It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House stenographer ... reverse speech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

NightSkyeB4Dawn
reply to post by scolai

Okay. My lunch is over so I can't mess with this any more, but here is what I heard so far.

Help. Please I need help. First need help Nana? Nana? First time I need help Nana. Can you hear me. If you can hear me save me. I need you to save me. You can do it. I need you to save me. I need help momma. I need help momma.

Will try again when I get home.

Really weird.

I don't hear any of that ..

what I hear is or what sounds like broken Hebrew

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

scolai
reply to post by jjsr420

Dude, when I listen to it, I get a chill up my spine and I feel like I'm suddenly not alone.

I felt the exact same thing. What really weirds me out is that i was thinking "wow creepy, i got chills listening to that" and scrolled down to read that someone else got the exact same feeling just as i was in the process of telling myself to stop thinking ridiculous thoughts lol.

Doesnt change my skepticism over the whole "hidden messages in backwards speech" idea but A. I know nothing about it or the theories that go along with it B. That sure sounds creepy, coincidence or not and C. I definitely felt a chill and got a strange unsettling feeling as i listened.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Yeah, I was wondering if English is her native language. This is actually a pretty poor reverse speech clip. Most of the time you will hear CLEAR phrases. Someone posted one of Obama during his first campaign. He says "Give me that THRONE" clear as day. Funny how now everyone likes to say he thinks he's a king...

Anyhow, I wonder what reverse speech sounds like when a person is multi-lingual.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I thought maybe arabic, then towards the end some of what sounded like latin.

Its been way too many years since I "played" with latin... med school prep and performing some classical music in latin was the extent of it. Maybe someone who knows latin or arabic can get more than I did.

Creepy is an understatement.

When I played it, my parrot went nuts and huddled in the back corner of his cage looking totally spooked. I was gonna check to see if my dogs had any reaction, but after the parrot I think I`ll pass on that idea.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
IT'S A ROCK, you're just hearing what you want to hear...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonlover12

Your parrot went nuts? Maybe there's more to this than we thought. Strange accent, possibly in multiple languages ... could be possession.

That being said, I'm not going to entertain that idea any further than that.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
S&F

See here for what she was REALLY saying: THEY CHANGED THE DEBT CEILING/GOV'T SHUTDOWN VOTE RESULTS!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Oh my. . .well it is very interesting. If someone could convince me that reverse speech is truly revealing, then I will make a video of what I am hearing, then post it here.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think I know where they got the creepy intro music to American Horror. It sounds eerily like a back words recording, I knew it sounded familiar just couldn't place the sound.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Last one ... I swear. I should have done this in the first place.

Removed background noise, tried to clean it up a little bit. Enjoy.

Clean version

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You do realise that you're insane if you think there is some reverse hidden message in what she was saying, don't you?

It sounds creepy as hell, but the "words" you are hearing are from your subconscious. It's got nothing to do with that woman or what she said.

This is the audio equivalent of what you see on those ghost hunting programs where they use IR cameras and then invert the image so it looks more scary to the sad, lost and gullible people who watch those programs.

You are wasting your time, and feeding a potential mental illness.

Just my 2p.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

So did John Lennon really say 'Turn me on dead guy' and 'I buried Paul' No, probably not, and that was with the benefit of the actual recording being reversed. You are talking about someone speaking 'live' and their words having a totally different meaning when reversed - nice trick if you can do it, but what would make this contrived reversal any more relevant than what was actually said?

ETA: In case it isn't clear, I don't think that there is any actual sense to the reversed speech unless you are actually looking for it and are suspending your own disbelief.

edit on 23-10-2013 by uncommitted because: as per ETA

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Listening to your audio backwards, she sounds possessed! *creepy* Also I noticed she sounds like she has a foreign accent.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What. A pile. Of garbage. I agree with the above. If you actually think there is a message in her speech reversed, you need mental help.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
It does sound like that is what she is saying!!

I am not sure if I buy into the whole reverse speech phenomena or not, but it doesn't make this sound any less creepy. It does make it seem more conspiratorial though.

Rabbit Hole. We're all in it.

I remember there was some psychologist / speech analyst who said that your thoughts while speaking were actually encoded into what you said. These could be retrieved when the recording was played backwards.

Here's how the theory works:

NASA proved that by placing sensitive electrodes around a pilot's or astronauts throat muscles, they could pick up what the person was thinking even though no words were said. This research was intended to see if flight control systems could be controlled by thought alone. This research proves that your thoughts affect the muscles even when no words are being said.

There is a bit of buffering going on between the time you think of what you want to say, deciding what words you are going to use, and your muscles actually being moved into position to say those words. Also your body also has to adjust the muscles to make the most optimum set of muscle contractions between the words that you say.

So while you are think, and you are speaking at the same time, the muscles will be contracting and arranging themselves as blend of the words you are speaking and the thoughts you are thinking.

I'm not sure where the backwards bit comes in, but maybe it's some sort of "bitonic search" where the words that you are speaking, get chopped up into syllables and sent to the different muscle groups.

edit on 23-10-2013 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Here's an interesting link from the blog "Anya Is a Channel". She considered this a possible case of mind control/MKUltra:

anyaisachannel.blogspot.com... nographer-mind-controlled.html

anyaisachannel.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Mind control is real. They make you buy things you don't need and discuss nonsense while real # happens. This thread shows, how things really work.
Sometimes I even cannot find the most important events of the day here on ATS, because people are talking about fantasy stuff, UFOs and their own paranoia instead of the real threats and frauds we live to see. ATS has no means against ignorance and is very... let's call it American.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
you should add a side-note to this audio clip, especially the last cleaned up version..

"Don't listen at night, don't listen if you're alone, because this will sure creep the faq out of you.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED"

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by scolai

It does sound like she's calling for help -- just uncanny.
I have no explanation. This entire incident was just bizarre.

It's like the whole world is going mad.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

scolai
reply to post by IrishCream

I was trying to figure out what she kept repeating at the end. "They're coming back for me" makes a hell of a lot more sense that what I first thought: "I need help, homie."

I wasn't going to mention it, because it sounds so ridiculous, but at the end of the recording I kept hearing,
"I need help, mommie."

"Homie" is very close to "mommie."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join