It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Menedes567

exiteternity
Oliviet ure really going all in. I kinda admire that about you. It has a certain refreshing recklessness.
You seem to very certain that they will show up.
However I still believe you need some help. You seem alot like Russell crowe in beautiful mind.

At November 1. When you are alone because the et didn't come for you..
You have two choices. You will be at crossroads.
One road lead to possible recovery which means you will have to admit to yourself the very frightening idea that you suffer from illness.
The other road is a spiral downwards where you continue to believe what your illness is telling you.
You have to make a choice I will pray for you. I'm serious about that.

I think by November 1 2013, the only guys that would suffer from psychological problems due to the inability to handle the truth that intelligent humanoid ETs exist and have always been visiting us since ancient times would be the majority of the human population of Earth, while we awakened ones(less than 1% of Earth population) will be hardly fazed when the ETs show up....

And the benevolent ETs have even an expression for this truth coming suddenly: THE TEST OF FIRE.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Already answered!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

HomerinNC
Another ridiculous 'the aliens are coming on such and such date' thread
Another one in a long line of fail threads
If this is supposed to happen, why not it JUST HAPPEN?

Because there is a message going with the event - what I call THE LONDON MESSAGE - THE RETURN OF CHRIST!

But you seem to just land in this thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet
reply to post by Vasa Croe

What will you say when they will appear within October 31 over London?

They won't...and another day rolls by....full of FAIL.

I am wondering how you are even calling this a prediction if you KNOW it will happen....I mean they are talking directly to you right?

What will you say when they don't appear within October 31st over ANYWHERE?

You have not the 'balls' to reply to a 'potential' event! That speaks loud about you.

Prediction is the only word that fits the case. It's about the future. It's about a specific event. Now, how I see the probabilities (extremely high) it will happen for me is another story. I thought that I showed enough certainty in my posts. Maybe you were elsewhere this whole time.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

Ha...so now it is a "potential" event? Already backpedaling? Sounds like your "alien" friends are just trying to make you look like a fool all over the place.

So this is already turning out how I thought it would...you changing your story to try to keep up the charade.

Still waiting on those alien ships to show up.......

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

I am wondering how you are even calling this a prediction if you KNOW it will happen....I mean they are talking directly to you right?

You have not the 'balls' to reply to a 'potential' event! That speaks loud about you.

Prediction is the only word that fits the case. It's about the future. It's about a specific event. Now, how I see the probabilities (extremely high) it will happen for me is another story. I thought that I showed enough certainty in my posts. Maybe you were elsewhere this whole time.

Ha...so now it is a "potential" event? Already backpedaling? Sounds like your "alien" friends are just trying to make you look like a fool all over the place.

So this is already turning out how I thought it would...you changing your story to try to keep up the charade.

I am going to stay polite and will tell you that I was taking your point of view. It is potential FOR YOU!

Why do you ridicule yourself like this?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

I am going to stay polite and will tell you that I was taking your point of view. It is potential FOR YOU!

Why do you ridicule yourself like this?

Ridicule myself? And how is this potential for me? I don't believe a single word of your made up stories....not this one and not any of the older ones that you have been called out on numerous times.

There is no potential for this to happen....absolutely zero potential for this to happen.

No need for you to be polite. I am directly calling you a liar and stating that what you are "predicting" will not happen and that you will either change your story, disappear, or figure out some other means of deflecting answers and trying to come up with your next BS story.

Your type of predictions are a dime a dozen on ATS....there have been countless numbers on here who have claimed the same things (stories may differ) with the same rate of success.....0%....all end in FAIL as will this one.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Now that you are fully convinced of what you say, why do you still post in this thread? Why wasting your time with this...BS (your words)? Saving the world from my prediction?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Olivet

Now that you are fully convinced of what you say, why do you still post in this thread? Why wasting your time with this...BS (your words)? Saving the world from my prediction?

I enjoy watching slow train wrecks....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Good for you.

No snide comments or excuses for the other things you got wrong there besides the dates?

After all, you asked me to do it...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Olivet

So enjoy watching! Just watching! And let the train arrives at its station...without your bashing.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

So enjoy watching! Just watching! And let the train arrives at its station...without your bashing.

I will watch...and enjoy watching...and will also post when it pleases me. I am sure the aliens will be really happy you let the "cat out of the bag" prior to their arrival....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

Good for you.

No snide comments or excuses for the other things you got wrong there besides the dates?

After all, you asked me to do it...

Enjoy your supposed 'victory' while you still can. I like when people believe that they 'win'. You proved nothing but I let you playing with your toy.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Olivet

Vasa Croe

Olivet

I will watch...and enjoy watching...and will also post when it pleases me. I am sure the aliens will be really happy you let the "cat out of the bag" prior to their arrival....

Be careful, you're becoming addicted.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

On the contrary, I showed you were wrong about more than just the dates as you claimed. You challenged me to and I did. www.abovetopsecret.com...Even in last years thread like you asked. And unlike you say I did, I never said "I win".

By the way are you going to use London time for the arrival by the last day of October?

Or are you going to say like you did with the lone UFO witness on the 5th that it was still the 4th in Hawaii?

It doesn't make much sense when you are so insistent it will occur over London, so if they don't' show up by the end of Oct 31 in London are you going to buy more time with the Hawaii time?

edit on 10/21/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Jesus, that was tough... 40 pages in of name calling and madness....

im not scheduled to be down in London this month for work...

So update hommies....any aliens?

on a purley selfish point of view, im part of the disaster contingency plan for work being based in scotland, so i just need to know exactly how charged my phone needs to be in the next ten days?

like, buying bottles of water\tins of food and sharpening up the old machete sounds great.. but i work in IT, means im naturally lazy.... so if this is a non goer in terms of the definate social madness that would occur over a f***tonne of space ships over the UK capitol, i will not hold it againast you Olivet if you just say...

otherwise, where these big ass crafts hiding, like yeah the sky is big, but not THAT big!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

On the contrary, I showed you were wrong about more than just the dates as you claimed. You challenged me to and I did. www.abovetopsecret.com...Even in last years thread like you asked. And unlike you say I did, I never said "I win".

By the way are you going to use London time for the arrival by the last day of October?

Or are you going to say like you did with the lone UFO witness on the 5th that it was still the 4th in Hawaii?

It doesn't make much sense when you are so insistent it will occur over London, so if they don't' show up by the end of Oct 31 in London are you going to buy more time with the Hawaii time?

I confirm (I just read your gibberish), you proved nothing (even the OG thing was about a date). Except the date mistake, all the rest is still to come! You're surely intelligent but...very loooooong to understand.

I don't need Hawaii time for the prediction to be fulfilled.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

all the rest is still to come!

So you still claim you and a fellow Frenchman are going to be transferred into different bodies and become major world players that everyone will acknowledge?
You still claim King Arthur is making a return as well?
You've been going on about William and Kate being the witnesses, but in last years thread you suggested you would be one and that there may be several others around the world.

So you still claim all that?

You still claim to introduce wonderful new technology to the world? Still?

So you claim all of last years thread is still going to happen (even though you've contradicted a lot of it with this years threads)?

But you did for the lone UFO witness to be considered on the 4th???

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

GonzoSinister
Jesus, that was tough... 40 pages in of name calling and madness....

im not scheduled to be down in London this month for work...

So update hommies....any aliens?

on a purley selfish point of view, im part of the disaster contingency plan for work being based in scotland, so i just need to know exactly how charged my phone needs to be in the next ten days?

like, buying bottles of water\tins of food and sharpening up the old machete sounds great.. but i work in IT, means im naturally lazy.... so if this is a non goer in terms of the definate social madness that would occur over a f***tonne of space ships over the UK capitol, i will not hold it againast you Olivet if you just say...

otherwise, where these big ass crafts hiding, like yeah the sky is big, but not THAT big!

The ETs ships materialize and dematerialize. When you don't see them, well...they are dematerialized.

There won't be any catastrophe in the coming days in London.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

But you did for the lone UFO witness to be considered on the 4th???

I wanted to show the proximity in time of the two events: WKG moving into KP and the London UFO sighting. Hence the Hawaii time. I know that you understand this. But you really love to make yourself stupid when you see fit.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

And you are ignoring all the other questions I asked.

...and no, you just like calling me and others stupid.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join