It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ready to tackle nuclear Iran 'alone'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

So what? You are saying that America should get involved with one of Israel's wars. Therefore we are entitled to have an opinion about the matter since we would be sending our troops over there. Personally, I've had enough of the Middle East. I'm not going to go back there to any country. I certainly don't want to send any more of our troops there. In order to change my mind you are going to have to convince me (as well as the rest of the US) that it is worth it to send OUR troops there to help you guys.

You provide the proof to show that Israel is under threat of imminent attack then we can follow up with our own evidence gathering to substantiate your claims. But for now, Israel is just being viewed as the boy who cried wolf here in the States. You've been yelling that Iran is some huge threat for years, yet Iran hasn't done ANYTHING to you yet. So where is the imminent threat?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

combatmaster

Honestly Krazysh0t,

You are just not worth it anymore!

Oh you think so? I'm trying my hardest to remain civil here, yet you aren't really following up your line of reasoning with anything of any merit to convince me to change my opinion. You just repeat the same things over and over again then when you get frustrated because you aren't changing anyone's mind by continually repeating the same thing over and over again, you provide a cop out like above. I'm sorry but this isn't your high school debate club. This is ATS and here we deny ignorance. Give me something substantial for me to believe in and I just may do it. You haven't provided any of this and just dance around the questions.

ETA: Also stop telling me to go to Israel or Iran to gather my evidence. If you are going to make a claim, the responsibility is on YOU to back it up not for me to go verify it.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What part of my post were you referring to?!
Spending other people's money?
Sending other people's sons to go to war for you?!

Why did you gloat?!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I meant he didnt start hanging people for being gay and who knows what else! Iran have made their position clear!

But you seem to think that you know better cos you read, read, read! Well... i have an idea! Leave your bloody armchair now, go somewhere real!

You mean the gay guys that were convicted of murder? That's something the Iran haters fail to add to the whole Iran hangs gays cry. And Israel made their position clear when they forced dangerous birth control on black immigrants. When I was in the military I traveled all over the world so it might help if you were to get out into the real world and out of that racist little nation you are in.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

First of all I am an Iranian and I just might wipe you out of the map or bite you or something
....Relax just kidding of course.But I think living in Tehran is not much different than living in Tel aviv ,New york Tokyo or any other cities in the world (since me and many others on ATS lived in those places,despite your pre-assumptions)...People are people anyways,,they have certain needs and expectations and they usually value goodness and morals and dislike the evil and all bad deeds...Most people in Iran distinguish the fact between the governments and the people of any country...Sure we do not like the zionist regime and the corrupted banks and corporations running the world, but we have no beef against the people of any particular country....Iran has never been ,it is not and shall not ever develop nuclear weapons and Zionists know that fact very well,that is why they dare to threaten to tackle Iran....I bet you ten years from now they will say Iran is not nuclear because of Israels pressures.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

shapur

First of all I am an Iranian and I just might wipe you out of the map or bite you or something
....Relax just kidding of course.But I think living in Tehran is not much different than living in Tel aviv ,New york Tokyo or any other cities in the world (since me and many others on ATS lived in those places,despite your pre-assumptions)...People are people anyways,,they have certain needs and expectations and they usually value goodness and morals and dislike the evil and all bad deeds...Most people in Iran distinguish the fact between the governments and the people of any country...Sure we do not like the zionist regime and the corrupted banks and corporations running the world, but we have no beef against the people of any particular country....Iran has never been ,it is not and shall not ever develop nuclear weapons and Zionists know that fact very well,that is why they dare to threaten to tackle Iran....I bet you ten years from now they will say Iran is not nuclear because of Israels pressures.

No offence bro, but i aint againts you or your people.... only your Cleric/dictator who is pretty much insane in my eyes!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Sure I can understand that,but what has our "insane leader" done to your people or any others that you hate him so much!?....I mean he is no saint,he is a politician after all but you know I am sure many other politicians have a lot worse political records than he does including your very own beloved BIBI.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

combatmaster

Honestly Krazysh0t,

You are just not worth it anymore!

Oh you think so? I'm trying my hardest to remain civil here, yet you aren't really following up your line of reasoning with anything of any merit to convince me to change my opinion. You just repeat the same things over and over again then when you get frustrated because you aren't changing anyone's mind by continually repeating the same thing over and over again, you provide a cop out like above. I'm sorry but this isn't your high school debate club. This is ATS and here we deny ignorance. Give me something substantial for me to believe in and I just may do it. You haven't provided any of this and just dance around the questions.

ETA: Also stop telling me to go to Israel or Iran to gather my evidence. If you are going to make a claim, the responsibility is on YOU to back it up not for me to go verify it.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

You simply do not understand me, do you.

Stop asking for evidence, not all things are presented in pdf format or in digital format..... just go and see for yourself.... you are the one who thinks his country is 'being manipulated' by israel so go and prove your theory.... go to Israel and be there and everywhere else you wanna judge and then go back to your US governemnt and tell them to change their ways.

All you ATS'ers that have been attacking my views on this thread fail to comprehend a simple fact....... your own governement pretty much agrees with my viewpoint, of this situation.

You dont like it.... then you, not me, are the one who has to present evidence! But i dont think Obama or your government will listen! Since your entire governmental infrastructure is pretty much controlled by Pro-israeli Jews.

It would seem that you are becoming a minority in your own country. That is just sad. And yet, you still judge the world!

Well i aint gonna stop you! I dont need to!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

combatmaster

shapur

No offence bro, but i aint againts you or your people.... only your Cleric/dictator who is pretty much insane in my eyes!

So they call themselves the Islamic state (and probably live by that maxim) is somehow bad, and yet:
You call yourselves the Jewish state (and probably live by that maxim) is somehow really good?!

I really want to make sense of any of this, and you ain't helpin'!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

shapur

Sure I can understand that,but what has our "insane leader" done to your people or any others that you hate him so much!?....I mean he is no saint,he is a politician after all but you know I am sure many other politicians have a lot worse political records than he does including your very own beloved BIBI.

Really? is Bibi a dictator who fixes elections and tries to aqccuire nukes (oh i forgot, you guys dont want nukes.... you just need nuclear energy for your booming industry and growing civilization...lol!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

combatmaster

shapur

Really? is Bibi a dictator who fixes elections and tries to aqccuire nukes (oh i forgot, you guys dont want nukes.... you just need nuclear energy for your booming industry and growing civilization...lol!

Way to show your bias man.
Thanks for showing people here about how you don't care about facts at all.
And see how many supporters you'll get for your next illegal war...

Which might be good...perhaps now you'll MAN UP, AND FIGHT WARS FOR YOURSELVES!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

shapur

So they call themselves the Islamic state (and probably live by that maxim) is somehow bad, and yet:
You call yourselves the Jewish state (and probably live by that maxim) is somehow really good?!

Im not saying Islam is bad and Judaism is good.... that is narrowminded thinking.

let me put it into perspective for you...

Put a cartoon of any Jewish patriarch in any place you want in any form. What will happen? lets just say it wont become a Jihad!

Do the same with the muslim prophet (whos name im not gonna mention for obvious reasons), and what happens? well..... i think you get the point...

Unfortunately, this is because the leaders of certain institutions in the mid-east have manipulated the peoples way of thinking.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Iran could throw all of its weapons into the ocean and Israel would sit back and watch nothing happen. Now if Israel would throw its weapons into the ocean we have a different story. I doubt you could find an Israeli alive in the Middle East in say a week or two. I have no sympathy for the Jews and their policies but I also think they live at the end of a gun barrel. Any sign of weakness and they are finished.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

If you honestly think that Iran could completely disarm and be safe, you know nothing of the ME.

If Iran tossed all of her weaponry into the sea, armies would be crossing her borders before the bubbles stopped.

Iran is in the very same boat as Israel, and every other ME country for that matter...any sign of weakness and the knives come out.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

shapur

Way to show your bias man.
Thanks for showing people here about how you don't care about facts at all.
And see how many supporters you'll get for your next illegal war...

Which might be good...perhaps now you'll MAN UP, AND FIGHT WARS FOR YOURSELVES!

I am not the one trying to get support for a war. So i can afford to have people disagree with me cos im not a politician with PR needs!

as for facts..... i not the one who is repeating everything he memorized from books and TV and internet. I base my views in this subject on my personal experiences on the ground in these areas with these people.

I dont hate Iran if thats what you think!

I hate that their dictators that have twisted your minds, oh all ye ATS'ers, i have already forgiven you for the path you are paving for all of us!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

combatmaster

IamTheManWithThePlan

combatmaster

shapur

Im not saying Islam is bad and Judaism is good.... that is narrowminded thinking.

let me put it into perspective for you...

Put a cartoon of any Jewish patriarch in any place you want in any form. What will happen? lets just say it wont become a Jihad!

Do the same with the muslim prophet (whos name im not gonna mention for obvious reasons), and what happens? well..... i think you get the point...

Unfortunately, this is because the leaders of certain institutions in the mid-east have manipulated the peoples way of thinking.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Spare me the LIES and justifications.

Do you think I've read all about Israel mistreatment of the Palestinians because I love Islam?!
Heck no! And not loving it is an understatement!!!

You know how I got into reading about Israel and its policies?!
When I first saw how you treat the Christians there! Especially Christians of Palestinian descent!
THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS!!! None at all! Sure, on paper they do, but NOT the way you practice the law there.
So (again) - spare me the-only-democarcy-in-the-middle-east crap!
I KNOW BETTER!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

peck420
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

If you honestly think that Iran could completely disarm and be safe, you know nothing of the ME.

If Iran tossed all of her weaponry into the sea, armies would be crossing her borders before the bubbles stopped.

Iran is in the very same boat as Israel, and every other ME country for that matter...any sign of weakness and the knives come out.

They might get invaded yes, but not by Israel. They are proactive in their approach to defense and I don't blame them for that. The Middle East is not a nice place to live and probably never will be.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

So even in the case that Iran was developing nuclear weapons, it'd be hypocritical of them to attack no? I certainly hope the United States does not get dragged into this if Israel chooses to attack.

The problem as I see it is that the US and Israel are one and the same nowadays.

Brings to mind this quote by a US Admiral " we wont be attacking Iran on my watch"

He was dismissed very shortly after that comment.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I've gotta give combat a bit of credit here.

For all the tireless litany of posts filled with nothing but logical fallacies (Ad Hominem, Appeals to Emotion, Appeals to Popularity, Begging the Question, Biased Sample, Burden of Proof, Confusing Cause and Effect, Two Wrongs Make a Right, Straw Man, Red Herring, Relativist Fallacy, etc.) he never stooped to playing the ol' "Anti-Semite" card, and that... gives me at least a little bit of hope.

Now, combat, if only you'd realize that all those other fallacies are just as tired and worn out, then we'd actually be in a position to foster some meaningful dialogue.

As far as the OP goes, it'll never happen. Netanyahu loves to saber rattle, but I don't believe he's really stupid enough to go it alone with no support. If he actually does, then he deserves to face any repercussions alone as well. Beating, killing, and stealing further land from relatively defenseless Palestinians, and taking on a functioning nation with allies like Russia and China are two VERY different ballgames.
edit on 10/16/13 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

combatmaster
You simply do not understand me, do you.

Stop asking for evidence, not all things are presented in pdf format or in digital format..... just go and see for yourself.... you are the one who thinks his country is 'being manipulated' by israel so go and prove your theory.... go to Israel and be there and everywhere else you wanna judge and then go back to your US governemnt and tell them to change their ways.

You are putting words in my mouth. I never said that the US is being manipulated by Israel. What I believe on the matter is irrelevant anyways. Our government hasn't backed any of Israel's warcries yet. Therefore, Israel doesn't have as much influence as you claim that I believe. The American public won't stand for another conflict, we showed as much when Obama tried to send us over to Syria. We did this AFTER a chemical weapons attack (that may or may not have been perpetrated by the government). Do you think it would be any different with Iran, who hasn't even ATTACKED anyone?

Also, I'm not judging anything. I'm just saying that we don't want to go to war with Iran. You keep failing to produce proof then tell me to go travel to Iran or Israel to find it. I'm not going to do that. I'm going to continue to tell my politicians (who are currently agreeing with me, since we haven't attacked Iran yet and have no plans to) not to go to another war in the Middle East.

All you ATS'ers that have been attacking my views on this thread fail to comprehend a simple fact....... your own governement pretty much agrees with my viewpoint, of this situation.

Does it? That's must be why Netanyahu is saying that Israel will attack Iran alone without the US huh?

You dont like it.... then you, not me, are the one who has to present evidence! But i dont think Obama or your government will listen! Since your entire governmental infrastructure is pretty much controlled by Pro-israeli Jews.

Ah I see now! You tell me that I believe that our government is being manipulated by Israel, but now the truth comes out. You are projecting your beliefs onto me.

It would seem that you are becoming a minority in your own country. That is just sad. And yet, you still judge the world!

Well i aint gonna stop you! I dont need to!

Oh I'm becoming a minority on things in this country, but not because of my stance on Israel. The simple fact is that we aren't going to help you attack Iran. And we won't be doing so without some substantial proof to show that it is necessary. You keep telling us that we need to attack Iran, they are crazy, blah blah blah; but then demand that WE do your evidence gathering legwork. Hey you are already in the Middle East, instead of me wasting hundred's of dollars to visit the armpit of the world, how about you go grab a camera, take a few pictures and provide some proof. Just because you can't produce the proof through some website or pdf, doesn't mean that it isn't possible. The onus is STILL on you to back up your position. I'm not going to research your position for you. I already have my information that has developed my opinion, you need to provide your own information to change my mind.

Again this is ATS, deny ignorance, prove your point, don't tell the people you are arguing with to prove your point for you. It doesn't work that way.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join