It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ready to tackle nuclear Iran 'alone'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yep, Netanyahu stated that Israel is ready to attach Iran alone if it has to:

Israel is ready to act alone to stop Iran making a nuclear bomb, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Tuesday, in a warning against rushing into deals with Tehran's new leaders.

"Israel will not allow Iran to get nuclear weapons. If Israel is forced to stand alone, Israel will stand alone," Netanyahu told a UN summit, in an attack on overtures made by Iran's President Hassan Rouhani.

news.yahoo.com...

While the history of Israel is well controversial, I do believe they and their people have the right to defend themselves but I will say the same to the people of Iran and other middle eastern nations. It's a one way street in my view. I really have to question at exactly what point will Israel feel justified to attack Iran in the name of 'defense' of their homeland? Considering as well that it is largely suspected that Israel possesses nuclear weapons themselves. So even in the case that Iran was developing nuclear weapons, it'd be hypocritical of them to attack no? I certainly hope the United States does not get dragged into this if Israel chooses to attack.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Got to love the courage of such a small nation. America needs to look at them as an example. Constantly attacked and surrounded by enemies, yet they stand their ground.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
S&F

And so, Israel shows its true colors! That is, the 400+ nukes it has waiting to drop for decades now

Blood-thristy Netanyahudeclares US delay on Iran via Syria delay, a historic mistake..

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Other than attacking American ships, what has Israel ever done "alone"?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is the Future??

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - The Future Council
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVXGC896Jdw
www.youtube.com...

or this?

"I like money"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHCVyllnck
www.youtube.com...

Peace!!

edit on 14-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeah right Israel doesn't have the nades to take on Iran by themselves. Even members of the Israeli military has said Israel can't take on Iran by themselves. It's time for Benny to shut his warmongering hole and listen to his own people.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So... Errr... He will start a war, to stop a war ...because.. well.. Who gave this lunatic the authority again??

Iran isn't looking like the one in bad need of leadership change ..and he has himself to look to for why that image is gaining among folks all over.

edit on 14-10-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Emerys

Got to love the courage of such a small nation. America needs to look at them as an example. Constantly attacked and surrounded by enemies, yet they stand their ground.

Oh please. If it weren't for Americas blind backing of Israel it would have already been history. And you will find that in every case Israel was responsible for these attacks on Israel when they invaded other countries.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

the same concept doesn't work in america, why would it work there?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Queuing "Turn it to Glass" comment 3...2...1.....

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Hijinx

the same concept doesn't work in america, why would it work there?

Because our military tells our President we can take out anyone. So it's not the same concept I mean when was the last time our military told our President don't attack them they are too powerful?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Seen how Israel treats whats left of 'Palestine' over the past decades?

That is likely how Israel would like to see the rest of the neighborhood!

Israel = Most likely World War 3 starters other than US! As puppets of zionist America, or alone!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

They didn't really start the conflicts.

Pre-emptive Retaliation

The act of attacking someone who is going to attack you....................

Most people just call that attacking first, but it's important in politics to know the difference.

++Sarcasm (in case of any doubt)++

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

buster2010
Yeah right Israel doesn't have the nades to take on Iran by themselves. Even members of the Israeli military has said Israel can't take on Iran by themselves. It's time for Benny to shut his warmongering hole and listen to his own people.

Even if they did take on Iran or didnt take on Iran you would STILL call them War Mongers.

Right?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Double-dog dare ya Netanyahu. Knock yourself out.

America is broken, we have to take of #1 first.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

How are they merely 'standing their ground' and defending themselves if they attach another nation that did not attack them? And all based on their policing the middle east to boot?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Dang Six.....

Your background is just TOO funny!

And yes, we need to take of "here" first.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

"Israel will not allow Iran to get nuclear weapons. If Israel is forced to stand alone, Israel will stand alone," Netanyahu told a UN summit,

Pffft...That'll be the day...

I am hopeful though...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yeah, unfortunately my background perfectly exemplifies the current picture of our nation. Broken down, bleeding, exhausted, on our knees, unable to care for ourselves, wounded, maimed, looking for a fix.

I'm not a pessimist, I promise!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Actually we have lost good commanders who told this and other idiots who want to start another unecessary war "no" .
If our military was to find out they did indeed have a functioning weapon then they will demand their radiation signature and hold IRAN responsable for ANY detonations or contaminations bearing their signature. Wether they did it or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join