It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ready to tackle nuclear Iran 'alone'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder
reply to post by combatmaster

Whether they can or not is really beyond the point, the fact is they wont. They're worse than North Korea when it comes to making irrational threats and then not carrying through with those threats. First of all they'd be stupid to attack without having solid evidence that Iran even has a nuclear weapons program. As far as I know there is no such evidence and the UN inspectors have never found any solid evidence that Iran has a nuclear weapons program. The truth imo is that Israel simply wants to destroy Iran's legitimate nuclear power facilities in a move to weaken Iran.

Iran's nuclear weapons program documents are stored in the glove box of their stealth fighters! Good luck finding anyone small enough to actually fit inside the thing and get the papers back out.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

gardener

US delay on Iran via Syria delay, a historic mistake..

It will be!!! Iran's former and current Presidents are one and the same. They are building a massive army in Iraq for the Mahdi, The true Anti-Christ. Sadar is the General for now. Guess who gets the first Persian nuke? This is why Obama was in such a rush to get our troops out of Iraq. Most wanted our troops out of that hell whole but it was preventing this army from getting to large. The real sectarian violence was Sunni's and Shiites fighting each other to see witch group the Mahdi comes from. As soon as Iran gets the bomb they are going to hand it to Sadar so Iran will not directly get the blame at first.

If Israel wanted war they would have stuck Iran a long time ago!!!!! This Iranian Gog-Magog shat storm will happen no later than 2015 if they get their way.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Care to back any of those claims up or is this all just nonsensical ranting?
second.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

crazyewok

No I dont want them armed with nukes.

But guess what!

I dont want Isreal armed with them either!

!

Has Israel used one yet since they got one in the 60's ? NO!! They are only for last resort Defense. They are not batshat crazy Islamist who will sacrifice 3/4 of their nation to wipe out Israel just because their A/C- Mahdi tells them too!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Patriotsrevenge

gardener

US delay on Iran via Syria delay, a historic mistake..

It will be!!! Iran's former and current Presidents are one and the same. They are building a massive army in Iraq for the Mahdi, The true Anti-Christ. Sadar is the General for now. Guess who gets the first Persian nuke? This is why Obama was in such a rush to get our troops out of Iraq. Most wanted our troops out of that hell whole but it was preventing this army from getting to large. The real sectarian violence was Sunni's and Shiites fighting each other to see witch group the Mahdi comes from. As soon as Iran gets the bomb they are going to hand it to Sadar so Iran will not directly get the blame at first.

If Israel wanted war they would have stuck Iran a long time ago!!!!! This Iranian Gog-Magog shat storm will happen no later than 2015 if they get their way.

Well, this is silly cow feces right here...

1: They can believe whatever mahdi nonsense they want, they can get a huge army together, they can acquire nukes and chemical weapons. IF they attack across Iraq and into Israel, the region will be hit with Israels several hundred nukes, not just Iran The REGION. It won't spark WW3, not Europe, not Russia, not China will side with them if they act that way, differences aside, Israel wouldn't survive it, there would be no one to strike back against and these are civilizations, Moscow or Beijing like to remain standing as does Washington they don't share a common belief that the destruction of the world is a positive lol the skyscrapers cost a lot of money and... it would all be over in under a day anyway if Iran actually made that move...

Truthfully, behind the scene, aside from cleanup of fallout and it's effect particularly on India a big economic player... IF Iran made this move, right now in NYC there are Russian, American, European and Chinese diplomats eating and shopping who would all sort of consider this a win/win situation if Israel and Tehran and all surrounding volatile state capitals were simply gone one afternoon in this sort of manner where no one on our ends East vs West gained an upper hand by it...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I wonder if the Israelis have been brainwashed into fighting for this land on behalf of another entity.

None of this seems reasonable. A mandate to build their "nation" slowly by destroying the others around them on the basis of a holy scripture from God, but all a creation of a separate entity to continue the manipulation of financial extractions into their pockets.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

Care to back any of those claims up or is this all just nonsensical ranting?
second.

They were not killing themselves for the hell of it pal. The fact that each group blew up each others mosque's that had deep wells in them, that were thought to hold the ancient Mahdi should clue you in. Iran did not aid and support let alone start this Mahdi army for nothing lol.

www.youtube.com...

Watch all eight and you will see your proof how Iran plans on bringing the Mahdi to power and who he really is.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Patriotsrevenge because: added info

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

yourmaker
I wonder if the Israelis have been brainwashed into fighting for this land on behalf of another entity.

None of this seems reasonable. A mandate to build their "nation" slowly by destroying the others around them on the basis of a holy scripture from God, but all a creation of a separate entity to continue the manipulation of financial extractions into their pockets.

The Arabs have ten times more land than they will ever use. Israel is and always will be Jewish as you can see that in the ancient historical sites that outnumber anything Islamic by many times over. They are thousand of years older as well. Their are more ancient Christan sites in Israel than Islamic!

Israel is small compared to the Arabs so they are the ones who need to shut their pie holes. Nothing in Israel belongs to the Islamic Muslims. Hell they built their mosque on top of the Jewish Temple after they destroyed everything but the foundation only what 600 years ago? Their are Jewish sites in Israel over two thousand years old.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Wow your sources are youtube... Well at least it wasn't the Bible. Also Pakistan has nukes. They are Muslim. I don't see them chucking nukes all over the place while laughing maniacally, so I really don't see Iran or Iraq doing that either.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

On that basis we should be living under a Native American Government right now then?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Everyone needs to realize Britain and the UN gave most of Israel's land to the Arabs in what is now called Jordan. There never has been a nation called Palestine. The homeless Arabs that are outcasts of their own people are the ones trying to take the rest of Israel by terror & deceit. With all of the other Arab and muslim terrorists trying to destroy them every time you turn around, I think Ben is right in his sabre rattling.

I don't understand why so many westerners are drinking the islamic cool aid.....

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

combatmaster
You simply do not understand me, do you.

Stop asking for evidence, not all things are presented in pdf format or in digital format..... just go and see for yourself.... you are the one who thinks his country is 'being manipulated' by israel so go and prove your theory.... go to Israel and be there and everywhere else you wanna judge and then go back to your US governemnt and tell them to change their ways.

You are putting words in my mouth. I never said that the US is being manipulated by Israel. What I believe on the matter is irrelevant anyways. Our government hasn't backed any of Israel's warcries yet. Therefore, Israel doesn't have as much influence as you claim that I believe. The American public won't stand for another conflict, we showed as much when Obama tried to send us over to Syria. We did this AFTER a chemical weapons attack (that may or may not have been perpetrated by the government). Do you think it would be any different with Iran, who hasn't even ATTACKED anyone?

Also, I'm not judging anything. I'm just saying that we don't want to go to war with Iran. You keep failing to produce proof then tell me to go travel to Iran or Israel to find it. I'm not going to do that. I'm going to continue to tell my politicians (who are currently agreeing with me, since we haven't attacked Iran yet and have no plans to) not to go to another war in the Middle East.

All you ATS'ers that have been attacking my views on this thread fail to comprehend a simple fact....... your own governement pretty much agrees with my viewpoint, of this situation.

Does it? That's must be why Netanyahu is saying that Israel will attack Iran alone without the US huh?

You dont like it.... then you, not me, are the one who has to present evidence! But i dont think Obama or your government will listen! Since your entire governmental infrastructure is pretty much controlled by Pro-israeli Jews.

Ah I see now! You tell me that I believe that our government is being manipulated by Israel, but now the truth comes out. You are projecting your beliefs onto me.

It would seem that you are becoming a minority in your own country. That is just sad. And yet, you still judge the world!

Well i aint gonna stop you! I dont need to!

Oh I'm becoming a minority on things in this country, but not because of my stance on Israel. The simple fact is that we aren't going to help you attack Iran. And we won't be doing so without some substantial proof to show that it is necessary. You keep telling us that we need to attack Iran, they are crazy, blah blah blah; but then demand that WE do your evidence gathering legwork. Hey you are already in the Middle East, instead of me wasting hundred's of dollars to visit the armpit of the world, how about you go grab a camera, take a few pictures and provide some proof. Just because you can't produce the proof through some website or pdf, doesn't mean that it isn't possible. The onus is STILL on you to back up your position. I'm not going to research your position for you. I already have my information that has developed my opinion, you need to provide your own information to change my mind.

Again this is ATS, deny ignorance, prove your point, don't tell the people you are arguing with to prove your point for you. It doesn't work that way.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

Basically, you misunderstand me again.... you ask for pictures as proof.

You remind me of those young children who dont want to read a book unless its full of pictures!

Unfortunately, you fail to comprehend that this goes deeper than mere pictures on a website. I cannot take a photo of someone's way of thinking. I cannot photograph my 20 years of experience (google glasses anyone?
) I cannot photograph sociocultural perception among hundreds of millions of individuals.

I could, however, write (what would probably amount to a book) my experiences and if you read that you sure would change your stance. But im not going to do that cos i have a life to deal with and other responsibilities, and just not enough hours in the day, im sure everyone can relate to this, if anything!

I understand where you are coming from when you want something solid to back up the claims i make.
I have seen this on ATS many times and justly so. But im not going to write a 1000 page PDF just so you dont have to get off your armchair.

I do not come on here to waste my time or yours..... i do not lie (like some on this thread have accused me).

why i keep on saying that the only proof that exists is to go there and see for yourself?

Unless you find a way to photograph the above, because you wanted pictures, you will have to understand that some things cannot be answered by google and the PC. Some things have to be seen in person to be believed, not on a computer screen. Sorry but thats the way it is.

Lets just agree to disagree cos obviously neither of us do!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

That's fine. I'd recommend getting out of that country if it is such a hostile place to live. There are many more nice places to live then the desert anyways.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

That's fine. I'd recommend getting out of that country if it is such a hostile place to live. There are many more nice places to live then the desert anyways.

Lol.... hehehe,

I don't live there.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, If Israel wants to go on ahead with a pre-emptive strike, let them. I believe they are more than capable of handling themselves.

I have trained with some of these guys, these soldiers are no joke, sure they have only been around for what? a little more than a hundred years?? Point being, they know their stuff, they fight hard and THEY WILL NO LET HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF.

Seriously, IMHO they haven't made any kind of move against Iran is because America tugs on the leash, otherwise they would have decided to go all in.

Sorry guys, but from what I seen, Israel can do it, I honestly don't know why people here suddenly think that Iran is some sort of military power house, they are after all a "Regional Power" meaning they have terrain advantage, I would talk tough, laugh and point too if my house was behind a steel wall, buried beneath rock, concrete and sand...enough to prevent a bunker buster...which for you people who believe that Iran's nuclear weapons program...*cough* OOPS! MY BAD!, *ahem* Nuclear program is buried sufficiently beneath the ground...
I mean IDK, most nuclear facilities are above ground...just saying...

I mean think about it, most of you guys are like, "OMgZZ!!111 isreALis R warmongerds!11 tehy cant beAt irans!",
they critize how small Israel is compared to iran, if I didn't know any better, you hypocrites are bullies just like iran, standing up for the, APPARENTLY, bigger nation and super power military.

Let me get this across your heads. Iranian military can never, will never, in a billion years have a chance against US MILITARY MIGHT, WE OWN THE SKIES, THE AIR, THE GROUND.
How does Israel factor in? we are allies after all and when they go in, WE HAVE TO GO IN and with those kinds of assets, Israel chance's increase a 100 fold.

That's just me tho.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Arnie123
Well, If Israel wants to go on ahead with a pre-emptive strike, let them. I believe they are more than capable of handling themselves.

I have trained with some of these guys, these soldiers are no joke, sure they have only been around for what? a little more than a hundred years?? Point being, they know their stuff, they fight hard and THEY WILL NO LET HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF.

Seriously, IMHO they haven't made any kind of move against Iran is because America tugs on the leash, otherwise they would have decided to go all in.

Sorry guys, but from what I seen, Israel can do it, I honestly don't know why people here suddenly think that Iran is some sort of military power house, they are after all a "Regional Power" meaning they have terrain advantage, I would talk tough, laugh and point too if my house was behind a steel wall, buried beneath rock, concrete and sand...enough to prevent a bunker buster...which for you people who believe that Iran's nuclear weapons program...*cough* OOPS! MY BAD!, *ahem* Nuclear program is buried sufficiently beneath the ground...
I mean IDK, most nuclear facilities are above ground...just saying...

I mean think about it, most of you guys are like, "OMgZZ!!111 isreALis R warmongerds!11 tehy cant beAt irans!",
they critize how small Israel is compared to iran, if I didn't know any better, you hypocrites are bullies just like iran, standing up for the, APPARENTLY, bigger nation and super power military.

Let me get this across your heads. Iranian military can never, will never, in a billion years have a chance against US MILITARY MIGHT, WE OWN THE SKIES, THE AIR, THE GROUND.
How does Israel factor in? we are allies after all and when they go in, WE HAVE TO GO IN and with those kinds of assets, Israel chance's increase a 100 fold.

That's just me tho.

I have to agree with arnie...

But arnie, most on this thread will never change their stance. They will never leave their armchairs.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

The only option Israel really has against Iran is to use it's nuclear weapons and in that case it will really get wiped out of the map for sure and I am certain Iran would be just one of the many countries participating and or facilitating that inevitable long delayed task...Iran is not just another 13 years old with the sling shot kind of fight that Israel is sort of an expert in...I think the Zionist regime should stop whining,stop intervening in others affairs,grow up and start to treat other nations with respect and dignity they deserve,,that is if they are willing to survive which I kind of doubt at the moment.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

shapur

The only option Israel really has against Iran is to use it's nuclear weapons and in that case it will really get wiped out of the map for sure and I am certain Iran would be just one of the many countries participating and or facilitating that inevitable long delayed task...Iran is not just another 13 years old with the sling shot kind of fight that Israel is sort of an expert in...I think the Zionist regime should stop whining,stop intervening in others affairs,grow up and start to treat other nations with respect and dignity they deserve,,that is if they are willing to survive which I kind of doubt at the moment.

--
I disagree. I COMPLETELY DISAGREE.
Israel's nuclear weapons are not its only options. It has a sizable military force that is highly trained, capable and ready to deal with enemies from all sides, they know they are back against the wall, in the middle of the hornets nets. YOU honestly think that they would still be here if they were lacksy daisy? no.

Given Israel's history, its completely understandable why they are the way they are. They will not be threatened again.
Much like a child who was bullied at a young age, then one day he grew up, he fought and busted the noses of several bigger kids and they knew to stay away, hesitate to watch their bearings around him, HE WILL NOT BE BEATEN UP AGAIN. We see this all the time, all around you. This is fact.
Ultimately its why I give them their credit.

They held their own in the past, now that they got more military muscle and a conditioned mind set, THEY CAN HOLD THERE OWN AGAIN.

I honestly don't care about the conspiracy that surrounds Israel, I just know it's one hella tough ass country, sure numbers speak big on paper, but action speaks louder then words...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Arnie123

shapur

--
I disagree. I COMPLETELY DISAGREE.
Israel's nuclear weapons are not its only options. It has a sizable military force that is highly trained, capable and ready to deal with enemies from all sides, they know they are back against the wall, in the middle of the hornets nets. YOU honestly think that they would still be here if they were lacksy daisy? no.

Given Israel's history, its completely understandable why they are the way they are. They will not be threatened again.
Much like a child who was bullied at a young age, then one day he grew up, he fought and busted the noses of several bigger kids and they knew to stay away, hesitate to watch their bearings around him, HE WILL NOT BE BEATEN UP AGAIN. We see this all the time, all around you. This is fact.
Ultimately its why I give them their credit.

They held their own in the past, now that they got more military muscle and a conditioned mind set, THEY CAN HOLD THERE OWN AGAIN.

I honestly don't care about the conspiracy that surrounds Israel, I just know it's one hella tough ass country, sure numbers speak big on paper, but action speaks louder then words...

I love the kid being bullied parallel.
You DO understand that most child molesters have been molested when they were kids, right?
That is ONE GOOD PARALLEL you did there pal...and Israel is surely acting like a child molester, with all their "arrest-10-year-old-Palestinian-kids-and-torture-them" policies.
The beacon of democracy - strike that - THE ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST (or so it's been sold to us) - Yeah, right!

I do share your opinion on their army though.
It's true, they are a formidable force and a highly trained one, supported (read: paid) by the US taxpayer.

Though, they DID GET BEATEN BY A MUCH SMALLER AND LESS SOPHISTICATED GUERRILLA FORCE THAT IS HEZBOLLAH, didn't they?!

So I think, they'll think twice before adventuring themselves into a war they know that they may very well lose. Why do you think Netanyahu is pushing the US/NATO to go to war against Iran?!
He KNOWS that Israel isn't capable to go at it on its own, that's why.
(plus they prefer someone else's sons to die instead of their own)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

ChaoticOrder

Whether they can or not is really beyond the point, the fact is they wont. They're worse than North Korea when it comes to making irrational threats and then not carrying through with those threats. First of all they'd be stupid to attack without having solid evidence that Iran even has a nuclear weapons program. As far as I know there is no such evidence and the UN inspectors have never found any solid evidence that Iran has a nuclear weapons program. The truth imo is that Israel simply wants to destroy Iran's legitimate nuclear power facilities in a move to weaken Iran.

I'm of a similar mind.

Although rather than wanting to destroy Iran's legitamate nuclear energy programme to weaken Iran, i think it's more a case of wanting to wipe Iran out entirely. Iran is the only country in the region capable of resisting and effectively halting Israeli expansionist aims.

With Iran out of the picture, the entire M.E. region would ultimately become Israeli territory, and if that ever happens, the savagery that would befall the populations in the region at the hands of Israel, would make what has been done to the Palestinians by Israelis seem quite pleasant in comparison.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join