It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody on this forum read up on Seth (of Jane Roberts fame)?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Dear brazen,

How an individual speaks using another to speak through is conditioned by the particle of faith required to speak that individual. You understand so very little that should Seth speak to you, you might find it an annoyance and dismiss him completely. This is an example of the problem we all face today - disbelief about truth and what it implies to the soul. Good day.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Aronolac

Meanwhile, Seth himself provided the following information to me on Sept 01, 2013 and I am the RB who transmitted him. He is pleased to make this available to anyone who wishes to know him again when he and Jane Roberts will team up again through the portals of communication offered through the Magisterial Mission in a few years. I have placed a glossary at the end of the transmission to give you definition of terms the advanced Seth now uses to communicate.

hahahahahahaha huh? Watch out if Edgar Cayce tries to butt in there, you may have a crowded psyche!

There was only one Jane Roberts, only one access to Seth, and this entire question of if her overself was Seth and how much disconnect they had seems to me to miss the point of her dictation. She was a wonderful person, and her husband was a blooming saint to dictate and arrange all of the material.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

mistersmith

Thanks for the videos kauskau, much appreciated.
Have you noticed how in English we say I have been there, and in German it's I am been there ?
As if where we go becomes part of what we are ? Does your language show an awareness of quantum entanglement ?
I wish I was up to conversational level, thanks for the work you're putting in.

mistersmith.

edit on 5-11-2013 by mistersmith because: waves are not particular.

No our language is really fixated on the idea of subject objet seperation..At least in terms of "locations"
But its different with emotions: our language is structured in a way to give the sense of identification with the "near body field" but more with a reference point of a limited self phenomena.."i am sad".-> its the same in English but you are more open to the idea of "location
identification".. (dont know how to say it different)
Its very interesting because there are languages which give you a totally different perception of reality..languages without a real past tense (past is only like an adjective but does not change the verb form..) or languages in which the object-subject seperation is not that strong (some asian languages) ...Our sense of reality is really dependent on the language we use and i think we would go crazy if we grasped the difference in the perception of reality between the cultures..

This is one of the most interesting topics for me bashar speaks about (and there are many) because it goes hand in hand with my search for "Enlightenment"..
-> there is a kind of excercise he gave us in one Talk...in which you should give yourself the name of what you are doing...Always!! as a kind of practice . This will change your perception really rapidly. And lets you flow because only identification with and resistence against limited objects of identification are the reason for many problems the human psyche has.. ....in english it is EASIER to do that than in german.

it goes like this:
-> Ask yourself for a long time everytime you can...the question:

"WHO AM I"

The answer should be like this->

"I AM writing a post n Ats-> I AM THAT"

The answer is always "I AM *VERB*. I am That.." This exercise will entangle your false sense of identity with limited object and give you the feeling for the whole truth that you are not a CERTAIN object of awareness but the WHOLE PROCESS of "perceiving action". We think that we are "subjects".( in reality we think we are objects because we still think we are perceivable as a body..and not "invisible" but in a language system we think we are subject...) ......we would never come to the idea that we are "VERBS".... But in a way verbs cant do anything without us.. So this structure helps to loosen some of the old concepts of identity..

"You are not limited. You are everything you sense and nothing specific" .
I hope i could make myself clear..

edit on 5-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This topic is really interesting.. Because bashar often said that the way their ships work..is USING that principle..that
->
Location is not something an object exists IN ..Location is one of the properties of the object..

but our language is structured to really "camouflage" this fact (how seth would say it ..at least in the german translation)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Aronolac
I have not read all the posts on this thread, but I did wish to say that I know Seth well and cut my teeth on the Seth books for grander adventures in the special world of clairaudience.

I have had the pleasure of speaking with Seth himself this year, and I wish to post his message to me and especially to those who loved Seth and his world of thought. Jane Roberts, I am told hears Seth daily and is now ready to become available to people who are clairaudient in the next few years-- not today, but in a few years.

Meanwhile, Seth himself provided the following information to me on Sept 01, 2013 and I am the RB who transmitted him. He is pleased to make this available to anyone who wishes to know him again when he and Jane Roberts will team up again through the portals of communication offered through the Magisterial Mission in a few years. I have placed a glossary at the end of the transmission to give you definition of terms the advanced Seth now uses to communicate.

Seth Speaks - Who I Am and Where I Am Now - Sep 01, 2013 - RB, York, PA
SETH SPEAKS to Us
Setting the Record Straight, Who I am and Where I am Now
York, PA
T/R: RB
September 01, 2013

Seth Speaks: I am a Secondary Midwayer released from Urantia shortly after I completed my series of books with Jane Roberts and several other analysts of the psychological schools I also lectured in through other trance mediums.

When I say “released”, that happened on the Passover of 1985 by Michael of Nebadon so that I could humanize on the mansion worlds, there received a Thought Adjuster, and I then fused in about five of your earth years from then and now reside on Mansion World Number Four. Here I study psychology and other mind thinking to understand the way humans think and how they gain control of their lives enough to have a Thought Adjuster speak to them.

I have a particular interest in those who read my books in the 1970;s when I was “hot” and sold millions of copies of books of my teachings. In those books I often mentioned reincarnation, but I now understand I was barking up the wrong tree. It is far more complicated than that and I have been asked to cease my work for now with you, Ron. It is a tricky time on Urantia right now and I am happy to have heard you think, “why do they not look at the archives for the questions they ask about spirit and spirit teachings?” I wholeheartedly agree and wish you all well. I am not allowed to speak much for now since the world you live on is ready to go “bust”, and I must refrain any further speculation. Good night.

GLOSSARY:

Urantia: Not a book, but a planet. Your planet as it is called in the official records of the Seth universe of advanced spiritual knowledge. You are all Urantians to the high powers of universe work.

Secondary Midwayer: Just as the reader is the Order of homo sapiens, Seth is of the Order of the Secondary Midwayers, born on this planet invisibly 35,000 years ago and this particular Midwayer was released to higher ascension from Urantia in 1985 on the day of Passover when the Creator Son celebrated by allowing those distinguished in service to Urantia to leave and humanize for spiritual acclimation through epic eras of study and work.

Thought Adjuster - When any Order in the universe "humanizes", All That IS, indwells the mind with the presence of his own spirit and guides that human of origin or conversion such as Seth did, to the Central Universe and stand before All That Is to take the oath of service. The reader her or himself has such an Adjuster in their minds now; all other universe life receives one only when the humanize in spirit.

Magisterial Mission - Seth does not speak to it directly, but at the end he tells me the world is experiencing a "tricky time". In part he is referring to the soon-to-commence Magisterial Mission which is an incarnation of a Paradise Son on our planet to get it back to more normal times. Seth never worked for the Magisterial Mission (it was known as the Magisterial Mission as far back as the 17th century when it was planned), but he greatly aided people to hear the spiritual language in mind and for that is honored and lauded high above.

I honestly can't tell if you're kidding or not here. If you are, quite funny post. If you're not, well this is the type of stuff that I was talking about - people thinking they're channeling and trusting whatever "comes to them." Seth said he would only ever come through Jane.

And sorry, I don't mean any disrespect here. But you should be careful of believing at face value, whatever is coming through you. Jane was. She questioned her entire experience the entire time.
edit on 5-11-2013 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

The reason that I didn't see it as worth putting in a full reply to your post is because as someone mentioned, Seth stated that he would not speak through anyone except through Jane Roberts. It seems that you didn't even think it was worth your time to even read about that in one of their books. That's common knowledge! It's not something you have to dig deep for. When somebody says something as explicit as that, then accept it as fact. You're not channelling Seth.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I gotta read that post later in more detail. That to me sounds brilliant. If you ever find that video, you should definitely post it here.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hey Brazen - I see my old friend synchronicity has decided to pay me another visit.

I started reading this thread a while ago and just got back to it and realized you were the OP. Well done, btw.

I just started reading Seth Speaks a few days ago and so far I'm really enjoying it. I had read the RA material a while ago and thought it was good but a little "dry and sterile" in many places. I think another poster described it as being told thru a Dalek - that was perfect and sums it up well.

What actually got me started on this path was a book I read *many* years ago called "Messages from Michael" by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro. How I actually found this book (or it found me) is a story in itself - perhaps for another day. In any event, I find the Seth material and the Michael material very similar but told from different viewpoints. Same church, different pew so to speak.

The Michael material is more nuts & bolts about the soul & how consciousness and the soul evolve thru different levels and roles. I'm curious if you or any of the other posters in the thread are familiar with it? There were actually a number of books published but I only read the first two.

To toss in another thing from the left field bleachers, you might want to read the Hidden Hand thread here on ATS. Extremely interesting stuff. Started off in one direction but then veered hard to travel in a very different direction (very much related to concepts we're discussing) while never actually deviating from it's initial direction. Quite a feat, and quite a read. If I can find the thread link that summarizes HH's posts and interactions with the members here I'll post it or PM you.

On a final OT note - I see you've reached your "goal". Were you disappointed as I thought you might be?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You are too sure of yourself, Brazen.

The thought processor is made to be enlarged, not solidified by decisions that are based on the assumption things do not change. I do not channel. That is an assumption you have made. I am a transmitter which is likely to prove itself far more sensitive to the nuance of truth than the old channel ever was for many reasons.

I want to tell you something you need to know and that is that your trust in Seth is well worth the anxiety it takes to understand that he, Seth, is no longer of this world. He has metamorphosed from Midwayer to human and that is a rare accolade for any entity this side of the Central Universe.

Seth attends classes with Jane Roberts in a cluster of university worlds this side of our universe which you can see in a clear night sky as the brilliant but dimly sensed Andromeda. It is the same cluster of stars and planets you too will arrive upon when you as soul are transported there to attend similar schools in the distant future. We all do at some point.

I also would like you to know that Seth is aware that you have followed him religiously for years and that you are nearly broken hearted that he left without saying goodbye to Jane Roberts. Jane Roberts never knew Seth as her partner/husband (Robert Butts) drew him, but she did see the outline of his form the day after the drawing was completed. In this Jane Robert swears she saw Seth without the cloth raiment the Butts drawing showed, but does not recall the more formal dress I describe below.

[I attempted to add a picture of the drawing but I can not get the image software to show the picture. If anyone would like the link to the picture email me and I will send it to you]

In our view the Seth material is better than almost anything else presented during the era, but Seth knew very little about how to train minds to observe the dress he showed Roberts which was what appeared to be similar to a toga, white, and with a pin clasping the additional material on the left shoulder. The dress Butts showed in the picture which you can view by loading the IMG url posted above into your browser was a brown, gaberdine, pants suit of the period which Seth borrowed from his fellow Midwayers just for the occasion. Midwayers have costumes for use when they must materialize among us.

There are lots of shots I could make for you regarding appearance of Seth, and since you and most readers here are not familiar with the additional information supplied by those who transmit Seth after he left Jane Roberts, Midwayers look like us only they have a body existence that operates at much higher frequencies than the human body does. Our eyes see the motion of white light only and if anything exceeds that frequency spectrum, it is invisible to our eyes. Seth is a Midwayer that belongs to the 1111 group which prompts people all over the world as the 11:11 time prompts, and the 1111 significance of that numbers is that the group contains 1,111 individual Midwayers. Seth's removal to the university worlds reduces the group to 1,110, but Seth is an honorary member and they prompt as 1111.

Seth says he is ready to speak with any one of you providing you drop the practices that resign the mind to the silence of the Tao. There is nothing wrong with the idea of the Tao, but the control of mind required in the practice fails to develop the "hearing" mechanism in the brain, and with that taken off line, Seth can not speak and you or anyone else can not hear him.

Jane Roberts is aware of this discussion. She can view it on one of her devices on the educational worlds mentioned. Her life is sweet and happy and she misses Seth, but they do correspond between the different educational worlds they reside on.

I tell you this knowing that you may not have a clue to what I am talking about, and that is that Jane Roberts, Seth, attend master classes on spiritual communication. Their teacher is the great 19th century Englishwoman, Emma Hardinge Britten with the associated teacher Stainton William Moses. I have had the pleasure of speaking with them and look forward to speaking with Jane Roberts and/or Seth when the time is appropriate.

It would be very helpful to let your self be gently advised that the means and methods used in the 1970's have been supplanted by new techniques and new devices and that channel, as useful as it is at times, will gradually be phased out in favor of direct transmissions in which I have been trained.

Seth greets you all, at least all of you who are genuinely interested in the technique of teaching Seth utilized with Ruppert. I have little more to tell you at this stage except to ask that you keep an open mind and you will learn a lot to bolster your enjoyment of the Seth contact.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I'm glad to see you here friend. I really do hope you enjoy Seth Speaks. It really has been some of the best stuff I've ever read. I've never heard of Messages from Michael; I gotta look into that. You can post that thread here if it's related to this (I wouldn't want you to get in trouble).

The only reason I wasn't disappointed is because I wanted to post something there as soon as I reached my goal. Hahaha. I haven't look through the threads, though. I haven't had time. I'll be sure to look at it soon.
Thanks for posting here. Good to see ya!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I'm glad to see you here friend. I really do hope you enjoy Seth Speaks. It really has been some of the best stuff I've ever read. I've never heard of Messages from Michael; I gotta look into that. You can post that thread here if it's related to this (I wouldn't want you to get in trouble).

Thanks - I look forward to continuing on my Seth journey. I too think you will like the Messages from Michael material. Again, it's different, but similar and even though it is more "detailed" in places it really resonated with me.

BTW - there is no thread on the Michael material that I'm aware of (although there may be - I've never really searched), the thread I was talking about was the Hidden Hand thread.

And on a final note, you (and all members) are free to post links to other ATS threads to your hearts content. Its' done all the time as a way to provide related info to a topic being discussed. I'm sure I have the Hidden Hand thread info somewhere...when I find it I'll post it. Or you could just do a search here on ATS for Hidden Hand, although there will probably be a boatload of hits as Hidden Hand and/or the thread itself and it's contents were quite the topic of discussion here for quite some time.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Riffrafter

Hey Brazen - I see my old friend synchronicity has decided to pay me another visit.

I started reading this thread a while ago and just got back to it and realized you were the OP. Well done, btw.

I just started reading Seth Speaks a few days ago and so far I'm really enjoying it. I had read the RA material a while ago and thought it was good but a little "dry and sterile" in many places. I think another poster described it as being told thru a Dalek - that was perfect and sums it up well.

What actually got me started on this path was a book I read *many* years ago called "Messages from Michael" by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro. How I actually found this book (or it found me) is a story in itself - perhaps for another day. In any event, I find the Seth material and the Michael material very similar but told from different viewpoints. Same church, different pew so to speak.

The Michael material is more nuts & bolts about the soul & how consciousness and the soul evolve thru different levels and roles. I'm curious if you or any of the other posters in the thread are familiar with it? There were actually a number of books published but I only read the first two.

To toss in another thing from the left field bleachers, you might want to read the Hidden Hand thread here on ATS. Extremely interesting stuff. Started off in one direction but then veered hard to travel in a very different direction (very much related to concepts we're discussing) while never actually deviating from it's initial direction. Quite a feat, and quite a read. If I can find the thread link that summarizes HH's posts and interactions with the members here I'll post it or PM you.

On a final OT note - I see you've reached your "goal". Were you disappointed as I thought you might be?

I remember seeing the book Messages from Michael years ago, and I kind of wanted to read it, but never did. I'm not overly interested in reading a lot of channeled stuff these days. I feel there are so many experiences I've yet to have that I should apply the material I've already read to. But now I'm curious, so I might look this book up.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

But the thing is I'm not sure what Hidden Hand is (that's why I said that). Is it Conspiracy or is it Metaphysical? When you say Hidden Hand the first thing that comes to mind is a certain order of Freemasonry that I think Stalin and Napoleon were a part of. I'm not sure if that's what you are referring to. When I said getting in trouble, I meant that I'm not sure if there's a rule that you have to post links that are related to the threads that you're posting it on. I personally don't care. I would like to see what you're talking about, though.

edit on bTue, 05 Nov 2013 23:36:33 -0600pm308America/Chicago11pmTuesday05America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Okay, I've looked at the site messagesfrommichael.com and it is fascinating. Indeed, very top drawer stuff, right up there with Seth (although I've only read a bit of it). Kind of same stuff, spoken differently which lends an interesting perspective to it. I will continue to read.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

I'm beginning to read an article on the web concerning Hidden Hand. Looks pretty interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

But the thing is I'm not sure what Hidden Hand is (that's why I said that). Is it Conspiracy or is it Metaphysical? When you say Hidden Hand the first thing that comes to mind is a certain order of Freemasonry that I think Stalin and Napoleon were a part of. I'm not sure if that's what you are referring to. When I said getting in trouble, I meant that I'm not sure if there's a rule that you have to post links that are related to the threads that you're posting it on. I personally don't care. I would like to see what you're talking about, though.

edit on bTue, 05 Nov 2013 23:36:33 -0600pm308America/Chicago11pmTuesday05America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

Hidden Hand was the name of an ATS user that appeared briefly on this site. He/she actually used two separate screen names: Hidden_Hand and Hidden-Hand. The first was only used for one post.

As to whether it is a conspiracy or metaphysical the answer is yes!

Once you read it you'll understand what I mean.

There's 2 ways you can view it - you can read the thread itself or read a condensed version that removes all of the off topic posts that threads can generate. I'll give you a link for both.

The original full ATS thread: Window of Opportunity

And here's a link to a good condensed version and synopsis: Dialogue with Hidden Hand

One final note of high-strangeness associated with this. According to HH, the original screen name he chose when signing up - Hidden_Hand, had to be changed because of a problem with the email account he/she was using to verify the account. Despite that, he/she was able to start a brand new thread on their very first (and only) post - somehow getting around the 20 post rule before starting threads. As far as I know, no one else has ever been able to do that, nor has it been explained.

Have fun!
edit on 11/7/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

thebtheb
Okay, I've looked at the site messagesfrommichael.com and it is fascinating. Indeed, very top drawer stuff, right up there with Seth (although I've only read a bit of it). Kind of same stuff, spoken differently which lends an interesting perspective to it. I will continue to read.

I'm glad you find it fascinating and of high-quality. I did too.

Let me know when you've finished the first book and tell me what you think. In the meantime, if you want to chat about it, I'll be happy to do so.

On a final note - I actually had a Michael reading/chart done some time ago by a well-respected Michael channel. I'll let you know some details if you're interested once you have a grasp of what it means.

As Roland the Gunslinger would say - Long days & pleasant nights...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Yeah, I already started reading an article about HH. The article has his writings, too. It's really fascinating. But I got sleepy because it's getting late here. And I'm still jetlagged from the time change. That's really weird about the 20 post rule. I know that rule because that's one of the things that annoyed me at first when I had ideas for some threads. Yeah, it's really interesting. I'm probably the only one here that didn't know about that. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Yes, I can agree with your thoughts on language, such an interesting subject, and I'm indebted to our original poster for allowing a wide spectrum of associated subjects to be discussed within a Seth thread.

The exercise you mention intrigues me :-
-> there is a kind of excercise he gave us in one Talk...in which you should give yourself the name of what you are doing...Always!! as a kind of practice . This will change your perception really rapidly. And lets you flow because only identification with and resistence against limited objects of identification are the reason for many problems the human psyche has.

The practise you mention reminds me of a very useful Zen saying which advises "When walking, walk. When eating, eat". So often we avoid the now, with thoughts of past and future, and Bashar's advice to identify with our current activity, would seem to offer help with this.

This is exactly what Nijinsky was doing when he "became the dance."

When prospective clients arrived at my blacksmithing workshop, I could often sense their impression of what a blacksmith was, and though often tempted to use their preconceptions as a cover, and play up to the popular image, I was always acutely aware that their idea was not what I was.
I found a useful identity in my work, and was able to doff my identity often while working ... if there's a connection I haven't spotted it yet.

Another useful feature of working with hand tools, is that it teaches us how mobile our consciousness is. I enjoy turning lumps of wood into plates, jars and boxes on a lathe, and I've noticed that my entire awareness can and should become focussed right where the blade of the chisel meets the spinning wood. Concentration is intense, since the difference between producing shavings and shrapnel is minute, and it's as if I pour myself down a funnel to get to the place where it's all happening.

It was Seth who gave me the language and framework for this understanding, I was oblivious to it before I could describe it to myself. The more I read and re-read the more I see of what's already there, and the larger that vista becomes.

This thread develops so quickly, I'm way behind. Time to check out this "new" source.

mistersmith.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

You write: "Watch out if Edgar Cayce tries to butt in there, you may have a crowded psyche! "

Aleister, I know you are providing me a good natured jest, but let me turn your own informality back to you by telling you to let the world know there is nothing around you yet to clue your own psyche just what you are ignoring and what you are part of.

We are fast approaching a time when you will need all the humor you can muster because a new cosmology of the world of spirit will be offered that hardly seems to relate to what you and others take for granted. Edgar Cayce as well as Seth and a whole host of amazing humans still live and still pursue their love of knowledge. Granted this business of the Father is withheld from most on this world until there is enough understanding to allow comprehension about just what is to be done on earth.

I do have a crowded psyche and I do see approaching worlds of knowledge most have never dreamed of. Seth and Jane and the others are willing to teach, but first there has to be a revolution in thinking to allow new structures of possibilities to enter the minds on this little sphere of contrite thinking that no longer allows the Creator of All to enter for one's self enlightenment. Then Seth and Jane have a chance to guide such minds into a better understanding of the cosmos and the spirit that rules it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join