It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

no. we were disussing "what is fact?" on a humoristic non-serious way.
Then you come in from left-field into our discussion saying "it might come to you".
How can you not see it is extremely insulting?
Even if you didnt mean it as such, me and InhaleExhale were just humouring eachother and none of us were serious.
i claimed i didnt "get it" for sake of argument, that is very common. Just cause i wanna hear more from the "other side" in that case InhaleExhale..

anyway, that is completely beside the point.. and no i havent been harbouring it, it just came up 5 minutes ago

and i find it silly that your trying to excuse yourself.. just admit it..
what you said was extremely arrogant and that of a perspective from "high horse" or "pedistal".

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

exiteternity

no. we were disussing "what is fact?" on a humoristic non-serious way.
Then you come in from left-field into our discussion saying "it might come to you".
How can you not see it is extremely insulting?
Even if you didnt mean it as such, me and InhaleExhale were just humouring eachother and none of us were serious.
i claimed i didnt "get it" for sake of argument, that is very common. Just cause i wanna hear more from the "other side" in that case InhaleExhale..

anyway, that is completely beside the point.. and no i havent been harbouring it, it just came up 5 minutes ago

and i find it silly that your trying to excuse yourself.. just admit it..
what you said was extremely arrogant and that of a perspective from "high horse" or "pedistal".

First of all, this is a public thread.
If you wanted it to be provate you should have private messaged instead.

You are assuming other people say "I don't get it" when they want to opt out of a debate.
You accuse me of arrogance in this case but I can suggest you are projecting.
No matter what my forum name is, I'm just a person. Taoists are allowed to be contrary, BTW! LOL

I'm not gonna get into an argument with you as I can't be bothered and I ain't gonna change your mind and vice versa.
Not trying to excuse myself. I own up to my shortfailings, but in this case you are very wrong.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It is very difficult to provide concrete evidence here in this thread, as the list would be endless. Please do not take that as a way of avoiding giving evidence to a back up my "claims" . I have read countless threads, listened to countless interviews looked at various websites on the subject of UFOs, Alien Interception etc, as well as the more main stream news sites, and more importantly I also keep my eye on the Stock Market (that is a whole thread in its self) I will try to explain..

The USA closed all it tourist attractions, such as the Statue of Liberty, and some of it government projects and even the live link to the ISS, in order to save money as the country is in debt to the tune of 17 TRILLION dollars. Russia and China are itching to give the USA and allies an ass kicking, look at Russia's stance on North Korea for example, China and various other countries are looking to change the currency in which oil is bought and sold (currently in American dollars) to switch the run of power. The climate is in disarray with all the strange weather phenomena that the world is currently having.
We are running out of energy to fuel our cars our homes etc which is going to lead to wars, that is for certain, and that alone will lead the world to total destruction as we aim to control what is left of the worlds resources.
We are unable to unleash the technology that can prevent the worse case scenario of all out war, as that can and will lead to civil unrest. Imagine if you partner came to you and said that they had been lying to you for the entirety of your relationship and they actually love another person for the whole time you had been together . How would that make you feel? That is how the world would feel if all of a sudden the worlds governments came out and said " well actually, we have been in contact with an alien(s) for a 100 years and we have been lying to you, discrediting and humiliating you and your beliefs" that would cause more trouble than a gradual drip of information to desensitize the worlds nations of the fact that aliens exist and we have been in contact with them.
So, the world needs a way of saving itself without anyone losing faith in their own country and continue to pay their taxes. The best way to unleash new technology is to use a major incident, and I believe that the comet ISON is that catalyst and the sudden invent of new technology is down to the interception of an "alien" life form. Comet ISON and the arrival or the increased activity in UFOs will go hand in hand.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Thats an awful lotta Bla Bla Bla without saying anytihng.
so.. Saying something like "it will someday come to you. Maybe" is NOT insulting? Im projecting eh?
oh, if im projecting... why are YOU the one who said that remark not me?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

chelsealad

It is very difficult to provide concrete evidence here in this thread, as the list would be endless. Please do not take that as a way of avoiding giving evidence to a back up my "claims" . I have read countless threads, listened to countless interviews looked at various websites on the subject of UFOs, Alien Interception etc, as well as the more main stream news sites, and more importantly I also keep my eye on the Stock Market (that is a whole thread in its self) I will try to explain..

The USA closed all it tourist attractions, such as the Statue of Liberty, and some of it government projects and even the live link to the ISS, in order to save money as the country is in debt to the tune of 17 TRILLION dollars. Russia and China are itching to give the USA and allies an ass kicking, look at Russia's stance on North Korea for example, China and various other countries are looking to change the currency in which oil is bought and sold (currently in American dollars) to switch the run of power. The climate is in disarray with all the strange weather phenomena that the world is currently having.
We are running out of energy to fuel our cars our homes etc which is going to lead to wars, that is for certain, and that alone will lead the world to total destruction as we aim to control what is left of the worlds resources.
We are unable to unleash the technology that can prevent the worse case scenario of all out war, as that can and will lead to civil unrest. Imagine if you partner came to you and said that they had been lying to you for the entirety of your relationship and they actually love another person for the whole time you had been together . How would that make you feel? That is how the world would feel if all of a sudden the worlds governments came out and said " well actually, we have been in contact with an alien(s) for a 100 years and we have been lying to you, discrediting and humiliating you and your beliefs" that would cause more trouble than a gradual drip of information to desensitize the worlds nations of the fact that aliens exist and we have been in contact with them.
So, the world needs a way of saving itself without anyone losing faith in their own country and continue to pay their taxes. The best way to unleash new technology is to use a major incident, and I believe that the comet ISON is that catalyst and the sudden invent of new technology is down to the interception of an "alien" life form. Comet ISON and the arrival or the increased activity in UFOs will go hand in hand.

Can you pleawse tell me how comet ison is a technology we can use to solve our problems?
|How do you know there are aliens trailing it? Why would they need to trail it?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Comet ISON is not the new technology that the earth needs. Comet ISON is the diversionary tactic that the worlds governments will use to ease the world into the realisation that alien life forms are here by what ever means they see fit, wether that is by saying that aliens have prevented a direct hit from trailing asteroids that would of wiped mankind or that there is a trailing ufo, I dont know. However, there will be a massive increase in UFO sightings and a possible interception that will lead the way to a changed world.
This is not a prediction, as such, more of an observation and my thoughts based on what I have seen and read.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

chelsealad

Comet ISON is not the new technology that the earth needs. Comet ISON is the diversionary tactic that the worlds governments will use to ease the world into the realisation that alien life forms are here by what ever means they see fit, wether that is by saying that aliens have prevented a direct hit from trailing asteroids that would of wiped mankind or that there is a trailing ufo, I dont know. However, there will be a massive increase in UFO sightings and a possible interception that will lead the way to a changed world.
This is not a prediction, as such, more of an observation and my thoughts based on what I have seen and read.

But this is something you believe is going to happen?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by Vasa Croe

What will you say when they will appear within October 31 over London?

They won't...and another day rolls by....full of FAIL.

I am wondering how you are even calling this a prediction if you KNOW it will happen....I mean they are talking directly to you right?

What will you say when they don't appear within October 31st over ANYWHERE?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

taoistguy

Olivet

taoistguy

Olivet

taoistguy
What I don't understand is why would the aliens need to baptise a human child?

SPIRITUAL PURPOSE. SPIRITUAL MESSAGE TO THE HUMANITY. THE ANOITMENT IS A COMMITMENT ASKED TO THE CHOSEN ONE. HE WILL ACT IN THE NAME OF GOD.

How can we be sure it's the same child they bring back, especially if it has aged 4 years.

You misunderstood something. The royal baby will come back FEW DAYS after his departure. But he will be DIFFERENT. When he will be four years old, his parents-to-be, the Two Witnesses, will be murdered by the antichrist, and will live again after three days, i.e. in a little bit more than 1,260 days (3,5 years).

Why don't they bring it back aged 37?

LEGITIMACY MATTER. The child MUST follow a normal growth to be seen as a legitimate royal heir.

How will he be different? Will he look like a Grey or Rptillian? Or will he have an extra arm or cybernetics implanted into him?

He will be human with special powers.

Thankyou. What powers will they be? Will he be magnetic or impervious to bullets? Will he be able to fly? Will he have fluency in 27 languages? Will he be able to shapeshift?
It's important to know. I don't think aliens have the right to abduct babies and change them.

Very good questions. I thank you to be focused on the topic. Sometimes there are guys like you with interesting comments and remarks.

What you call 'aliens' are benevolent ETs for me, and Angels for the Bible. This latter speaks about the Return of Christ with his army of angels. Christ will then be able to command this army from his little body for his powers will first be telepathic and psychic.

Later, his powers will be more physical. Of course, he will have the power to learn languages easily.

Of course, what the benevolent ETs have the right to do depends on God's will. God has every right to do what He sees fit.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

exiteternity
reply to post by Olivet

Eh.. Ok buddy.. We will see 1 November then..

Or sooner...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Olivet

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

I know this kind of tactic playing with ego strings to gather intels from someone who talks about security reasons. You pretend to throw the baby and the bath water to better trigger intels leaks I want to hide. It doesn't work with me. Sorry.

Your insane,

If you wanted to hide these intel leaks or whatever,

Why did you bring it up and mention it in the first place?

In the first place?

No, I did mention 'security reasons' when some people asked me why I didn't give accurate dates! I said this when people asked me if I knew the dates of their arrival. You present things the way around...because, as usual, you have reading problems.

Yes and you brought it up when asked and said you cant get specific for security reasons.

If there are security reasons or some secret intel you wish not be exposed, why bring it up?

What I first brought in this thread was the prediction of UFOs coming over London in October 2013. This prediction raised different questions about the UFOs size, about the accurate location, about a lot of things, including the dates. I said I couldn't tell the dates for security reasons. But I gave different other intels without hiding them behind these security reasons.

Now, you make as if there were only the dates that would be important, when, in fact, once the events have occured in October, the dates would be known by everyone. It's going to be obvious. So, you're drowning yourself in a glass of water.

In addition, I gave an instance of a monitoring UFO approach, which probably cancelled this operation, by the US Navy in 2010 that led me not to disclose here the accurate dates.

I have many other problems as well,

Maybe your secret intel can get you informed and you can share.

I share what I can share.

How many times have used the "secret intel" and "security reasons" in this thread?

As many times as it was necessary.

You bring it up constantly, the secret intel from ET, so when asked you can deflect to your other favorite catch phrase of, I cant release the secret intel I get from ET because of "security reasons".

I didn't bring the security reasons constantly. I did it when it was necessary.

Are the security reasons you going of your head and hurting yourself or someone else when next week or the week after comes and goes with the same crap you have to face daily ?

Your message that you say here to give your warning is an insult to readers when you're here to pass on a message and warn yet don't give any detail to verify if your worthy of the trust you want from us.

Your little impatience will be rapidly a forgotten tiny inconvenient when the news will hit the fan. What you call insult is precaution from me.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

So the christening is happening this week would you say this is the week for things to happen ?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

In addition, I gave an instance of a monitoring UFO approach, which probably cancelled this operation, by the US Navy in 2010 that led me not to disclose here the accurate dates.

Seriously, now because the Navy knew these ships were on their way in 2010 and that is why they didn't come then?

You do understand that if an alien race can traverse the universe and come to our little blue marble, there is nothing the NAVY can do to stop them yet your saying because they knew they stopped.

You have one interesting mind full of interesting stories, keep them coming as it makes for good reading.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So if the aliens cancelled their operation cos the navy knew, does that mean all this is no longer gonna happen? (There will be no royal abduction or christ returned?)
Why would the aliens fear the navy? Is it cos of navy naval weapons or navy space weapons?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

So if the aliens cancelled their operation cos the navy knew, does that mean all this is no longer gonna happen? (There will be no royal abduction or christ returned?)
Why would the aliens fear the navy? Is it cos of navy naval weapons or navy space weapons?

This is the beginning of the end for this prediction and this thread as it will go away just as the OP on Nov.1,2013.

It has nothing to do with the NAVY and the OP knows this, but it is a good way to save face when you fail at a prediction which is what happened in 2010.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The problem with your post I have is that you have no logical reason to not be more specific with your details and information source. But you are not. You are ONLY making a claim and in addition bring the rather "ridiculous" argument of "security".

If you are so 100% convinced that UFO's "appear" (by the way, are they landing as well?) why then not at least make the effort to SUBSTANTIATE your claims?

You are obviously very confident that what you say is true...so if it's the case you are so 100% confident about what you say, why then not SHARE your evidence and confidence with others?

It's a little off-putting to read extraordinary claims but to realize the overall credibility is nothing better than the next "Bernhard Schnitzel" post because there is no substance BUT claims. Excuses don't count, by the way.

edit on 12013RuMondayAmerica/Chicago09AMMondayMonday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

exiteternity
Oliviet ure really going all in. I kinda admire that about you. It has a certain refreshing recklessness.
You seem to very certain that they will show up.
However I still believe you need some help. You seem alot like Russell crowe in beautiful mind.

At November 1. When you are alone because the et didn't come for you..
You have two choices. You will be at crossroads.
One road lead to possible recovery which means you will have to admit to yourself the very frightening idea that you suffer from illness.
The other road is a spiral downwards where you continue to believe what your illness is telling you.
You have to make a choice I will pray for you. I'm serious about that.

I think by November 1 2013, the only guys that would suffer from psychological problems due to the inability to handle the truth that intelligent humanoid ETs exist and have always been visiting us since ancient times would be the majority of the human population of Earth, while we awakened ones(less than 1% of Earth population) will be hardly fazed when the ETs show up....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

Olivet

taoistguy

Olivet

taoistguy
What I don't understand is why would the aliens need to baptise a human child?

SPIRITUAL PURPOSE. SPIRITUAL MESSAGE TO THE HUMANITY. THE ANOITMENT IS A COMMITMENT ASKED TO THE CHOSEN ONE. HE WILL ACT IN THE NAME OF GOD.

How can we be sure it's the same child they bring back, especially if it has aged 4 years.

You misunderstood something. The royal baby will come back FEW DAYS after his departure. But he will be DIFFERENT. When he will be four years old, his parents-to-be, the Two Witnesses, will be murdered by the antichrist, and will live again after three days, i.e. in a little bit more than 1,260 days (3,5 years).

Why don't they bring it back aged 37?

LEGITIMACY MATTER. The child MUST follow a normal growth to be seen as a legitimate royal heir.

How will he be different? Will he look like a Grey or Rptillian? Or will he have an extra arm or cybernetics implanted into him?

He will be human with special powers.

A baby with "special powers"? What does that mean?

Will he start talking after the christening? Eat solid food?

Perform baby "miracles"?

Powerful psychic abilities.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Poor BO XIAN, you couldn't face the Christ Returned with his psychic powers. Your brain would just be a mashed potatoe.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by Olivet

Yes, I considered this possibility. But I gave up it when I analysed all the intels given. They often presented bad news, without making them up. They are straight.

When it all goes wrong for you......and it will......will you come back here on 1st November and reveal what exactly your "secret intel" and sources actually were?

It might be quite cathartic for you

Why not. But it won't happen that way. Until then I keep my intels private.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join