.

edit on 28-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

olaru12

I have been having the same problem. "time out message"

Topic, we can't know what is really real; new comers that don't understand the rules yet.

edit on 28-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)
nothing is going through over a couple of minutes.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

frustrating as I got some interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

anonentity

frustrating as I got some interesting stuff.

ill wait till it settles down it wont do it.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by 1ofthe9

what makes him distinct is that he is one of the clearest around. You can really use what he "says" as tools and see for yourself that it works. Second: his civilisation is the third or fourth ET Civilisation that will make direct contact with us. This is also special. In a way this contact is the first step.

And the rest of your post: i dont understand what you are saying. In your reality channeling is dangerous?

Well...I've watched a few videos but all I get out of it is rehashed New Thought affirmation stuff. If it really was an 'authentic' case of channeled contact from benevolent extraterrestrial intelligence - how come they aren't telling us how to build high efficiency nantennas, or offering to put a nice c-type asteroid in orbit and giving us cheap space access?

As for the danger aspect - John Keel covers it better than I can.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

nope cant load pages.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Just checking to see if post goes through.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

www.theparalnormalist.com... aha its working now.! This guy has a great take on BOL's (Ball of light) They mimic all the things that could be considered "Strangeness" He also has done a lot of research into the electro magnetic phenomena. So we have something that forms above fault lines sometimes thousands of miles from there inception, read for fault lines Ley lines. Also above ancient structures. The conditions which seem to cause them, stressing of rocks, certain astrological alignments, including height of sunspot cycle. They have been described as many colours violet or mauve being involved with time slips. Sometimes seeming to have consciousness. It is known that the electron has, a peculiar relationship to consciousness..mindreality.com... I'm of a mind that this is the smoking gun, if it affects the observer how can it be correctly observed? www.deltapro.co.uk... and a good you tube www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-11-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

anonentity

www.theparalnormalist.com... aha its working now.! This guy has a great take on BOL's (Ball of light) They mimic all the things that could be considered "Strangeness" He also has done a lot of research into the electro magnetic phenomena. So we have something that forms above fault lines sometimes thousands of miles from there inception, read for fault lines Ley lines. Also above ancient structures. The conditions which seem to cause them, stressing of rocks, certain astrological alignments, including height of sunspot cycle. They have been described as many colours violet or mauve being involved with time slips. Sometimes seeming to have consciousness. It is known that the electron has, a peculiar relationship to consciousness..mindreality.com... I'm of a mind that this is the smoking gun, if it affects the observer how can it be correctly observed? www.deltapro.co.uk... and a good you tube www.youtube.com...

Yeah. That is in line with the material I've read. The interesting question I feel, if intelligence is involved, is if the same 'agency' is behind the BOL/wormholes AND the structured craft observed, or if we're dealing with two or more different things. The BOL might just be a natural mechanism (possibly intelligent to some degree at that) that something else is using to poke us with advanced aircraft.

One thing I've been wondering is how Penrose's quantum mind stuff could fit into the picture. The material seems to imply there is some kind of interaction between our minds and the universe at the quantum level - but the brain is too full of thermal noise for quantum computation to occur. I'm wondering if consciousness might actually be the resulting of emergent computation from the flux of the quantum vacuum - and our brains are just the 'radio' receivers we use to occupy our meat-bodies.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I think the BAL's have been around for thousands of years. We just seem to call them different things depending on the strength of there subjective effect. Will o the Whisps..spirit lights angels, pixies. Ufo's etc In a low energy state if they have minimal mass they are the best candidate for some sort of "mind environment interaction' I suspect they are electrons. A flame candle/fire is a gas stripped of its electrons perhaps the prerequisite for paranormal effects? on a small scale. If you go out looking for Ghosts or UFO's the intent is already established in the investigators mind, like a post hypnotic cue. All you need now is for a bit of the X factor to show up, and you have the raw materials to mess with reality. Which could leave the observer with a very strong belief system. The accounts of people who have been struck by lightening having been left with permanent PSY effects is well reported. The Oak tree has been reported to have an affinity with electricity, (think lightening strikes and Druid groves).With regards to many ghost sightings, they report that something has been observed but differ as to what it is. The Native Indians of America seem to think that they are Spirits, well they might very well act as a body for the consciousness of the departed and cause,the electrical effect with regards to OBE's.
When you imagine say a car parked in a driveway, the "image" is a mental projection in three dimensional space. Its a thought made from what thoughts are made of, electrons? when you "think" then can we assume that you are moving electrons around inside your head if that's so, can we move electrons or whatever X factor is outside our head? then we have proved PK in that instance. But not a lot else.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I think the BAL's have been around for thousands of years. We just seem to call them different things depending on the strength of there subjective effect. Will o the Whisps..spirit lights angels, pixies. Ufo's etc In a low energy state if they have minimal mass they are the best candidate for some sort of "mind environment interaction' I suspect they are electrons. A flame candle/fire is a gas stripped of its electrons perhaps the prerequisite for paranormal effects? on a small scale. If you go out looking for Ghosts or UFO's the intent is already established in the investigators mind, like a post hypnotic cue. All you need now is for a bit of the X factor to show up, and you have the raw materials to mess with reality. Which could leave the observer with a very strong belief system. The accounts of people who have been struck by lightening having been left with permanent PSY effects is well reported. The Oak tree has been reported to have an affinity with electricity, (think lightening strikes and Druid groves).With regards to many ghost sightings, they report that something has been observed but differ as to what it is. The Native Indians of America seem to think that they are Spirits, well they might very well act as a body for the consciousness of the departed and cause,the electrical effect with regards to OBE's.
When you imagine say a car parked in a driveway, the "image" is a mental projection in three dimensional space. Its a thought made from what thoughts are made of, electrons? when you "think" then can we assume that you are moving electrons around inside your head if that's so, can we move electrons or whatever X factor is outside our head? then we have proved PK in that instance. But not a lot else.

Pretty much in line with what I've been thinking. Keel noticed a correlation between saucer waves and the outbreak of fires. I would also suggest that there could be a link to high voltage electrical substations as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

It would account for the fact that if it messes with perception then the phenomena would be very hard to pin down. The good science seems to be finding some interesting stuff...www.american-marconi.org... The dogs start to get very upset when the pre quake stuff starts, the snakes leave there burrows when the action starts etc. Sounds like spooky high strangeness? The fact that the likes of Stonehenge is made from a composite of stones, seems to suggest a cult of some sort got something going. Then separated the " have knowledge" from the "have nots". If you look at the reported history of the Great Pyramid, and the surface effects of electricity, around the top of the monument where the capstone once was, it suggests an electrical effect. I've often wondered if the ionisation basically connects the human body to the effect like extended nerves. Much the same as lightening puts out filaments of ionisation when it searches for the most energy efficient way to discharge. Extending personal consciousness into the wider environment. However these guys had an interesting encounter at Joplin notice the belief system after the missing time, www.fantompowa.net...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

It would account for the fact that if it messes with perception then the phenomena would be very hard to pin down. The good science seems to be finding some interesting stuff...www.american-marconi.org... The dogs start to get very upset when the pre quake stuff starts, the snakes leave there burrows when the action starts etc. Sounds like spooky high strangeness? The fact that the likes of Stonehenge is made from a composite of stones, seems to suggest a cult of some sort got something going. Then separated the " have knowledge" from the "have nots". If you look at the reported history of the Great Pyramid, and the surface effects of electricity, around the top of the monument where the capstone once was, it suggests an electrical effect. I've often wondered if the ionisation basically connects the human body to the effect like extended nerves. Much the same as lightening puts out filaments of ionisation when it searches for the most energy efficient way to discharge. Extending personal consciousness into the wider environment. However these guys had an interesting encounter at Joplin notice the belief system after the missing time, www.fantompowa.net...

'tis also where Crowley got in touch with Aiwass.

Also watching the Skinwalker Ranch movie - the filmmakers did some pretty decent background reading from what I can tell. Worth checking out. Also brings to mind whatever the hell Vallee was doing in the Unitah Basin in the 1970's - we might want to try to dig up anything on the ranch owners before the Gorman family, and if there was any kind of government involvement (the stuff about a buried grid on the property for example).

NIDS might have missed out on the peak activity at the site...
edit on 12013f3006America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

That's interesting I didn't know that. amasci.com... When you have a look at all these reports there are a few that sound strange. As if the Bols have consciousness funny how they all go through doors and windows, (well most anyway)
This page takes a look at modern BOL's filmed in the south of England, the author thinks that they are related to astral travel and gives examples of them in hieroglyphics. The fact that they have been around for thousands of years and could be used as some psychic tool seems to be interesting. www.colinandrews.net... . Personally speaking leaving out scientific analysis I must admit my gut feeling goes in this direction.
edit on 30-11-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
With regard to the reference to the noosphere floated earlier (I'm sorry if I'm repeating anything -- I skimmed the thread), when we bring it in we run into the problem of precisely how much we must attribute to other mechanisms (even if we take less of a Jungian standpoint and more of a purely cybernetic one -- no telepathy, no akashic records, no archive of universal archetypes, and only communication through universally accepted though possibly liminal channels like eye movement and word choice). Folie au Deux is what we call a reality tunnel writ-small: two people share in a delusion actively, because (speaking in terms of cybernetics) their primary communication is with each other and so they reinforce a single delusion; Folie au Deux writ large is whatever segment of consensus reality has no physical basis (whatever goes away when we stop believing in it).

Unfortunately for us here, there are relatively few things that cannot be adequately explained by a shared delusion. It's not *entirely* impossible to disprove the shared-delusion hypothesis: it just requires enough outsiders of completely different reality tunnels to independently verify physical phenomena.

If we step back a moment and consider the minimal set of requirements to manufacture a group delusion among unwitting subjects (particularly if we don't particularly care what the content of the delusion is), we find that things like drugs and mind-warping machinery are merely catalysts for the process (neither necessary nor sufficient on their own). What is both necessary and sufficient is an in-group out-group division in terms of communication. Whenever significantly more communication occurs in the in-group than with the out-group (or between groups), initial (potentially random) biases become amplified into group delusions merely by feedback -- and both the speed of communication and the cleverness of individual group members contribute to the speed at which this occurs. An insular group of geniuses living communally in the middle of nowhere can without sufficient care very quickly disconnect from consensus reality entirely; anything that either improves intelligence or warps reasoning can accelerate the process.

This is something that links up with the Aviary thread, and might tie in the likes of Engelbart's Project Augment with more insidious projects. Even topics like user interface design can be weaponized -- it's clear that the imageboard format (and its capacity for high-speed anonymous communication supplemented with images) contributed significantly to the egregore we now call Anon. ARC and its NLS (and indeed the internet as a whole as a communications medium) makes it possible to experiment on insular groups geographically spread, with sample sizes much larger than a commune.

Really, any element of the group umwelt should be considered suspicious the moment is begins behaving under dream logic (precisely the thing that makes close encounter reports so difficult to analyse), but we must recall that not all things that behave according to dream logic are fully imaginary -- some merely have an imaginary component. (Money, for instance, is subject to the tinkerbell effect -- green paper obeys physical laws, but the value associated with the paper has its basis in belief and behaves just as paradoxically as a faery; actors in a play must act according to a script bound by narrative logic rather than acting realistically, and actors in a ritual must similarly obey the logic of ritual work, although the actors themselves are mortal and only the roles are memes). We can even hypothesize psychedelics, delusion, and misdirection as a kind of survival trait: an otherwise weak but intelligent being can gain the upper hand by dropping predators into their own nightmares (and someone -- maybe Redfern, though I don't recall -- suggested that perhaps some of the non-human homonids did just this).

Of course, if Agency X decided to drop the whole world into an internet-catalyzed collective dream -- well, they're locked in here with us now.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

That's interesting I didn't know that. amasci.com... When you have a look at all these reports there are a few that sound strange. As if the Bols have consciousness funny how they all go through doors and windows, (well most anyway)
This page takes a look at modern BOL's filmed in the south of England, the author thinks that they are related to astral travel and gives examples of them in hieroglyphics. The fact that they have been around for thousands of years and could be used as some psychic tool seems to be interesting. www.colinandrews.net... . Personally speaking leaving out scientific analysis I must admit my gut feeling goes in this direction.

Perhaps we're dealing with something like Larry Niven's hyperspace ecosystem. Makes you wonder if they eat us after death.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Charles Fort came to the conclusion that we were someone's property lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I swear the "trickster" is here! Huge post lost AGAIN! Gutted,oh well......

What's frustrating as hell and perhaps a little telling is that previous posters such as J Alexander, M Aquino 'kit' green and crew will be reading the recent great threads that have touched on 'high strangeness' and it's trickster, yet apart from the AMA threads which were little more the a PR exorcise I see nothing from these so called experts.

Not even a personal story to share or a hint to say 'yep your on the right path'

I get the non disclosure clause but come on what's up? Snobbishness? Aragance that we're not worthy for the info? I feel for ya OP it would be great to be offered an olive branch eh ;-) good luck!

Also I too have thought a great deal about getting amongst this weirdness and poking at it with a stick maybe a scole group type approach, a little occult :-)

And yes it seems looking back at the keel and Jacques material seems to be where it's at away from the nuts & bolts and into the mystical realms.

Along with what The GUT has authored lately I don't think we have ever been so close to getting the answers.

Great reading.

EDIT TO ADD: COME ON YOU " birds" THROW US A BONE OR TWO

edit on 1/12/2013 by stealthyaroura because: Aviary bunch & co need to interact! GRAVY PLEASE!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

stealthyaroura
I swear the "trickster" is here! Huge post lost AGAIN! Gutted,oh well......

What's frustrating as hell and perhaps a little telling is that previous posters such as J Alexander, M Aquino 'kit' green and crew will be reading the recent great threads that have touched on 'high strangeness' and it's trickster, yet apart from the AMA threads which were little more the a PR exorcise I see nothing from these so called experts.

Not even a personal story to share or a hint to say 'yep your on the right path'

I get the non disclosure clause but come on what's up? Snobbishness? Aragance that we're not worthy for the info? I feel for ya OP it would be great to be offered an olive branch eh ;-) good luck!

Also I too have thought a great deal about getting amongst this weirdness and poking at it with a stick maybe a scole group type approach, a little occult :-)

And yes it seems looking back at the keel and Jacques material seems to be where it's at away from the nuts & bolts and into the mystical realms.

Along with what The GUT has authored lately I don't think we have ever been so close to getting the answers.

Great reading.

EDIT TO ADD: COME ON YOU " birds" THROW US A BONE OR TWO

edit on 1/12/2013 by stealthyaroura because: Aviary bunch & co need to interact! GRAVY PLEASE!

I'll admit, the idea of Kit Green/John Alexander/Aquino and friends reading my half-baked theorizing (literally at times) makes me laugh. Some kind of secret council at Offutt AFB or something: "Those damn ATS posters are getting too close to the truth. Summon the MiB's!" *cue spooky ritual of doom* Anyone wanna invite Dan Smith over? He's apparently got the connections.

The lack of hints/disclosure/whatever might also be a effort at limiting damage. This stuff, whatever the hell it is, is dangerous to personally engage with. They might not want people to go burying a EM grid of their own at Marfa or Yakima.

At most, I do wonder if I'll be hassled at customs when I head down to the states for Christmas.
That being said, I joined because of the AMA's...I just wish I had thought to get in on the conversation when it was getting good. I really wanted to ask Aquino a question about EM stimulation of lithium ion channels...
edit on 12013f3108America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

1ofthe9

The book also more or less tells you how you could try to get in touch with these folks yourself...I've thought about it but I'm chicken.

This sounds intriguing :-) what's the gist of it? Chanting prayer in Latin whilst jerking off inside a pentagram surrounded by candles?

Pretty bizarre what people have done to get results eh, I wonder how weird and extreme folks taken things to get a reaction? Crazy I bet!

I've tried out thought forms and got results, nothing freaky though but then I never asked for it!
Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join