It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ready to tackle nuclear Iran 'alone'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

So let me get this straight, Israel NEEDS to go to war with Iran to prevent them from getting nuclear weapons (something that Israel is in possession of themselves) all so that America can continue getting oil from the Middle East? Call me nuts but I am failing to make the connections required here that you seem to be suggesting. I mean it's not like the majority of America's oil doesn't come from the Middle East or anything right?
edit on 15-10-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

crazyewok

O shut it.

Iran since its new president has been trying its best to open up talks. Its Isreal that keeps turning them away!

You want war nothing else!

As for nukes? Come on! They have supposidly been building them for 10 years now. You would think they would have succeded by now!

Anyway if Isreal has nukes why not Iran? Its called MAD! One side is not meant to have the advantage.
When Isreal agrees to sign the nuclear non prolification treaty and allow inspecters in then I might change my mind. But you wont cause your all cowards.

Go to Iran.... then come back and tell me you want a country like that to be armed with Nuclear weapons.

Until then, i suggest that you "shut it"!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

No I dont want them armed with nukes.

But guess what!

I dont want Isreal armed with them either!

If a rogue paranoid nation like Isreal has them then I damed well want one of there neigbours armed so as to insure Isreal doesnt use them!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Israel appears to be the most warlike nation in the region. Of all the nations in that area that I DON'T want to have nukes, it would be Israel. Strangely this is the country that actually has them. If you guys haven't dropped the bomb yet, I doubt that Iran will. They may or may not be crazy, but they aren't stupid.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

cut the crap already.
the only country in the region capable of bringing holocaust on all its neighbours, is israel. unless, of course, you think that when one hezbollah suicide bomber kills 10 israeli, it's a holocaust, but when IDF kills 100 innocent civilians, it's a preemptive strike. right?

go to hell, together with your synagogue of satan.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
There was another leader once who was really parnoid about a certain group of people and there power and there supposed negative effects on there countrys past and wanted to go to war with all his neigbours for supposed threats and past insults to his country....

Hmmm I cant rember his name but he had a funny mistache, liked leather and jack boots and came from Austria.

Think his name begain with a H

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

crazyewok

No I dont want them armed with nukes.

But guess what!

I dont want Isreal armed with them either!

If a rogue paranoid nation like Isreal has them then I damed well want one of there neigbours armed so as to insure Isreal doesnt use them!

You contradict yourself.....

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

jedi_hamster

cut the crap already.
the only country in the region capable of bringing holocaust on all its neighbours, is israel. unless, of course, you think that when one hezbollah suicide bomber kills 10 israeli, it's a holocaust, but when IDF kills 100 innocent civilians, it's a preemptive strike. right?

go to hell, together with your synagogue of satan.

You really are something special... Not worth my typing energy!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

How?

I dont want Iran to have nukes.

But I dont want Isreal to have nukes?

What contradictory!

If Isreal is going to act like a rogue state then I feel happier if Iran build nukes so the balance of power is well balanced.

Basicaly if 1 has nukes the other should.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

Israel appears to be the most warlike nation in the region. Of all the nations in that area that I DON'T want to have nukes, it would be Israel. Strangely this is the country that actually has them. If you guys haven't dropped the bomb yet, I doubt that Iran will. They may or may not be crazy, but they aren't stupid.

Yes. Israel is the one who has tried to wipe it's citizens into the sea multiple times.

I realize most of you people are on this thread just to spread the hate.... none of you have ever been to Israel or Iran to speak as if you know those places.

I have been to those places and im here telling you that im done with this thread. You guys are pure sheep!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Combatmaster, aren't you that Israeli guy with the same nick over at militaryphotos?

Would be fair of you to let people know that you're actually an Israeli, rather than present yourself neutral.

Just sayin'.

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IamTheManWithThePlan

Oh its been pretty obvious for a while that he is Israeli. He even mentioned that he has lived his whole life in the region. Since Israel doesn't really have allies in the area, being pro-Israel and claiming to live in the region pretty much assures the reader that he is Israeli. But either way I'm not worried, he's got his panties in a knot because people in America are tired of finishing Israel's wars for them.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Name one hateful thing I've said. The only thing I've been talking about is your country's warmongering ways. If you think calling it like I see it is hateful, then so be it, but you are being intentionally dishonest.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Did we forget about this one? I love the music...just think of all of the radioactive material spread over the country...oh, the UN was PISSED over this, but guess who wouldn't punish them??? Go on...I'll give you two chances...what kind of planes are they flying? big hint there...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I watched an interview earlier today with a lady interviewer and the Israeli foreign Minister who didn't speak English - so I am assuming that the translation was correct.

The IFM would not discuss what Israel had and blindsided the interviewer's questions when she suggested that Israel had 80 nuclear warheads at her disposal. He only wanted no-one else to have any deterrents or nuclear capabality.

I don't feel secure with Natanyahu holding nukes. The whole problem in the ME has been the blind-eye attitude to Israel concerning her ignorring international law on nukes etc and that she won't sign up to any agreements on them. She has also bombed facilities in the past in other country's when she felt any of her neighbours were developing a nuclear capability, in any way to match her own. But her usual mode of operation seems to me to be getting other nations to fight her wars. I also saw a number of her soldiers who it was said were going onto Commando Training and they didn't appear to me to be that finelty tuned a force. I know with her last war effort against neighbours, she only just held on. Its one thing hurling phosphorus shells into a civilian area, any force could do what they did to Gaza, although most would never even consider such an act, but having also used depleted uranium on her own 'soil', she may find her own actions will certainly cause her grief for future generations because of uranium pollution spreading and its long life .

I also doubt that Syria giving up her chemical weapons is going to make Syrians or, indeed the rebels feel secure next to a country that more than likely has a duplicate arsenal and could use them. I think perhaps Netanyahu could find himself in trouble with his borders and fanatics coming into Israel whilst she concentrates on Iran and she also has internal problems in getting part of her own people to sign up to war and back Netanyahu.

I do get the feeling that Netanyahu looks ridiculous to most nations with his blatant hypocracy and people actually want peace and to develop good relations with Iran. Trade always helps improve this and it would be a pity if, a country that is insolvent without foreign aid from the USA and my country as well as a number of others in the EU should be allowed to scupper these developing relationships.

I don't care for either Iran or Israeli politics but know that mutual trade and cooperation goes a long way to keeping the peace and good relations, Israel offers nothing here. I also think her going into business with Saudi could well be her undoing judging by the terrorism that is attributed to Saudi Nationals and Saudi training and funding. I do wonder if Netanyahu manages to sleep these nights. The `USA likes to deal with regime change, perhaps Obama should be looking there.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

IamTheManWithThePlan

Combatmaster, aren't you that Israeli guy with the same nick over at militaryphotos?

Would be fair of you to let people know that you're actually an Israeli, rather than present yourself neutral.

Just sayin'.

Peace

Hey bro....

No that isnt me..... sorry to disappoint!

Good eye though!

Peace out!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Israel ready to tackle nuclear Iran 'alone'
They will not,because this will mean the end of the Israeli state which God has created,and God will not allow something like that to happen.

Each nation can live in peace with the other,and only the lack of reasoning can make a disaster to happen.

Wolves can be hungry ,but the winter will end sometime.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

Name one hateful thing I've said. The only thing I've been talking about is your country's warmongering ways. If you think calling it like I see it is hateful, then so be it, but you are being intentionally dishonest.

Your remarks imply a hateful tone.

You (among others on this thread) have made Israel out to be Nazi Germany. I understand you guys are anti-Netanyahu, but to say that Israel is a "war-mongering" country shows me that you really are wasting your time.

It is laughable, and yet i still have the open-mindedness, patience and good-will to come back and answer you (despite knowing you will not give a sh*t either way).

I dont want war.... i have never wanted war. Not with you, not with anyone. I dont know anyone that has wanted war in his/her lifetime. You are saying that i am a war-monger (are you not?). That hurts.

You are the dishonest one, not me. Talking about these places and their people without ever actually having set foot in there.

Go to Iran or Gaza or Southern Lebanon before you reply back to me!
Otherwise I have to take your comments regarding these locations with a grain of salt, you see?

edit on 15-10-2013 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

About time they do something on their own. I'm tired of us fighting everyone elses wars.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
reply to post by IamTheManWithThePlan

Oh its been pretty obvious for a while that he is Israeli. He even mentioned that he has lived his whole life in the region. Since Israel doesn't really have allies in the area, being pro-Israel and claiming to live in the region pretty much assures the reader that he is Israeli. But either way I'm not worried, he's got his panties in a knot because people in America are tired of finishing Israel's wars for them.

I didn't say i lived there my whole life. I have been to many places in the mid-east (you'd be surprised where), Israel being among them, and yes i have lived in these places and speak these languages.

Yes i am a Jew and coincidentally i am not pro-Israel or anti for that matter. I dont need to be. I have experienced enough to make a true n just judgement on the reality of the situation as it stands in the minds of those hundreds of millions of individuals in the area!

If you wanna believe Israel is the reason there is no peace, you do that...

but i am not typing anymore, you are not worth my time or effort, no offence!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join