It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

taoistguy
reply to post by BO XIAN

Please don't ridicule him or let this thread end up becoming abusive in later posts from other people.
Give him sound and firm questions and/or comments.

Very well said!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by taoistguy

Please don't ridicule him or let this thread end up becoming abusive in later posts from other people.

That would be nice if it worked both ways, but the OP took care of that a few pages ago.

Some people are unable to have a normal conversation.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I'm interested as to what your reasoning will be when no UFO's or ET's show up this month, will you delusionally claim that your "intel" was wrongly interpreted or maybe you were missing some data again?

Will you finally realise that you have been chasing rainbows?....or will this all kick off again in a few months with new "intel" and data?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Another ridiculous 'the aliens are coming on such and such date' thread
Another one in a long line of fail threads
If this is supposed to happen, why not it JUST HAPPEN?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

chelsealad

Comet ISON is not the new technology that the earth needs. Comet ISON is the diversionary tactic that the worlds governments will use to ease the world into the realisation that alien life forms are here by what ever means they see fit, wether that is by saying that aliens have prevented a direct hit from trailing asteroids that would of wiped mankind or that there is a trailing ufo, I dont know. However, there will be a massive increase in UFO sightings and a possible interception that will lead the way to a changed world.
This is not a prediction, as such, more of an observation and my thoughts based on what I have seen and read.

God you give that comet some ridiculous importance. You act pretty much like someone from the middle-ages which sees a comet (or solar eclipse) as a life-changing, semi-apocalyptic event.

The "world governments" don't need a diversionary tactic since the interest in this comet will be COMPARATIVELY minimal, it will stir interest in astronomers (obviously) and a handful of conspiracy freaks, that's it. 95% of this world will not even know about this comet. And by the way, it's still JUST a comet, one of several we already had, a COMET...not Jesus Christ riding a fiery horse neither a UFO armada. It's just a comet.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

taoistguy
reply to post by BO XIAN

Why, because he hasn't constantly insulted people or called them names?

Oh wait...he has.

I just say what I see. There is no insult or name calling from me. When I see someone insulting me, ridiculing me or name calling me, I just send back a tough message. That's all.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Wait a second....
WELCOME BACK BERNIE!!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

taoistguy

tsurfer2000h

That would be nice if it worked both ways, but the OP took care of that a few pages ago.

But why descend to his level?

Descend? From where?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

AmberLeaf

Olivet
reply to post by AmberLeaf

WOW! What an original post. I never read such (non)arguments before. Thank you to bring us your light! Brilliant. The truth, the knowledge and the wisdom inhabit you, that's sure.

Of course, the quantum theory which goes against all the common sense is just a fantasy from idiot scientists.

Thank you to save us from ignorance. Thank you to tell us what the future will be.

You wouldn't know the truth if it came and bit you in the face....you are delusional, a person people would avoid in real life. That crazy guy screaming about how the end of the world is nigh, how Jesus is your only way to enlightenment...same sort of thing, all nutters in their own right.

You are the ignorant one, believing in fantasy, creating delusions in your mind and then trying to pass them off as real events. I feel sorry for people like you...constantly worrying about alien invasions, the end of the world and all that other nonsense that has been going on for hundreds of years. You should try religion, it was created for people with your mindset...weak and gullible.

I know....it seems like a personal attack on you, maybe it is, maybe its just stuff that needs to be said in order to make you realize you are indeed mentally ill and need help.

You were abducted....LOL, no you wasn't, it's either a coping mechanism for something traumatic (rape, abused, bullied etc) or its part of a mental illness (schizophrenia or a similar mental illness) or as a result of using drugs....legal or illegal would do it.

Im not deluded, but you are.

Is that any more original for ya???? If not, then clearly people are of the same opinion....your a wee bit mad.

AmberLeaf, thank you to open my eyes. You saved my life! You're a heroe for me. Please everyone, let's sing a beautiful song to pay tribute to AmberLeaf the savior.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

taoistguy

AmberLeaf

Olivet
reply to post by AmberLeaf

WOW! What an original post. I never read such (non)arguments before. Thank you to bring us your light! Brilliant. The truth, the knowledge and the wisdom inhabit you, that's sure.

Of course, the quantum theory which goes against all the common sense is just a fantasy from idiot scientists.

Thank you to save us from ignorance. Thank you to tell us what the future will be.

You wouldn't know the truth if it came and bit you in the face....you are delusional, a person people would avoid in real life. That crazy guy screaming about how the end of the world is nigh, how Jesus is your only way to enlightenment...same sort of thing, all nutters in their own right.

You are the ignorant one, believing in fantasy, creating delusions in your mind and then trying to pass them off as real events. I feel sorry for people like you...constantly worrying about alien invasions, the end of the world and all that other nonsense that has been going on for hundreds of years. You should try religion, it was created for people with your mindset...weak and gullible.

I know....it seems like a personal attack on you, maybe it is, maybe its just stuff that needs to be said in order to make you realize you are indeed mentally ill and need help.

You were abducted....LOL, no you wasn't, it's either a coping mechanism for something traumatic (rape, abused, bullied etc) or its part of a mental illness (schizophrenia or a similar mental illness) or as a result of using drugs....legal or illegal would do it.

Im not deluded, but you are.

Is that any more original for ya???? If not, then clearly people are of the same opinion....your a wee bit mad.

You just proved yourself as having nothing relevant or useful to say but show yourself to live in an incredibly hedonistic, egotistical and nasty way of thinking.

You tell the good words.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Good for you.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

chelsealad
I read your thread title and I got a bit excited. However, you wrote 2 sentences about UFOs over London with no real explanation and you spent the rest of the post trying to validate your "credentials" and used a Title that you knew would get a response.

What explanation about the UFOs over London do you need? This thread has been created to answer questions. I couldn't have been able to say everything in the OP.

Now, about my 'credentials', I already explained that I was answering to the last post of the other thread (William & Kate are the Two Witnesses and Prince George the Christ Returned). This poster was doubting about my credentials (a Masters Degree). I didn't know whether or not this present thread (UFOS over London) would have been maintained, due to the closure of the previous one. So, my first post had to answer to him.

However, in the sprit of the thread II have noticed a big increase in UFO activity, and I use the term UFO as I am unable to identify what I saw and not in the term of invading aliens, and very bright lights flashing clockwise in a triangular pattern and great beams of light at the centre.

Are you talking about sightings over London these last days?

I do believe, quite strongly, that there is a plan unfolding to desensitize the public to these "craft" and the thought of alien presence here on earth in order to co exist, and progress faster technologically than we have been doing, as secrecy does have its limitations due to the fact that with all the cameras and mobile phones there are someone would no doubt catch it on video.

Sure, the number of smartphones will help the UFOs sightings over London to be filmed, photographed and spread.

The world is running out of fossil fuels, millions of people are starving the climate is changing, the world is bankrupt! To name but a few. We need a change and FAST! And the only thing to bring about that change is "alien" technology......

Sure, the state of the world is reaching a perillous path.

We will see UFOs over London but not in October the UFOs that you expect to see will co inside with the passing of comet ISON and that starts in November when we can hopefully see it with the naked eye. Comet ISON has major significance to us. I will not go into details but like I said a few moments ago, the world needs help and we are about to get it.

What will you think then when UFOs will be seen over London in October? I believe that the young royals have a much better significance to the benevolent ETs than any comet passing around.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

taoistguy

chelsealad
I read your thread title and I got a bit excited. However, you wrote 2 sentences about UFOs over London with no real explanation and you spent the rest of the post trying to validate your "credentials" and used a Title that you knew would get a response. However, in the sprit of the thread II have noticed a big increase in UFO activity, and I use the term UFO as I am unable to identify what I saw and not in the term of invading aliens, and very bright lights flashing clockwise in a triangular pattern and great beams of light at the centre. I do believe, quite strongly, that there is a plan unfolding to desensitize the public to these "craft" and the thought of alien presence here on earth in order to co exist, and progress faster technologically than we have been doing, as secrecy does have its limitations due to the fact that with all the cameras and mobile phones there are someone would no doubt catch it on video. The world is running out of fossil fuels, millions of people are starving the climate is changing, the world is bankrupt! To name but a few. We need a change and FAST! And the only thing to bring about that change is "alien" technology......

We will see UFOs over London but not in October the UFOs that you expect to see will co inside with the passing of comet ISON and that starts in November when we can hopefully see it with the naked eye. Comet ISON has major significance to us. I will not go into details but like I said a few moments ago, the world needs help and we are about to get it.

Is your prediction going to go the way of Olivet's? you sound like him in you make some shocking statements but give us very little evidence but to trust your word. And you give us the whole of November to look at.

Please give us in straightforward words and terms what your evidence is and what you claim exactly is going to happen.

I would prefer him to open his own thread in order not to derail this one which is very specific.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

exiteternity
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I wish i would have made that same bet , but not only account closure, but help-seeking..

I will take the opportunity now... dear oliviet,

on the 1 november will you promise to seek help when nothing happens?
And I shall promise the same _IF_ your predictions comes true

Again with your additional 'i'. I am Olivet!

What help will you seek?

Grammar won't be enough, methink.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Olivet
reply to post by Vasa Croe

What will you say when they will appear within October 31 over London?

They won't...and another day rolls by....full of FAIL.

I am wondering how you are even calling this a prediction if you KNOW it will happen....I mean they are talking directly to you right?

What will you say when they don't appear within October 31st over ANYWHERE?

You have not the 'balls' to reply to a 'potential' event! That speaks loud about you.

Prediction is the only word that fits the case. It's about the future. It's about a specific event. Now, how I see the probabilities (extremely high) it will happen for me is another story. I thought that I showed enough certainty in my posts. Maybe you were elsewhere this whole time.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
reply to post by Olivet

So the christening is happening this week would you say this is the week for things to happen ?

The CHRISTening of Prince George will happen this week! This is scheduled like this, indeed. Can't elaborate more on the accurate dates. You know the reasons, don't you.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

In addition, I gave an instance of a monitoring UFO approach, which probably cancelled this operation, by the US Navy in 2010 that led me not to disclose here the accurate dates.

Seriously, now because the Navy knew these ships were on their way in 2010 and that is why they didn't come then?

You do understand that if an alien race can traverse the universe and come to our little blue marble, there is nothing the NAVY can do to stop them yet your saying because they knew they stopped.

You have one interesting mind full of interesting stories, keep them coming as it makes for good reading.

For someone like you who doesn't understand the Science of Extraterrestrials, your kinds of arguments, like they traverse the universe blablabla, is easy to bring on the table. But it's useless for the sake of the real story of the ETs.

The planes traverse the world. They are still under the laws of physics when they arrive at destination.

The same for the ETs. Except that the laws of the universe involved in the ETs ships are more complex for a materialistic mind. The US Navy can do many things with electromagnetic waves. The problem occurs when the ET ships materialize.

Now the real problem is the outcomes of this story. Why didn't the ETs come after this experience with the US Navy and our travel to France?

The answer is simple. The ETs made my education about the secret services:

1) they (the secret services) can monitor every kind of communication device.
2) they can deploy whatever ad hoc vehicles to abort any known (by them) scheduled ET encounter.

Therefore, the ETs educated me about the precautions I needed to take for future planned events. Hence, and therefore, I don't give dates anymore now. 2012 was a mistake regarding this matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

taoistguy
So if the aliens cancelled their operation cos the navy knew, does that mean all this is no longer gonna happen? (There will be no royal abduction or christ returned?)
Why would the aliens fear the navy? Is it cos of navy naval weapons or navy space weapons?

It's gonna happen! This time many things have changed.

Before, the US Navy knew where I was exactly waiting for the ETs to come. The place was very precise.
Now, they don't know where the event will occur (except London, which is vast).

Before, the US Navy knew when I expected the event to occur (through my emails). The days were precise.
Now, they don't know when the event will occur (except within end of the month).

Before, the ETs wanted to educate my prudence.
Now, I know what not to do.

The benevolent ETs are afraid to be forced to shoot the military, or any rogue fanatic group, if necessary, due to some reckless shots from the military or those groups. And they don't want to have electromagnetic interferences when they will materialize the ships (it could be dangerous to crash into the city of London).

IF we have the where and the when of a coming UFO (ET ship), very precisely, the specs of the electromagnetic waves to be sent (in order to counter this arrival) into an area are in the range (power, amplitude, frequency, etc) of what the military can do.

If you haven't, you are powerless.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I still maintain that it will happen, and I won't say a word about the Navy, or anyone else, in case of failure. I avoided to give specifics to respect the security procedure. I therefore won't hide myself behind the lack of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

I think I gave enough reasons for a security procedure just above.

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join