It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pet theory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

You will notice that there is a sharp divide between the administrative researcher and the poor bastards utilized as conduits-- the Gellars, the Whiz Kids, etc. Even those like Sarfatti who go on to enjoy something like a productive career may be most gently described as "eccentric". God only knows what became of the less resilient ones.

Does it come down to aptitude? Or is it that those who are conducting the research have noted that you can't stick your fingers into the Control System without getting mangled, and so they employ others to do it for them?

Either way, simply having a structured frame for altering variables and observing the results probably constricts or distorts the phenomena one most desires to observe and quantify. Which is why you might look to the freerange Shaman types to yield new data.

And why you might build a playground toward which they would be likely to gravitate in order to discuss their experiences.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Eidolon23
reply to post by 1ofthe9

You will notice that there is a sharp divide between the administrative researcher and the poor bastards utilized as conduits-- the Gellars, the Whiz Kids, etc. Even those like Sarfatti who go on to enjoy something like a productive career may be most gently described as "eccentric". God only knows what became of the less resilient ones.

Does it come down to aptitude? Or is it that those who are conducting the research have noted that you can't stick your fingers into the Control System without getting mangled, and so they employ others to do it for them?

Either way, simply having a structured frame for altering variables and observing the results probably constricts or distorts the phenomena one most desires to observe and quantify. Which is why you might look to the freerange Shaman types to yield new data.

And why you might build a playground toward which they would be likely to gravitate in order to discuss their experiences.

As above, so below.
Vallee would get a kick out of it, I'm sure.

I think we've both figured out the game. I just don't know where to go from here.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

The people who are likely to give you funding/personnel/etc. have amply shown that, however altruistic their motives may be in the long run, they have no problem viewing other human beings as a crude resource (or as data points to be shuffled around) and treating them (and sometimes discarding them) accordingly. That might bug you, it sure does me.

If so, that only leaves seeking out direct experience (no thanks), or, like Vallee, corresponding with a wide range of experiencers and documenting the Wild cases on your own time/dime. Now that's a much easier prospect when you have several folks doing it together, and corroborating their findings.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Eidolon23
reply to post by 1ofthe9

The people who are likely to give you funding/personnel/etc. have amply shown that, however altruistic their motives may be in the long run, they have no problem viewing other human beings as a crude resource (or as data points to be shuffled around) and treating them (and sometimes discarding them) accordingly. That might bug you, it sure does me.

If so, that only leaves seeking out direct experience (no thanks), or, like Vallee, corresponding with a wide range of experiencers and documenting the Wild cases on your own time/dime. Now that's a much easier prospect when you have several folks doing it together, and corroborating their findings.

Indeed. It would seem that we've started to develop a small circle here thats doing just that.
I will admit I am curious how one would go about directly engaging the phenomena, although from a theoretical perspective. The hazards would seem to be pretty evident - knowing where the 'do not cross' line is would be very useful from a practical research perspective.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Coming back to something spoken of earlier regarding the idea of Project Bluebeam, and the idea of projecting holograms into the sky. Now if perception can be controlled to the degree than some posters in these highly excellent threads have postulated, wouldn't it be easier just to project the belief that one has seen a gigantic triangle UFO (or whatever else) into the brain of selected individuals instead of trying to produce expensive holograms in the sky that would cost even the alphabet agencies a pretty penny (plus the length of time it would take for a version 1.0 Bluebeam release that is believable)?

I believe that some UFOs are real nuts and bolts craft (maybe not nuts and bolts, but some physically existing element or application thereof), but other encounters seem quite surreal, especially when moving into the twilight zone of abductions. After reading 'the Controllers', I have no doubt whatsoever that false memory implantation is a real technique that has been studied, and more than likely refined and purified into something highly potent and useful for a variety of applications. Due to the average layperson not being familiar with these seemingly esoteric manipulations of reality, locating and recognising these false memories is in its infancy, seeing that the NAZIs playing with this technology aren't apt to sharing with the plebs, and seem more than happy to water the seed that grows such (as I'm more and more inclined to believe) fruit as Zeta Reticuli Greys, deals with dead presidents to allow abductions, and the fantastical DUMBS like Dulce Base.

The Lazars, Lears, and missing fingered survivors of 'the Dulce Wars' are quite simply Vallee's Messengers of Deception in human form pushing what I call Fairy Tales for adults. A science fiction Hansel and Gretel, to keep the children pacified and enthralled in fantasy, while the tale-tellers are close to complete control of the populace. These same fascists that have been striving for complete control (much more so than Hitler or Stalin could have ever imagined) are so close, the machinery all in place, just perhaps needing to stage a terror attack or two so as to move a couple of pieces on the board and claim check-mate.

I'm not interested in those that say it is demons. Perhaps it is all humans, but my own inclination is that if there are entities manipulating our perceptions, there is more than likely what we would perceive as positive and negative manifestations of said phenomena. Humans see the world with anthropomorphic points of view (perhaps shamanism or certain applications of breathing techniques or chemicals can shatter this lock in our brains), and consequently it appears to be a constantly bewildering territory to venture into, with few reliable maps at our disposal.
edit on 18-11-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

cuckooold
Coming back to something spoken of earlier regarding the idea of Project Bluebeam, and the idea of projecting holograms into the sky. Now if perception can be controlled to the degree than some posters in these highly excellent threads have postulated, wouldn't it be easier just to project the belief that one has seen a gigantic triangle UFO (or whatever else) into the brain of selected individuals instead of trying to produce expensive holograms in the sky that would cost even the alphabet agencies a pretty penny (plus the length of time it would take for a version 1.0 Bluebeam release that is believable)?

I believe that some UFOs are real nuts and bolts craft (maybe not nuts and bolts, but some physically existing element or application thereof), but other encounters seem quite surreal, especially when moving into the twilight zone of abductions. After reading 'the Controllers', I have no doubt whatsoever that false memory implantation is a real technique that has been studied, and more than likely refined and purified into something highly potent and useful for a variety of applications. Due to the average layperson not being familiar with these seemingly esoteric manipulations of reality, locating and recognising these false memories is in its infancy, seeing that the NAZIs playing with this technology aren't apt to sharing with the plebs, and seem more than happy to water the seed that grows such (as I'm more and more inclined to believe) fruit as Zeta Reticuli Greys, deals with dead presidents to allow abductions, and the fantastical DUMBS like Dulce Base.

The Lazars, Lears, and missing fingered survivors of 'the Dulce Wars' are quite simply Vallee's Messengers of Deception in human form pushing what I call Fairy Tales for adults. A science fiction Hansel and Gretel, to keep the children pacified and enthralled in fantasy, while the tale-tellers are close to complete control of the populace. These same fascists that have been striving for complete control (much more so than Hitler or Stalin could have ever imagined) are so close, the machinery all in place, just perhaps needing to stage a terror attack or two so as to move a couple of pieces on the board and claim check-mate.

I'm not interested in those that say it is demons. Perhaps it is all humans, but my own inclination is that if there are entities manipulating our perceptions, there is more than likely what we would perceive as positive and negative manifestations of said phenomena. Humans see the world with anthropomorphic points of view (perhaps shamanism or certain applications of breathing techniques or chemicals can shatter this lock in our brains), and consequently it appears to be a constantly bewildering territory to venture into, with few reliable maps at our disposal.
edit on 18-11-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

Directed confabulation of memory is something I thought about today. Hell - think about what could be done using something like the Persona software those NSA contractors are working on. Imagine the ends to what memes could be put to if you could ensure it reached critical mass and hit the right buttons.

The truth that I'm not that much of a conspiracy theorist. I just like to puzzle this stuff up and practice my OSIMT skills. But I have found the tumble social justice crowd to be really scary. Its entryist as all hell, and part of me wonders if it isn't some kind of COINTELPROesqe thing that emerged as a result of OWS. I know third party non-state actors are using it to persue their own agendas - I've seen the 4chan threads. Mass sock puppeting of twitter messages would be a cheap way to engineer consent or worse. The 2012 meme ended up causing a few suicides. Folks on the internet will believe in hoax videos...We wouldn't nessesarily need holograms to pull off Blue Beam if acceptance of a belief could be engineered.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

1ofthe9

Eidolon23
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Indeed. It would seem that we've started to develop a small circle here thats doing just that.
I will admit I am curious how one would go about directly engaging the phenomena, although from a theoretical perspective. The hazards would seem to be pretty evident - knowing where the 'do not cross' line is would be very useful from a practical research perspective.

I've been there (directly engaging the phenomena) once before and it is NOT fun. Not at all.

And just recently there has been another uptick in strangeness in my life. Mostly orbs on the peripheral in my house, but past night I saw an orb in the sky.

At any rate, that seems to be how this crap starts and if you don't shut it out it builds. But this time I am much more prepared to deal with it thanks to the fine folks here who have taken the time to understand it.

Also to cuckoooold, they have had plans to project images of religious figures into the sky since the first gulf war. I am actually currently compiling info for a bluebeam thread that I think should be pretty good. Stay tuned.

ETA: I would also add that twice in the past week I seemed to see something move right in front of my eyes that I could not see.

Hard to explain. Like a wisp of a shadow.

Have any of you guys experienced any sort of strangeness recently?
edit on 18-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

JayinAR

1ofthe9

Eidolon23
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I've been there (directly engaging the phenomena) once before and it is NOT fun. Not at all.

And just recently there has been another uptick in strangeness in my life. Mostly orbs on the peripheral in my house, but past night I saw an orb in the sky.

At any rate, that seems to be how this crap starts and if you don't shut it out it builds. But this time I am much more prepared to deal with it thanks to the fine folks here who have taken the time to understand it.

Also to cuckoooold, they have had plans to project images of religious figures into the sky since the first gulf war. I am actually currently compiling info for a bluebeam thread that I think should be pretty good. Stay tuned.

ETA: I would also add that twice in the past week I seemed to see something move right in front of my eyes that I could not see.

The only spooky stuff I've encountered has been coincidentally running into spooky information. Sometimes I get a pang of fear, but I try not to let it get to me. I think that's what happened to John Keel.

You guys might want to check out Peter Watts's Blindsight. Good hard SciFi with unique aliens and lots of EM mindwarping. Its very relevant to this stuff IMHO.

Also fun to think about the connection between these weird plasma balls and megaliths. Perhaps this is the big secret - that our religions stem from our interaction and interpretation of weird atmospheric plasmas. :p

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Tread carefully brother...

I had a lot of high strangeness happen in my life at one time,
(some of it is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Saying no and visualizing mental fortifications seem to help against the more negative beings, if you happen to come across them that is.

edit on 18-11-2013 by litmus1212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

litmus1212
reply to post by JayinAR

Tread carefully brother...

I had a lot of high strangeness happen in my life at one time,
(some of it is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Saying no and visualizing mental fortifications seem to help against the more negative beings, if you happen to come across them that is.

edit on 18-11-2013 by litmus1212 because: (no reason given)

Aye, a quote from The Mothman Prophecies (the movie) really stuck with me: “You notice them and they noticed that you notice them.” This stuff really is Lovecraftian like that. That being said, it would seem that banishment techniques have some control over these liminal events (at least I hope so), I find they work pretty good for clearing your thoughts if you get anxious.

I've been reading Forbidden Science II and I have to say, Vallee is one smart dude. We've really been following in his footsteps, I just wish the man himself could be here to weigh in. So far it seems that he was involved in the intelligence amplification efforts, which is really interesting. Also mentions McDonnell Douglas and Grumman competing against SRI for the parapsychology studies if I'm reading it right. Makes me wonder if they set up their own in-house programs...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

JayinAR

1ofthe9

Eidolon23
reply to post by 1ofthe9

For a couple of weeks I've been researching, the EVP (Electronic Voice phenomenon) Here we have human voices, sometimes answering direct questions. Sometimes they sound like residual voices locked into the environment, after some trauma. Orbs are present in a lot of the cases. The case I was looking into, as mentioned in another thread. After getting some interesting results, he seemed to be attracting (nasty people) That's fine why should nasty people be any better dead than alive? he almost gave up because of it but persevered. He reached the conclusion that a lot of discarnate entities after death basically need help to go on. Prayers in fact. During some of the research some of the voices said they had moved or knocked to prove that it was them in the recording. If we are dealing with a lot of people that can hang around the living, for whatever various reasons, then it might be getting a working relationship with one or more on the other side might well be the cause of a lot of strangeness. During the research my flat screen TV went crazy press one button and the sound would go up to 100% it went like this for a good few hours. Now its back to normal with no more problems. Its never done it before or since. the EVP's have made statements like. "Certain times of the month are best for this type of communication, the balls of light are the ways the entities get around, sometimes they travel in planes and cars, regular sessions at certain times are better for communication."
After all is said and done its regular communication with intelligent beings, that can make and manipulate recordings around the 300 hrtz range way below the range of the human voice, sometimes the voices can be heard talking among themselves while the main one does the communication. The strangeness might in all simplicity, be caused by linking up with a group that could well be on the other side, doing things that us weird humans have always done for the hell of it. The small amount of energy required seems to put this in the realm of possibility. If we accept in all simplicity that after the body packs up, and you are in an astral one. The only factual difference is that one just happens to be incarnate, some would be shocked, some wouldn't it all depends on the individual. Some would want to reincarnate some would want to advance. Some might want to make it look like flying saucers were a fact.
If you are being hassled by an entity tell them to F%^$# off! like you would anyone else that annoyed you. I heard one EVP that said "Lets scare them" very human and mischievous I would suggest. But not Demonic. www.stevehuffphoto.com... tion/ If this is all true and factual then we might be on to something right before our eyes.
edit on 18-11-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

I missed the edit time again! but I thought this is relevant as it goes a long way to prove that the humans that have gone over can still interact with our plane, and might be the cause of the high strangeness, as UFO and Ghost sightings seem to have a great degree of similarity, this concerns the murder of a pregnant woman. An EVP detective who sent the information to "Rense in real time" and possibly the manipulation of the dead body so that it was found. the Murdered female still seems shocked at her change in circumstance, but is quite capable of telling who did the deed.
The first page is the EVP transcripts here. www.rense.com... This is pretty self explanatory, with a few interesting bits as the baby is still regarded as a foetus, by the other siders. This is the Wikipedia article about the case. Where the husband Scott is caught just before he gets ready to leave for Mexico.
The baby gets washed up, then a few days later Laci. en.wikipedia.org...-and-discovery-of-the-bodies

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

JayinAR

Increase in telepathic receptivity, pre-cog dreams (always about trifles, but still).

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Eidolon23

JayinAR

Increase in telepathic receptivity, pre-cog dreams (always about trifles, but still).

Any recurring archetypes showing up?

Also rereading John Alexanders book this morning before class:

1) I don't recall ever seeing the NRO mentioned by him. They're deep black, involved in space stuff, and have a substantial budget.
2) The Fort Dix dead alien case... THe debunking hinges on the use of a C-141 by the supposed retrieval unit. Would they really use a Starlifter for a single corpse, and not something like a STOL turboprop job or a CIA Air America hangover from Vietnam? That would go a long way to lessening the logistical requirement involved - and would be less overt for any MOON DUST teams or whoever would be charged with such a thing. The Air Force Security Forces wear blue berets, so that would fit...

I finished Forbidden Science II and I'd eagerly recommend it to anyone interesting in the subject.
Vallee seems to have had more than a few run ins with spooky Keelian type things. Also the mysterious deaths and his research into Nazi occultism - CREEPY STUFF!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Eidolon23

JayinAR

I think you have to be a bit careful pushing things, mainly as it seems to leave you tired. Since the TV incident I seem to have had a nice degree of synchronicity with regards to the webs equivalent of the Library fairy. Whether conclusions can be drawn is another matter. The main thing to start on was the fact that in all the Psy phenomenon was anything actually real and repeatable. It seems the Society for Psychical Research, have endorsed some EVP's as an actual Psy events. Then I came across a researcher that followed the logic down the rabbit hole a bit further. His wife was sleeping in another room and he asked his wife if she could tell him via an EVP to the recorder,What he was holding in his hand. Among other things her recorded voice said a "crystal" which was right. Among some other interesting things she said she was reacting with deceased relatives in her sleep most of the time. But didn't remember saying this when she woke? The inference being that at present our two states of consciousness ie. being asleep and awake, the sleep part being and having the same state of consciousness as the departed. Manipulating a recording might be very well the same thing as causing a Flying saucer to appear, the main difference being the energy available. It would be a laugh if the main Saucer and Alien sightings were due to some kid going to sleep after a good Startrek episode. Or even watching some horror show, and leaving a load of confounded ghost hunters joining the Priesthood to save there souls, and the kid waking up in the morning telling mommy that he had a really great dream!. atransc.org... and thegroundoffaith.net... Was it Steve Jobs on his death bed that said "Its so simple" Either way its pointing to a non local holographic state of consciousness, and most likely the sleep state is being used to maintain our awake state because without the shift we don't last long anyway.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
When I was studying at University, twice I had dreams warning me of situations that were potentially threatening to myself. One potentially saved me a from charge of plagiarism, and the situation was such that there is no way I could have known prior to the event. The other involved catching someone out in an act of theft and deception, and somehow I was either warned or instructed to be in a certain place at a certain time.

Neither of these situations may sound like much, but without the pre-cognitive dreams I had, there is no way I can imagine being alerted to the situations, and being somehow accordingly prepared.

I had a very different situation where I was walking across campus and I saw this gothic guy. He looked at me, and his stare was like being physically hit. It was a definite example of malevolence, but it was almost like a mythic conflict. When this happened, I was confronted with a type of power I had never seen before and it forced me to reevaluate the way I viewed the world. I guess it forced me to accept that alterations of reality, along the lines of the concept of 'magick' may have far more basis for existence than I had believed before.

I have had other strange experiences, but I have a class to teach imminent, so perhaps another time.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

anonentity

Eidolon23

JayinAR

I think you have to be a bit careful pushing things, mainly as it seems to leave you tired. Since the TV incident I seem to have had a nice degree of synchronicity with regards to the webs equivalent of the Library fairy. Whether conclusions can be drawn is another matter. The main thing to start on was the fact that in all the Psy phenomenon was anything actually real and repeatable. It seems the Society for Psychical Research, have endorsed some EVP's as an actual Psy events. Then I came across a researcher that followed the logic down the rabbit hole a bit further. His wife was sleeping in another room and he asked his wife if she could tell him via an EVP to the recorder,What he was holding in his hand. Among other things her recorded voice said a "crystal" which was right. Among some other interesting things she said she was reacting with deceased relatives in her sleep most of the time. But didn't remember saying this when she woke? The inference being that at present our two states of consciousness ie. being asleep and awake, the sleep part being and having the same state of consciousness as the departed. Manipulating a recording might be very well the same thing as causing a Flying saucer to appear, the main difference being the energy available. It would be a laugh if the main Saucer and Alien sightings were due to some kid going to sleep after a good Startrek episode. Or even watching some horror show, and leaving a load of confounded ghost hunters joining the Priesthood to save there souls, and the kid waking up in the morning telling mommy that he had a really great dream!. atransc.org... and thegroundoffaith.net... Was it Steve Jobs on his death bed that said "Its so simple" Either way its pointing to a non local holographic state of consciousness, and most likely the sleep state is being used to maintain our awake state because without the shift we don't last long anyway.

Have you seen the Scole experiment stuff? Also I've got the web fairy thing going on too. Unnerving at times, but at least its harmless. :p

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

1ofthe9

anonentity

Eidolon23

JayinAR

Have you seen the Scole experiment stuff? Also I've got the web fairy thing going on too. Unnerving at times, but at least its harmless. :p

Yes the Scole experiments were pretty good stuff. All relevant to the thread. I think the fairy kicks in when you are doing something relevant. So does synchronicity. Getting a good testable theory up and running is difficult mainly because of the legions of fraud wishful thinking and self deceit, added with a good gravy of self gratification. For all that a few nuggets seem to gleam.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

1ofthe9

Any recurring archetypes showing up?

Not so much. Loved ones and daily events.

Personal, not universal.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

This is about the best summation on how PSY effects happen with regards to the generation of scalar wave forms in non local space. Its a good read which as far as I understand it requires a "someone" to interpret the wave to a local effect, or the wave for public consumption. Its quantum in nature and mentions that without quantum entanglement life on earth wouldn't be possible (as far as I get it). Anyway someone got a Nobel Prize for it. www.worlditc.org...-Hand its all magic until we understand the technology of it.
edit on 20-11-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join