It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISON keep his promise to us! Comet ISON get 3 times bigger just in 10 Days!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

sorry i think the crab is Cancer?,,,

180 degrees??????
on the charactuer, in the image,,,,,holding a serpent,,, in that image,,, where would ison be?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

BobAthome
on the charactuer, in the image,,,,,holding a serpent,,, in that image,,, where would ison be?

It's not anywhere near the man with the serpent. ISON is currently underneath the lion (Leo constellation).

Since you like archaic pictures:

You can currently find it in the east before sunrise, as has already been mentioned in this thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

wildespace

BobAthome

It's not anywhere near the man with the serpent. ISON is currently underneath the lion (Leo constellation).

Since you like archaic pictures:

You can currently find it in the east before sunrise, as has already been mentioned in this thread.

I picked up a 12" dobsonian reflector over the summer and am slowly learning my way around the night sky.

I spent some time trying to find ISON this morning and didn't have any luck although viewing ISON this early is probably an overly ambitious goal at my current skill level.

In fairness, it would be difficult for most people to spot in its present position.

At the moment it is rising next to the moon (increases difficulty because it washes out sky ) and is low on the horizon ( distorts viewing because the light has more atmosphere to travel through)

Worst of all, it is shining at a meager magnitude 12 ( which means it is 600 times dimmer than the dimmest star you can see on the darkest night with the naked eye. )

I did view Mars for a bit, but being in the same part of the sky as ISON it wasn't the best viewing I've enjoyed of our rusty colored neighbor.

I'll try again in the morning but don't expect to have any luck until December when ( if ) it rises again after perihelion.

This is its expected position and appearance looking west in mid-December...

edit on 30-10-2013 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Thanks for posting that picture. Would be exciting if it looks like that

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Hi Cheesy , found an interesting video of something in the New Zealand sky , its looks like a meteor but changes

direction towards the end and its tail splits in two. Its video number 10 on the side panel but also check out comet

Encke on video number 9. It comes pretty close to Mercury on and around the 17-19 of November.

Know you love this stuff. Early Christmas gift.

Ok I tried to embed vid but , its a series so maybe that's why it didn't work
here's the youtube link :-' www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

And to add a little conspiracy to the mix:- NASA KNOWS COMET ISON IS SPACECRAFT?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Comet Ison is Cube Shaped

This is interesting! They're moving a cube in? That explains it being flanked by UFO's. I've read Sleeper's book UFo's in the year of the dragon or something and there seems to be cube around the sun and in alpha centauri and it somehow relates to those who are harming others???? Anyway, its not something I allow for no one is allowed to harm instead of heal souls, period. And by allow, no one can stop Love from winning when you're plugged in, we all count and there is nothing that is allowed that Love says, no to on a spiritual bases.

Anyway, lots of ideas came and don't think cubes are very good by design, not good.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

TheNewSense
To all the bright lights in here claiming that the brightest light known as Cheesy didn't insinuate doom, I ask what this emoticon means,

in the context of this line,

Hi all..still on Ison this comet get more interesting with the grow of his body and tail..this time i can say 3 times maybe more, so we can count how big when he reach near our sun..

Does it mean he expects a happy event?

If he does then one can wonder about his ability to recognise the correct facial expression that goes with a particular emotion or quality.

But hey, he is so cute and adorable that he has acquired quite the following of like (absent)minded people.

In parting I want to share another emoticon which most of you will probably associate with intelligence then........

edit on 29-10-2013 by TheNewSense because: (no reason given)

I'm betting you have been a bully all your life, with extreme jealousy of anybody that was well liked.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hi Cheesy,

What do you see in this video about the triangle formed on the 19th November between Mercury, Ison and Encke.

And have you received and information about the discharge between Mars and Ison when they passed each other?

Video below for your feedback:-

I would also like to site this article for a reference source:-

thunderbolts.info...
edit on 9-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

This is also interesting reading :-
electric-cosmos.org...
edit on 9-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join