It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody on this forum read up on Seth (of Jane Roberts fame)?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Aleister

kauskau

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by kauskau

And they both are not human..

(I messed the quote copying up. The part of the message I'm responding to reads: "And they both are not human.".)

That's the difference I see so far, knowing little about Bashar. Seth always said, if I recall correctly, that "he" was part of Jane Robert's oversoul - that he and her were the same entity in that way. Seth's own "oversoul" appears sometimes (as I've said before on this thread, and it's turtles all the way down). The guy voicing "Bashar" and Bashar seem to be claiming something else, that he is a separate being on some other planet or dimension. Well, if that's so, have the Bashar readings included the science and math and history that must be common knowledge on that guy's planet or dimension - something that humans haven't discovered yet - that has checked out as real. And by real I mean new scientific or mechanical knowledge that can be shown to be new? I would say of course not, but since I haven't studied the guy I can't be 100 percent sure about that, just a strong hunch.
edit on 4-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

Yes and no..it depends on how open you are to the possibilty of bashar being "the real deal".

Bashar and his people never give proof for them being "ET".. .at least they did not until now because we were one of the civilisations in a kind of quarantine..(until the end of 2012)

I understand that people think that all the other ET civilisations are like us..But the thing is : with technological advancement goes spiritual growth ..thats why at a certain point space farring civilisations will not interfer with the free will of the mass consciousness of a "planet oversoul"..

in the future they will make open contact. When we are ready...This will be in the next 10-30 years in my reality..

This is just the beginning..The channelings are just opening up this "possible parallel reality of open contact"..Its all about "resonance" and beliefsystems..thats why some say: there is a war going on..a war that tries to manipulate our thoughts into believing all this is not possible

edit on 4-11-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
bashar said once that the phonex lghts was one of the stronges tests for our civilisation ..for them to see if we are ready (it was not their civilisation..was more human like)..

and the way we dealt with all the "witnesses" was a sign for them that we are still not ready..

But of course there are some people who already have direct contact and direct proof.

idnt found the original audio..but this one

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I guess it could be a symptom of me being new to this. It seems that you got a lot of people hating on your threads about Bashar. I think that it could be humanity's memory bank of being duped so many times by con-artists claiming to channel certain beings. My thought is also that there's something deeper to why people react so strongly against channelling. Something that has to do with incompatibilities of energy in this probable reality (Seth, where are you... hahaha).

My problem is with people who haven't thoroughly read any of the Seth books, didn't give Seth a chance, all of the above and feel that they're suddenly an expert on the subject. And also, I more than welcome anybody who wants to hate on channelling to start their own threads, form an anti-channelling organization, whatever. But it's kind of cowardly to just jump into someone else's thread, especially, and especially if that thread is not about debating the subject in general, in part or whatever.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

yes i think the same.

But in a way i remember the "aggressions" i felt against believers of channeling and ets ..when i was a sceptic..and now i just know: you cant really fight it..
YOu can just be lucky and become open but before that ignorance is just a very strong force...

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
ok ...i try it once again

www.abovetopsecret.com...

in a way i do that from time to time to see if reality changed..

I am glad when i am not the only one anymore posting bashar stuff on ats..an when i am not..i will stop. Because its not that i think i am doing a good job. i hate it not being able to talk german here because i am a really good talker and thinker in my own language

but watch the video i posted there..its really good!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Wow!! I thought that was excellent! That really answered our question. I thoroughly enjoy Bashar. I think that bashers might get hung up on that he gave different dates, but he mentioned that different things would happen at those different times. I really liked that. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

here is a good answer why they choose the way of channeling !!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

jeah...but as he often says: there is not one prediction of the future..as there is an infinite numer of futures..
there is only a sensing of the energy when the prediction is made.

makes sense to me..i never really believed that the is only one future.. The idea of parallel universes is really interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Yeah, that video is really good. It actually put me in a very relaxed, meditative state. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Very similar to what Seth says about probable realities (he mentions probable futures and probable pasts). Unlike the haters, I actually like when two entities agree in that manner.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Kauskau, I was wondering, does Bashar explain in any videos what his civilization was like when it was comparable to the way ours is right now (if it even was, which I think it was)? If you do know of a video where he describes that, please post it here. I'm a complete Bashar convert, now!
edit on bMon, 04 Nov 2013 21:16:47 -0600pm307America/Chicago11pmMonday04America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have not read all the posts on this thread, but I did wish to say that I know Seth well and cut my teeth on the Seth books for grander adventures in the special world of clairaudience.

I have had the pleasure of speaking with Seth himself this year, and I wish to post his message to me and especially to those who loved Seth and his world of thought. Jane Roberts, I am told hears Seth daily and is now ready to become available to people who are clairaudient in the next few years-- not today, but in a few years.

Meanwhile, Seth himself provided the following information to me on Sept 01, 2013 and I am the RB who transmitted him. He is pleased to make this available to anyone who wishes to know him again when he and Jane Roberts will team up again through the portals of communication offered through the Magisterial Mission in a few years. I have placed a glossary at the end of the transmission to give you definition of terms the advanced Seth now uses to communicate.

Seth Speaks - Who I Am and Where I Am Now - Sep 01, 2013 - RB, York, PA
SETH SPEAKS to Us
Setting the Record Straight, Who I am and Where I am Now
York, PA
T/R: RB
September 01, 2013

Seth Speaks: I am a Secondary Midwayer released from Urantia shortly after I completed my series of books with Jane Roberts and several other analysts of the psychological schools I also lectured in through other trance mediums.

When I say “released”, that happened on the Passover of 1985 by Michael of Nebadon so that I could humanize on the mansion worlds, there received a Thought Adjuster, and I then fused in about five of your earth years from then and now reside on Mansion World Number Four. Here I study psychology and other mind thinking to understand the way humans think and how they gain control of their lives enough to have a Thought Adjuster speak to them.

I have a particular interest in those who read my books in the 1970;s when I was “hot” and sold millions of copies of books of my teachings. In those books I often mentioned reincarnation, but I now understand I was barking up the wrong tree. It is far more complicated than that and I have been asked to cease my work for now with you, Ron. It is a tricky time on Urantia right now and I am happy to have heard you think, “why do they not look at the archives for the questions they ask about spirit and spirit teachings?” I wholeheartedly agree and wish you all well. I am not allowed to speak much for now since the world you live on is ready to go “bust”, and I must refrain any further speculation. Good night.

GLOSSARY:

Urantia: Not a book, but a planet. Your planet as it is called in the official records of the Seth universe of advanced spiritual knowledge. You are all Urantians to the high powers of universe work.

Secondary Midwayer: Just as the reader is the Order of homo sapiens, Seth is of the Order of the Secondary Midwayers, born on this planet invisibly 35,000 years ago and this particular Midwayer was released to higher ascension from Urantia in 1985 on the day of Passover when the Creator Son celebrated by allowing those distinguished in service to Urantia to leave and humanize for spiritual acclimation through epic eras of study and work.

Thought Adjuster - When any Order in the universe "humanizes", All That IS, indwells the mind with the presence of his own spirit and guides that human of origin or conversion such as Seth did, to the Central Universe and stand before All That Is to take the oath of service. The reader her or himself has such an Adjuster in their minds now; all other universe life receives one only when the humanize in spirit.

Magisterial Mission - Seth does not speak to it directly, but at the end he tells me the world is experiencing a "tricky time". In part he is referring to the soon-to-commence Magisterial Mission which is an incarnation of a Paradise Son on our planet to get it back to more normal times. Seth never worked for the Magisterial Mission (it was known as the Magisterial Mission as far back as the 17th century when it was planned), but he greatly aided people to hear the spiritual language in mind and for that is honored and lauded high above.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Aleister

kauskau

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by kauskau

And they both are not human..

(I messed the quote copying up. The part of the message I'm responding to reads: "And they both are not human.".)

That's the difference I see so far, knowing little about Bashar. Seth always said, if I recall correctly, that "he" was part of Jane Robert's oversoul - that he and her were the same entity in that way. Seth's own "oversoul" appears sometimes (as I've said before on this thread, and it's turtles all the way down). The guy voicing "Bashar" and Bashar seem to be claiming something else, that he is a separate being on some other planet or dimension. Well, if that's so, have the Bashar readings included the science and math and history that must be common knowledge on that guy's planet or dimension - something that humans haven't discovered yet - that has checked out as real. And by real I mean new scientific or mechanical knowledge that can be shown to be new? I would say of course not, but since I haven't studied the guy I can't be 100 percent sure about that, just a strong hunch.

Okay, let's get this Seth being part of Jane's "Oversoul" thing correct shall we?
Seth never used the term oversoul in the first place. He may have used it once or twice in the early sessions, but thereafter always referred to himself as an entity. Seth and Jane were not the same entity, an entity being described as composed of many past lives. I believe they had their own set of lives each. Their connection was that Jane Seth and Rob used to all be part of the same entity, "in ancient times." Now they were separate but still held those connections, which were not thought of as what "oversoul" usually means. Seth and Jane were still more connected I believe than Rob and Seth. But they were all three separate "entities" - at this point in their development.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
What I don't understand is why we're getting Seth bashers on this thread. My OP was specific. If you want to bash Seth, start your own thread and talk about how much you hate him. I think it's obvious at this point that I'm not trying to debate the veracity of Seth's message. More than obvious.

Well, in all honesty, this thread made it to the front page for a day or two, and you can't expect no bashers just because you ask them not to come! It's a discussion site after all!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

I'm not expecting them not to come, I'm just hoping I can repel them for a while... Hahaha. Long enough to get some peace of mind. They have a right to be here as long as they're not breaking TOC rules. However, I think it's unethical for them to debate this issue on a thread that's not really about debating the issue. I think that it's a posturing thing for them. It's also about how many brownie points they can get for debating a flaky new-ager or a flaky channelling sucker.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

That's not even the way Seth spoke. Get it right.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

I think that nowadays it takes more courage to believe what we believe than to be a skeptic. Not that this makes what we believe any truer. But, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of skeptics who became skeptics because it was the more popular thing to be. I don't care if I'm unpopular, as long as what I believe is closer to the truth and makes more sense.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I cant find the video that adresses similar question.
They already "started" from an advanced point because they are an hybrid race ("Zeta " and "human"). They are the product of the abductions that were going on here..
But as they were in a parallel universe they are "ahead" of us much faster and they never played the "game of limitation" as we do.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

That's pretty interesting. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
My jaw dropped when Bashar spoke of a particle travelling at infinite speed.

Anyone finding difficulty with the idea of channelling should be warned that far greater challenges lie ahead.
Infinite speed ?

If I can only accept that which fits my current reality, I restrict my own growth -- so the idea of infinite speed is one to which I must open my mind.
Fairly wide, in this case!

I notice that when I take a picture with my digital camera, the fact that I haven't the slightest understanding of how it could possibly work, ( and I'd probably laugh like a drain if anyone tried to explain the magic), is in no way a barrier to using it.

So -- I can see that since "Space" is only the creation of our physical senses, and has no ultimate reality, travelling through space should take no time at all. Also that, within the physical universe, position is a vibrational aspect of an object, and that by changing the frequency, you change the location instantly. Hence infinite speed ?
Or was it that nothing travelled anywhere?

Personally, I'm happy with either.
I'm one up on Robert Frost (The Road Not Taken).
When the paths diverge, I can go both ways.

Thanks for the videos kauskau, much appreciated.
Have you noticed how in English we say I have been there, and in German it's I am been there ?
As if where we go becomes part of what we are ? Does your language show an awareness of quantum entanglement ?
I wish I was up to conversational level, thanks for the work you're putting in.

mistersmith.

edit on 5-11-2013 by mistersmith because: waves are not particular.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join