It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Masons terrorist organization?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

No I do not know but thank you as that makes me for one feel a little better, The site seemed overly though not directly anti semetic as well, I suppose I for one should know better as we are living at a time of rising anti semitism and in Britain for one over the past 20 years it has become almost a regular thing for members of the established Jewish community's (whom have been an asset to the area's in which they live for the most part) to report incident's of anti Jewish hatred (mainly from new migrant's directed against them) and It does also have this against the claim.
As far as I recall the strictures of becoming a member of most lodge were that you could not be a Jew and for some a catholic though this is back when of course and there is an argument that modern Masonry is an entirely different order.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Lay off the booze friend you only have one liver, Beside's any scot's man (though I do know one who can not stand the stuff or Hagis for that matter, I was tempted to ask if he wanted to swap flag's and he could have the scouse while I enjoyed a good tattys and nape's with best steamed haggis, I am feeling hungry now) would not settle for anything less than a double single malt whisky neat, a nice 1964 karuizawa cask 3603 would probably taste not worth the £1000 pound a bottle but you could impress any visiting japanese executives at your business and maybe win there contract's but for your own consumption a nice The Glenlivet Nadurra Single Malt Whisky 16 Years Old currently at £38 retail at tesco would serve to make a nice little tipple, (Why do you think the scot's lodges are so insular and seem more cheerful, go on put some hairs on your chest boyo.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

LABTECH767

No I do not know but thank you as that makes me for one feel a little better, The site seemed overly though not directly anti semetic as well, I suppose I for one should know better as we are living at a time of rising anti semitism and in Britain for one over the past 20 years it has become almost a regular thing for members of the established Jewish community's (whom have been an asset to the area's in which they live for the most part) to report incident's of anti Jewish hatred (mainly from new migrant's directed against them) and It does also have this against the claim.
As far as I recall the strictures of becoming a member of most lodge were that you could not be a Jew and for some a catholic though this is back when of course and there is an argument that modern Masonry is an entirely different order.

Yeah Rense, David Duke, and plenty of other big shots who talk about conspiracy theories seem to blame Zionist for everything wrong in this world and they can get away with it because they use the term Zionist instead of Jew. Anti-semitism is definitely popular especially in Muslim culture and unfortunately the right wing, it seems to also becoming even more popular, accepted in some groups. I always get a good laugh when Muslims or anyone who's religious for that matter who are extremely anti-semitic try and then play victim of people being intolerant of their beliefs. I don't think Freemasons have had a problem with Jews becoming members but a actual Freemason would have to answer that question but I do know that it was the Catholic church who went didn't want their members becoming Freemasons not the other way around. Freemasons in Nazi Germany were killed or sent to concentration camps because they had Jewish members plus Hitler and his cronies thought Freemasonry was a Jewish front group trying to carry out Jewish agenda.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jayfosters

Not to offend, but you should do more research if you're currently makes you believe there was an infiltration.

Some offense, but I find it hilarious that a non-member somehow thinks they know more about Masonry than other members. Your research must have consisted of perusing a few anti-Masonic sites and just parroting their propaganda. Do you must think we're all brain-dead idiots who don't do any research?

If the Masons had constructed a world order, the world would be in a much better place.

reply to post by daaskapital

You are probably thinking of the 1782 Congress of Wilhelmsbad, but there is no evidence of infiltration.

reply to post by LABTECH767

Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati, but it can also be referred to as "Perfectibilists". There's a lot of disinformation on the internet about what the Illuminati did and believed, much of it fabricated by religious fanatics who saw them as a threat to their hegemony.

As everyone know's most of the founding fathers of the US where indeed early Mason's of high degree and washington DC has been layed out to a Masonic design...

Only 9 of the signers of the Declaration were Masons, 13 of the signers of the Constitution were Masons, and 33 of Washington's Generals were Masons. Also note that there is some cross over between these categories. Here is an article I did that talks about most of these Masons: www.travelingtemplar.com...

In that article I even talk about the myths of DC.

Pfffh, you sound just like my doctor.
edit on 19-10-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

KSigMason

I think it's ironic that we're accused of being irrational and having a phobia by an anti-Mason.

haha plus if you look at some of the views/acts anti-masons have done or wish to do to masons then you would be an idiot not to be somewhat secretive.

Heck I bet if some of these anti-masons had their way you guys would be sent to those wilderness camps they send gay people to so they can become straight again.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
This wall of text was dizzying and didn't really prove anything about the Masons.

In fact, it led one in circles more than anything else.

The OP was eighteen words long. Count'em. What were you expecting?

**side note - this post of (currently) 17.5 +7 words, has provided more value.

Stay Sacred.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I have vowed to donate my liver to Augustus. Mine will be full of sweet tea since there is no beer in North Carolina. (well, at least not in lodges) But he is welcome to what's left. To the victor go the spoils.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
if they are terrorists then maybe they get 144 virgins when they get to heaven

maybe they are all secret muslims and use the sufi way .

you just never know but it does make for a damm good conspiracy

when it says do no harm it does not say do not rip the P ANYWHERE .

THATS MY 2 CENTS THE NIGHT ATS

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
on friday night i was passing the local lodge [ fingal lodge 318 ] scotland

it was a open night popped in for a drink
and i am not a mason but i know a man who is

best dressed terrorists ever
and that is a good act they pull off as not one of those guys frightened me .

got to love threads like this as how else would i get a laugh .

o the bar man went a bit quiet when i asked for a virgin and a pint of blood in a dirty glass please and one for yourself dougal . and keep the change

ye bud happieness terrorists

xxxxxxg boom

edit on 19/10/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/10/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

geobro
if they are terrorists then maybe they get 144 virgins when they get to heaven

maybe they are all secret muslims and use the sufi way .

The growing anti-Muslim sentiment on this site, globally, and especially in the USA, really saddens me.

Muslims are the most devout religious followers I know, but due to one or two tiny extremist groups, all Muslims are lumped together and branded terrorists.

This is one of the reasons why groups like Freemasonry need to exist - who else is left to fight against intolerance and oppression?

edit on 20/10/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Muslims are invading our living space and is them the ones that are pushing their beliefs on us. They are pushing for the islamisation of the land they are welcomed in as immigrants. They get a normal reaction and not because they are muslims, but because they are that retarded that they believe they need this mahomed guy to man in the middle them to God.
They build around this belief and try to impose their completely rudimentary legal system and slavery. They dream at conquest and world domination bla bla bla... and they act exactly like other lazy minorities: they cry and complain and ask more rights that the normal citizens because they are "opressed" and "discriminated". 85% of the muslims are illiterate and enslaved victims of the other 15% muslims that are rich and educated.

Masons on the other side, may be in foundation a group of well intended guys but in reality they are entirelly a very sophisticated organized crime group from the point of view of the accepted legal system. No other organization can ever equal their power levels and their capability of determining the future of the world.

Masons, both christians and muslims use the belief systems to fulfill their purposes aiming at world government.

Alot more to be said on this.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
are far as masonry goes, I have two questions no one has answered.

1) Why do so many global businesses use the orbit symbol, the circle / circumference protractor symbol if there is no conspiracy. If you do not know what I am talking about go look at Capitol One's logo, the orbit symbol or as some call it the rings of Saturn. Every company in the world uses this symbol or pyramid symbol (also used in freemasonry), and the world in my book is evil and corrupt. Example = the pagan significance of the masonic obilisks. Please explain why and it would clear things up for me.

2) The other problem I have with free masonry is the secrecy. How can we research something that is hidden behind closed dooors ? Christ taught openly, never in secret. Masonry is a secret society so it is easy for people to mistrust it. Just be real and people will become more open to it rather than suspicious.

Finally, I am not trying to offend anyone or judge. Many masons are probably better people than I am, some probably are not. I just want to get my facts strait and it is hard when you hear 5 different pov's and none make much sense.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

1) What? So you're convinced of a Masonic conspiracy because the use of circles? LOL It's a circle. No, there is no "pyramid symbol" in Freemasonry nor are there "Masonic obelisks".

2) What's wrong with secrecy? www.travelingtemplar.com...

Christ taught openly, never in secret.

You must not have read the Book of Matthew too carefully.

Masonry is a secret society so it is easy for people to mistrust it.

Our private nature does make us an easy target for the ignorant, the fanatical, and the tyrannical. But the intolerance and ignorance of others doesn't invalidate our right to privacy.

Just be real and people will become more open to it rather than suspicious.

I don't need to be any more open than I choose to be. If you have trust issues, that's your problem, not ours.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
so Ksigmason, answer this question then. Who was the wisest man who ever existed ? You only get one guess and it will tell me if you really know the bible or are just running off at the mouth.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

LABTECH767
Lay off the booze friend you only have one liver, Beside's any scot's man (though I do know one who can not stand the stuff or Hagis for that matter, I was tempted to ask if he wanted to swap flag's and he could have the scouse while I enjoyed a good tattys and nape's with best steamed haggis, I am feeling hungry now) would not settle for anything less than a double single malt whisky neat, a nice 1964 karuizawa cask 3603 would probably taste not worth the £1000 pound a bottle but you could impress any visiting japanese executives at your business and maybe win there contract's but for your own consumption a nice The Glenlivet Nadurra Single Malt Whisky 16 Years Old currently at £38 retail at tesco would serve to make a nice little tipple, (Why do you think the scot's lodges are so insular and seem more cheerful, go on put some hairs on your chest boyo.

I guess you missed the reference.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

jayfosters
Who was the wisest man who ever existed ? You only get one guess...

That would be tough, there are a lot of wiseguys in New York City area.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

King Solomon was the wisest man who ever existed, according to 1 Kings 3.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Saurus
Muslims are the most devout religious followers I know, but due to one or two tiny extremist groups, all Muslims are lumped together and branded terrorists.

It'd be kind of like non-Christians judging Christianity by the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cowgomoo
Then read again. I have no time.
Carbonari were terrorist organization. Read about their structure. Then about their ARMED uprising.
Denial is their main tool, then they go to their meeting and plan how they will try to destroy your life. I have a example very recent connected to over 3000 kidnapings and deaths from their medical research on teenage christians in Mexico along with their (mexican narcos stated) "largrst meth lab in mexico" , DEA US EAST COAST, MASONS of all levels are the "US largest most violent drug cartel allianced with Zeta Drug Cartel" FBI 2019 state master masons and masonic charities are the United States largest underage sex slavery network, specifically designed with over 192 locations nationwide for their express use only. Masonic charities and masons infiltrated in child services positions nationwide supplied the children for their continuous weekly monthly annual sex parties.
I am about to add many high level Indiana Master Masons to the International drug trafficking watch list that are now eligable for 72 year mandatory sentences for kidnapping with injury, attempted murder and many serious cases abroad resulting from Indiana masonic orders to associate zeta cartel memebers. This is just the beginning but in Indiana masons in government have been killing their clients and stealing millions as all levels of enforcement are masons or paid off to protect them. They love stealing, getting caught, documented in court then laughing in your face when every level of judicial and law enforcement refuses to do their job and conspires to cover up felony acts, many of which are subject to death penalty. I laugh in any persons face who continues to follow these freaks of nature to attain wealth. If it were not for their secrecy and control of the media the public would slaughter them in the streets. I have watched the indiana government distribute coc aine for over 30 years and they asked me to join, i refused and they stole over 3 million, got caught and documented acts in court records. They kill so many people no one will help. Time is up.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WhistleblowerMX
Truth is the Mason's tool.

Our meetings are not destructive, for anyone. Get over yourself and your petty demonization.

Freemasonry has nothing to do with drug cartels or narcotics trafficking. I do love your lack of integrity in writing this post by fusing your words with a quote, and trying to make it look like Masons are involved with something they are not. You should be ashamed for such repugnant behavior.

And please, name these Master Masons and charities that are involved with "the United States largest underage sex slavery network" and with supplying children to these "continuous weekly monthly annual sex parties." Please show us a link to this FBI report.

I am sure you are, but I hope they bring a defamation lawsuit against you. But really, I highly doubt you know anything of Indiana Masonry. Which orders associate with the Zeta Cartel? Quit speaking in generalities, speak plainly.

You are quick to accuse, slow to prove.

I laugh in any persons face who continues to follow these freaks of nature to attain wealth.

Who says this is why we are Masons? Sounds like you're projecting to me.

If it were not for their secrecy and control of the media the public would slaughter them in the streets.

Only in your dreams, but then there's nothing wrong with secrecy nor do we control the media.

I have watched the indiana government distribute coc aine for over 30 years and they asked me to join, i refused and they stole over 3 million, got caught and documented acts in court records.

Who asked you to join?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join