It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISON keep his promise to us! Comet ISON get 3 times bigger just in 10 Days!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hi all..still on Ison this comet get more interesting with the grow of his body and tail..this time i can say 3 times maybe more, so we can count how big when he reach near our sun..

Comet ISON - Size Difference In 10 Days
Taken by Mike Broussard on October 25, 2013 @ Maurice, Louisiana, USA.
Heres a comparison image of Comet ISON taken 10 days apart with the same equipment and image crop sizes. Notice how much it has grown in that time.

spaceweathergallery.com...
edit on 26-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The tail is going to get bigger the closer it is to the sun. It is a normal happening. Not an indication of doom.

A 40 million miles away fly-by is not doom.

Plus since when do comets make "promises"?????????????
edit on 10/26/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
The tail is going to get bigger the closer it is to the sun. It is a normal happening. Not an indication of doom.

No Mr.Chamberf i dont say about doom..and i dont like Ison get people scare..

About a promise Ison promise will get us Amazing once a live time history my friend..

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Do you know if it is visible with binoculars yet? I have been waiting very patiently but it seems to be taking forever!

+57 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Hi Cheesy , I like your work . I also get the impression your a very gentle soul and sometimes others less sensitive beings like to take any opportunity they can get , just to have a dig at you.

You are appriciated for who you are , take no heed of those with less.

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

Lighten up, friend. Where's the doom? If you read any of Cheesy's threads, you know he just LOVES to follow news on ISON. He doesn't spread fear, far as I can tell.

Also, "promises to..." is a play on words. Like, 'this promises to be a good day' ...and what is the 'this' making the promise? Who knows/who cares? Just a happy-lucky use of the word. Hope that clears things up. Have a good day!
edit on 10/26/2013 by new_here because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The sun has ramped up a bit, throwing all sorts of stuff into space. I am sure this stuff can interact with the comet, after all it interacts with every planet it hits. To say it doesn't interact with the comet because there is no proof is insane. If we watch it and pay attention we may have proof. I doubt if the sun would be doing this as a response to the presence of the comet that far away, but I can't discount it though. Mankind has been using a lot of research tactics that reinforce what we think as true for a long time. We need the scientists to listen to possibilities outside the box so they can research them. It is hard to think outside the box when you are taught to live in the box in school, accepting long known facts as real that may not be real.

All the greatest scientists thought outside of the box. Tesla, Einstein, and many others. I am not a sheep that believes what I am told to believe without researching the validity and other applications of the evidence presented.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

My...My...aren't we a negative nancy.

I do not believe Cheesy ever said anything about doom or gloom.

Thanks for the update Cheesy.

Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

cheesy

Chamberf=6

No Mr.Chamberf i dont say about doom..and i dont like Ison get people scare..

About a promise Ison promise will get us Amazing once a live time history my friend..

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hey Cheesy,............yer english is improving........
Thanks for the update......
ISON will be an amazing show soon........s

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I get it. Don't speak ill of Cheesy. He just posts about flares and other happenings in ALL CAPS for the blind, and when he doesn't he personifies objects.

He is beloved and I won't say another word to him.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Tsu322
Do you know if it is visible with binoculars yet? I have been waiting very patiently but it seems to be taking forever!

Hi Ms.Tsu..ummm in my thread before it seen from a high montain using sky cam..but dont worry i will searching and update for you..

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

A promise comet eh? Sounds very Harry Potter esq to me!
LoL

And the reason the tail of comet Ison is getting bigger is because the Sun is heating it up, all the ice/co2 and what ever else it's composed of is melting and becoming part of the tail.

This phenomenon of comets tails getting bigger as they approach our Star is well documented.

edit on 26-10-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hi all tq for your advise..I get it..

Maybe Mr.chaberf only get mad of something out there..i dont get angry for that..everthing just okay tq once again.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Loving your ISON posts cheesy. Keep up the good work.

I am looking forward to this comet. I've got a pair of 10x50 binoculars. Hoping we have clear skys in mid November and December. But i am in the UK so fingers crossed.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
I get it. Don't speak ill of Cheesy. He just posts about flares and other happenings in ALL CAPS for the blind, and when he doesn't he personifies objects.

Please dont be like that sir..everything is okay, i am swear i dont angry..this is forum i take everthing for comment, you take everthing on your comment..
Anw what a cool avatar..with look very smart Man..

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

Now...now...don't forget: It's about the content, not the poster!

(although I understand)

Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

the build up of ISON will not be as spectacular as you wish...ISON is being downgraded to a comet of the Year... a rather stout demotion from the earlier gasps of ISON as being the comet of the Century

the 10X bigger is less than expected from earlier prognostications..
In any event ISON will not be naked eye awe inspiring until after ThanksGiving swing around the Sun

i hope it won't disappoint like the handfull of comets of the past 30+ years... that were all pumped up & ballyhooed by the MSM & the internet forums that came later

have a nice day OP
edit on 26-10-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Where was I angry?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by cheesy

Where was I angry?

From your avatar?
So what do you think sir about this comet.come on..tell me something..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join