It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Masons terrorist organization?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

The government says im a terrorist for supporting third parties.

I have news for you.

They dont, regardless of what some on ATS would have you believe.

They do not (and form a legal point of view cannot) say you are a terrorist until you commit a crime under terrorism legislation that means you fit the legal definition of "terrorist"

They might say you are a potential terrorist but then again all 7 billion of us are potential terrorists, some more than others.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ok I will back down a little but not definitevely as there is no smoke without fire and in conversation I actually spend as much time defending as accusing Masons, sound odd for one whom does not approve, well I believe as I have said that there are good mason's and good Lodges but as far as Masonry in britain is concerned it is not a good clean institution though there are some good lodge's when you have seen the fraternity close rank's to protect a possively evil person you too would lose any respect you may have for them.
As for the Templer degree and sword training, well I am no stranger to a bit of Fencing myself and quite enjoyed the sport (I was quite talented despite a lazy eye) though I am now not limber enough to be as good as I once was, This is not a Terrorist trait but if I was too hear of them training in the manufacture of volotile compound's or the use of mercury switched based motion triggers, or the use of IED's and pressure switched devices then I would have my concern's but if like our bunch over her they are overrun by corrupt barristers and bent solicitors as well as less than savoury judge's then I would call them terrorists though they are not the ususal definition there of.

Fair do's I will accept Pike was not worshiping lucifer as I read a bit last night and am sorry for being swayed by that argument as I never had read him, but I still can not find a fuzzy warm spot in my heart for a slave owner whom was willing to fight to maintain the bondage of other human being's, Won't he be for a shock if god greet's him in swahili.

I believe that there is only one valid brotherhood in christ and that is made when you take the holy sacremant regardless of denomination as long as you give your body to christ as you take his into you and as long as you give your blood, life and soul to him as you take his into you. If you have ever felt that tingling like static electricity when you first took the sacremant in this fashion and meant it and the shock and sudden release as the wine you truly believed to be his blood touched your lips then you good or bad are my brother and I do not need some hall, lodge or chapter house or any fake hypocritical oath to make it so.

What say you to this.

edit on 14-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Looks like OP used his bug-out-bag to get out of the thread when it was accurately pointed out that he hadn't even shown the initial point that he was attempting to make in his very first post.

Now, I know he pointed out that with his very busy schedule he doesn't have time to do things like research the point that he is trying to make. Because he is so busy, we all should be more understanding and simply accept his assertion with no supporting evidence.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

Actually I think it was a very clever ploy to start this discussion and in that the OP has succeeded admirably as he has many of us discussing this issue and tangent's that lead off from it.
When an argument (A discussion) ceases to be educational or constructive then is the only time to walk away but to percieve a victory were there is non leaves open wound's that can become far worse and give rise to more argument. A good negotiator understand's this as empathy with both side's of an argument is the only way to expand dialogue and get the ball rolling back up hill as after all, all arguments are also like the little pyramid of king sysaphus and are merely rebuilding that which will inevitably collapse again but the difference is a good argument get's you out of the hole.
Remember it is not about winning the argument, it is about convincing the other side and I you are wrong then your own argument becomes indefencible from the point at which you realise this, only solicitors and lawyers can argue a lie with a false conviction and they make me feel ill.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

network dude
That's interesting. Never read Pike, yet you use one of his quotes to base your condemnation of Freemasonry on.

That's called anti-Mason strategy 101.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

cowgomoo
Then read again. I have no time.
Carbonari were terrorist organization. Read about their structure. Then about their ARMED uprising.
You have no time? For what? To discuss the thread which you created?

Pretty much par for the course these days.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Some of the top level Masons are the worst of the worst human beings. The vast majority of Masons though are just good people used as useful idiots to "prove" that Masons aren't dangerous. Masonry could have been used as something great on this planet, but like most other things it has been co-opted by evil.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Except there is no smoke.

Like I said, there is an unrelenting assault on Masonry in Britain, for a variety of reasons.

You've heard that Masons are working with "volatile compounds"?

I'm Christian and a Mason. I don't find conflict between them.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Read my word's again and do not put word's in my mouth, the masons covered for those whom were Brothers of high standing involved in defrauding my mother so I will attack on these ground's and believe me on this there will be no relenting or forgiveness for there treachury and betrayal, My grandfather was a very high orangeman so Let's leave it at that shall we for now,.

Uno Dei, Uno Orbis, Uno Fraternitas, Fraternitas Ophir Aurum et Rosicrucis.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

sonnny1

cowgomoo

Yes I can. Read further on same wiki page.

Again, please site other sources.

Show how you come to this assumption, and how your investigation leads you to believe ALL freemason's are a terrorist organization?

Are the Carbonari STILL here today? Does this offshoot organization commit terrorist acts in the name of Freemasonry? If so, show proof please.

Either Deny Ignorance or Embrace it.

Who said I believe anything?
If I change my account would you consider me same person if you realize that?
In that sense they are with us. Carbonari were claw of Mason paw.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

What Jesus said about builders lawyers etc?
Can you expand or give a link for "The Federal Reserve represents the Masons by symbols right out in their front entrance"

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Thanx.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

Well someone has to work. Im sorry but seems to me that you a lacking patience.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Again, you dont read. I explain myself already.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cowgomoo

All you've really "explained" is a partial comprehension of one source--a wikipedia article no less. (not always the best source in terms of accuracy or dependability)

After your two or three sentence OP you've seemed "put out" to have responders address you.

As several others, I would ask for other sources.

edit on 10/14/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

OMsk3ptic

Some of the top level Masons are the worst of the worst human beings. The vast majority of Masons though are just good people used as useful idiots to "prove" that Masons aren't dangerous. Masonry could have been used as something great on this planet, but like most other things it has been co-opted by evil.

And you've derived this 'knowledge' from........what exactly? So often, these assertions are repeatedly debunked 'information' derived from sources with an agenda. I for one will be most interested if you would prove otherwise in this instance

Fitz

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Lol. Why? Whats your intentions?

You doubt in wiki page? Thats hilarious when you hear it from a guy who post on ATS.
I can give you other source. But seems to me that you want to skip point.
edit on 14-10-2013 by cowgomoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

When I was young I was skin head. Not that Im proud of it.
Nevertheless, our anti mason startegy was beating them.
We one day prepared action and came into their lodge and beat them all.
Police catch us later.

So his strategy is fair.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cowgomoo

Why? Whats your intentions?

Just exactly what I said--asking for more sources.

You doubt in wiki page? Thats hilarious when you hear it from a guy who post on ATS.

I don't use wikipedia as a source as it is often unreliable or incomplete.

I can give you other source.

So go ahead. Several of us have asked you to...

BTW wikipedia is not the end all be all of sources as you seem to think.
edit on 10/14/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join