It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pet theory

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

anonentity

Bilky
Or god forbid are we looking at multiple source phenomenon?

That is my gut feeling after all I've read.

Now with that out of the way, I suspect there are common 'mechanisms' in use that can be puzzled out with liberal applications of science. The French MHD stuff is a good example, and BPP guys at NASA have been open to the phenomena. I suspect all the good data is vacuumed up by the NRO or NGIA, and that this data would be able to settle the damn debate for once. Gun camera footage - I mean, there have been interceptions and what not going down. The Peru Su-22 shoot down attempt...WHERE IS THAT FOOTAGE?

a) NRO has a great big black budget.
b) Mostly staffed with contractors. So you'd want to look for a think tank with a bunch of breakthrough propulsion physics guys employed. Something like the Collins Elite or John Alexander's Advanced Theoretical Physics group. I suspect this is how the phenomenology stuff is done these post-Rumsfeld days...Think SRI but maybe inside of a major defense contractor. Remote viewing is all private sector now.
c) They handle space based PhotoINT and stuff. There seems to have been at least one remote viewing session with KH-11 imagery ("multi-spectral" evidence indeed John). That would be NRO data.
d) They've always run a VERY tight ship.
e) No one ever seems to pick up on their existence. Curious.

edit on 12013f3112America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

1ofthe9

anonentity

Bilky

Now with that out of the way, I suspect there are common 'mechanisms' in use that can be puzzled out with liberal applications of science. The French MHD stuff is a good example, and BPP guys at NASA have been open to the phenomena. I suspect all the good data is vacuumed up by the NRO or NGIA, and that this data would be able to settle the damn debate for once. Gun camera footage - I mean, there have been interceptions and what not going down. The Peru Su-22 shoot down attempt...WHERE IS THAT FOOTAGE?

b) Mostly staffed with contractors. So you'd want to look for a think tank with a bunch of breakthrough propulsion physics guys employed. Something like the Collins Elite or John Alexander's Advanced Theoretical Physics group. I suspect this is how the phenomenology stuff is done these post-Rumsfeld days...Think SRI but maybe inside of a major defense contractor. Remote viewing is all private sector now.
c) They handle space based PhotoINT and stuff. There seems to have been at least one remote viewing session with KH-11 imagery ("multi-spectral" evidence indeed John). That would be NRO data.

I think one of the manifestations could be developments from the original Foo fighter.RE Operation Paperclip. Top card carrying Nazis who should have been arguing their case at Nuremburg, were given a get out of jail free card. Werner himself for his practical knowledge of rocketry. I bet if his next range of rockets had hit the States it might have been a different story. When they gathered up this developed technology, it was pure luck they were budding technologies, because we'd all be talking German. The Time line of the development of the foo fighter, could well be the nuts and bolt saucer developed from its humble beginnings to what we see today, that is so far above top secret, its inner circle could be cult like, And calling the shots. Why admit to a craft that can overfly anyone's airspace, take out any type of aircraft. Go into space,etc why would you need a shuttle or any other space program?
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... plus any country that had this sort of power would be very cocky with regard to its foreign policy. It might have been a long haul but here we have a technology, that appeared in its modern form a couple of years after the second world war ended. With a few crashes which were cleaned up in utmost secrecy, while the technology got perfected ?If it exists disinformation would be used to keep it secret, assassination of any politician that dared leak it. etc. What a wheeze to put it about that we were in cahoots with Aliens. Nudge nudge wink wink! why that could have brought down the Soviet Union. This would account for one in a numerous source phenomenon.
edit on 17-12-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

anonentity

1ofthe9

anonentity

Bilky

I think one of the manifestations could be developments from the original Foo fighter.RE Operation Paperclip. Top card carrying Nazis who should have been arguing their case at Nuremburg, were given a get out of jail free card. Werner himself for his practical knowledge of rocketry. I bet if his next range of rockets had hit the States it might have been a different story. When they gathered up this developed technology, it was pure luck they were budding technologies, because we'd all be talking German. The Time line of the development of the foo fighter, could well be the nuts and bolt saucer developed from its humble beginnings to what we see today, that is so far above top secret, its inner circle could be cult like, And calling the shots. Why admit to a craft that can overfly anyone's airspace, take out any type of aircraft. Go into space,etc why would you need a shuttle or any other space program?
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... plus any country that had this sort of power would be very cocky with regard to its foreign policy. It might have been a long haul but here we have a technology, that appeared in its modern form a couple of years after the second world war ended. With a few crashes which were cleaned up in utmost secrecy, while the technology got perfected ?If it exists disinformation would be used to keep it secret, assassination of any politician that dared leak it. etc. What a wheeze to put it about that we were in cahoots with Aliens. Nudge nudge wink wink! why that could have brought down the Soviet Union. This would account for one in a numerous source phenomenon.

Eh. I'm not inclined to think the Germans were behind the foo-fighters. The 'Feurball' doesn't make much sense as a weapons system - and it doesn't mesh with the narrative of German efforts towards a SAM. If they had small remote controlled vehicles that acted as the foo-fighters did, then Wasserfall should have been more mature then it was.

I've got my copy of Cyber-Biological Studies of the Imaginal Component in the UFO Contact Experience. Its a damn shame that this material isn't online, because its some pretty interesting stuff. The Chaos Conundrum by Aaron Gulyas is also pretty interesting - but unfortunately its more of an academic cultural analysis then something with data. He still makes intriguing points, but I was hoping for some more data.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

The manifestations and their physical effects seem to have a good correlation when up close and personal, like when a "time storm" effect happens, you seem to have a cloud of something, most likely electrons which stop electrical systems. If the battery of the car or whatever is immersed in a high energy electrical field, the pressure of the positive and negative poles of the battery seems to disappear. Missing time occurs, and dimensional displacement. If the nature of reality is a wave effect then, you get the OZ effect, this seems a good candidate. There have been reports of actual cars appearing and disappearing into nowhere out of this fog. Like old cars from the past breaking down and then disappearing again with frightened occupants, being observed etc. Hardly anyone will admit to this happening in case they are considered insane, its lucky a few have come forward. But if only a few reports have come forward, I'd bet the majority haven't. It might have been a natural effect that has been harnessed by black ops. Its just funny that when the allies had bombed all the secret facilities east of the Ruhr, the Foo fighters stopped appearing. A lot of reports seem to come from Australia where the dryness of the air might account for the static build up to a point where this can happen. Appearances of flying saucers might be this effect, reports seem to have them enveloped in a fog. Maybe in their flight manual it says something to the effect that "If you find that you have gone through a time warp, wait for the vibrational frequency to return to normal,by adjusting the microwave emissions to the hull, preferably landed" So anyone approaching a saucer in this mode might end up with the reported effects of time displacement and radiation burns. Nature of reality again?
Werner von Braun seemed to want to say a few things before he died. The few clues were 'Universes" in the Plural, and "they are peaceful" seems to come to mind.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

The manifestations and their physical effects seem to have a good correlation when up close and personal, like when a "time storm" effect happens, you seem to have a cloud of something, most likely electrons which stop electrical systems. If the battery of the car or whatever is immersed in a high energy electrical field, the pressure of the positive and negative poles of the battery seems to disappear. Missing time occurs, and dimensional displacement. If the nature of reality is a wave effect then, you get the OZ effect, this seems a good candidate. There have been reports of actual cars appearing and disappearing into nowhere out of this fog. Like old cars from the past breaking down and then disappearing again with frightened occupants, being observed etc. Hardly anyone will admit to this happening in case they are considered insane, its lucky a few have come forward. But if only a few reports have come forward, I'd bet the majority haven't. It might have been a natural effect that has been harnessed by black ops. Its just funny that when the allies had bombed all the secret facilities east of the Ruhr, the Foo fighters stopped appearing. A lot of reports seem to come from Australia where the dryness of the air might account for the static build up to a point where this can happen. Appearances of flying saucers might be this effect, reports seem to have them enveloped in a fog. Maybe in their flight manual it says something to the effect that "If you find that you have gone through a time warp, wait for the vibrational frequency to return to normal,by adjusting the microwave emissions to the hull, preferably landed" So anyone approaching a saucer in this mode might end up with the reported effects of time displacement and radiation burns. Nature of reality again?
Werner von Braun seemed to want to say a few things before he died. The few clues were 'Universes" in the Plural, and "they are peaceful" seems to come to mind.

I wouldn't agree with peaceful - if there is an intelligence involved, it would seem to be pretty damn uncaring about us. There are a couple accounts of hostile action, so its not above swatting us if we get in the way. Part of me wonders if the Trickster element isn't the result of bored-teenager equivalents.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So I was reading David A.J. Seargent's Weird Astronomy, and I ran into the interesting subject of meteor and geophysical electrophonics. To make a long story very short, it would seem that the geomagnetic mechanism I've previously discussed would seem to indeed be capable of causing the EM effects reported in UFO encounters! Indeed, I'm wondering if it couldn't be replicated with lasers to replicate the ion trail left by meteors... It sounds like a pretty exciting field to be involved in.

I've also got my hands on a copy of Vallee's Fastwalker, and I gotta say, its an interesting read. Take Vallee's work from Messengers of Deception onwards and turn it into scifi. Bam: you have Fastwalker. If I'm picking up the right hints, I'd say the folks who have been encouraging me in this thread are thinking along the right track. He mentions an attempted interception by the French air force at a place called Saint-Geniez in the 1970's - does anyone know the case in question? Also something called Project Stork/White Stork that was associated with the Battelle UFO working group...

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I also managed to get my hands on Vallee's book on Soviet sightings. Interesting read - among other things it seems that the modern wave for the Russians started in May of 1946. They apparently had landings and stuff right from the get go too.

I might transcribe an interesting case or two from the book if anyone is interested.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

I had a thought that if you used Occam's razor, to throw out just about everything. Including a God who we created to fit the latest meme. Then if the God we created doesn't exist, neither do all the demons angels and many other creative add-ons. That seem to give mankind a form of fantasy security blanket. Plus to spend centuries barking up the wrong tree with regards to structural reality. Like the Earth being flat etc. For what seemed like acceptable and unquestioned logical reasons at that time. Who can say if our own accepted reality is any more or less flawed than theirs. The only thing we can say is that as far as reality goes we haven't got much of a clue, and what clues we do have change radically over time, because our fears about the basic act of living without a clue to what its all about make us create the reality that works for the time, much like a fashion accessory. Which the new entrant must adjust too. Quantum reality, comes along and a reasonable case can be made for the likes of Valee, for us to actually believe in Fairies.
When an impartial observer observes life with as little bias as one can. what can be said that we seem to be the temporary owners of a machine made up from about 47 natural elements, that's designed to operate within fairly strict parameters. With fairly minimal control over it. The miracle is that somehow these material elements are animated ,my guess is that the "whatever" that does the paranormal act of animating, and renders the act of lifting an arm, the act of levitating matter albeit within a personal framework, is the basic key to the reasons for the strangeness that we wish to explore. Which doesn't exist in the material code which is at the moment that which we call our reality, but somewhere in the realms of actual consciousness. Which seems to be the thing needed for us to assume that matter exists to be levitated in the first place. Because when I no longer seem to have a body composed of some 47 elements, that I assume falls back to dust for convenience sake, I must still have the thing that animated that dust,still existing in another fashionable reality, created from the same type of structure as the one I currently enjoy. Then since the only relief I get from operating this vehicle of my personal reality, is when its parked up in switched off mode during sleep, where I then experience the true reality. Where the real flying saucers exist, and sometimes are seen during moments of clarity in this realm by more than one person. Or something like that, which could make the real Mars an inhabited planet in another reality.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Random thought: what if some of the MIB mythos developed as a result of private sector (ie McDonnell Douglas) researchers crossing paths with the rest of the UFO scene? Where did these guys get their data from anyway?

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Random thought: what if some of the MIB mythos developed as a result of private sector (ie McDonnell Douglas) researchers crossing paths with the rest of the UFO scene? Where did these guys get their data from anyway?

They might have got it from the real world?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

1ofthe9
"they totally have nuclear powered saucers that may have crashed at Roswell'.

That's some good stuff OP.

Here's my own pet theory. Aliens are a lot like us, except they are basically superman the race and they are all very classy. And they don't die, they all pull an Enoch when their time is up. And they are given a LOT of time.

That's what I came on ATS today to mention. The classy aliens have hot spots they like to incarnate on. There's billions of beautiful planets I imagine there's a decent chance they're being enjoyed. And these classy angels all pull an Enoch when they die and re-awaken in their angelic ethereal bodies in heaven which is simply a higher dimension of universe. And some guy named Adam which was this solar systems top guy got tricked by some piece of # snaky #head into eating something that took away that gift, to either subject that guy or at least not become subject to that guy who was pretty much given reign to rule the entire planet. And now the angels are herding us earthlings to make things right again. Also gotta mention the notion that snaky #head may have been some E.T. , imagine if the first race of flesh and blood extra terrestrials that evolved were some weird snaky looking #ers riding around in flying saucers.
edit on 6-1-2014 by On7a7higher7plane because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join