It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pet theory

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

anonentity
reply to post by 1ofthe9

This is about the best summation on how PSY effects happen with regards to the generation of scalar wave forms in non local space. Its a good read which as far as I understand it requires a "someone" to interpret the wave to a local effect, or the wave for public consumption. Its quantum in nature and mentions that without quantum entanglement life on earth wouldn't be possible (as far as I get it). Anyway someone got a Nobel Prize for it. www.worlditc.org...-Hand its all magic until we understand the technology of it.
edit on 20-11-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

I'm interested in the Pulharich/Persinger work on ELF myself.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
if the phenomena is sentient...what if its postmodern

like Stanton Friedman with a bag of bolts

literly or something

oh my goddddd
edit on 12013f3005America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

1ofthe9

literly or something

oh my goddddd

As far as I can understand its post-mortem and mortem. If reality comes down to wave interpretation, of course we will all se it as something a bit different. Which does seem to happen when there is an effect to observe. This is an E book compiled over a period of time who's sum total of reports are interesting as the communications, seem to have a censor with regards to questions about flying saucers and reincarnation. Perhaps its the same as asking anyone in the general population, they haven't a clue like the majority? but it does seem to back up the Earth Energy and Astral body theory. Which might come down to the fact that as long as you are in a physical body you are limited in some ways, but on the other have a lifetime of training in causes and effects which seem to be necessary for mental functioning. atransc.org... This one seems honest non profit and seems to state the facts without embellishment. The fact that she observed the death (if you can call it that of a friend) and then resumed communication soon after seems to be compelling.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

anonentity

1ofthe9

literly or something

oh my goddddd

As far as I can understand its post-mortem and mortem. If reality comes down to wave interpretation, of course we will all se it as something a bit different. Which does seem to happen when there is an effect to observe. This is an E book compiled over a period of time who's sum total of reports are interesting as the communications, seem to have a censor with regards to questions about flying saucers and reincarnation. Perhaps its the same as asking anyone in the general population, they haven't a clue like the majority? but it does seem to back up the Earth Energy and Astral body theory. Which might come down to the fact that as long as you are in a physical body you are limited in some ways, but on the other have a lifetime of training in causes and effects which seem to be necessary for mental functioning. atransc.org... This one seems honest non profit and seems to state the facts without embellishment. The fact that she observed the death (if you can call it that of a friend) and then resumed communication soon after seems to be compelling.

Interesting. I'll try to check it out later.

I also finished Mirage Men: fascinating book, and I'm really keen on seeing the documentary when it becomes available outside the film festival circuit. Does anyone have any more books to recomend?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

This was the only one I found that seemed honest. In the last chapters she seems to be a bit confused as to who she is actually talking to, a "Space being or a human" Or one could look at it that a departed human could also be considered a Space being. When she went over to Luxembourg to study the couple that seemed to be getting messages in real time from a being called "Technician" who validated Stitchin and recommended Seth, it started to ring a few bells as they plugged into a European phone grid. The problem here being who's to say it could be an earth person doing the talking.
Sometimes a message seems "bona fide" the fact that there are messages from discarnate entities cant be faulted. Neither that some of the messages are in context. The fact that she was in contact with the same entities over a long period of time, if taken as true rules out random patched broadcasts, especially when they were class A recordings.
When I hear someone trying to sell a machine and the voice coming out of it sounds like an artificial voice box I tend to question the operators motive . People who are grieving for lost loved ones can be very vulnerable, and unscrupulous people would tell them what they want to hear to make a buck. Some are thrill seekers, trying to get the spirits to do a trick on demand etc, so I would concur with the author your motives must be as pure as you can get them to get any reactions.
Her auntie who died of cancer, seemed to find herself in a hospital on the other side. This would seem to be compatible with a person dreaming themselves well again.. some of the time it seems that the entities are talking from there own dreamscape. The fact that a person who's body is dying does seem to have visitors I've seen it happen a few times, before the person seems to permanently go to sleep. There's a lot to it.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I picked this up today. Little New Agey at times but its the content thats interesting. Its Meade Layne for the 21st century, and worth a read just for that.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have to say, I'm really surprised that the nuts and bolts crowd haven't picked up on the wormhole stuff. That lets us bypass the requirement for these objects to represent interstellar spacecraft, and consider them as advanced aircraft - perhaps along the lines of the MHD aerodyne work done in France (really interesting stuff to check out).

Or hell, even a alien nanotechnological presence lurking within our biosphere. Someone should send Stanton Friedman a memo - the delta-v requirements are much more forgiving when you work from this paradigm.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

1ofthe9
I have to say, I'm really surprised that the nuts and bolts crowd haven't picked up on the wormhole stuff. That lets us bypass the requirement for these objects to represent interstellar spacecraft, and consider them as advanced aircraft - perhaps along the lines of the MHD aerodyne work done in France (really interesting stuff to check out).

Or hell, even a alien nanotechnological presence lurking within our biosphere. Someone should send Stanton Friedman a memo - the delta-v requirements are much more forgiving when you work from this paradigm.

Highly plausible comment. I also had the thought about all the EVP. UFO. Ghost sightings etc. In the chronicles of the Paranormal they could also have the mark of "Tulpas". Especially EVP's the lowest energy and easiest of the phenomenon to get into.. The ones I've read about EVP's take a few days to get anything, (creating the Tulpa) Then brief coherent voices start, then an other worldly guide seems to pop up and take control of the communications. Even a mediums Guide could be included as part of this effect.
The traditional view of the Tulpa is that they start off being helpful and then start to get tedious and are a problem. Like a Ginn Hermes the trickster etc. A creation formed by the effort of the instigator, who uses the subconscious energy of the instigator to maintain its creation, or something like that.? Or even the salesman knack of thinking positively to get a reward, A PK effect much like Poltergeist activity caused by the emotions of some post pubescent young adults? The need of the phenomenon to have the person as part of the circuit for communication seems to suggest an involvement of this kind. Then many give up when things get out of hand. Similar to the tales of those seeking out of body experiences when they seem to get attacked by lower astral entities. Just saying ...that taking anything on face value in this field needs extraordinary proof. What proof have we got with regards to contact with supposedly advanced beings??? not a lot... a few technical drawings of better communication boxes, that don't seem to work with any reliability. But plenty of what we want to hear like beautiful summer land etc. reassuring words from the deceased etc. I'm still thinking but its still looking like a reality program, that has a cheat code in it. Powered up by the effort of the investigator,.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

anonentity

1ofthe9

Highly plausible comment. I also had the thought about all the EVP. UFO. Ghost sightings etc. In the chronicles of the Paranormal they could also have the mark of "Tulpas". Especially EVP's the lowest energy and easiest of the phenomenon to get into.. The ones I've read about EVP's take a few days to get anything, (creating the Tulpa) Then brief coherent voices start, then an other worldly guide seems to pop up and take control of the communications. Even a mediums Guide could be included as part of this effect.
The traditional view of the Tulpa is that they start off being helpful and then start to get tedious and are a problem. Like a Ginn Hermes the trickster etc. A creation formed by the effort of the instigator, who uses the subconscious energy of the instigator to maintain its creation, or something like that.? Or even the salesman knack of thinking positively to get a reward, A PK effect much like Poltergeist activity caused by the emotions of some post pubescent young adults? The need of the phenomenon to have the person as part of the circuit for communication seems to suggest an involvement of this kind. Then many give up when things get out of hand. Similar to the tales of those seeking out of body experiences when they seem to get attacked by lower astral entities. Just saying ...that taking anything on face value in this field needs extraordinary proof. What proof have we got with regards to contact with supposedly advanced beings??? not a lot... a few technical drawings of better communication boxes, that don't seem to work with any reliability. But plenty of what we want to hear like beautiful summer land etc. reassuring words from the deceased etc. I'm still thinking but its still looking like a reality program, that has a cheat code in it. Powered up by the effort of the investigator,.

Yeah. Thats what happened during the Phillip experiment. You might also want to check out the Chaos magick stuff on servitors. The tulpa stuff is getting contaminated by 4chan and such these days.

I really want to see if an ouija board can be harnessed for computation.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nick Redfern's Contactees is a good read. Some of the stuff he quotes from Colin Bennett sounds very interesting - Bennett links it all with memes and such. I might just have to get a copy of Looking for Orthon...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

1ofthe9
Nick Redfern's Contactees is a good read. Some of the stuff he quotes from Colin Bennett sounds very interesting - Bennett links it all with memes and such. I might just have to get a copy of Looking for Orthon...

Its an interesting one. When you hear things like by the orders of the Pope, Churches were placed on the old Pagan sites, along the old ley lines. Then you look at the Popes hat, it still has the shades of the druid Wizard hats about it. UFO sightings seem to hang along these lines. Many people have reported seeing an orb, that then it .s in there direction. Poltergeist activity being very strong where these fault lines meet. I came across a ley map that does rather reinforce the theory that high strangeness happens along these lines, in fact this one is just about bang on where the mustard seed dumped into a persons porch in Southampton. Among other stuff along the lines. If you take into the equation that the wizards hats had all the moon phases on them, (So they would know the right times to invoke?). Add in the reports that the energy of ley lines fluctuate with the positions of moon and the sun, which would stress the fault lines. One could conclude rightly or wrongly that at certain times some sort of energy is released from the fault line in the form of a glowing orb that can be controlled either subconsciously or consciously by the thoughts of the investigator/wizard (as long as he didn't freak out and knew what he was doing) which apparently no one does these days, and cause some sort of paranormal effect, to a greater or lesser degree depending on the energy available. MMMM? www.egyouth.fsnet.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here is what I think taken from the krill papers.

It is quite evident, or it should be, that the UFO situation is both complex and dangerous. The UFO problem is a multi- situational and multi-dimensional phenomena. We have established the following as having a basis in fact:

o Craft from other worlds have crashed on Earth.
o Alien craft are from both ultra-dimensional sources and sources within this dimension.
o Early U.S. government efforts at acquiring alien technology were successful.
o The U.S. government has had live alien hostages at some point in time.
o The government has conducted autopsies on alien cadavers.
o U.S. intelligence agencies, security agencies, and public agencies are involved in the coverup of facts pertaining to the situation.
o People have been and are currently abducted, mutilated, murdered and kidnapped as a result of the UFO situation.
o There is a current active alien presence on this planet among us that controls difference elements of our society.
o Alien forces maintain bases on Earth and on the Moon.
o The U.S. government has had a working relationship with alien forces for some time, with the express purpose of gaining technology in gravitational propulsion, beam weaponry and mind control.
o Millions of cattle have been killed in the process of acquiring biological materials.
o Both aliens and the U.S. government are responsible for mutilations, but for different reasons.
o We live in a multi-dimensional world that is overlapped and visited by entities from other dimensions. Many of these entities are hostile. Many are not hostile.
o The basis of our genetic development and religions lies in intervention by non-terrestrial and terrestrial forces.
o Actual technology far exceeds that perceived by the public.
o The United States space program is a cover operation that exists for public relations purposes.
o People are being actively killed in order to suppress the facts about the situation. The CIA and the NSA are involved so deeply that exposure would cause collapse of their overt structure.
o Facts indicate alien overt presence within five to ten years.
o Our civilization is one of many that have existed in the last billion years.

You will probably have more conclusions. To see, just read on....

Very complex situation it seems. And John Keel is a world class renowned researcher and author. I have read several of his books and I enjoyed them thoroughly.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
Here is what I think taken from the krill papers.

It is quite evident, or it should be, that the UFO situation is both complex and dangerous. The UFO problem is a multi- situational and multi-dimensional phenomena. We have established the following as having a basis in fact:

o Craft from other worlds have crashed on Earth.
o Alien craft are from both ultra-dimensional sources and sources within this dimension.
o Early U.S. government efforts at acquiring alien technology were successful.
o The U.S. government has had live alien hostages at some point in time.
o The government has conducted autopsies on alien cadavers.
o U.S. intelligence agencies, security agencies, and public agencies are involved in the coverup of facts pertaining to the situation.
o People have been and are currently abducted, mutilated, murdered and kidnapped as a result of the UFO situation.
o There is a current active alien presence on this planet among us that controls difference elements of our society.
o Alien forces maintain bases on Earth and on the Moon.
o The U.S. government has had a working relationship with alien forces for some time, with the express purpose of gaining technology in gravitational propulsion, beam weaponry and mind control.
o Millions of cattle have been killed in the process of acquiring biological materials.
o Both aliens and the U.S. government are responsible for mutilations, but for different reasons.
o We live in a multi-dimensional world that is overlapped and visited by entities from other dimensions. Many of these entities are hostile. Many are not hostile.
o The basis of our genetic development and religions lies in intervention by non-terrestrial and terrestrial forces.
o Actual technology far exceeds that perceived by the public.
o The United States space program is a cover operation that exists for public relations purposes.
o People are being actively killed in order to suppress the facts about the situation. The CIA and the NSA are involved so deeply that exposure would cause collapse of their overt structure.
o Facts indicate alien overt presence within five to ten years.
o Our civilization is one of many that have existed in the last billion years.

You will probably have more conclusions. To see, just read on....

Very complex situation it seems. And John Keel is a world class renowned researcher and author. I have read several of his books and I enjoyed them thoroughly.

An interesting read, but its been exposed as a hoaxbeen exposed as a hoax.. The Sarbacher memo and the Eric Walker stuff are a lot stronger imho. When you look at what Walker apparently said, and the 1950's ESP work/The Nine, things start looking a little interesting.

I would encourage you to read Vallee if you haven't already had the chance. I believe you'll find his stuff on the deception element to be very thought provoking. The Bennewitz/Lear disinfo has really done a fine job of muddying the waters of the subject, and when you dig down to the work done in the 1970's you can find some really fascinating stuff. When you do all the background reading, Vallee's journals get REALLY interesting.

I also had a really funny idea after reading Mirage Men. Suppose the entire phenomena is a Jungian psycho-social meme thingie (with a mind/matter interaction component) that got out of hand to the point where the keepers of the weird have ended up believing the line they were supposed to sell to us. Granted - this isn't a very strong argument, but its amusing to think about. Saucers all the way down.

Also on a side note, I've started corresponding with the folks running this MHD outfit in France. I'm checking out if the metals reported in the physical trace cases could be the result of an additive 'doping' process in a MHD system. I'll let you folks know what I find out.

edit on 12013f3012America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

anonentity
...One could conclude rightly or wrongly that at certain times some sort of energy is released from the fault line in the form of a glowing orb that can be controlled either subconsciously or consciously by the thoughts of the investigator/wizard (as long as he didn't freak out and knew what he was doing) which apparently no one does these days, and cause some sort of paranormal effect, to a greater or lesser degree depending on the energy available. MMMM? www.egyouth.fsnet.co.uk...

Very interesting, anonentity. Yeah, I can see that possibility. Certainly something to be thinking on. We have a lot of company this time of year, and I'm in a bit of a research burnout, but bits and pieces keep coming so hopefully I'll have some interesting things to add soon. In the meantime, I'm lurking and reading and enjoying.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

1ofthe9
I would encourage you to read Vallee if you haven't already had the chance. I believe you'll find his stuff on the deception element to be very thought provoking. The Bennewitz/Lear disinfo has really done a fine job of muddying the waters of the subject, and when you dig down to the work done in the 1970's you can find some really fascinating stuff. When you do all the background reading, Vallee's journals get REALLY interesting.

So much still to be gleaned and put into perspective from following the leads in Vallee's Forbidden Science II.

I also had a really funny idea after reading Mirage Men. Suppose the entire phenomena is a Jungian psycho-social meme thingie (with a mind/matter interaction component) that got out of hand to the point where the keepers of the weird have ended up believing the line they were supposed to sell to us. Granted - this isn't a very strong argument, but its amusing to think about. Saucers all the way down.

Some of those cats apparently feel like they've come into some form of contact. But with what?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The GUT

1ofthe9

So much still to be gleaned and put into perspective from following the leads in Vallee's Forbidden Science II.

Some of those cats apparently feel like they've come into some form of contact. But with what?

Well I think there is one avenue we could explore. By looking at this material, I think it could be possible to infer who in our vast array of characters, has had this 'contact'. The deaths in Forbidden Science II scare me.

Also the Nazi occultism stuff...and at one point he sounds like he thinks LeVay is behind it. Not sure what to make of that.

Page 94 is interesting. Is he suggesting we got some kind of Nazi-occult thing going on? Andre Brissaud andRene Alleau seem to be key authors in his reading - but it looks like everything is in French...
edit on 12013f3003America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12013f3003America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The GUT

anonentity
...One could conclude rightly or wrongly that at certain times some sort of energy is released from the fault line in the form of a glowing orb that can be controlled either subconsciously or consciously by the thoughts of the investigator/wizard (as long as he didn't freak out and knew what he was doing) which apparently no one does these days, and cause some sort of paranormal effect, to a greater or lesser degree depending on the energy available. MMMM? www.egyouth.fsnet.co.uk...

Very interesting, anonentity. Yeah, I can see that possibility. Certainly something to be thinking on. We have a lot of company this time of year, and I'm in a bit of a research burnout, but bits and pieces keep coming so hopefully I'll have some interesting things to add soon. In the meantime, I'm lurking and reading and enjoying.

That's good we need all the help we can get here lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

A Jungian Meme thing, that reacts with the Noosphere as a palpable effect, perhaps where some fortunate or unfortunate, depending on your point of view is sleeping when the pressure points release a bit of the x factor, into the environment, which moulds itself to the psych projection of the dreamer. The main release points having been capped by ancient stones churches, leaving some private houses or active fault lines to bear the brunt of a repeating strangeness. Then Because of the unknown timing of the strangeness makes a repeatable effect seem random.
The strangeness that I know of that's happened along the Southampton isle of Wight line to mention a few that I can remember.. Mustard seeds falling out of nowhere...UFO Coming out of the Solent and throwing dustbins around. .A pub that disappeared....Orbs flying around a top secret facility...Ghost sightings to numerous to mention. Time slips reported, a valley glowing with a lot of Roman soldiers running around. A Yachtsman having a missed time episode after seeing a saucer and an alien that looked like a pixie. etc etc These lines are hard to geographically compute to any degree of accuracy as you seem to have the dowser brigade muddying the waters. But if you plot the reported strangeness, old stone monuments and churches, then they seem to cluster into geographic plot lines. Where they are not exactly on the lines, id suggest it being some sort of electrical effect, previous ionisation could be the culprit, of limestone or quartz???. Its not an original concept as the Yin Yang, Dragon lines etc have been known since the beginning of history. Slaying the Dragon is a meme in a lot of countries. This could be nothing more than Christianity being enforced as a political tool of control over newly occupied lands. The power base coming from the right times to make an attack? by Druids/X practitioners that threw there lot in with Rome. It was all about power and control sod all to do with Baby Jesus. Ill stop here before I digress.
edit on 26-11-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The GUT - check out page 135 of Forbidden Science II...some real interesting stuff there.

Also Unitah basin...He was in Skinwalker country back in the 1970s...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

John Lear debunked that claim back in 2004 when he was a member of ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But of course dont let anything get in the way of worshipping the disinfo agent jacques vallee.

Even the super moderator YeahRight agrees with me. Its in the link you provided that supposedly debunks the krill papers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join