It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House stenographer ... reverse speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
0:19 mark - "...if you appear to help him, he's going to..."

Seeing as how that's a 100% reverse of what was said, it's very eerie seeing as how clear it seems to sound.

At the 0:10 second mark, I almost hear: "On Earth [gaya?], First time on Earth [gaya?]"

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

GalaxyEyes
You do realise that you're insane if you think there is some reverse hidden message in what she was saying, don't you?

It sounds creepy as hell, but the "words" you are hearing are from your subconscious. It's got nothing to do with that woman or what she said.

Just my 2p.

So what you're saying here is that the words we're hearing are from our subconscious but yet her subconscious couldn't possibly have put words into reverse speech. I don't get it. What in the world is the difference?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It doesn't really sound like much too me at all I agree with anyone else on that level, and for the people saying she's possessed why would she be saying praise god and Jesus Christ ?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

scolai
Last one ... I swear. I should have done this in the first place.

Removed background noise, tried to clean it up a little bit. Enjoy.

Clean version

help...please help...I need the air
(sense) I reached Earth... an ash-heap
first time on Earth... an ash-heap
Awe... I know it
Can hear...down here... too near to notice it... just now.
hey... get-za-hell-away-from-it
(one)
Ye found me with wi... nah...eeeyah
El "grun-ya"
Awe... couldn't understand how...
Awe... lives-with-it
for-eight-lives-but-sense-the devil----awe me pod Lonely
army paw know me... awe-me-pah... know me

edit on 24-10-2013 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Robertsy

Assuming that christianity is correct, would it make any sense for the devil/demons to go after people that have rejected christ and god?

It seems to me that the christian church would hold the most for the devil to gain. All you have to do is change a few minor words and it changes the message entirely.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Any naysayers about this particular subject either have an agenda or do not know biblical and world history. This is real, duh.
edit on 24-10-2013 by Yahwehorthehighway because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

(As previously stated by another member) I believe this has to do with the story of the tower of babel. Gos made it much harder for is to communicate although until this thread I wasn't sure in what way. For me this is the beginning of the conversation, now I will pray to the Lord for further enlightenment. Naysayers be gone nobody is listening to you!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

Your convincing nobody

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

0% surprised

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

I find the story quite interesting, however as far as the recording and playing it backwards, I just thought it may have been some lost Beatle tapes that were found......Like I buried Paul, or I'm very bored if played backwards.....nothing earth shattering here. People will find what they want to find. Interesting though and I think that this whole outburst and story is very strange and more to it. Peace!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

It sounds like audio played backwards....letters and words are supposed to form sounds. nothing unusual here.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Yeah totally guys...nothing to see here.

There's only an entire website about it... And thats just the first thing to pop up on Google. Losers.

reversespeech.com...

Failed to even Google it?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I got chills running down my spine from the reversed link.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

stargatetravels

DeadSeraph

Welcome to ATS.

Well sure, I mean this is the gray area, but ATS has standards, they're what used to set ATS apart from other sites.
We might as well start a thread with a picture of a few clouds and see what everyone sees and compare.
That's essentially what's happening on this thread and it's kind of disturbing how easily led and convinced people are.

There are NO words or sentences in that reverse speech. None. Zero.

Apparently you missed the mars hamster threads. But alas, I don't intend to derail this particular thread. I agree with you. This whole issue has been blown way out of proportion. There is no conspiracy here, let alone backwards masking.

Hamster from mars, lol what have I missed since I've been gone.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

SonsOfTheMeek

GalaxyEyes
You do realise that you're insane if you think there is some reverse hidden message in what she was saying, don't you?

It sounds creepy as hell, but the "words" you are hearing are from your subconscious. It's got nothing to do with that woman or what she said.

Just my 2p.

So what you're saying here is that the words we're hearing are from our subconscious but yet her subconscious couldn't possibly have put words into reverse speech...

Yes you are correct.
OK, I'll explain it more accurately...
The illusory words you're hearing are 50% your subconscious, and 50% that's just how those words happen to sound played backwards; the later being subjective to your own subconscious. Nothing to do with her subconscious.
I, and many others on here, can't hear any words. Just sounds a recording of a woman talking played backwards to me.
I have listened to a lot of reversed songs (for musical inspiration), and have heard full sentences that are a LOT clearer than this. But even then it is just chance and laws of probability. What about all the reversed lines/sentences words that don't sound like any other words? Like 95% of them.

What in the world is the difference?

Well, one is impossible and the other is very likely.
edit on 27-10-2013 by GalaxyEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

GalaxyEyes "But even then it is just chance and laws of probability. "

Chance, laws of probability, and luck for that matter are all of mans minute understanding and not of God. Any sort of attempt at classification, description, or explanation without God's influence is no doubt the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. We are not meant to understand the laws that govern this world because we did not create it and we are not and never will be, God. That is what the world elite believes they can achieve and subjects like reverse speech this can be easily tossed aside as "conspriacy" and "coincidence" in today's Information Bottleneck. The elite do worship Satan and they they do not want you to know to know the truth about Jesus Christ. The law of probability is merely an attempt by man to figure out what He will give you if you merely ask and follow.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yahwehorthehighway

GalaxyEyes "But even then it is just chance and laws of probability. "

Chance, laws of probability, and luck for that matter are all of mans minute understanding and not of God. Any sort of attempt at classification, description, or explanation without God's influence is no doubt the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. We are not meant to understand the laws that govern this world because we did not create it and we are not and never will be, God. That is what the world elite believes they can achieve and subjects like reverse speech this can be easily tossed aside as "conspriacy" and "coincidence" in today's Information Bottleneck. The elite do worship Satan and they they do not want you to know to know the truth about Jesus Christ. The law of probability is merely an attempt by man to figure out what He will give you if you merely ask and follow.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yahwehorthehighway
reply to post by jaffo

(As previously stated by another member) I believe this has to do with the story of the tower of babel. Gos made it much harder for is to communicate although until this thread I wasn't sure in what way. For me this is the beginning of the conversation, now I will pray to the Lord for further enlightenment. Naysayers be gone nobody is listening to you!

wait are you talking about the story about nimrod who wanted a tower built so high he could shoot an arrow into heaven and he did so god made all his followers speak different languages and so they split up...well sorry we fire all kinds of crap higher into the so called heavens (space) than his arrow could have reached and god doesn't do jack about that, with a name like Yahweh I don't expect you to listen to the word of a non-believer (Jesus May come and woop me while riding a dinosaur...oh well) it's a chance I'm willing to take

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Reverse speech has pretty much been debunked over the years, it is a little freaky what you show, but sorry to say its not really real.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Robertsy

Sweet logic, don't be simple minded

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join