It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Masons terrorist organization?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Believe me we have tried, but to quote a police officer whom saw the amount of evidence we have, "You have enough evidence to sink the Titanic", It is a sad thing that my mother trusted her solicitors but another fact that most (Solicitors) are actually afraid or leery of this powerful group and have said time and time again "It is too big for us you need the police as it is a criminal matter", the police on the other hand use the excuse that it is a civil matter (which given the fact the main culprits are not relatives is most certainly not the case) but thank you for you thought on that matter.

We did until this government took it away used to have free legal assistance in the UK but the solicitors we had simple sat on there hand's (Dickinson, Parker and Hill of ormskirk) while the money rolled in though as I have pointed out above they were actually worse than that, In the UK solicitors are more or less answerable to no one and operate a self regulation called the Law society and while I believe most are decent people I think I am not alone in classing them in the same human trash catagory as politician's.

We are unlikely to get anywere further as without the necessary financial backing or as one police woman said (You need a group of people behind you) a powerful group we are fighting an uphill battle (another analogy from the greek tale of sysaphus), If what you say of the Mason's is true then I for one would regain my respect for them as I was not alway's opposed and do Accept having done what I said I would not that Pike did not claim they worshipped lucifer, so on that point I accept my argument was wrong and appologise to all good and Christian Masons for my missunderstanding but what I have told you about member's of the hierarchy in the UK and what the police told us is actually true, though once again I accept it is not the MASONS but a Clique of crook's within there numbers and any gathering of people will always have a few bad egg's, still it only take's a few bad egg's to spoil the omlette.

I have a great deal of respect for Rotarians and of course though not directly linked they did grow out of the act of an American whom may have been a Mason of good standing and in the past the British Masonic lodge's have performed many good and charitable act's though they are too stuffy and conservative for my taste even if I accept I was wrong on point's.

We must alway's be careful what we post as this is indexed by Google and several other search engine's and you would be surprised how many people browse this from off site but I will stand by my accusations to the end, One high ranking member of the local government authority told my mother "Get them to take you to court then you will have it", so she tried, She sent a letter to Rex Makin (back in the 1980's or late 1970's - I would have to ask her on this point - she went under advice to SIlverman and Livermoore solicitors in liverpool to seek assistance not knowing they were involved and she was shown into an office with Sir Harry Livermoore along with Rex Makin, she said "I am Alice Hallworth, I believe someone is stealing from my trust of which I have never recieved a penny and want the Fund stopped", Harry Livermoore was speechless and whent as white as a sheet, he was dead ten day's later of a heart attack, Later is transpired we found out Rex Making was heavily involved along with a clique whom Ran and Still do Liverpool, on the advice she had been given My mother sent Rex Making letters accusing him of something related (My mother had a daughter and was told by the hospital the child was dead even though she had seen the healthy baby not long before in her cot, "Patricia" and years later one of the police officers dealing with the Cheetah fraud told my mother time and again like he was trying to ply at something "Rex Makin has a Daughter Alice, Rex Makin has a daughter), weather correct or not my mother now believed this to be Patricia and has accused Rex Makin of this, his two children Daughter and Robin - his son and replacement at the law firm, are both adopted as suggested by the incident in the public toilettes (I would like to point out I have a best friend whom is Gay whom I have know since I was 5 or 6 so am not biassed but the matter is relevant).

In 1998 a Tax man by the Name of mr Prior whom was a truly honest and upstanding man and god bless him, sent my mother an official tax letter stating her account number and Trust fund number, he told her he could not believe how much she owned and it was all still her's but she would have to fight for it,
He said he wished he could do something but was not allowed to get involved and in the letter told her to as the TSB whom had access to her trust.

The TSB in ormskirk where mr Hill was often meeting the bank manager a Mr Clegg, told my mother that the bank account number provided by the Inland revenue was not a bank account number and acted like it was gibberish, I as trying to be the silent enigmatic whitness but my mother being brow beaten was too much so I interjected and pointed out the letter head " Can you read the top of the letter please sir, does it not say her majesty's inland revenue service, tax and excise, are you saying the Government are wrong and that is not an account" he was so stumped he stuttered and said "Well" drawing it out "it could be an old portfolio type account but they are virtually untracable" - funny that as the tax man found it.

My mothers trust fund number which she had been told was changed into a charity by the fraudsters is identical to the registered charity number of Central and Cecil housing and her bank account is an old Alph numeric number beginning CJ35 with a string of number after it, the police woman whom set her up in 1962 was one of several police officer whom Bill Davies set up in there own Public Houses in liverpool and after the cheetah fraud was shut down these pub's were sold though the money whent into the police fund's.

We have been told this is a can of worm's no one want's to open, in the UK there is no statute of limitation's in law and this is doubly true for criminal law but myh mother had a police woman telling her "well the statute of limitations", another time I interjected and said "Excuse me but there is no statute of limitation's in the UK and even if one was brought in it would not be retro active", Another time we found how fangless and uncooperative the british police are, one police officer even told her to go out of the country to fight for it, I am now of the opinion there are less corrupt kangaroo states than britain.

One final footnote, that good man Mr Prior was forced to take early retirement after my mother whent once again to the police and we can only assume that was down to someone tieing up loose end's, My mother believe's and another solicitor said yes he does do thing's like that, that Rex Makin tried to have her killed in the late 1970's and Bill Davies old secretary admitted that Bill Davies had kep track of my mother for year's, so these are not innocent white collar crime's these are underworld corrupt crime's.

In liverpool the equivelant of a god father was a man called the Big Daddy of liverpool and he was best of friend's whith the old chief constable.
edit on 15-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This wall of text was dizzying and didn't really prove anything about the Masons.

In fact, it led one in circles more than anything else.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

I don't know how your legal system works over there, but here, a lawyer would have to beg to get a case like yours. They would crawl out of the woodwork and charge you 30% of the outcome. Which since you have zero now, any price would be a good one.

But, if you chose not to do anything about this, My advice would be to try your best to forget all about it. This is the kind of thing that can and will eat you alive with hate and malice. Either fix it, or forget it. (IMHO)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

OMsk3ptic
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Some of the top level Masons are the worst of the worst human beings. The vast majority of Masons though are just good people used as useful idiots to "prove" that Masons aren't dangerous. Masonry could have been used as something great on this planet, but like most other things it has been co-opted by evil.
and?

I will ask though, do you care to name names? I know much of the history of masons, and I know of the nefarious deeds perpetrated by them and/or their members. Im just curious, though, who you think these top level, evil human being masons are.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

cowgomoo

sonnny1

cowgomoo

Yes I can. Read further on same wiki page.

Again, please site other sources.

Show how you come to this assumption, and how your investigation leads you to believe ALL freemason's are a terrorist organization?

Are the Carbonari STILL here today? Does this offshoot organization commit terrorist acts in the name of Freemasonry? If so, show proof please.

Either Deny Ignorance or Embrace it.

Who said I believe anything?
If I change my account would you consider me same person if you realize that?
In that sense they are with us. Carbonari were claw of Mason paw.
Ill ask again: Can you provide proof of this claim? It is well known that the Carbonari modeled themselves in the style of the masons. But can you show me ANY evidence that they were PART of the masons?

The buzz phrase "claw of the masons" is great, but it hardly stands as proof.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

cowgomoo
Then read again. I have no time.
Carbonari were terrorist organization. Read about their structure. Then about their ARMED uprising.

Fail extraordinaire,

you have no time?

Why waste it starting threads on ATS then?

I have no time to answer your question, but just enough to make this post.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Have they flown airplanes into buildings, or blown up schools, or shot up shopping malls while only letting those who believe like they do go free, or called for the beheading of anyone who insults their bat-crap crazy founder ... NO? ... get back to us if they do. Then we can discuss Masons being possible terrorists.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think stupid people are terrorists. They frequently make up inane threads that are filled with moronic shrapnel blasting from grammatically deficient improvised explosive devices that rip through my skull.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

cowgomoo
reply to post by Saurus

Why you scared if you are doing nothinh wrong?
If someone is attacked thats Jews. Yet we dont see them hidding. Because there are no reason to be hidden.
Or you feel guilty for something or you have irational phobia.
But I dont think Masons hidding.
They just hide their agenda.
Only amateur would think that you gather in every village to play chess.

If you feel that way then why don't you like the government spying on you if you have nothing to hide? You do know that all Freemasonry rituals, hand shakes, and any other secrets are online right? What is Freemasonry agenda?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

I think it's ironic that we're accused of being irrational and having a phobia by an anti-Mason.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Research I have done points to an infiltration / subversion of the masons by the illuminati. Most masons are unaware of this and it is concealed. Masons have constructed a world order, and they use symbols to mark their presense. The orbit symbol (Capitol One's logo) and the pyramid (slaves built them and to Satanists the cap stone is Lucifer but to Christians it is Christ). When Christ was on earth and tempted by Satan, Satan told Christ he would give him all the kingdoms and their people if only He would bow to him. The Masons have a true world order and if you are not in bed with them you will go no where in this world without divine help. As for the founders and there masonic influence, it was a protestant movement that broke from the corruption of the Catholic church of England. How the pagan phalic symbols s/a the obilisk and the pentagr am got carved into the lay out of DC is a mystery to me still. DC, London, and the Vatican are all city states, and all have masonic influence.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

jayfosters
Research I have done points to an infiltration / subversion of the masons by the illuminati. Most masons are unaware of this and it is concealed. Masons have constructed a world order, and they use symbols to mark their presense. The orbit symbol (Capitol One's logo) and the pyramid (slaves built them and to Satanists the cap stone is Lucifer but to Christians it is Christ). When Christ was on earth and tempted by Satan, Satan told Christ he would give him all the kingdoms and their people if only He would bow to him. The Masons have a true world order and if you are not in bed with them you will go no where in this world without divine help. As for the founders and there masonic influence, it was a protestant movement that broke from the corruption of the Catholic church of England. How the pagan phalic symbols s/a the obilisk and the pentagr am got carved into the lay out of DC is a mystery to me still. DC, London, and the Vatican are all city states, and all have masonic influence.

Indeed, the Illuminati had infiltrated the Freemasons...more than 200 years ago.

You lost me with all the convoluted information though...sorry.

___

There is no doubt that the Freemasons have influenced the world and the ideologies of which many nations hold dear. But to suggest that they have constructed a new world order seems kind of out there. Yes many prominent individuals are Freemasons, but come on, they are not as nearly influential as they once were.

You will find that many cities were constructed by Masons, hence the symbolism. George Washington was directly involved with the construction of DC, and he obviously influenced the symbolism there. It isn't anything nefarious really. He was a Freemason who decided to place symbolism there. After all, if it weren't for many of the Freemasons, the colonies of America couldn't have defeated the British Empire...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jayfosters

SO by your logic, you either have to be a mason, or divine intervention if you make it to the top. Let's look at the very top. (US Presidency) The last one to be a mason was Gerald Ford. SO you expect me to believe that Reagan, the Bushes, Clinton, and Barrak are all Gifts from God?

I think you need to do a bit more studying. The Illuminati did "infiltrate" Freemasonry. ( logical folks say their members joined) But they tried to recruit masons into the Illuminati. Unfortunately, the church had a bit more power at that time and was able to eliminate the existence of the Illuminati. If they exist today, they are the best example of a secret society since nobody knows who or where they are. Except conspiracy folks here. At least they think they do.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Just a hunch but I suspect that would be the bilderberghers, though the term Illuminate is misleading as it suggests enlightened when that could be applied to any secular organisation whom call knowledge enlightenment and guard there inner secrets as knowledge and any educational facility could of course also lay a valid claim to enlightening the masses.
As I recall Adam Weishaupf (probably spelt wrong knowing my unenlightened Grammatical abillity
) whom is credited with founding the Illuminate (interesting he showed up at the same time roughly speaking as the Hellfire club were dissapearing though, There was No link whatsoever as far as I can tell and indeed there inner philosophy would have been opposed on several level's not to mention morraly, He was a Lawyer in germany whom was raised from the age of 5 by his grandfather, Lawyers and early bankers more or less merged so I would say : - ) there has been some Illuminati influence on the Masons but they except as some by membership high ranking wealthy individuals are not the same organisation as many think, Still it is a strong and even probably outcome of there high social membership that they did survive to the following day and most probably among the bankers (poloticians) not the Mason's except were those bankers and there vested interest member's have shared interests.

1776 has alway's been a special number (to the concerned interests) though I suspect that an order existed before Weishaupf is credited with founding it, it is the ultimate members club and not open to just any likeminded individual with generational membership past father to son (as well as there wealth witch is the power of the illumiate) as well as a vested interest in controling the wealth of the world, I would sorely doubt they referre to themselves as the Illuminate though but who know's what arcane ritual tradition's being a member may entail as they are the last truly sectret but known about society left from that era and I suspect there are several alligned chapters whom have some autonomy but answere to a grand council, I also suspect the RedShield of being dual members but I am merely going off of a hunch based of the supposition of others and the conspiracy theorese they have proposed.

In this matter of Illuminate - Mason inter relationship I think at time's it may have been in there mutual self interest but did the Illuminate ever reveal themselves or merely work through surrogated within the more common fraternity, well we will never know but then we need a mystery to keep us going and take our minds off of our own woes.

As everyone know's most of the founding fathers of the US where indeed early Mason's of high degree and washington DC has been layed out to a Masonic design, this is irrefutable but I think the Illuminate at that time had very little if any influence at all though they most probably insinuated themselves into the new nations heirarchy as a matter of course once the opportunity's of the New Europe as they saw it became obviouse.

It was not about a new world order but about Control and power (As always) and these people (Illuminatus (Occulatus is a better term for them) fraternitas) have been doing this for a very long time. They are a living shame that show's a stain on the history of some more ENLIGHTENED order's now long broken except for a few remaining chapters whom keep there head's down and show's the folly of recruiting for anyone whom has primary interests (wealth, power, political patronage and protection) other than there original mandate of passing there knowledge for the shared interests and guidence of humanity for by recruiting these individuals there course was irreparably altered long before Weishaupf was born,. These powerful non alligned initiates took over the order chapters and imposed there own ideology without ever ascending the ladder of enlightenment that they should normaly have been required to do within an orders strictures, but then nobiliy do wish to be treated better and to be regarded as superior even within the sanctified hall's, as that is the only way they can maintain the illusion of superiority, Adam was only a minor noble but was very wealthy and a lawyer still though his order was built around these people and there interests, if not at first it certainly deviated to that but then they all do eventually mirror the social and financial/political heirarchy found in there parent cultures.
edit on 19-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

If you look at the Bavrian Illuminati and what they were trying to accomplish, it has nothing about wealth and power, it was in fact trying to give the power back to the people. They wanted the church to stop controlling the thoughts and actions of the masses. They wanted the masses to wake up and see that they were being misled. All the while, the church got more powerful and more corrupt.

Knowing that, look at the Bilderburgers. Does it look anything like that? It's my belief that the Illuminati is gone. But if they were still here and they held on to their original plan, I would want to be a part of it. As would most of this site. It's just a shame that the members here toss around that term as if it were derogatory not taking the time to understand the facts.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You are probably correct but as I say they fell under the influence of the vested interests of there members and were only ever a select but powerful few.
The exact same thing can be said about the institution of the church but it being a lot older was a lot more corrupt with Borgia of a few century's earlier being the best/worst example of an organisation were corruption is unchallengable above a certain rank.
Still the real enlightenment of europe began not so much with the industrial revolution but with the work of a dissilusioned catholic priest of the order of the Jesuits whom one day against his bishops orders acted in a truly christian evengelical fashion and pasted the translation of the latin gospel's to his church wall's for his congregation to read (which they did and even travelled for miles) this was helped by the famous gutenbourg bible and the use of the printing press which disseminated this knowledge even further, you may have heard of him, Martin Luthor, without his action the industrial revolution if it had happened would only have created a cast system with slave workers but for a time christian men in orders both known and unknow (including the Free Masons) worked to socially reform society but sadly today society is going backward and this in part coincides with growing atheism and secularism in society.

Also you point to Bavaria and is it not interesting how many of these influential figures arose there, such as Simeon and Adam Weishaupf and of course the Red Shield clan (Rothschilde), Here is a good conspiratorial page about everyones favourite banking dynasty www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... A mixture of several ideas and not as far as I can tell reliable but then it speaks from the neurosis of society so read it anyway. Here is another one rense.com... , like the Masons and the illuminati they are another organisation that it is in vogue to accuse of all the worlds' problem's.

Anyway I have no real animosity for the Bauer family as they are better and more accurately called and wish them no personal harm though no family dynasty should ever be allowed that much power even as only front men for an organisation.

I would suggest you read the Rense text as though I personally find it offencive (as someone whom though a faithful christian is descended maternaly from Jewish ancestry to 1/8th of my lineage) it if true is devastating and it quotes a letter held in the british library sent by Pike that has made me reevaluate my appology as it supports the Lucifer conspiracy, also it point's to ties to the illuminate at the very highest levels of Masonry and an international (corporate style as today) terrorist conspirace over 200 years in the making.
I hope sincerely this is wrong and would be truly grateful if any mason would prove this as it would lift a weight that has just settled on my humble mind after reading this.
Please if you know how this can be disproven then show those of us whom are reading this.
I will die for my faith and that is christianity so if this is false I need to know.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I will disagree with you on the colonist not defeating the British empire without Masonic intervention, The Irregular army of the Colonists were better armed and better marksmen toughened by the demand's of forming a new country and though they were british themselves (lest we forget) they were better quite simply and they were driven by the patriotism of a man whom is fighting to defend his family and home (and a good many were ex british soldiers themselves) which the dissillusioned and overdressed british army of George were not, indeed they were fighting for the most part against wily guerrilla fighters whom had better communication, they were in hostile territory and could not rely on the locals for assistance with the rebels damaging there logistics and they were overconfident without truly measuring the power of there foe whom let's be fair knew them better than they knew themselve's and were far more powerful than given credit at the time, though if it had wanted the british could have mobilised a huge army old fat george would not have wanted to pay the cost's.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Have they flown airplanes into buildings, or blown up schools, or shot up shopping malls while only letting those who believe like they do go free, or called for the beheading of anyone who insults their bat-crap crazy founder .

No, they run an electrical cord over to your house in bleak times.

Them evil terrorist. I tell you, we should corral them all up and bury them alive.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
I tell you, we should corral them all up and bury them alive.

As long as I get my cask of Amantillado.

edit on 19-10-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no delicious Sherry for his foray into the afterlife

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

LABTECH767

You are probably correct but as I say they fell under the influence of the vested interests of there members and were only ever a select but powerful few.
The exact same thing can be said about the institution of the church but it being a lot older was a lot more corrupt with Borgia of a few century's earlier being the best/worst example of an organisation were corruption is unchallengable above a certain rank.
Still the real enlightenment of europe began not so much with the industrial revolution but with the work of a dissilusioned catholic priest of the order of the Jesuits whom one day against his bishops orders acted in a truly christian evengelical fashion and pasted the translation of the latin gospel's to his church wall's for his congregation to read (which they did and even travelled for miles) this was helped by the famous gutenbourg bible and the use of the printing press which disseminated this knowledge even further, you may have heard of him, Martin Luthor, without his action the industrial revolution if it had happened would only have created a cast system with slave workers but for a time christian men in orders both known and unknow (including the Free Masons) worked to socially reform society but sadly today society is going backward and this in part coincides with growing atheism and secularism in society.

Also you point to Bavaria and is it not interesting how many of these influential figures arose there, such as Simeon and Adam Weishaupf and of course the Red Shield clan (Rothschilde), Here is a good conspiratorial page about everyones favourite banking dynasty www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... A mixture of several ideas and not as far as I can tell reliable but then it speaks from the neurosis of society so read it anyway. Here is another one rense.com... , like the Masons and the illuminati they are another organisation that it is in vogue to accuse of all the worlds' problem's.

Anyway I have no real animosity for the Bauer family as they are better and more accurately called and wish them no personal harm though no family dynasty should ever be allowed that much power even as only front men for an organisation.

I would suggest you read the Rense text as though I personally find it offencive (as someone whom though a faithful christian is descended maternaly from Jewish ancestry to 1/8th of my lineage) it if true is devastating and it quotes a letter held in the british library sent by Pike that has made me reevaluate my appology as it supports the Lucifer conspiracy, also it point's to ties to the illuminate at the very highest levels of Masonry and an international (corporate style as today) terrorist conspirace over 200 years in the making.
I hope sincerely this is wrong and would be truly grateful if any mason would prove this as it would lift a weight that has just settled on my humble mind after reading this.
Please if you know how this can be disproven then show those of us whom are reading this.
I will die for my faith and that is christianity so if this is false I need to know.

Yo do know that Pike's WW3 Letter is a hoax and isn't in the British Library like the person who first made the claim said it was? Have you ever seen a pictures of this said letter? Why would Pike use phrases long before they ever made it in to the public vernacular?
Good like debunking the WW3 letter

I find it kind of funny you and other anti-masons use Jeff Rense and websites like theforbiddenknowledge after people have shown they are full of bad info. Heck even a nut like Henry Makow hates him and here is a link talking about him by one of his ex wives. How can you trust a website that claims Thomas Jefferson was a confirmed Illuminati member & Mason when that's not true?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join