It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House stenographer ... reverse speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So I was playing around with this audio file:

The rant starts at about 0:47 in the video. I'm sure everyone has heard it by now.

So I reversed it:

House Stenographer in reverse

It sounds to me like she starts off saying, "Help! Please Help! I need help!"

What do you guys think?

Edit:

Slower version
edit on 22-10-2013 by scolai because: Added slower version

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It does sound like that is what she is saying!!

I am not sure if I buy into the whole reverse speech phenomena or not, but it doesn't make this sound any less creepy. It does make it seem more conspiratorial though.

Rabbit Hole. We're all in it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Honestly, I never really put much stock into the reverse speech thing either until I heard this. I just woke up and had something telling me to flip it, so I did.

Who knows though. It might be nothing or there might be something to this reverse speech thing after all.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

I don't know how did you manage to remember this (reverse mode) .. but it's really strange ...it does seem: that she needs Help

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

there's a really good thread going on about this event:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has I stated there: www.abovetopsecret.com...

«that lady was threaten and commanded to take action.

By whom? What purpose? What was the message ?

the man uses is phone to command or instruct some one about the action in motion.

The scene was no surprise for him.

the old man is the K element on this one.»

Maybe her life or some family member is/was in danger

edit on v2013138America/ChicagoTue, 22 Oct 2013 08:44:15 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Yeah I was reading that one and I saw that.

Funny you should mention that she may have a family member that is in danger. In the reverse recording at some point, it sounds like she's saying something to the effect of "Help him".

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Reverse speech, the actual term is backwards masking, is the subconscious way of communicating and it always tells the truth. Quite a bit has been learned regarding this but it's still a mystery on how it can overlay the words backwards perfectly on top of normal speech. Sometimes the words are very clear and at other times less so.

If she is crying for help, there is a very serious reason. Due to my location I am unable to listen to the recording but if anyone can get her help it would be the thing to do and as quickly as possible.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

I did notice, she says Help, I need you...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Flag for doing this and posting your results.

Star for reminding me about reverse speech - it's been awhile since I have explored examples of this.

I think it's fascinating on many levels - the fact that it may very well be the subconscious mind sharing it's truth, and the sheer power of the mind/brain in being able to formulate words on the fly that when reversed allow that message to be heard.

As with many things, I think some of these instances are valid, and some...well...not so much.

This particular dog might hunt. I've posted in one of the early threads on this event my thoughts regarding the extreme "oddness" of this entire episode on multiple levels.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
After she says, "help, I need help" it sounds like she's saying "I need guidance."

Help. I need help. I need guidance."

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Fromabove

After she says, "help, I need help" it sounds like she's saying "I need guidance."

Help. I need help. I need guidance."

Correction, it sounds to me like this,

"Help. Please help, I need him. I need some guidance."

At .42 she say, "He found you with it."

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

voyger2
reply to post by scolai

there's a really good thread going on about this event:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has I stated there: www.abovetopsecret.com...

«that lady was threaten and commanded to take action.

By whom? What purpose? What was the message ?

the man uses is phone to command or instruct some one about the action in motion.

The scene was no surprise for him.

the old man is the K element on this one.»

Maybe her life or some family member is/was in danger

edit on v2013138America/ChicagoTue, 22 Oct 2013 08:44:15 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

Your post made me wonder if it's possible to perform mind control on a person via cell phone frequency. If true, we will all need help.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
In the "slower version" at :40 I clearly hear her say "RUN" followed by "He(They?) found you with it" and then around :51 I believe she says something like "this is it". At :56 I could swear she says "they're coming back for me".

Mind=BLOWN!! This is seriously crazy stuff right here, not sure I completely believe it, but it is giving me a seriously creepy unsettling feeling.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

hope not

..that's scary

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

I was trying to figure out what she kept repeating at the end. "They're coming back for me" makes a hell of a lot more sense that what I first thought: "I need help, homie."

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Omg. I heard her say "Help!" Couldn't listen to more. That's creepy as hell.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Dude, when I listen to it, I get a chill up my spine and I feel like I'm suddenly not alone.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
After Help! Please ,I need help!, a little while later it sounds like " I can't take it". At the end it sounds like; I need help mommy, I need help mommy.

Definitely weird. Definitely will have to listen when at home with better speakers. My tinny cell phone isn't the best for this type of thing.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've heard it suggested that our speech may have been universal at one point. Why? Because babies speak like this naturally.
There was a video posted a few years back of a baby doing the goo goo ga ga stuff and when it was reversed the baby spoke "what's that?" Clear as a bell while pointing at a bowl on a table.
If this is true, here is your tower of Babylon story. The confusing of tongues. Genetic tinkering.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Okay. My lunch is over so I can't mess with this any more, but here is what I heard so far.

Help. Please I need help. First need help Nana? Nana? First time I need help Nana. Can you hear me. If you can hear me save me. I need you to save me. You can do it. I need you to save me. I need help momma. I need help momma.

Will try again when I get home.

Really weird.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join