It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I lived with them for about five years in USA. I perfectly know this culture and mindset. I am NOT anti-american at all. They have good quality. But some defaults are clearly a problem for this planet.

And where you reside has the pillar of great people that do not do anything detrimental to this planet?

And because you lived with americans for five years that gives you the insight on what the mindset of americans really are?

I hate to break the news to you but I have been in America for over 40 years, and I can't begin to tell you the mindset of Americans but in five years you came about this knowledge.... Interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

hellobruce

Olivet
A bunch of US Navy 'special communications' vehicles came to a place where I was supposed to leave in a ship. I took a series of photographs of them

So how about showing us those photographs....

Absolutely!

Here are extracts of a letter sent to special persons in the US UFO community.

You will find below pictures that we took Monday 04-26-10 at the hotel, Hampton Inn Ringgold, GA, next (180 meters) to ours (HomeTown Inn) from where we had to leave off world.

This hotel is very close to the field where the craft was supposed to come. In fact, the field is almost between the two hotels. We first saw a bunch of very odd vehicules from our room through the window coming on the dead end road along this field in the North.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I followed this line of dark blue vehicules, apparently military, and saw them going to the hotel next door. We went out and took pictures of them once parked. We made some research about the blue logo SCR and its significance written below it :

Special Communication Requirements Division !

Link 1.

The Special Communications Requirements Division designs, develops, tests and supports joint special warfare communications electronics...

The division also provides production of special operations communications packages for other agencies, including the U.S. Customs Service, White House Communications Agency and State Department.

Link 2

Special Communications requirements (primarily for the Special Operations and Joint Communications),

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These trucks arrived on Monday 04-26-2010 just at the time - between 4 PM and 4.30 PM - we were supposed to see something happening the very day Eve psychically receive - between 1 AM and 2 AM - an important intelligence data, as it occured yesterday night, and mostly just after we informed through email on last saturday (04-24-2010) Don Nicoloff - BBS radio, “evident footprints” – that we had to board a ship “within few hours”. I sent a long letter to Don about a situation with an ex-friend of us, who betrayed us in a way which is truly unfriendly, and who was supposed to have an interview with him on Tuesday night, Pacific Time.

Of course, it comes in the very same period when we are supposed to leave this planet, exactly as I was informed in June 2009 when I received a call from an ET "Admiral", in the middle of a dream, who told me so.

As you might know the Navy is in charge of everything related to the space policy in USA regarding the aliens and the Contact.

I am quite sure that my emails are under deep surveillance and daily monitored. Well, now, we have no idea what kind of change it could bring to us. We wonder what's next ? Will it accelerate or pospone the departure ?

We would like, Eve and me, to highlight the difficulties we went through for seven years now, especially these four last years, with the public – particularly the ufologists and exopoliticians who criticized us to keep their apparent credibility safe - and the three letters agencies which helped a lot to demolish us.

We are now financially broke since a year and have got a lot of stress about everyday coming. Knowing the future is like a curse and a bliss in the same time. We didn’t know how stressfull had to be this path, even when knowing it. There is a difference between kowning the path and walking on the path !

What we mean is that being a pionneer of the future humanity means a lot of sacrifices : no more family, no more belongings, no more career, no more respect and honor from most of the human beings. Nothing but the true faith and the full commitment to serve the emerging humanity.

edit on 19-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

This hotel is very close to the field where the craft was supposed to come. In fact, the field is almost between the two hotels. We first saw a bunch of very odd vehicules from our room through the window coming on the dead end road along this field in the North.

And it didn't occur to you that these people could be stopping for the night to sleep and had nothing to do with your fantasy trip through the universe?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

I lived with them for about five years in USA. I perfectly know this culture and mindset. I am NOT anti-american at all. They have good quality. But some defaults are clearly a problem for this planet.

And where you reside has the pillar of great people that do not do anything detrimental to this planet?

Who owns the dollar? Who spend more than half of the world military expenditures for 5% of the world population? Who has the most numerous billionaires? Who has the most numerous poor peoples, relative and absolute numbers, in a 'civilized country'? Who owns hundreds of millions guns for a sole country? Who is able to stop the work of about 1 million people working for the governement without prior notice? Who is monitoring the whole world population with back doors in Google, Twitter, Yahoo, Facebook, Windows, etc., without ANY AUTHORIZATION from anyone? Ad nauseam...

And because you lived with americans for five years that gives you the insight on what the mindset of americans really are?

I saw enough to get a good idea.

I hate to break the news to you but I have been in America for over 40 years, and I can't begin to tell you the mindset of Americans but in five years you came about this knowledge.... Interesting.

40 years! You mean that you are quasi-American...and cannot see the difference anymore...for you have been in there a too long time. My brother-in-law is like you. I know this kind of integration.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

And it didn't occur to you that these people could be stopping for the night to sleep and had nothing to do with your fantasy trip through the universe?

They were there several days, the time we left the USA by plane.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

40 years! You mean that you are quasi-American...and cannot see the difference anymore...for you have been in there a too long time. My brother-in-law is like you. I know this kind of integration.

I am sorry, but I guess I should have said I was born and raised in the great USA so your quasi american assumption is wrong.

See you assume things and you know what happens when one assumes things.

Again you assume your brother in law is like me without even knowing anything about me, so you are showing how you really think which is one sided and that is telling in your posts.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

And that still doesn't prove they were there because of your fantasy flight does it?

I worked for a company that kept me at hotels for days waiting to hear where I was going next, so that isn't proof, sorry.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

I am sorry, but I guess I should have said I was born and raised in the great USA so your quasi american assumption is wrong.

My assumptions were based on what you said, as if you weren't American at all. Being born and raised in the USA for 40 years doesn't make you different from them.

So, this makes your statements very colorful. It is as if you were American. And this status can not differentiate you, and your love of this 'great' country, from any other American. You're as chauvinistic as any American. A fish can't see it lives in the water. It should see or know something else like the air to make any difference with the birds.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

And that still doesn't prove they were there because of your fantasy flight does it?

I worked for a company that kept me at hotels for days waiting to hear where I was going next, so that isn't proof, sorry.

I know what is to be in a hotel for professional reasons. When I was executive pilot I had to wait for days waiting for new assignements and destinations for new flights in hotels in foreign countries.

But the case I was talking about is different. I wrote that:

We first saw a bunch of very odd vehicules from our room through the window coming on the dead end road along this field in the North.

They weren't just waiting in a hotel, they made a weird move where they had nothing to do - the dead end road the other side of the field, far from the hotel, where they waited for a long time - if they had nothing related to us. Instead of being in the south (the hotel) they were first in the north where there was nothing to see or do! They even came in the middle of the field, facing our room, for a long time where the ship was supposed to come!

Again, they weren't just waiting in the hotel at all.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Are you enjoying making lots of new friends Oliver ? Are you on day release ? Or is this some form of therapy ?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You can understand now why I am so cautious about giving any date related to a UFO event. I do know what 'security reasons' mean.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Tidnabnilims
Are you enjoying making lots of new friends Oliver ? Are you on day release ? Or is this some form of therapy ?

Are you trying to make a joke? This therapy thing smells the old forgotten dead body in a cabinet. Try something else.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I'm not the one with fantastical tales of offworld adventuring, oh with zero evidence of course, and lots of 'I cant say for security reasons'. You are basically looking for a new outlet for your illusions since your other thread was closed down.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: what was it closed down for I wonder......

After posting a list of phony credentials (which a user looked into and found no proof of), why should anyone believe anything you ever say.

In the field of ufology there is no peer reviewed materials, nor in prophecies.

This explains your interest in these fields, you dont have to provide any proof, for none exists.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Thats a quote from you by the way...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

So, this makes your statements very colorful. It is as if you were American. And this status can not differentiate you, and your love of this 'great' country, from any other American. You're as chauvinistic as any American. A fish can't see it lives in the water. It should see or know something else like the air to make any difference with the birds.

Well you did answer my question...Thank you.

And what is the problem with loving your country?

And a cow doesn't understand he will be someones dinner soon either, so what's your point?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Darn kids and their wild imaginations!!!!

Nothing will happen, like the thousands of other predictions that came and passed. Aliens will not visit us full stop, much like if we found intelligent life elsewhere we would avoid them too. In a fantasy (childish) world we would go and say hi, visit them regularly and maybe even breed with them....but we live in reality, and reality is far from fantasy.

If we encounter intelligent life at some point (many 1000s of years in the future) no doubt we will avoid it after the first instance. People seem to drop logic or common sense when it comes to aliens and UFO's.

I have no doubt your prediction will fail, and im also aware that you can and will change the story, make excuses and eventually come up with another bs thread similar to this one when it inevitably fails.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How funny it is to see the debunkers having a short memory and avoiding to face facts and / or arguments when they are uncomfortable with them. It's a real pleasure to see their show...down.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

What facts, what arguments, you have been at this for years and nothing you predict happens. Yet you keep on making stuff up.
Which is why I am convinced it is a chemical imbalance.

You should play false logic bingo, you will win.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Thats what you want right ? To 'win' at some imaginary game you play with the rest of society ?

What happens to this on Nov 1st ?
Shoehorn in some magic numbers (henceforth referred to as mumbers, because I typo it like that a lot) ?
Shuffle the dates a bit due to some reinterpretation or translation you did ?
Or just a brand new thread with a brand new tale ?

Srsly, short story forum dude, you will get a better response
edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: added netspeak

edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Margins = Drama

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

WOW! What an original post. I never read such (non)arguments before. Thank you to bring us your light! Brilliant. The truth, the knowledge and the wisdom inhabit you, that's sure.

Of course, the quantum theory which goes against all the common sense is just a fantasy from idiot scientists.

Thank you to save us from ignorance. Thank you to tell us what the future will be.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

How funny it is to see the debunkers having a short memory and avoiding to face facts and / or arguments when they are uncomfortable with them. It's a real pleasure to see their show...down.

Wow!!!

You are just pulling our legs right, because there is no way you can be serious with that statement.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Thank you to save us from ignorance. Thank you to tell us what the future will be.

Here is the future...

No ET's or UFO's will be seen in London and you will say something as to why they didn't show.

I am going to bet my future is alot closer to reality than yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join