It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Masons terrorist organization?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wrong again. Wiki is good as reference are.
Nevertheless here is one source-

Secret societies, Kelly Knauer.

Btw, you dont have clue what I think.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cowgomoo

Nevertheless, our anti mason startegy was beating them. We one day prepared action and came into their lodge and beat them all.

So obviously no bias on your part, right?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

Nevertheless, our anti mason startegy was beating them. We one day prepared action and came into their lodge and beat them all.

So obviously no bias on your part, right?

You never did mistakes in your life? You dont regret for anything?
Ah I know, you are one of those people who dont give people second chance.
Im not proud of it. We did smashed them. Yes. Gypsies, Black, Chinese, Hippy...who ever was different.
So? I pay my debt to society and I see my mistakes. I was young and brainwashed.

Anyway that doesnt change historic facts- m I right?

edit on 14-10-2013 by cowgomoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It's hard to when you don't offer much to your own thread.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Isnt this forum?
This isnt scientific journal.
Meaning-Im allow to ask question.
You see I dont have stance toward Masons as terrorist organization. Thats why I started thread in the first place. To see opinions.
Must I have opinion on everything to participate here?
I did offer historic facts. That there are many links between Carbonari and Masons.
And since they done assassinations and armed conflicts , imho, question is logical.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What you basically did was an interesting socialogical study by to draw an analogy putting the cheese out to watch the cat's play with the mice. nice.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

LABTECH767

Read my word's again and do not put word's in my mouth, the masons covered for those whom were Brothers of high standing involved in defrauding my mother so I will attack on these ground's and believe me on this there will be no relenting or forgiveness for there treachury and betrayal, My grandfather was a very high orangeman so Let's leave it at that shall we for now,.

Uno Dei, Uno Orbis, Uno Fraternitas, Fraternitas Ophir Aurum et Rosicrucis.

If it is true that it was Masons who defrauded your Mother, I would happily see them expelled from Freemasonry.

But how do you know they were Masons of high standing?

edit on 14/10/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

cowgomoo

When I was young I was skin head. Not that I'm proud of it.
Nevertheless, our anti mason strategy was beating them.
We one day prepared action and came into their lodge and beat them all.
Police catch us later.

So his strategy is fair.

Victimization like this throughout history is the very reason why we are secretive.

And ironically it is people like you, that forced us into secrecy, that say we are bad because of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Why you scared if you are doing nothinh wrong?
If someone is attacked thats Jews. Yet we dont see them hidding. Because there are no reason to be hidden.
Or you feel guilty for something or you have irational phobia.
But I dont think Masons hidding.
They just hide their agenda.
Only amateur would think that you gather in every village to play chess.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Who is cat?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

cowgomoo

Why you scared if you are doing nothinh wrong?

What do you mean?

You said yourself that you went and attacked Masons just for the hell of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

cowgomoo
Are Freemasons terrorist organization?

Carbonari were claw of Masons paw. And they were terrorists.
en.wikipedia.org...
What do you think?
Can you name one act that Masons have committed in recent history that was terroristic? Terrorism is the systematic use of violent terror as a means of coercion.

Id say the answer is no.
There are different forms of terrorism besides violence. But I suspect you already know that.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Wow.
To those who wish to try, good luck.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source.

This is a non-sequitur as being secretive or private is not tantamount to doing something wrong. I dont' get why secrecy is so taboo today. We are entitled to our privacy just as you are. You keep secrets as well, everyone does.

Plus, it's because of intolerant assholes that we are as secretive as we are.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

cowgomoo
reply to post by EnochWasRight

What Jesus said about builders lawyers etc?
Can you expand or give a link for "The Federal Reserve represents the Masons by symbols right out in their front entrance"

Click the link below, then READ.

www.baucus.senate.gov...

edit on 14-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This is funny we have a convicted, racist, skin head, proposing Freemasons are terrorists.

To freaking much

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

cowgomoo

sonnny1

cowgomoo

Yes I can. Read further on same wiki page.

Again, please site other sources.

Show how you come to this assumption, and how your investigation leads you to believe ALL freemason's are a terrorist organization?

Are the Carbonari STILL here today? Does this offshoot organization commit terrorist acts in the name of Freemasonry? If so, show proof please.

Either Deny Ignorance or Embrace it.

Who said I believe anything?
If I change my account would you consider me same person if you realize that?
In that sense they are with us. Carbonari were claw of Mason paw.

And still, I await proof.

BTW, Your status on your account doesnt change the fact that you have NO proof.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

cowgomoo
Wrong again. Wiki is good as reference are.
Nevertheless here is one source-

Secret societies, Kelly Knauer.

To be honest, based upon your atrociously poor writing ability I am shocked that you were able to actually READ the wiki page you quoted.

Then again, you misinterpreted it to begin with.

To quote Forrest Gump's Mama "stupid is as stupid does".

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Saurus

LABTECH767

Read my word's again and do not put word's in my mouth, the masons covered for those whom were Brothers of high standing involved in defrauding my mother so I will attack on these ground's and believe me on this there will be no relenting or forgiveness for there treachury and betrayal, My grandfather was a very high orangeman so Let's leave it at that shall we for now,.

Uno Dei, Uno Orbis, Uno Fraternitas, Fraternitas Ophir Aurum et Rosicrucis.

If it is true that it was Masons who defrauded your Mother, I would happily see them expelled from Freemasonry.

But how do you know they were Masons of high standing?

Fair enough and I respect you for that, a police officer put it in these word's to my mother "It is the Heirarchy that have robbed you, they have just taken it and there is nothing we can do about it, the higher up's have told us to butt out", Lancashire police early 1990's.
The operation to investigate the fraud was given the title the Cheetah fraud in merseyside and was supposedly an investigation into illegal land deal's, four builders including Bill Davies were involved in the fraud, Lord Sefton in 1947 sold Aintree racecourse (which he did not own) to the topham family and my mother was supposed to recieve her inheritance upon turning 18, on the 28th of januray 1951 she was taken to the george hall in liverpool and introduced to many people but she had been schooled only to play the piano, etiquette and how to speak to people, she had no idea about any inheritance, her legal guardian's were the edwards family and both son's robert and maurice later became consultant surgeon's.

It was only in the late 1970s that after a relative died something came to light, my mother had raised her children as best she could having had two abusive husbands including her first Francie leslie whom was forced on her at 18 years of age and she did not love, he was stationed as hooton air force base on the wirral and was a member of the local lodge, one day he made her a cup of tea and after she nearly died and her first daughter turned blue in her arms, both survived but the hospital doctor told her she had been given poison but her own body had faught it, the same poison had been passed through breast feeding to my sister Sharon which is why she turned blue and also nearly died, the whites of my mothers eyes had turned coal black.

In 1982 my mother paid a visit to Mr's mirrabell topham and told her whom she was and her maiden name Alice Hallworth-Fegan, Mirrabell topham broke down in tears with fright and said "It was not me I sold YOUR document's to Bill Davies in 1970 for a million pounds in a gladstone bag", this is the same Bill Davies whom then sold what he did not own As the document's were stolen to the Jockey club whom now erroneously claim to own aintree property, my mother upon ringing them was told simple "Well come down then and prove who you are" over the telephone.

Ken hind whom was MP for west lancashire and was careful about what he put into the house of commons letters she recieved from him simple put "you have been wrongfully deprived of two estates", ten day's before Colling Pickthall took over (The predecessor of Rosi Cooper) he asked her to attend the office and when she was the he asked her "How much money do you think this is mr's ******* ", to which my mother said about 4 million even though looking at some of the assets her distant relative Frank Oldfield whom spends 6 months every year in new york and 6 months on the isle of jersey living off my mothers money, which I appraised to be worth far in excess of that figure,. Mr Hind then put his two hand's up over his face and paced back and forth as if coming to a decision, he then turned and said "Mrs ******* I am afraid it is that much money that where this much money is concerned there is not gentleman above board", many times my mother has been told why did he not do something about this as he was also a barrister but she had blindly stuck up for him despite his innaction, also despite my social belief my mother is a staunch conservative.

After the police told her the heirarchy had taken her property and they had been told to but out the cheetah fraud was closed and Tattershall bloodstocks moved it's operations to the republic of eireland despite having been a british institution for nearly 246 years, so it was essential stolen out of the country and the assets covered up.

Also many of our TT circuits would have been open as there closure after the death of my mothers benefactor lady elizabeth tattershall whom is wrongly buried as liza tattershall was enacted as an early part of them fighting over what they did not own so not only my mother was robbed but a great private british institution was destroyed by these people.

The old lord derby was prosecuted for claiming rent on land he did not own and we have been told that land was property of my mother as well.

According to the police a Member of the Moor's family of vernons pool's fame is living in her mansion, now my mothers half sister (no claim whatever on my mothers inheritance) Isobella Tailor married one Frank Mrgrath a bookkeeper and they had a daugher called peggie whom married one Half italian by the name of camella whom is rumoured to have sold guns to the underworld in the 1950's and they had a daughter called Hellen whom married a member of the moores family, now the building the moor's ran vernons pools from is near to other property my mother is the REAL owner of and also another relative told my mother she own's Cambden market - which used to be Cambden race track or so I believe were tattershalls bloodstocks was founded in 1746-7.

I could go on forever but some name's. Masterman - a police officer heavily involved in the cover up.
Whittaker a member of the skelmersdale development corporation in charge of housing whom was involved in distorting her identity and trying to make her dissapear.
Peter Blakey whom also recieved a very large sum in connection with my mothers fraud.
George Davies of next fame, we have his actuall signature in which he charged my mother for legal services and claimed to be a solicitor, it was after this he started his fashion chain.
Too many for me to go on with but a letter from the queen mother wished my mother all the luck in the world and appologised as she was not in a position to help though it informed my mother that a plaqu dedicated to "Alice Leslie" had been erected at the tattershall stand in 1960 when she supposedly died, my mother is Alice leslie or to be more precise that was her first married name and she divorce that husband the same whom tried to poison her in 1959.

When bill davies took over aintree racecourse he demolished the Tattershall stand which was the largest one there and after had to build a replacement.

Woodcocks' solicitors in haslingdon and Clayton castles and monks solicitors in whitefield are heavily involved in this fraud aslo.

Despite a vast amount of evident the police do nothing and the solicitors such as Dickinson Parker and Hill in Ormskirk have merely been content to claim legal aid for years on end action.
edit on 14-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Her solicitor with the firm called mr Reece suddenly left and started his own partnership called scott and reece and company in skelmersdale, we where told by a member of the local lodge (A good christian mason) that Mr Hill (whom is now a circuit judge) the senior partner was making deals with the TSB bank manager in the lodge over my mothers trust and account's and later we were told that document's held on behalf of my mother at dickinson parker and hill had been given to the other side of this argument (those documents were actually my mothers personaly property including family records) a clear case of malfeasance and yet the law society has never acted as they are the local law society solicitors.

I could go on but suffice it to say we have four large suitcases stuffed with document's and the most important one's are in a safe place.

Something happened with the edwards family and she walked out at 16 two years before she was due to recieve her inheritance, over the years my mother has had a very bad life and her disabillity's alone would shock many people but she is of the solid british material that she never accepted that she was disabled and simply got on with the day to day business of living, to quote on police officer "your mother is a formidable woman", she is now 80 and very nearly 81 (under four months) and that was said when she was 78.

As a young girl they kept her that naive that she thought the bentley that used to take her and her friend Betty Cohen to lewis department store was a taxi, she never had to pay for anything until she walked out of the edwards household.

Elisabeth tattershall had bought 81 bellmont road liverpool which was the former lord mayers house fully furnished for my mother at the start of the war but my grandmothers first family trashed it and stripped it to sell as my mothers mother was an alcoholic and refused to allow elisabeth tattershall to adopt my mother which is why she put everythink into trust for my mother, supposedly it was made safe and bonded so it could never be stolen meaning those that have taken it or purchased it do not own it at all.

On the 4th of august 1962 a police woman called vivian webster-jones whom had been harrassing my mother along with a police man stormed my mothers home 2 alvanly green kirkby and smashed the house up, of course my mother whom was innocent and trying to protect her children put up a fight and they took her to a nissan hut police station which theyhad in kirkby at the time and were she was held without charge for 4 day's before being moved to strangeways prison in manchester, were she was told to sign a very thick stack of document's which they covered except for the bottom of the page, if she did not they told her she would lose her children and they would keep her in prison for four years (no remand order and not charged with any offence), of course she was terrified but more for her children and so she signed them, on the 28th of august 1962 she taken to london road court and led into the court room, no charges were read out but the judge simple hammered his desk and said "it is the finding of this court that you should eat three square meals a day and look after yourself case dismissed" (if that is not irreguar what is though she weighed only 6 stone at the time, worked scrubbing the floor of the birds eye factory and had her wages taken by her second abusive husband whom she divorced in 1970), as she was led out of the court room the chief constable of lancashire police whom were then responsible for liverpool and several other important looking figures were standing there and they all shook my mothers hand saying "Thank you, thank you", after ward somebody made a private donation to the police and they were able to afford cars to put on the street's as they previously only had 4 cars for all of liverpool..

You ask for corruption and Masonic involvment well this is just a part of what my mother has suffered.

edit on 15-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

If you are telling the truth, and you have documentation as you claim, then get a lawyer. One from a different town. As you know there are three sides to every story. Just make sure you side can be proven.
Once the law finds the men guilty, the lodge will have to do it's part and expel the guilty brothers. No matter who they are.

If you do nothing, don't blame the masons, your problem is with corrupt men. But if you do nothing, your problem is with an in-effective one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join