It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pet theory

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Here's an interesting one with regard to Leys, note the mention of an Australian Aboriginal that says he can send messages down leys at certain times of the year.www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

Hmm. Random thought I had watching the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony just now: suppose the UFO experience itself is a kind of ceremonial magical ritual?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here's some interesting NICAP stuff that I haven't seen talked about. Check out that correlation between local EM disturbances and abductions! My university library has Persinger's Space Time Transients, so I'll be picking that up tomorrow...

Edit: There is actually a chance to do some science with this I think. Someone experiencing frequent encounters would be a good host for a MAD station. I just need to figure out what instruments are required.
edit on 12013f3109America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Thinks? a disturbance in the earths magnetic field, at a particular point. Could be picked up at another point. Sounds like Radio communication. Thinks?...my hypothetical crystal set makes me hear voices in my head. The Tunguska meteorite strike in Siberia according to people exploring in Antarctica reported severe electromagnetic disturbance at the same time of impact. Duality of quantum entanglement in magnetic fields. The carrier wave for PSY effects. On the opposite side of the field??
Or disturbance in a Telluric electrical current, disturbs the earths magnetic field above it, thus producing a low frequency electromagnetic wave. Which imprints the crystal lattice of certain rocks. Which if the effect is feral produce a replay effect, at some future time. But if done in a circular stone structure with rocks of the correct crystal lattice, can be picked up in another circular stone structure many miles away if on the same telluric current.?
Or as disturbances in compass needles have been observed in PK experiments, would it be easier to disrupt a magnetic field, instead of hard matter? Earths magnetic field for instance, and used it as a carrier wave. There might be two things going on here one effect with the Telluric current and another with the earths magnetic field. Like you think you've had a great OBE. but you have just tuned in to a wavelength broadcasting and receiving one.. Same with a UFO or any paranormal effect. Either way consciousness is still involved. Like with OBE's if you want to go somewhere and meet someone, there doesn't seem to be any travel time involved.

edit on 3-12-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Thinks? a disturbance in the earths magnetic field, at a particular point. Could be picked up at another point. Sounds like Radio communication. Thinks?...my hypothetical crystal set makes me hear voices in my head. The Tunguska meteorite strike in Siberia according to people exploring in Antarctica reported severe electromagnetic disturbance at the same time of impact. Duality of quantum entanglement in magnetic fields. The carrier wave for PSY effects. On the opposite side of the field??
Or disturbance in a Telluric electrical current, disturbs the earths magnetic field above it, thus producing a low frequency electromagnetic wave. Which imprints the crystal lattice of certain rocks. Which if the effect is feral produce a replay effect, at some future time. But if done in a circular stone structure with rocks of the correct crystal lattice, can be picked up in another circular stone structure many miles away if on the same telluric current.?
Or as disturbances in compass needles have been observed in PK experiments, would it be easier to disrupt a magnetic field, instead of hard matter? Earths magnetic field for instance, and used it as a carrier wave. There might be two things going on here one effect with the Telluric current and another with the earths magnetic field. Like you think you've had a great OBE. but you have just tuned in to a wavelength broadcasting and receiving one.. Same with a UFO or any paranormal effect. Either way consciousness is still involved. Like with OBE's if you want to go somewhere and meet someone, there doesn't seem to be any travel time involved.

You might want to check out Persinger's geopsyche concept.

I picked up Space Time Transients this morning, and its *really* interesting so far. I'd encourage anyone interested in the phenomena (especially the EM effects) to check his stuff out.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

1ofthe9

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

You might want to check out Persinger's geopsyche concept.

I picked up Space Time Transients this morning, and its *really* interesting so far. I'd encourage anyone interested in the phenomena (especially the EM effects) to check his stuff out.

The mention of Persinger's is interesting even to the effect of a so called normal person going about there daily business. Then suddenly starts to hear voices and visions, who frightened goes to a doctor and is immediately placed on a section of the mental health act and medicated in a targeted way for the condition. He/she is then diagnosed as Schizophrenic, for the condition. The psychoactive drugs target the areas of the brain causing the disturbance and hey presto a cure! But it might be a reaction hitherto unknown to the proliferation of electromagnetic pollution that our age is experiencing. It seems strange that the reported cases of Schizophrenia seem to be increasing exponentially at the rate of electromagnetic proliferation? Some patients who have not met, seem to suggest psychotically or otherwise that rays are effecting there behaviour ....maybe in some instances they are.
However the fact that consciousness is the key, and the universe is a hologram, where all the facets of it can be contacted in a non dimensional way. It might be salient to suggest that all the cells of the human body seem to contain a degree of consciousness, if they didn't they would just be elemental matter?. Then it would be logical to suggest that to maintain the cells in this coherent way, might take a lot of our consciousness, to the effect that when we connect to the hologram during sleep for instance, we just cant access it or remember it in a fully coherent way.

edit on 4-12-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Alright, check this out.

Here's a diagram of a magnetic anomaly from Persinger's Space Time Transients.

Now it also cites a paper from Vallee and someone named Lapointe on geomagnetic interactions from around 1970...It also has the Unitah Basin listed as a location for something like what is shown in the diagram. We also know from Forbidden Science II that Vallee was poking around in the Unitah area...

Note the little localized field in the diagram. Sure makes one want to grab and shovel and head to Skinwalker Ranch to see what they could have buried there back in the day.

Given that its looking like we might want to check out buried antenna-esque things, this map may be of interest. I'll note that the region in question appears in Persinger's mapping of Fortean phenomena across the continental United States. There is also a passing connection to be made from Space Time Transients to Aquino's MindWar: "Experiments have shown that amino acids and proteinoids indeed can be formed by passing small amounts of electrical energy through primitive atmospheric gases. Whether large scale natural displays of gargantuan electromagnetic surges could ever produce a viable bioform is a probability now beyond our limits of acceptance."

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Alright, check this out.

Now it also cites a paper from Vallee and someone named Lapointe on geomagnetic interactions from around 1970...It also has the Unitah Basin listed as a location for something like what is shown in the diagram. We also know from Forbidden Science II that Vallee was poking around in the Unitah area...

Note the little localized field in the diagram. Sure makes one want to grab and shovel and head to Skinwalker Ranch to see what they could have buried there back in the day.

Given that its looking like we might want to check out buried antenna-esque things, this map may be of interest. I'll note that the region in question appears in Persinger's mapping of Fortean phenomena across the continental United States. There is also a passing connection to be made from Space Time Transients to Aquino's MindWar: "Experiments have shown that amino acids and proteinoids indeed can be formed by passing small amounts of electrical energy through primitive atmospheric gases. Whether large scale natural displays of gargantuan electromagnetic surges could ever produce a viable bioform is a probability now beyond our limits of acceptance."

I seem to remember the late Bruce Cathie, reporting at about this time that UFO's were seen putting antennas in the grid points. I remember one was in an Urban situation with multiple witnesses. Which is again interesting as Cathie was definitely on to something?. But if the Meme was out and Cathie was "tapping in" so to speak could it have been Cathie's reality mixing it up with the real world? if this is the case some pretty potent stuff was going down. It could read "The boosting of consciousness using the Ley/grid points."... Or "Yes, you to can have a personal UFO" But joking aside, he's the best candidate for the scientific mapping of Ley lines I know of. He got the clue from reported sightings, then added some maths. The lines pick up some very interesting points. It would be good to see, if his grids overlap non UFO sighting phenomenon, like Fortean /ghost sightings etc. www.whale.to... and the observed phenomenon www.journal.borderlands.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

anonentity

1ofthe9
Alright, check this out.

I seem to remember the late Bruce Cathie, reporting at about this time that UFO's were seen putting antennas in the grid points. I remember one was in an Urban situation with multiple witnesses. Which is again interesting as Cathie was definitely on to something?. But if the Meme was out and Cathie was "tapping in" so to speak could it have been Cathie's reality mixing it up with the real world? if this is the case some pretty potent stuff was going down. It could read "The boosting of consciousness using the Ley/grid points."... Or "Yes, you to can have a personal UFO" But joking aside, he's the best candidate for the scientific mapping of Ley lines I know of. He got the clue from reported sightings, then added some maths. The lines pick up some very interesting points. It would be good to see, if his grids overlap non UFO sighting phenomenon, like Fortean /ghost sightings etc. www.whale.to... and the observed phenomenon www.journal.borderlands.com...

Persinger doesn't supply a map of Australia unfortunately.
He also uses the 'Eltanin antenna' which we now know to be a deep sea sponge...

Does anyone know of any military facilities in the Unitah basin? Skinwalker and co could be 'spillover'...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Yes the sponge is a sponge, but in fairness to Cathie, the grid dimensions were started in New Zealand by practical observations, and then applied to the rest of the globe. The fact that they picked up the great Pyramid and Stonehenge on the grid points, were in itself interesting. But when all is said and done all Cathie ever saw were BOL's I have seen a Red/Mauve one lasting for at least a minute above one of the his grid intersections. With a witness I might add. In fact I checked his Auckland grid the next day. Which gave the position bang on! then contacted his web site and made a report.Auckland and Paris are the only ones that seem to be free, and available on the web. He mapped the grid fairly early on then strangely the myth and belief system grew on it.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Yes the sponge is a sponge, but in fairness to Cathie, the grid dimensions were started in New Zealand by practical observations, and then applied to the rest of the globe. The fact that they picked up the great Pyramid and Stonehenge on the grid points, were in itself interesting. But when all is said and done all Cathie ever saw were BOL's I have seen a Red/Mauve one lasting for at least a minute above one of the his grid intersections. With a witness I might add. In fact I checked his Auckland grid the next day. Which gave the position bang on! then contacted his web site and made a report.Auckland and Paris are the only ones that seem to be free, and available on the web. He mapped the grid fairly early on then strangely the myth and belief system grew on it.

Hmm. Could be worth looking into I suppose.

Nick Redfern has a blog post about the mysteriousuniverse.org...

When the DoD scientists immersed themselves in the world of the NHEs, bad things began to occur. As Boeche told me, regardless of how benevolent or beneficial any of the contact they had with these entities seemed to be, it always ended up being tainted, for lack of a better term, with something that ultimately turned out to be bad. There was ultimately nothing positive from the interaction with the NHEs. Indeed, certain experimentation reportedly ended in death for some of those involved in the program.
When I interviewed Boeche a few years ago, he told me: “I have always thought that one of the most important things that John Keel ever said was that if you have kids or teenagers, this is not something to encourage them to get involved with. Keel was a pretty died-in-the-wool atheist. But he understood that, at some level, there’s something, in some sense transcendent over us, that can, if nothing else, ‘mess’ with us. And it can cause a lot of damage.”

Forbidden Science II mentions a bunch of weird deaths in the military-occult community in the 1970's.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

If we are indeed looking at coherent attacks on the experimenter, when working on PSY. related matters. We have to ask by whom? and why is this being done?. The fact that the worse that can happen is that we can die, is ameliorated by the fact that we are all going to die, and find out one way or another isn't in question, its only the timing that's in question. Everything else is negotiable. The fact that raw nature favours the intelligent/by that I mean informed about their environment, one could ask why is this form of enquiry any different than any other? As with all Cther forms of inquiry "safety first" still applies. Carnate or? Discarnate, to my thinking the only advantage one has over the other, is mental. In other words one has a body and one hasn't. Some people are nice and some are not, what else is new.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

If we are indeed looking at coherent attacks on the experimenter, when working on PSY. related matters. We have to ask by whom? and why is this being done?. The fact that the worse that can happen is that we can die, is ameliorated by the fact that we are all going to die, and find out one way or another isn't in question, its only the timing that's in question. Everything else is negotiable. The fact that raw nature favours the intelligent/by that I mean informed about their environment, one could ask why is this form of enquiry any different than any other? As with all Cther forms of inquiry "safety first" still applies. Carnate or? Discarnate, to my thinking the only advantage one has over the other, is mental. In other words one has a body and one hasn't. Some people are nice and some are not, what else is new.

Well. If consciousness can survive death, perhaps we've got an entire ectoplasmic ecosystem on our hands. Niven's hyperspace monsters eating the souls of the dead.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I'm more of the mind that human personal consciousness, is a part of the universal consciousness that is entangled with a body, for the amount of time it takes to have a coherent form. The effect isn't immediate upon the birth of the individual, it might take a few years, for enough programing to kick in. Like to become aware you are a self aware thought form. Not necessarily human. Once this image is set, you are essentially a self aware node in a sea consciousness. When this is done, the Universe has another tool and is able to observe and create itself. This makes the dream world the real world, where the real observations, and the real living takes place. Because that's where all life forms end up. As you age dreams become more real and coherent, if you take the time to make the observation.
When we see a UFO ,we might indeed be seeing something that exists, as a thought form created by someone's consciousness in this or the real world. Being real or unreal, or even the level of realness, on the borders of the bodies perceived reality doesn't matter much, because with a body our ability to comprehend is always limited because we have the burden of being tied to the level of reality that the body allows us to see, so that it can do its job. Which is to protect and make a finished being, with a few non negotiable rules. Like self preservation, reproduce the next generation.Whilst maintaining free will. Essential for the Universe to be observed free of bias. With this model, a myriad of possibilities present themselves, which is what we seem to be observing anyway.
edit on 7-12-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I'm more of the mind that human personal consciousness, is a part of the universal consciousness that is entangled with a body, for the amount of time it takes to have a coherent form. The effect isn't immediate upon the birth of the individual, it might take a few years, for enough programing to kick in. Like to become aware you are a self aware thought form. Not necessarily human. Once this image is set, you are essentially a self aware node in a sea consciousness. When this is done, the Universe has another tool and is able to observe and create itself. This makes the dream world the real world, where the real observations, and the real living takes place. Because that's where all life forms end up. As you age dreams become more real and coherent, if you take the time to make the observation.
When we see a UFO ,we might indeed be seeing something that exists, as a thought form created by someone's consciousness in this or the real world. Being real or unreal, or even the level of realness, on the borders of the bodies perceived reality doesn't matter much, because with a body our ability to comprehend is always limited because we have the burden of being tied to the level of reality that the body allows us to see, so that it can do its job. Which is to protect and make a finished being, with a few non negotiable rules. Like self preservation, reproduce the next generation.Whilst maintaining free will. Essential for the Universe to be observed free of bias. With this model, a myriad of possibilities present themselves, which is what we seem to be observing anyway.
edit on 7-12-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

The Simulation Argument is another possible hypothesis as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Alright, so heres some of the stuff I've figured out after ten pages. Tomorrow, I plan on hitting the university library to see what has been done in regards to any work around geomagnetic plasmas...

One aspect of the UFO phenomena seems to center around self-sustaining, self organizing plasmas that can affect the human brain using electromagnetic fields. These things might be the result of an alien technology, or they may arise naturally. Persinger suggests that they may represent space-time distortions, and the NIDS stuff seems to indicate that Bigelow and the Breakthrough Propulsion Physics guys think wormholes are involved in some cases. Alternatively, these could represent naturally occurring plasmas -ie earth lights...which is still pretty damn interesting and I bet the fusion guys would be keen on seeing something like them in the 'wild'.

Now as for how this is done, I think I might be able to hazard a guess. You need a region with a magnetic anomaly in the geomagnetic field. Persinger says that a smaller region of conductive material within a highly resistive material can set up big loops in the geomagnetic field. If you had a bunch of buried 'grids' or antennas or whatever, I think you might be able to pull off a kind of magnetic holography that would result in the formation of a wacky plasma thingie. The question here is what is junp-starting the creation of these plasmas?
Some ideas that I hope others can follow up on:
-Tectonic stress: semisographical data plotted with flap areas and dates.
-Nuclear testing.
-Solar activity: is there a correlation between UFO sightings and coronal mass ejections? Look and see if sighting flaps have any connection to solar activity - the data should be public.
-Lightning.
-Ionosphere heaters?
-:itsaliens:

The 'science' seems to be around these plasmas or wormholes. The question of what could be using this mechanism to interact with us would be something handled by military intelligence. I'd hazard its not something handled by the primary agencies people talk about...and Alexander/Aquino didn't seem to mention the NRO/NGIA as much as the others. So I'd put my money there for any secret UFO working group.

1) Uber-hush hush.
2) Big black budgets.
3) They deal with space stuff and military intelligence.
4) I had a random run in with someone telling me they'd heard that the current remote viewing work is done by the NGIA via a contractor (I'd hazard to guess it would be Psi-Tech via what they did in the First Gulf War). Admitantly this is an incredibly weak piece of 'evidence' - but if that is where the current alphabet agency phenomenology work is done, chances are they've got the UFO stuff too.

Memes play a big role in whatever is going down. We may be dealing with a very subtle attempt at some kind of subversion going on if the UFO phenomena is the product of non-human intelligence. The alphabet agency folks might be trying to counter this by injecting their own memes into the discourse to pollute the waters. To puzzle this one out, I think the best approach would be to go at it like a military intelligence person would. If we are dealing with another intelligence - it doesn't seem to give a damn about human beings, but at the same time is content to monkey around with us for some reason. If we are dealing with something not human, I believe we can throw the beign space brothers bit out the window. At the same time, it hasn't seen fit to destroy us - apparently it is content to kick back and make shadow puppets at us. It toys with us.

Random hypothesis to conclude on: they came here a long time ago, settled into a computronium network.buried deep in the mantle, and for the most part forgot about us inside their little uploaded slice of home. 1945; they wake up and realize that the hairless apes are throwing nuclear weapons around. "Well we better do something" So they recruit their version of a hacker-esqe subculture that developed around the old real world interaction systems that everyone forgot about. In shott , maybe we're dealing with a bunch of bored teenage script kiddie-equivalents suddenly charged with teaching the humans about the power of friendship. :p
edit on 12013f3112America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Bonus Roswell question. Suppose it WAS a Mogul balloon-train that came down on the ranch. Maybe they just grabbed the rancher and balloon as a quick cover up for whatever went down. Broken Arrow? The radar thing with the random field modification and mysterious contact above the ranch is curious though...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Another thing to keep in the calculation, is the fact that as far as using reusable shuttles to get into space goes. The whole idea seems to have been dropped, why would you drop something that with a bit of tweaking could easily get you to the planets. Especially after all the research? I suspect the answer is that a far more efficient way to move the payloads has been perfected. Now and again these new technologies have been seen with an accompanying military aircraft.
There is no way according to e=mc2 that we are going to get to other star systems. But if we are talking something like Dunes "space angels" wormholes quantum entanglement, adding in to the equation the true nature of reality. Where the human body can be regarded as a cybernetic biological entity, designed to exist in the oxygen rich atmosphere of earth, until the user is ready for something else. Then the ORBs might be the UFO's that can carry consciousness....or something like that. IF the Earth is a construct, who's reality is personal to us in our present state, then there's no reason why the rest of the planets might be teeming with life, but at present we just cant see something that we weren't designed to see.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Another thing to keep in the calculation, is the fact that as far as using reusable shuttles to get into space goes. The whole idea seems to have been dropped, why would you drop something that with a bit of tweaking could easily get you to the planets. Especially after all the research? I suspect the answer is that a far more efficient way to move the payloads has been perfected. Now and again these new technologies have been seen with an accompanying military aircraft.
There is no way according to e=mc2 that we are going to get to other star systems. But if we are talking something like Dunes "space angels" wormholes quantum entanglement, adding in to the equation the true nature of reality. Where the human body can be regarded as a cybernetic biological entity, designed to exist in the oxygen rich atmosphere of earth, until the user is ready for something else. Then the ORBs might be the UFO's that can carry consciousness....or something like that. IF the Earth is a construct, who's reality is personal to us in our present state, then there's no reason why the rest of the planets might be teeming with life, but at present we just cant see something that we weren't designed to see.

Well my view on the whole crash thing amounts to this: An intelligence superior to our own would be more than capable of cleaning up after itself. Anything left behind would amount to something 'they' would want us to have. Suppose that TPTB did retrieve something - but it turned out to be a clever fake with nothing above our own technology. It would explain the lack of visible reverse engineering results, and fit in with the modius opei of the Trickster.

Funny that you would mention Dune. Herbert apparently was a mushroom afficado, and the spice was apparently a reference to magic mushrooms. Our government phenomenology friends also had a keen interest in the potential of psychoactive mushrooms - Pulharich in particular. I'd run across Paul Stamets before I got into this subject, so this might make for some interesting reading. Now throw this concept into the mix. Maybe the fungi in the Delphos case plays a bigger role than one would otherwise suspect.
If we are dealing with a 'upload' type civilization, they might be using neural networks in mycelium as their computational substrate.

Edit: and what do we have but another Runesoup posting on this subject! runesoup.com...
edit on 12013f3106America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Well my view on the whole crash thing amounts to this: An intelligence superior to our own would be more than capable of cleaning up after itself. Anything left behind would amount to something 'they' would want us to have. Suppose that TPTB did retrieve something - but it turned out to be a clever fake with nothing above our own technology. It would explain the lack of visible reverse engineering results, and fit in with the modius opei of the Trickster.

Yeah, if such a horse exists, it was surely a trojan.

Having immersed myself in matters revolving around certain members of the so-called 'Aviary' for the last few years--and further having come to the firm conclusion that Vallee's diary/journal Forbidden Science II is not only full of clues, but even a 'plea' of sorts, I highly recommend reading Messengers of Deception anew as I have recently done. A careful rereading, knowing what I know now, opens it up dramatically, imo.

The picture, for me, is starting to go from soft-focus to sharp.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

The GUT

1ofthe9

Yeah, if such a horse exists, it was surely a trojan.

Having immersed myself in matters revolving around certain members of the so-called 'Aviary' for the last few years--and further having come to the firm conclusion that Vallee's diary/journal Forbidden Science II is not only full of clues, but even a 'plea' of sorts, I highly recommend reading Messengers of Deception anew as I have recently done. A careful rereading, knowing what I know now, opens it up dramatically, imo.

The picture, for me, is starting to go from soft-focus to sharp.

Heh. I was thinking about doing the same.
I've got the Cyberbiological UFO book and Fastwalker waiting for me down in the states, so I'll be able to pick them up when I head down for Xmas. Keep me posted on what you've been thinking about, I'm starting to get a bit of a grasp on the big picture as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join