It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

But why descend to his level?

If you have noticed I haven't although it was tempting, I will let him sink his own ship as the days come and go and nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

You are the ignorant one, believing in fantasy, creating delusions in your mind and then trying to pass them off as real events. I feel sorry for people like you...constantly worrying about alien invasions, the end of the world and all that other nonsense that has been going on for hundreds of years. You should try religion, it was created for people with your mindset...weak and gullible.

Fantasy and delusions in the mind passing them off as real....Sounds familiar..

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

AmberLeaf

Olivet
reply to post by AmberLeaf

WOW! What an original post. I never read such (non)arguments before. Thank you to bring us your light! Brilliant. The truth, the knowledge and the wisdom inhabit you, that's sure.

Of course, the quantum theory which goes against all the common sense is just a fantasy from idiot scientists.

Thank you to save us from ignorance. Thank you to tell us what the future will be.

You wouldn't know the truth if it came and bit you in the face....you are delusional, a person people would avoid in real life. That crazy guy screaming about how the end of the world is nigh, how Jesus is your only way to enlightenment...same sort of thing, all nutters in their own right.

You are the ignorant one, believing in fantasy, creating delusions in your mind and then trying to pass them off as real events. I feel sorry for people like you...constantly worrying about alien invasions, the end of the world and all that other nonsense that has been going on for hundreds of years. You should try religion, it was created for people with your mindset...weak and gullible.

I know....it seems like a personal attack on you, maybe it is, maybe its just stuff that needs to be said in order to make you realize you are indeed mentally ill and need help.

You were abducted....LOL, no you wasn't, it's either a coping mechanism for something traumatic (rape, abused, bullied etc) or its part of a mental illness (schizophrenia or a similar mental illness) or as a result of using drugs....legal or illegal would do it.

Im not deluded, but you are.

Is that any more original for ya???? If not, then clearly people are of the same opinion....your a wee bit mad.

You just proved yourself as having nothing relevant or useful to say but show yourself to live in an incredibly hedonistic, egotistical and nasty way of thinking.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

oops, wrong post. :0

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You just proved yourself as having nothing relevant or useful to say but show yourself to live in an incredibly hedonistic, egotistical and nasty way of thinking.

See it is easy to go there when you see replies such as that one.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Ok, now that was funny.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Olivet
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Feel free to prove it in the corresponding thread. Otherwise you would be off topic. Good luck.

I pointed out a few things at the end of that thread...not worth going page by page of that thread to show every single one of the many things wrong besides just the dates.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Plenty of truth to that.

I don't need to ridicule his person or personhood.

The crazy notions, ideas, assertions are something else.

However, I don't wish to paint with his same stinky brush. LOL.

And, really, this thread is not much of a priority, to me.

I think you do a great job of being a good counter-point to him, anyway.

Congrats on that.

And TaoistGuy does well at the high road manner of challenging him.

Neither approach seems able to scratch the hard surface but that's not exactly new information.

At least there's a range of responses that challenge the absurdities. I think that range is good.

I prefer to watch from more of a distance unless some sort of comment seems to leap forcefully for my fingers to be expressed. LOL.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Am humbled you'd think so. Thx thx.

imho, such threads are starved for some decent humor. LOL.

And your line was a perfect trigger. Thx.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Just remember,a few pages back the OP took an account bet.
If nothing happens,they leave.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

If nothing happens,they leave.

But, they seem to find their way back sooner or later and it begins again..So they never really leave they just look for the next absurd thing to come along and we have a new date for something big.

Remember these...

Y2K

It will never end...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

That is hopeful to a point.

I'm just aware that anyone who'd mangle reality and logic as wholesale as is common with that poster . . . could find a couple dozen rationalizations to recant such a commitment or to return in some other . . . probably ET fostered incarnation . . . . LOL.

At least, with the sharpness collectively on ATS . . . such would find it hard slogging, imho.

LOL.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I read your thread title and I got a bit excited. However, you wrote 2 sentences about UFOs over London with no real explanation and you spent the rest of the post trying to validate your "credentials" and used a Title that you knew would get a response. However, in the sprit of the thread II have noticed a big increase in UFO activity, and I use the term UFO as I am unable to identify what I saw and not in the term of invading aliens, and very bright lights flashing clockwise in a triangular pattern and great beams of light at the centre. I do believe, quite strongly, that there is a plan unfolding to desensitize the public to these "craft" and the thought of alien presence here on earth in order to co exist, and progress faster technologically than we have been doing, as secrecy does have its limitations due to the fact that with all the cameras and mobile phones there are someone would no doubt catch it on video. The world is running out of fossil fuels, millions of people are starving the climate is changing, the world is bankrupt! To name but a few. We need a change and FAST! And the only thing to bring about that change is "alien" technology......

We will see UFOs over London but not in October the UFOs that you expect to see will co inside with the passing of comet ISON and that starts in November when we can hopefully see it with the naked eye. Comet ISON has major significance to us. I will not go into details but like I said a few moments ago, the world needs help and we are about to get it.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

chelsealad
I read your thread title and I got a bit excited. However, you wrote 2 sentences about UFOs over London with no real explanation and you spent the rest of the post trying to validate your "credentials" and used a Title that you knew would get a response. However, in the sprit of the thread II have noticed a big increase in UFO activity, and I use the term UFO as I am unable to identify what I saw and not in the term of invading aliens, and very bright lights flashing clockwise in a triangular pattern and great beams of light at the centre. I do believe, quite strongly, that there is a plan unfolding to desensitize the public to these "craft" and the thought of alien presence here on earth in order to co exist, and progress faster technologically than we have been doing, as secrecy does have its limitations due to the fact that with all the cameras and mobile phones there are someone would no doubt catch it on video. The world is running out of fossil fuels, millions of people are starving the climate is changing, the world is bankrupt! To name but a few. We need a change and FAST! And the only thing to bring about that change is "alien" technology......

We will see UFOs over London but not in October the UFOs that you expect to see will co inside with the passing of comet ISON and that starts in November when we can hopefully see it with the naked eye. Comet ISON has major significance to us. I will not go into details but like I said a few moments ago, the world needs help and we are about to get it.

Is your prediction going to go the way of Olivet's? you sound like him in you make some shocking statements but give us very little evidence but to trust your word. And you give us the whole of November to look at.

Please give us in straightforward words and terms what your evidence is and what you claim exactly is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

taoistguy is the high road you say? haha i think not. he insulted my intelligence in the worst possible way

by assuimg without knowing, that he knew better.
that is the most arrogant way imaginable to insult someone

so high road? i think not....

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

and you sir have already proved yourself to be extremely arrogant; well high on your horse, or pedistal whatever you want, and completely and utterly self indulgant. a guy called Taoistguy .. i would assume would be alot ALoT more down to earth , harmonic and most importantly; HUMBLE.
A humble intelligent person NEVER EVER EVER resort to name calling and put-downs. Ever.

edit on 20-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I wish i would have made that same bet , but not only account closure, but help-seeking..

I will take the opportunity now... dear oliviet,

on the 1 november will you promise to seek help when nothing happens?
And I shall promise the same _IF_ your predictions comes true

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

exiteternity
reply to post by BO XIAN

taoistguy is the high road you say? haha i think not. he insulted my intelligence in the worst possible way

by assuimg without knowing, that he knew better.
that is the most arrogant way imaginable to insult someone

so high road? i think not....

When did I insult you???

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Short term memory loss?

taoistguy

exiteternity
reply to post by InhaleExhale

ok buddy i think you went over my head

i believe what can be proven facts, the rest is just imagination.

you believe anything and everything
lets end it at that understanding

Don't worry about it. It doesn't really matter.
It'll come to you sometime. Maybe.

This assumes
A. It didnt already "came to me" a.k.a I didnt already understood it. Perhaps I was just being funny towards him.. Humouring him.. in fact I did know perfectly well what he was talking about.
B. That it "maybe" will come to me. Enferring that my intelligence MIGHT just be great enough to comprehend what he is saying.

How is this not insulting, sir

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

exiteternity

Short term memory loss?

taoistguy

exiteternity
reply to post by InhaleExhale

ok buddy i think you went over my head

i believe what can be proven facts, the rest is just imagination.

you believe anything and everything
lets end it at that understanding

Don't worry about it. It doesn't really matter.
It'll come to you sometime. Maybe.

This assumes
A. It didnt already "came to me" a.k.a I didnt already understood it. Perhaps I was just being funny towards him.. Humouring him.. in fact I did know perfectly well what he was talking about.
B. That it "maybe" will come to me. Enferring that my intelligence MIGHT just be great enough to comprehend what he is saying.

How is this not insulting, sir

Have you been harbouring this all this time?

First of all, it's not an insult.
What I was talking about has nothing to do with intelligence.
Well, did you understand what all this was about before I piped up or not? First you say you understand then you say you don't.
I assumed you didn't due to the incoherence.

Sorry you feel insulted. The point I was trying to make was an understanding of a philosphical/spiritual state of mind you were saying you had a problem with.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join