It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Masons terrorist organization?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Are Freemasons terrorist organization?

Carbonari were claw of Masons paw. And they were terrorists.
en.wikipedia.org...
What do you think?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

cowgomoo

Carbonari were claw of Masons paw. And they were terrorists.
en.wikipedia.org...
What do you think?
Can you name one act that Masons have committed in recent history that was terroristic? Terrorism is the systematic use of violent terror as a means of coercion.

Id say the answer is no.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thats why I post link. Read about Carbonari.
They were terrorists. And they were claw of Masons paw.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

cowgomoo
Thats why I post link. Read about Carbonari.
They were terrorists. And they were claw of Masons paw.
I looked at your link, and I have read about Carbonari. You didnt answer my question, though. Can you name one act directly linked to the Masons in recent history that fits the definition of terrorism?

Also, you do realized that the fact is that the Carbonari modelled themselves after the mason...the werent spawned from the masons. Furthermore, the Carbonari have been gone for almost 2 centuries...that certainly doesnt link todays masons to terrorism.
edit on 13-10-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Then read again. I have no time.
Carbonari were terrorist organization. Read about their structure. Then about their ARMED uprising.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
No the FreeMasons are not terrorists.

there is a possibility that at some point in history some of their membership have committed acts of terror

but are the modern day Masons terrorists.NO.

unless you can prove they have committed a act of terror then they are not terrorists.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I thought the government identification list of possible terrorists included every person breathing. I suppose that includes all organizations. It may even include dolphins.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

cowgomoo
Carbonari were terrorist organization. Read about their structure. Then about their ARMED uprising.

You have no time? It is your thread...

And by your thinking do you think the Catholic church is presently a terrorist organization because of the inquisition centuries ago?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

cowgomoo

Good grief. What next?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cowgomoo

Freemasons are the builders who reject the chief cornerstone. In the Bible, we find out that the cornerstone is the first block set into the foundation. Rewinding this back to God's architecture of framing creation, we find his will. All of his creation must reflect this will by image. What is the chief cornerstone? It is Christ, God's Word. Ultimately, this foundation is reflected in DNA and the pattern of two chiral objects coalescing into one new thing and repeating. Here is where you can figure the rest out. For two to become one, they must be in equilibrium. This engages the third, which is the new creation of the other two. Nature proclaims this for us easily.

When a man and woman come together, they create a third. The third is a child and needs to be raised to the positive aspects of the parents. In physics, this is the proton and neutron (Strong House) managing the weak force in nature. The electron is the weak force and the one that is created by the other two. Hydrogen is one Proton (+) and one Electron (-). They are in equilibrium. Once the Neutron (Neutral) binds the proton in the center, this strong force manages the weak. This is the same as the family.

The foundation of the Strong House in nature is build from the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (mother). Go back to the Cornerstone of the temple. What is the cornerstone? It is the will of our choice to give (Strong House) or take (Weak House). Does the will of the child win over the authority of the parents? What happens when it does? The child rejects the parents and destroys his life. What does it mean to reject the will of Christ and God? It is simply put this way:

God's will is to give. The will of the thief is to take for self. Parents give. Children take. The Masons found their practice on private associations founded on the notion that they will rule the world and take it all for themselves. This is what a Mason is by practice. He is Daddy Warbucks from the Orphan Annie cartoon, taking advantage of oil in the East and orphans in their distress. They play both sides of war bay funding the war itself. Behind every war, you find the Masons and their government founded on a weak cornerstone that will cause the bricks to fall in around them (and us too).

Does Government like to show how they give to others? What is the primary purpose ultimately? To take. This is the rejection of the will of God.

What happens in our future?

Psalm 118

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
23 the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The Lord has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad.

edit on 13-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

cowgomoo

You have no time? It is your thread...

And by your thinking do you think the Catholic church is presently a terrorist organization because of the inquisition centuries ago?

Yes its my thread. I have time for theme. I dont have for people who are lazy to read one page.
About RCC. Totaly offtopic. Lets stick to Masons.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Saurus

cowgomoo

Good grief. What next?

Truth.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

Freemasons are the builders who reject the chief cornerstone. In the Bible, we find out that the cornerstone is the first block set into the foundation. Rewinding this back to God's architecture of framing creation, we find his will. All of his creation must reflect this will by image. What is the chief cornerstone? It is Christ, God's Word. Ultimately, this foundation is reflected in DNA and the pattern of two chiral objects coalescing into one new thing and repeating. Here is where you can figure the rest out. For two to become one, they must be in equilibrium. This engages the third, which is the new creation of the other two. Nature proclaims this for us easily.

When a man and woman come together, they create a third. The third is a child and needs to be raised to the positive aspects of the parents. In physics, this is the proton and neutron (Strong House) managing the weak force in nature. The electron is the weak force and the one that is created by the other two. Hydrogen is one Proton (+) and one Electron (-). They are in equilibrium. Once the Neutron (Neutral) binds the proton in the center, this strong force manages the weak. This is the same as the family.

The foundation of the Strong House in nature is build from the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (mother). Go back to the Cornerstone of the temple. What is the cornerstone? It is the will of our choice to give (Strong House) or take (Weak House). Does the will of the child win over the authority of the parents? What happens when it does? The child rejects the parents and destroys his life. What does it mean to reject the will of Christ and God? It is simply put this way:

God's will is to give. The will of the thief is to take for self. Parents give. Children take. The Masons found their practice on private associations founded on the notion that they will rule the world and take it all for themselves. This is what a Mason is by practice. He is Daddy Warbucks from the Orphan Annie cartoon, taking advantage of oil in the East and orphans in their distress. They play both sides of war bay funding the war itself. Behind every war, you find the Masons and their government founded on a weak cornerstone that will cause the bricks to fall in around them (and us too).

Does Government like to show how they give to others? What is the primary purpose ultimately? To take. This is the rejection of the will of God.

What happens in our future?

Psalm 118

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
23 the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The Lord has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad.

edit on 13-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Interesting insight.
For a sceond I thought that I wrote on Conspiracy forum where is no CT.
Im aware of Mason vs RCC.

Do you think they wanted to ruin Chatolic Italy with Carbonari same as they did in French revolution, or tried with Irish society in Ireland?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

RCC is not too different than the Freemasons. Anyone who uses the mind is a builder. Some reject Christ and so do not.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Simply no, but the title definitely caught my attention.

If anything it was an offshoot organization and should not be seen as Masonic. It all lies with the regularity and recognition, and its most likely that this was probably composed of men from the Grand Orient of Italy which wasn't recognized until the 1990s, and even then the country is split: England recognizes the Regular Grand Lodge of Italy while the US recognizes the Grand Orient.

reply to post by EnochWasRight

You couldn't be more incorrect, my friend. You should really research Mark Masonry and see how wrong you are regarding Masons and the cornerstone.

We have no world domination views you hilarious fool.

That's something not found in your OP. It's conjecture and speculation which is not truth.

Actually Freemasonry as an institution holds nothing against Catholicism and allows Catholics to join if they so wish. It is the RCC who prohibits their members from joining and acts like a bully against tolerance.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

RCC is not too different than the Freemasons. Anyone who uses the mind is a builder. Some reject Christ and so do not.

Offtopic. Nevertheless, you are wrong. Masons are not transparent. Also didnt apologized for their crimes.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Can you give link about Mark Masonry and about that part about Gand Lodge of italy?

You deny Carbonari-Masons link?

BTW, I can read. So you cant sell me story how you dont have nothing against RCC.
edit on 13-10-2013 by cowgomoo because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

From your ONLY Source.

The carbonari were organised in the fashion of Freemasonry,

In the "fashion".

I think you are grasping at straws, and connecting dots where there are no dots to be seen.

Can you please give ANY or more instances with real proof to your assumptions?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Yes I can. Read further on same wiki page.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

cowgomoo

Yes I can. Read further on same wiki page.

Again, please site other sources.

Show how you come to this assumption, and how your investigation leads you to believe ALL freemason's are a terrorist organization?

Are the Carbonari STILL here today? Does this offshoot organization commit terrorist acts in the name of Freemasonry? If so, show proof please.

Either Deny Ignorance or Embrace it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join