It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

A lot of what passes for alien abduction, particularly with regards to sexual intrusiveness, may simply be Ishtars diplomatic service doing their job in their own inimitable way, coming and going through the window by night, often in the guise of an owl, deranging minds in the process.

Obviously this cannot be considered evil as there will be a righteous cause, and often those who encounter such tend to repent of their former wicked ways and become born again Christians and such forth as well.

These were closely related to the South wind, that has a somewhat serpentine lower body and wings.

The relation of this messenger to the goddess obviously parallels that of dusk Bararitu,“evening watch” to evening star a manifestation of Ishtar. In the hymn to the Queen of Nippur the goddess punishes a sinner by putting Bararitu on on his case as her representative, the latter fulfils her assignment by deranging the sinner’s mind

Thus “She who comes at dusk” visualizes Ishtar's bad mood “wrath”and its verbal expression “hostile words”, and communicates them to mankind, as the embodiment of an atmospheric phenomenon and a member of Ishtar’s court, she must be found among the unidentified winged nude goddesses of the period. If so, she would closely resemble the spirit of the South Wind and the harpy-like figure of the Burney Relief.

Ishtar’s other high-profiled messenger Kilili,reveals a character trait of the being’s Akkadian counterpart,since together with Abbasusu (“She who spills through the window”), Abtagigi(“She who retires from the window”), and 15 other deities she constitutes Ishtar’s diplomatic service; eighteen in all, they are her “messengers.

Some Demons of Time

The Four Winds

Watch out when the lights go out...

edit on 25-10-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Kantzveldt
A lot of what passes for alien abduction, particularly with regards to sexual intrusiveness, may simply be Ishtars diplomatic service doing their job in their own inimitable way, coming and going through the window by night, often in the guise of an owl, deranging minds in the process.

The owls up here in the mountains do creep me out sometimes. Them suckers are as big as Grays. All hooty-hoo-hoo horny and nightstalking from tree to tree, turning their big-eyed heads around 180 degrees and looking right through you like Regan in the Exorcist. I answered the doorbell one dark night and opened the door to a huge owl standing there, did it ring?

Jus' kiddin' on the doorbell part...my lil' bit for Halloween.

edit on 25-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wild

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

That incident also goes down as one of the most ludicrous to me as well. And the little figurine that he claims is a space jacket with wings.

I

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It only took me about 2 years to realize how much stress I was under during the 2 months or so in 2009 during which I had 4 UFO sightings. I had always wanted to see one, but really had not. Three were just lights, bright white orbs in the sky, but one in particular featured several orbs high up in the sky, early in the morning. That one had me pulled over on the side of the road in a sort of timeless trance, it was unusual in that when it was over, I sort of "snapped out of it" and just drove away, even though I should have been much more shaken up; I've heard that sort of thing reported in other people's stories. I felt sort of elated afterwards, even though I was slightly troubled at what the gang of 'em might have been doing over our valley. They seemed to me to be communicating in a synchronized dance. Another car had pulled up behind me, to watch, I had supposed. I didn't blame them.

Anyhow, so a couple of years later I was thinking about that time, not really the UFOs but how much stress I had been under. I had been in dire straits at times as a teen and had escaped massive penalties at times because of what I could only describe as a sort of spirit that would guide me by an inner voice, once or twice so strongly I thought it was speaking through me. Thinking back to that stressful time when the UFO 'squad' appeared I realized that that had been one of those times. I had been tap dancing like a mother #er and had gotten weirdly and intensely complicated stuff wrapped up better than I could have ever expected it to be. And I had had 4 pretty bitchin UFO sightings, finally. Or had I?

Here are some thoughts that have troubled me for years. Why is it that everyone has a 'message' for humanity? Gods, their usual hierarchy of servitors, and then there are Avatars of Gods, not to mention all sorts of disincarnate entities of every stripe that all have issues getting through to us. They need blood, virgins, our devotion, extraordinary cryptography, you name it. All except Crom, he just sits in his mountain. And laughs. But, hey, digression.

So, what's up with that? Some of you know that I am a secret Christian. My personal state of heresy began when I started to ask why God would have to do a commando raid on his own creation using his son. Again, why all the trouble getting through to us; #! He's supposed to have created all of this. I like paradoxae but, geez, already. Anyway, it's another topic altogether for another time, but I believe that Crowley, another closet Christian, had it right when he said, "There is no God where I am". Annnd most of us were all on Mr. Mask's thread when he threw down with the stuff about how bad ET seems to be at abducting us. They seem to do it like we would do it, I think, sometimes. Either way, they have the same issue; just look at how much complexity has sprung up around the whole thing. Getting at us is a bear.

That's what I mean about us being stuck in a loop. We are sealed in some sort of system that requires stringent measures of all sorts to bypass. There is just no part of me that is surprised that Harner's vision would share many things with the vision that the other shaman had. I don't think our brains care much where they live. It seems to me that if you take a look at the more popular writings concerning Ayahuasca experiences that are in print lately, Harner, Pinchbeck and so on, there seems to be something related to form constants going on. I believe in visions, I believe in their importance, but i also believe that it is important to take in to account that Harner, his shaman friend, and Pinchbeck, at least, all saw long black tubular things, or shapes to that effect, and I can't help but add that Pinchbeck had a vision of a long brown rocketship being boarded by a queued-up crew of brown suited spacemen just before he ran to the bush to relieve himself due to the effects of the drug. After that he saw the black snakes.

If you guys can hang through it with me I'll finish up the UFO story and more on form constants tomorrow. Thanks for reading, and thanks to TG for a place to get this stuff out.

edit on 25-10-2013 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Bybyots
If you guys can hang through it with me I'll finish up the UFO story and more on form constants tomorrow. Thanks for reading, and thanks to TG for a place to get this stuff out.

Looking forward to it my friend! It's building in intensity and I'm now jonesing for the next installment. Thanks for being willing to dig that deep and share it all.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hi all,
I've been keeping up - just haven't had anything of interest to contribute....couple random comments here:

I agree with Gut that 'we are not alone'...I do not think that it is 'all' us any more than I think that 'we' are all there is...
The 'Budden' info was really interesting, particularly where he discovered that certain applications of electromagnetism could induce detailed alien abduction memories!

I've come to believe (although not in all or nothing terms) that UFO phenomena and abductions are two different 'things'...I've seen so much evidence for MKUltra type experiments as the cause of abduction 'experience' and now adding in the electromagnetically caused cases (which displayed all the 'usual' scenario factors), it seems to me very unlikely that aliens have been causing these traumatic events - though I'm not ruling out that there could still be cases of alien/human interactions which were traumatic due to the extreme psychological dissonance such an experience could induce...
...it always seemed to me highly likely that memories of being "probed" were cases of previously blocked childhood sexual abuse memories resurfacing and the 'victim' being so freaked out by the alien encounter in itself, that both 'traumas' became mixed into the same memory...because if you think about it, female abductees will have memories of the aliens doing 'reproductive' exams, removing eggs, sometimes rape, but it's only men who report being "probed"...

I also agree that there is way more to UFO/alien phenomena than just extra-terrestrials, though given that physics is getting closer and closer to a scientific model for the existence of inter-galactic travel (that doesn't take hundreds of years and isn't reliant on FTL vehicles), I think that ET could be one factor among many in regard to all the different types of sightings and experiences...

Hope that all makes sense, in a hurry to get it out, have to go for now...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The GUT

I've always thought that the "light bending" case had the ring of truth. All light is a form of electromagnetic radiation and, as such, it would seem that a strong enough, or the right kind of, electromagnetic force could affect and bend it.

Yes indeedy mate and although it's a pretty mindboggling concept I'm pretty sure I read about scientists doing it already (could be wrong though) -here's a relevant example for the thread from Ohio 64 years ago.

See 3:40

Smaller triangle shaped objects seemed to come out of the larger main disc and fly around independently, about five objects to a group. They came down the beam and then turned off. The light beam BENT toward the discs when they were not in the path of the beam.

Norwood , Ohio 1949 UFO Searchlight Incident

This one involving Ron Sullivan's car headlights is a pretty freaky one as well.

See 31:25

Meanwhile, as he was driving, he observed that his car headlight beams suddenly appeared to be pointing in a direction off to the right in the direction of the strange light display and also seemed to be, bending back on an axis with the object in the paddock. As he got closer, the angle of bending of his car's headlight beams became more acute.

The Bourkes Flat UFO Case

The GUT

It's case histories like that, as well as the numerous "trace" cases, that force us to form some sort of hypothesis. If, as the one hypothesis goes, we are the sole creators of 'visions' that straddle both the mental and physical, then we have to give some attention to the theories of Albert Budden---maybe mixed with a little Jung.

Budden postulates (and admittedly offers some intriguing evidentiary items) that those we sometimes call "mediums" are actually "sensitives" to electromagnetic fields. He postulates that a such a sensitive, once 'entrained' by an EM field--either geomagnetic or electromagnetic-- then basically repeats the signal to those around them that are also being affected by the same field.

The subsequent altered-state then facilitates the entire perceived event, which stems forth from the archetypes and subconscious material in the primary's subconscious. Through the EM entrainment, other witnesses are semi-connected to the 'sensitive,' and while the storyline may be basically the same, the differences in the available subconscious material between the experiencers provides accounts that don't exactly match in all reported details. Like Betty and Barney Hill for example.

That's some fascinating food for thought there mate and I wouldn't discount anything when it comes to the UFO subject (well, nearly anything) -realize we're harmlessly speculating but the first question that popped into my mind was how could this apply to separately located witnesses? In certain cases like Portage County, Gosford, Red Bluff, Kirtland etc.. the individuals were miles apart when all reporting the same thing so just how big would the sensitive's EM field have to be (and why wouldn't it effect everyone in its radius)?

That said you're not wrong about certain cases where the 'experiencers provides accounts that don't exactly match in all reported details' and I've read quite a number of reports from UFO witnesses who felt 'compelled' to go outside and look at the sky or experience an atmosphere of 'eerie silence' just before the sighting so maybe these effects are the result of EM fields (also intriguing that sometimes UFO exhibit EM effects and sometimes they don't).

The GUT

Budden stops short of being able to explain the physical manifestations, however. It's here that we would have to add something Jungian or the supposed "thought-forms," or egregores, to explain physical traces

If Buden could do that mate then I'd definitely sit up and take notice -aspects like multiple visual/radar confirmation and EM interference with avionic systems /car motors /lights /TV reception /compasses /watches etc. are pretty hard to dismiss and there's even one account described in Government documents where a UFO shut down oil pumping machinery so it's always looked to me like a real, tangible phenomenon (and not a psychological one) -as you say physical trace/physiological cases are also a factor and this bloke even got sunburn from a UFO!

Have never been too sure what to make of Carl Jung and it seemed to me he flip-flopped quite a bit when it came to the actuality of these objects, here are two respective statements of his from 1954 and 1967 and I find myself nodding my head in agreement with him.

"A purely psychological explanation is ruled out... the discs show signs of intelligent guidance, by quasi-human pilots... the authorities in possession of important information should not hesitate to enlighten the public as soon and as completely as possible."
"Dr. Carl Jung on Unidentified Flying Objects," Flying Saucer Review, Vol. 1, No. 2, 1955.

"It remains an established fact, supported by numerous observations, that UFOs have not only been seen visually but have also been picked up on the radar screen and have left traces on the photographic plate."
"A Fresh Look at Flying Saucers," Time, August 4, 1967.

link

Cheers!
edit on 25-10-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Yes, I totally agree with the shortcomings of Budden and I also find Jung to be--while certainly important--quite contrary on his own viewpoints. His "scholarly" work often differed--or failed to elaborate--on his more personal beliefs and tendencies:

The Occult World of CG Jung

I offer Budden for a few different reasons, and certainly differ with him on his final conclusions, but I do highly recommend his books. One reason I bring him up is for objectivity.

Another is that I learned a lot about EM from his books and he offers some of the most interesting case histories I've ever read. And, I must admit, he mostly argues his own points quite well.

But he eventually, imo, runs into problems and I find that aspect fascinating as well. Overall, for me, Budden describes some of the 'mechanics' of close encounters, but I find many of the case histories to be more indicative of actual contact with non-human intelligence. Budden himself almost seems to suggest it at times.

That Norwood Searchlight Incident is great, btw. Very interesting pics and analysis, too!! A must watch for those interested in the EM angle. Thanks.

Norwood UFO

Norwood UFO Bending Searchlight Beam

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

& The Gut

The gravitic bending of light by a starship...could give some creedence to my theory that these alien craft are equipped with a photon stardrive that has a gravitic pull of a mini black hole.

Thanks,

Erno

edit on 25-10-2013 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 25-10-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

corsair00
I just think these medicines and the accompanying shamanic wisdom should be more widely available to the world, and I think with the help of new documentaries such as From Neurons To Nirvana: The Great Medicines, we can keep hammering on the mainstream scientific and government dictatorship to open up to a new paradigm. Without it we are just spinning our wheels...

That documentary looks fabulous. I haven't read Cosmic Serpent, for a number of reasons, but largely because I became interested in trying to uncover traces of the Western tradition. I don't know if you have read John Allegro's The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross, and R Gordon Wasson's Mushrooms, Russia and History but they are both extraordinary works, however, I feel there is something lacking, particularly in terms of both their conclusions about Amanita Muscaria and it's spiritual usage in European and Middle Eastern Shamanism. The effect of the mushroom when considered in comparison to Ayahuasca is lacking. If we must look at fungi, psilicybin cubensis is a far better candidate...yet even so. I personally feel as though there must have been a prehistorical usage of a compound much more similar to Ayahuasca and have identified a number of possible compounds, most notably, Phalaris arundinacea as the '___' source, coupled with Syrian Rue as the MAOI.

If you have read Shulgin, you will know that Syrian Rue commonly induces visions of spotted cats and Shulgin himself reported the same. In Egypt in particular, funerary Priests, as well as the Goddess Seshat, are depicted as wearing the skin of either Leopards or Cheetahs, and those animals are referred to as 'Clever', associated with wisdom. In a more tenuous link, but in common with Shamanism, post-colonial regiments, stationed in Africa, adopted the leopard skin as a 'uniform' of the drummer. Today still, the regimental drummer wears a leopard skin apron not unlike that worn by Seshat. Seshat much like the later Impotep, is associated with both the fields of architecture and medicine...much like the Shaman, she selected the place of settlement, as well as oversaw healing rituals. However...this is a major digression from the topic, and I apologise to the OP for that...my point though is that both Phalaris and Syrian Rue were removed from the spiritual experience of the whole community. Phalaris seemingly became rarified because it was known to kill sheep that grazed on it, and Syrian Rue is also a powerful abortifacient, which is the bugbear of any civilisation. A city state needs a regularly replenished army, banning any form of birth control is always the first item on the agenda. So if a form of Ayahuasca was used during say the Eleusian, it most likely comprised a compound of these two plants, and why such practise passed into a elite only event.

We are now returning to many of these traditional entheogens and other medicinals with a rich cultural history, and finding that not only do they induce visions, but they are also powerful healers. Syrian Rue has anti-cancer properties, another favourite of mine, another abortifacient, Nigella sativa, is hugely potent against cancer tumours, so we really did kick ourselves in the head by restricting the use of these plants and calling those that dispensed them sorcerers.

Back to Harner (TheGut I really am sorry for going off on one, sincere apologies) and the DNA though, he mentions that had he known of DNA at the time, that that is how he would have rationalised his experience to mean. Reading that, then reading back, I wondered whether now he might be more inclined to ascribe it to RNA...I know that RNA was identified prior to DNA...but it is our growing understanding of the relationship that exists between DNA with RNA (and vice versa) that is key in the context of Harner's vision. Think about it...

Besides that, I cannot argue with the structural implications that DNA raises in terms of the Shamanic Vision, nor later with the adoption of the Caduceus by the Alchemists, the imagery is unavoidable, as is the more direct association of Hermes, the messenger. The thing that most concerns me though, is as I have tried to outline, we clearly had our own traditions in the West, and when we encountered them again in the New World, or in remote regions, we found them totally unrecognisable. Those practices are now disappearing again, and we are not focusing on the holistic role they play, merely on the experience of the vision. Is that clear? What I mean to say is, messages are received and transmitted by the Shaman based on the locale and environment. How we live, in the West, within a vast network of mass communication systems, we have a vast environment to process...and we lack receivers and transmitters of the messages essential to our health and well-being. That is not entirely correct, I think those people are out there, but they are marginalised for one reason or another, the messages aren't getting through. Anywho, my point being, the Shamanic experience and role as a whole is something that is essential we understand, but I think in recent years, we are too caught up in the bio-chemical means of the vision, rather than the training and qualities of the Shaman themselves, and the social function that they provide.

I'm gonna quit there...even I am confused now

edit on 25-10-2013 by KilgoreTrout because: twaddle

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Bybyots
form constants

That is very interesting, particularly Michael Moorcroft's take on his migraine vision. I got my first migraine when my son was about 3, I get about 2 or 3 a year, so it isn't a big deal, but the vision aspect of them is fascinating, and if I wasn't waiting to start violently throwing up when it comes on, I would probably have noted their fractal nature before, it does 'grow out' in that way. I always describe it though, as trying to see through multiple prisms, because of the way that the light is broken up into the colour spectrum. This alone sent me on a educational journey into the evolution of sight development, and one very symbiotic with what we eat, as in we can see some colours because we eat those colours, over simplification but I don't want to go off on one again and further detract from the OPs intent, but I very much look forward to your next post and how that assimilates with all that.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Hey, don't mind me---all we need now is some patchouli, a smudge stick, and a drum circle! J/K!

It's not necessarily off-topic. I'm enjoying the discussion. Carry on.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Being a student of Integral Metaphysics, the Ken Wilber variety, one learns that nothing within the purvey of consciousness is off topic.

I would say the Alien Ufo events are a form of dynamic consciousness and practically any related field of inner and outer awareness is pertinent to it.

The EM stuff is so important (least of all that the Koran literally defines God as light) that we may be delving into the essence of many of the UFO incidents.

Certainly is seems no coincidence that with the advent of the electron sciences man has catapulted to enormous levels of technological knowledge—and the electron is the key.

Today I saw a program that dealt with those small highly charged orbs that have invaded many small farms across the country. One of the major researchers, Ted Phillips is a specialist in this field (physical trace evidence) of UFO research and studying the circular patterns in the ground these strange objects leave he concludes there is no doubt in his mind these are ET events. www.alien-ufos.com...

Great presentation by Ted Phillips, probably one of the most notable researchers when it comes to the UFO subject and physical trace evidence. He discusses his work with Dr J Allen Hynek, Dr Jaques Vallee, Peter Sturrock etc.. as well as commenting on UFO presentations given to the United Nations General Assembly and the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. He also makes some intriguing comments about new UFO research projects with the involvement of "one of the most recognized figures in motion pictures" as well as going into detail about individual UFO cases and his work with CUFOS.

On incident had 5 4 foot orbs floating near the ground in a circular motion as an entire family looked on frozen in fear… that may be the reason they didn’t take pictures

They did take some snap shots of the debris left by these objects that Phillips studied.

The 4 objects, after the farmer started to go after them with a tractor, symmetrically left the scene and reunited with a larger object above.
Very weird

The way the witnesses describes their circular contact with the ground I thought to myself this may be one way they create crop circles.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

At the very EXACT moment I was on my tablet reading your post, I was watching an old episode of UFO Files--recorded earler so probably the same show--that features Ted Phillips and that exact case. Cue the Twilght Zone theme music...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Okay now we may be getting somewhere.

Synchronicity

Listen to this.
Something I didn’t mention yesterday, I chalked it up to a mild synchronic coincidence.

Yesterday when I posted my little joke about Penal gland and you posted the don’t drop the soap

I was literally going to take a bath at that very second!

There is some major juice in this thread!

The MIB's are listening!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The GUT
reply to post by Willtell

At the very EXACT moment I was on my tablet reading your post, I was watching an old episode of UFO Files--recorded earler so probably the same show--that features Ted Phillips and that exact case. Cue the Twilght Zone theme music...

Speaking of synchronicity...thank you for posting the Carl Jung link (many posts back). That was fantastic reading! I had never known about all his personal paranormal experiences...

Random question: In my remote viewing reading, there's always mention of 'training' and differing 'techniques', have you ever come across any info on what is involved in RV training?

I thought of that when I read someone's post about trying some sort of RV experiment with people in this thread and wondered whether it was even possible...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I will add to the synchronicity factor here.

I've been slowly catching up with the thread for the last half hour or so while watching TV.
GUT mentioned Regan from the exorcist. Well, I was, at that exact moment, watching Regan stare bullets through two priests.

So I decided to open another tab and look into Exorcism Rites. Spooky stuff there.

One way or another there is some serious occult mojo going on in the events surrounding exorcisms. The rites are so...deep. and if you read accounts from priests who have performed them they are convinced it is real. And these are men of considerable mental faculty. I read one account of a woman "possessed" who was on her hands and knees, writhing, barking like a dog, and was trying to seduce the priest. He was able to cast out the "demon" but then he had to exorcise her husband who was in the same room because the damn thing inhabited him!

The point of all this is a question. My contact experience was real AND fake. Meaning that crap was really happening, but the entity I was in contact with wasn't PRESENT. Hard to explain, but I imagine that being could have possessed me potentially, if that had been its intention.

So...how is it that I, a non-religious type, am able to work up enough internal gumption and damn you to hell, to run it off while other folks need elaborate rituals with witnesses and whatnot, that often times still prove ineffectual?

This thing is weird beyond words.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

JayinAR
The point of all this is a question. My contact experience was real AND fake. Meaning that crap was really happening, but the entity I was in contact with wasn't PRESENT. Hard to explain, but I imagine that being could have possessed me potentially, if that had been its intention.

So...how is it that I, a non-religious type, am able to work up enough internal gumption and damn you to hell, to run it off while other folks need elaborate rituals with witnesses and whatnot, that often times still prove ineffectual?
This thing is weird beyond words.

I think it is a matter of inherent (or even subconscious) belief systems...Maybe the ones who need the religious intervention have an ingrained 'belief', for whatever reason (even an atheist might revert to 'left over' religious ideology in the face of something so mind-boggelingly scary), and so have a psycho-sprirtual need for exorcism...
And with the ineffectual exorcisms, I think it could be a case of the victim not having a strong enough will to 'do their part', so to speak....I mean, I think the possessed has have faith in the process of exorcism and that the exorcist is 'connected' enough to God to have power over the possessing entity...
Also, many cases of 'possession' involve victims who actually invited the entity 'in'...

re: the 'reality' of possession...psychologist M. Scott Peck came to believe, over the course of his experience in practice, that some mental patients are actually cases of possession...as a non-religious person, he came to this belief thru attempting to treat certain patients who ended up being 'off the boards' i.e. outside the ken of known psychological pathologies...
Interesting side note: his experiences and subsequent research, including forays into religious history and even attendance at a few exorcisms, actually led to his becoming a Christian (though not the fundamentalist/literal interpretation of the Bible sort)..

Have you ever posted your experience JayinAR? I would love to read it...
edit on 26-10-2013 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

I don't think I ever created a thread that deals with it. I've posted it in a few threads, but couldn't tell you which ones.

It isn't all that special. I had been doing a "special" meditation that was meant to facilitate contact. Now at that time I was reading UFO reports like mad, but thought the notion of there being a psychological aspect to the phenomena was absurd. So I was very skeptical it would produce any results, but gave it the 'ole junior college go anyways.

It worked. Or well, some very strange stuff happened that lasted one work week. Each night I awoke at precisely 3am. At first I just shrugged it off. But then strangeness started happening. My car horn blaring outside at 3am, for instance (that happened twice). The last night it happened I had an OOBE experience in which I was watching myself sleep. Suddenly a shadowy figure appeared near my head and started bending down to my ear. Then (internally) I heard a commanding voice (not my own) order me "WAKE UP"...3am.
So I felt like I was losing my mind. I told my ex wife what had happened and she informed me she had been commanded to sleep that same night (she didn't believe in any of this junk at all, so that was strange).
Next night I stayed up til 3 and told them in no uncertain terms they are no longer welcome here. Haven't had a problem since.

The truly strange part was the car horn though. I had to go outside and shut it off both times. Very scary. The second time the yard was lit up. Both times I had the feeling of being watched. Not only watched, but as if I were on a microscope slide, if that makes sense. It was terrifying.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join