It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

lostgirl
Random question: In my remote viewing reading, there's always mention of 'training' and differing 'techniques', have you ever come across any info on what is involved in RV training?

I thought of that when I read someone's post about trying some sort of RV experiment with people in this thread and wondered whether it was even possible...

I'm sure there are probably a number of free tutorials on the webs teaching a variety of techniques. Hal Puthoff and others have related that when they wanted to win over a skeptic, they would often have them try it themselves, and there wasn't any training involved from the sound of it. They reported good results.

WARNING: The practice may tend to open up some channels--either subconscious or real--of the sort that Jay mentions in his Alien contact meditation, so I certainly would not approach the subject lightly. Most, if not all, of the government remote viewers had "bad trips" at various points and some of the folk who practice it and post here have related some experiences that sound frightening, too.

I don't know that it's worth the risk for the main reason being that it doesn't seem reliable enough to come in very handy if it even works at all.

edit on 26-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Excellent advice mi amigo! When one opens oneself to receive one never knows exactly whose or what's attention he/she might garner, and if things take a downward turn there is no guarantee that the channel can be closed without great difficulty. Before attempting RV or anything else that may open you to possible psychological attack one should consider the long term implications- and exercise caution!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Good advice.
But it does make me wonder if it may be possible to develop a better technique. I have read of some Eastern spiritualists who are capable of very dramatic things through different meditation techniques. Although I assume these are things you shouldn't just jump right into the heavy stuff head first. I think you need to build up to those levels.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The thought hit me yesterday that maybe the Shamanic discussion is perfectly relevant here. Maybe some of these 'techniques' that include altered states are taken too lightly by our Western mindset.

A mindset that doesn't have as much know how nor the 'guidelines' that come from the decades of experience of the traditional 'healers.

I think Kilgore said as much.

In that UFO Files episode yesterday, part of the one case included the farmer and his family watching a fairly small object leave the field and join with a dark cylinder high in the sky. A 'cigar shape' I imagine. Then I seemed to remember either Kilgore or Corsair talking about 'dark tubes' or something like that that was a shared commonality in some visions?

Could the cigar shape seen in countless cases be the physical manifestation of the same object seen in vision quests?

edit on 26-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Shaman, Buddhist masters, and even Sufi Masters, according to them, actually visit other dimensions where they say they acquire things that they need for the community that don’t exist in this world.

I believe this is absolute fact.

Though they will always say that the road to such power has to be paved with not only good intentions but right method and guidance.

Some say knowledge without guidance can lead to hell

On the other hand I am a person who believes that cautious experimentation is valid for some.

Trust in God but tie your camel!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Another old aphorism is in order

If you want safety stay on the shore but within the seas are incomparable riches

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

And, we might add, Great White Sharks and Killer Whales, too.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Willtell

Trust in God but tie your camel!

I love that!!

Thinking over the possible consequences of attempting remote viewing, I have to agree with everyone who mentions the dangers of 'opening' oneself to other realms/entities...I don't think I would do it unless maybe I were under the guidance (and more importantly, protection) of a true adept, one I trusted was totally 'connected' to the light/loving source powers...

I don't think I would attempt it thru 'drugs' at all...it strikes me that there'd be too much margin for error, too much vulnerability in being 'open' and 'traveling' in and between other realms while not in full possession of my 'self'...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think the answer to all of this may lay in subtle em energies. Or in technological terms, perhaps not so subtle (in the case of em weapons for instance.

A few years back I was watching some Nat Geo documentary (can't remember the name), and they followed this tribe in New Guinea, or some such remote place. The most amazing thing happens when these people go hunt. Hunters set out in different directions and a shaman will sit with the tribe and start meditating. Now say some hunter kills 5 boar. Well, he then sits down and begins meditating himself. Somehow the two are able to link up and the hunter says something like "I am off to the east 5 miles under the big cliff. I need four people to help me get this kill back home". Then the shaman sends help off to help him. It was amazing.

Here may be a good place to look. Its a .gov site and it deals with with subtle bioelectric fields.

Excerpt:

" Sophisticated imaging procedures brought to bear on telomere, stem cell, and genetic research are confirming the ability of meditation and some other traditional practices to promote optimal health through stress reduction."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Yes, I think the Shamanic topic is more than germaine to the subject. I can't comment on the cigar shapes atm though due to ignorance.

Eta: it makes me curious as to how all of these ancient, and independent, cultures developed similar spiritual techniques that are so powerful, and so advanced that our modern sciences are just now catching up to them. Or discovering their actual worth...

edit on 26-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

It truly is a shame that we cannot talk about some things on here.
My last experience with a certain illicit substance was life altering. There are tremendous benefits to be had through self medication.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Amazing story....epitomizes, "be careful what you wish for"!

Funny thing: I am not at all "religious", but I have something of a 'relationship' with God (sort of on again off again, from my perspective)...

Anyway, having never had anything in the least like a 'supernatural' experience, I sometimes find myself 'mentioning' to God that it would be cool to see 'something', but I always express a caveat, so the 'thought' goes:

"Lord, I'd really like to experience some kind of 'supernatural' happening....but don't freak me out, okay?"

edit on 26-10-2013 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

I don't think an external God has anything to do with it.
The god-force within YOU has EVERYTHING to do with it, in my estimation. Meaning, you can manifest the spookiness yourself.

Mess around with an Ouija board for instance...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Heya,

I am in and out a lot today but I have been enjoying where the discussion is going at the moment. We were trying to figure a lot of stuff out in the eighties and nineties, and one or two of us had had 'teachers' of one sort or another from different traditions. One of us had been lucky enough to have a teacher that was from a western hermetic tradition. Those were hard to come by in those days, at least anyone that you would want to stick with.

So, this guy had kicked down to one of my best buds that there was a bit of a catch 22 to overcome in the first steps of becoming a practicing ceremonial magician. The problem being that in order to be successful one had to establish some sort of relationship with one's HGA or personal "genii" or daemon ASAP and in order to do that, the aspirant would have to engage in practices (essentially energetic practices) that send up a giant flare on the "lower astral' which attracts everything that lives there that the aspirant is not prepared to deal with. Bummer. They're hungry.

From what I understand one of the greatest 'culprits' in the toolbag is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of The Pentagram (LBRP). The danger in all of it, the way I understand it, is not "possession" or anything like that, but that the danger lies in the fact that at the level of elemental magic, the lower astral denizens go straight for where the magician is weakest: her/his emotions. The very first thing that all the best teachers tell us is that the emotions must be developed and 'controlled' first and it's the quality that aspiring magicians ignore the most.

Apparently the fun begins the first time the magician sees fit to squeeze his thumb between his middle and index finger and draw a pentacle. Makes me wonder about the energetic relationship that the magician must enter in to to get this all started and how it's signature might begin the process of attraction describe.

I think that was all garbly, but I is all over the place today. Physically.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Interesting info. If that particular ritual is as dangerous as you take it to be, it makes me curious why it is considered the base ritual upon which all other magic is built. It is taught to Golden Dawn initiates before being advanced into the inner order.

Thanks for the info though, I was unfamiliar. Interesting how they invoke the archangels while drawing pentagrams. Lots of folks would deem such a practice as the very height of blasphemy. Haha

When I read about rituals like that, or exorcism rites, or anything else of that nature, it makes me curious as to the effect the gestures and words spoken (with intent mind you) are having within your own mind.

It seems the key doesn't necessarily lie in protection from angels, or god speaking through you, but the energies you are invoking through these various actions. In the banishing ritual for instance, it seems one should be able to, instead of summoning an archangel at each cardinal point, simply replace it with a protective shield of pure energy...a white light.

In my experience color and placement of said color seem effective.
edit on 26-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I do have laser hologram photographic evidence about the dinosauroid race that some people call the "Grays", believe that they do consider themselves as Gaods. I...as a shaman priest, do consider them as my Gaods as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Agnosticism is a position on epistemology. It's not a statement about God, it simply states that such issues are inherently unknowable.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

RUInsane
Agnosticism is a position on epistemology. It's not a statement about God, it simply states that such issues are inherently unknowable.

Agreed. I am an agnostic theist myself.
??

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
@Jayin:

If the truth-values of such statements are unobtainable, then adding "agnostic" as a qualifier to "theism" is pretty redundant. Theistic statements aren't statements of knowledge, but belief, sometimes supported by evidence. They may be expressed or understood as statements of knowledge, but that's a separate issue. For most purposes, a belief which is justified past an arbitrary threshold of certainty can be called "knowledge" to a sufficient degree. Science works pretty much on this principle.
edit on 26-10-2013 by RUInsane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Erno86
I do have laser hologram photographic evidence about the dinosauroid race that some people call the "Grays", believe that they do consider themselves as Gaods. I...as a shaman priest, do consider them as my Gaods as well.

May I ask what a GAOD is?
Guardian Angel Of Destiny?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

RUInsane
@Jayin:

If the truth-values of such statements are unobtainable, then adding "agnostic" as a qualifier to "theism" is pretty redundant. Theistic statements aren't statements of knowledge, but belief, sometimes supported by evidence. They may be expressed or understood as statements of knowledge, but that's a separate issue. For most purposes, a belief which is justified past an arbitrary threshold of certainty can be called "knowledge" to a sufficient degree. Science works pretty much on this principle.
edit on 26-10-2013 by RUInsane because: (no reason given)

I don't see it as redundant at all. It perfectly sums up my beliefs in God, but I fail to see the relevance to this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join