It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House stenographer ... reverse speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Creepy fer sure. I've listened like 5 times now....I'll be back, homie. I'll be back homie.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by yeaok

Haha how do you think I felt editing it?

After I took out the background noise, I thought I heard, "Help. Please help. I need help. This time we serve molech."

That freaked me out in more ways than I care to get into.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think the whole thing is very weird
In most videos she does not start talking until later after the gavel is heard, but in the video below, it seems more "on cue". The differences in audio/videos prove that it is obviously dubbed, but what she says is the same, ... that raises the alot of questions in my mind as to wtf and why, why, why?! In the audio, the guys who are taking her out of the room are obviously calling her Molly, when her name is reported as Diane Reidy, oh an now she is in a "mental" hospital being "evaluated" .....bizarre to say the least. There are so many things I would love to know about this.

edit on 23-10-2013 by KristinLynnxo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
She sounds demonic or German.

At first I hear help. After that she sounds like a demon

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Woah. That's a serious thought. I agree

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

That also made me wonder about mind control via cell.
He texts the words that will flow from her mouth?
How would that work, brain chip? Wonder if there's such a thing

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

lol I think that's a bit of a stretch. But just for fun, any of you ever heard obama's campaign slogan played backwards?

Just for #*!@'s and giggles I tried recording myself saying "yes we can" and playing it backwards and it really does work lol

Spookeh!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

scolai
reply to post by IrishCream

I was trying to figure out what she kept repeating at the end. "They're coming back for me" makes a hell of a lot more sense that what I first thought: "I need help, homie."

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
so glad i listened to that during the day ..as it was creepy as hell and gave me chills!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I'd need help too if I had to sit there listen to all that commotion.

Well she was be annoying with the god under nation BS... I'd remove her too.

edit on 24-10-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I feel like I've walked into a mental asylum.
It doesn't sound like anything, it's the audio equivalent of seeing shapes in the clouds or rocks, there are no obvious words, in either the full speed or slow version of this reverse speech.

The story is weird, fascinating and conspiratorial enough on its own, please don't ruin it with this absolute nonsense.
Finding the original audio, the audio of what she actually said at the Mic should be paramount, not hearing things and making up things that are not there.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Wow, chills. good research, at 0:15 I hear,"First time he was burned on the street" anyone else hear that?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Not sure i follow reverse speech really. I'm sure you could rewind a lot of conversations and hear sentences. The audio used here was not what was said at the podium, it was recorded after the incident. Nobody knows what was said at the podium yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I'm currently working on that. I might need to get better software to isolate her speech. So far, the audio sounds like the dead sea scrolls on tape: "(audio missing) (mumbling) ...they have decided... (yelling) (gavel banging)"

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

stargatetravels
I feel like I've walked into a mental asylum.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

DeadSeraph

Welcome to ATS.

Well sure, I mean this is the gray area, but ATS has standards, they're what used to set ATS apart from other sites.
We might as well start a thread with a picture of a few clouds and see what everyone sees and compare.
That's essentially what's happening on this thread and it's kind of disturbing how easily led and convinced people are.

There are NO words or sentences in that reverse speech. None. Zero.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

stargatetravels

DeadSeraph

Welcome to ATS.

Well sure, I mean this is the gray area, but ATS has standards, they're what used to set ATS apart from other sites.
We might as well start a thread with a picture of a few clouds and see what everyone sees and compare.
That's essentially what's happening on this thread and it's kind of disturbing how easily led and convinced people are.

There are NO words or sentences in that reverse speech. None. Zero.

Apparently you missed the mars hamster threads. But alas, I don't intend to derail this particular thread. I agree with you. This whole issue has been blown way out of proportion. There is no conspiracy here, let alone backwards masking.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

It's conspiracy theory, bro. It's all in good fun.

Maybe there's something there. Maybe there isn't. Who knows? Either way, it's fun to toss ideas around until you can find one that sticks.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

stormcell

Kangaruex4Ewe
It does sound like that is what she is saying!!

I am not sure if I buy into the whole reverse speech phenomena or not, but it doesn't make this sound any less creepy. It does make it seem more conspiratorial though.

Rabbit Hole. We're all in it.

I remember there was some psychologist / speech analyst who said that your thoughts while speaking were actually encoded into what you said. These could be retrieved when the recording was played backwards.

Here's how the theory works:

NASA proved that by placing sensitive electrodes around a pilot's or astronauts throat muscles, they could pick up what the person was thinking even though no words were said. This research was intended to see if flight control systems could be controlled by thought alone. This research proves that your thoughts affect the muscles even when no words are being said.

There is a bit of buffering going on between the time you think of what you want to say, deciding what words you are going to use, and your muscles actually being moved into position to say those words. Also your body also has to adjust the muscles to make the most optimum set of muscle contractions between the words that you say.

So while you are think, and you are speaking at the same time, the muscles will be contracting and arranging themselves as blend of the words you are speaking and the thoughts you are thinking.

I'm not sure where the backwards bit comes in, but maybe it's some sort of "bitonic search" where the words that you are speaking, get chopped up into syllables and sent to the different muscle groups.

edit on 23-10-2013 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

Could you please provide proof that "NASA proved that by placing sensitive electrodes around a pilot's or astronauts throat muscles, they could pick up what the person was thinking even though no words were said." I have never seen or heard of any such research and if it existed it would surely be a great boon to those who work on devices for the physically impaired. Sounds like a ton of garbage to me, honestly.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join