It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: US Capitol locked down after reports of shots fired near the West Front

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

I'm not questioning the reality of the event; I'm simply highlighting a few things that, based on my deep familiarity with the specific area the event occurred, strike me as quite odd.

Oh I understand that and I even agree with you.
just pointing out an obvious difference that's all.
Calling attention to the obvious I suppose.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

Even St. John's Wort is for mental health. That doesn't mean the drugs were pharmaceuticals and it doesn't mean that she had a very serious level of condition.

That's just too leading and suggestive, because we just don't know her mental condition. Perhaps maybe she had frayed nerves from stress, that does not mean she was mentally unbalanced. It simply meant she needed something to help.

There is a lot of reading into this when it comes to drugs and mental illness. Too many people are projecting the worst case scenario.

If we looked solely at the facts

1: She drove from Connecticut with her child in the car.
2: She rammed into three barricades.
3: She led the police in a chase.
4: She attempted to flee.
5: She was shot by the police.

First question to answer, why did she drive from Connecticut with her child in the car? We don't know. At this point we won't know or we will never know. But it doesn't seem to be something that mothers with Post Partum Depression have done before, so maybe she wanted to do it a new way. I don't know. But in cases of mothers doing violent things to their children while suffering Post Partum, it doesn't seem to fit that pattern. But then again, I don't know.

I would think that if she wanted to die, why drive all the way to Washington DC to do it? But then why flee?

We know where she worked but we do not know her political or religious affiliation. The company she worked for donated $57,000 to the Trayvon Martin Foundation. So we can assume from that her company's political leanings. But she was also a career counselor. How does Obamacare impact her job?

Everything at this point is conjecture.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Stormdancer777

lets not start with the false flag stuff just yet please!

so far all we know is that about 10 minutes ago or so shots were fired

anything else is speculation please lets stick to the facts

I'm happy, NAY, even enthusiastic, to speculate a false flag on general principles.

The facts are that nobody actually knows any facts beyond "shots fired". This happens all the time in DC by the way, our crime ridden capital being what it is.

A false flag is just what the doctor ordered.

Too bad he didn't order better mental care for this girl.

The capital of the most powerful nation on earth, goes stark raving bonkers over an unstable woman in a sedan.

Then they riddle her with bullets.

Wow.

edit on 4-10-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I still find her website interesting that they kept shutting down the domain name. They did it in June she got it back. They did it again in July she got it back.and now that she did this they act like it never existed.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The Terrorgate cover-up has to date resulted in the murder of at least 18 U.S. and E.U. Special Forces as well as the unprecedented arrest of 3 top U.S. Navy brass. As the fallout from Terrorgate continues to rock Capitol Hill, the resignation of President Obama looms large pending charges of treason and conspiracy to commit murder by House and Senate Democrats and Republicans.

When Obama called the Washington Navy Yard Massacrejust “another mass shooting“, it was wishful thinking as reality begs to differ. Evidence acquired to date conclusively proves that the Navy Yard Massacre of September 16, 2013, was just the first in a series of mass executions and assassinations ordered by the Obama administration in order to mitigate Terrorgate blowback.

In essence, Terrorgate is a state-sponsored terror scandal in which the Obama administration was caught red-handed conspiring to commit unprecedented acts of terror upon the American people, namely in the cities of College Station, Texas, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Washington, D.C.

I found it on beforeitsnews and truther.org. Take what you want from it. Just excerpts...
edit on 4/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by starfoxxx

But WHEN did she stop taking them? SSRIs aren't supposed to just be stopped, because that can mess you up more. You are supposed to wean yourself off them, and that takes a few weeks. It takes about three weeks for them to really start to take effect and about that long, depending on how long you've taken them, to come down off them. Just quitting them could cause worse problems for you in the short term.

Based on my experience of having lived with a slowly-worsening paranoid schizophrenic:
If this woman did have mental issues & was taking medication for them, there are several possibilities other than the meds working successfully to alleviate her symptoms.

One, her original meds were no longer working because her condition had worsened; two, realizing that her meds were obsolete, her psychiatrist (assuming she saw one due to possession of the meds), was trying out new drugs, & they were not effective enough to stabilize her; three, she pulled a classic behavior pattern for someone in her situation. Realizing that she was "feeling much better", yet not realizing it was due to the meds, she may have decided that she no longer needed the meds, & stopped taking them abruptly, throwing herself into a tailspin.

The only other thing I can think of to contribute to a general understanding of this part of the situation, is that it doesn't matter for how long a person has had mental issues. The person I was with was in the grip of schizophrenia of a severe enough nature that she would sometimes realize that delusional thoughts were returning or gaining in strength, but eventually returned to a state in which she was completely subject to them, & then reacted in the same manner as she had previously.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I just read an article at CNN that says the woman left a letter to her boyfriend.
Guess what? They say the letter contains ''white powder''.
The past several years there have been numerous ''white powder'' letters in the news.
They are usually sent to the offices of members of Congress.
This is absolutely hokey now. I am certain the Media is pulling some sort of hoax.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

Yahoo news is now saying she had Schizophrenia and believed Obama was broadcasting her life on television. But that makes me afraid because she was a dental hygienist and worked with dental patients. If she were that dangerous and delusional, then doesn't that make you nervous about your doctors and nurses?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

how about dental implants?

what sort of nest of vipers was she working in?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

XXX777
reply to post by WarminIndy

how about dental implants?

what sort of nest of vipers was she working in?

Even if she had those odd beliefs, as yahoo puts it, then most of ATS posters are guilty. How many have said the government is watching them?

I have heard people say they believe their TV can watch them. Is that Schizophrenic? Or is it just odd beliefs? She called herself the prophet of Stamford, well then a lot of people must have heard about her, but her neighbors did not mention that one.

I think they are really blowing this up to make it seem every odd belief must be a mental illness. Then most of ATS are now mentally ill because they say these same things.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Anybody know what her website was shut down for? Was it a violation of the web server or something else?

whoisrequest.org...

Nameservers history for experienceddentalplacements.com
Jul 1
Changes on that date
Domain created
Added ns4.vpweb.com
Added ns3.vpweb.com
Added ns2.vpweb.com
Active Name Servers on that date
ns4.vpweb.com
ns3.vpweb.com
ns2.vpweb.com
Jun 17
Changes on that date
Removed ns4.vpweb.com
Removed ns3.vpweb.com
Removed ns2.vpweb.com
Domain dropped
Jun 20
Changes on that date
Domain created
Added ns2.renewyourname.net
Added ns1.renewyourname.net
ns2.renewyourname.net
ns1.renewyourname.net
Jul 27
Changes on that date
Removed ns2.renewyourname.net
Removed ns1.renewyourname.net
Domain dropped

They have done a good job hiding it. Even from the wayback machine. It shows a recording of the site on certain dates. But the recordings of the site are missing.

web.archive.org...*/experienceddentalplacements.com

So could it be a FBI domain seizure for illegal operations. She was running a staffing company with a dentist license. And she was even excepting credit card payments. I am sure you need more then a dentist license to run a staffing company. Or could it just be the web site company itself that decided what she was doing was not legal and shut her site down?

And here is a story that I think shows there is more to this then is being told.

www.eurweb.com...

It’s now believed that she may have thought that President Obama was stalking her, law enforcement sources told NBC News.

I know but it is propaganda. She thought the government was internet stalking her because her web site kept being shut down is what that is really saying. So who was it? FBI? Or just her web service not liking what she was doing? That would mean NSA / FBI paying Internet service providers to police what they allow on the web.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

From what I understand it was a woman suffering from postpartum depression who went on a driving rampage - so they just shot her to death.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

XXX777
I just read an article at CNN that says the woman left a letter to her boyfriend.
The past several years there have been numerous ''white powder'' letters in the news.
This is absolutely hokey now. I am certain the Media is pulling some sort of hoax.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

JBA2848
Anybody know what her website was shut down for? Was it a violation of the web server or something else?
...So could it be a FBI domain seizure for illegal operations. She was running a staffing company with a dentist license. And she was even excepting credit card payments. I am sure you need more then a dentist license to run a staffing company. Or could it just be the web site company itself that decided what she was doing was not legal and shut her site down?
..." It’s now believed that she may have thought that President Obama was stalking her, law enforcement sources told NBC News."
...She thought the government was internet stalking her because her web site kept being shut down is what that is really saying. So who was it? FBI? Or just her web service not liking what she was doing? That would mean NSA / FBI paying Internet service providers to police what they allow on the web.

Don't know "why" the domain was "dropped" on those two occasions...
Are you aware if there are places where one can purchase/register a domain name for only a month at a time...?
That's the only rationale I see for the latest "domain dropped"...other than, as you've suggested - external forces.

Thought Obama was stalking her...or that her life was being broadcast publicly...
Sounds like she was having a rough time.

Wonder why so few have even considered (in this thread) the possibility that she was not responsible for the actions and movements of her car -- but immediately concluded that Michael Hastings' car was hacked... ?
It would be a perfect "false flag"... Who would suspect that the government targeted (manipulated/used) her?

Just speculations, but - we don't know the facts...so...speculation is in order.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
and so they just shot her to death.

..nothing to see here please move along folks (prod).

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

randyvs
Oh I understand that and I even agree with you.
just pointing out an obvious difference that's all.
Calling attention to the obvious I suppose.

The most obvious, unanswered question continues to be:
If she was travelling from the White House (North) heading to Capitol Hill (South) then why is the car seen travelling North on the video?

-- I've reviewed every part of the route and taken into account different variables and I'm very familiar with where she was neutralized by law enforcement (and know every part of her entire route so well I could run it blindfolded); that being said, there is absolutely no reason for her vehicle to be travelling Northbound as seen on the video. This is a problem.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

XXX777

So since she was unarmed when killed by law enforcement they've called an audible and are sending the masses of mouthbreathers down the 'your mail can kill you' path?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Paternity test the child to see if the father is someone that is residing at 1600 Penn. Ave.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I just watched Anderson Cooper and he interviewed her two sisters. She had been slowly taken off her meds for a temporary bout with postpartum psychosis. She was not addicted to the meds. The family is saying basically, that something isn't right and they want answers.

I'm trying to figure out why the child is in foster care. Her aunt is a nurse, her mother made 100k or better as a dental hygienist. Seems the family is pretty normal from what I could tell from the interview. Kind of weird they haven't handed that child over to her biological family.
edit on 10/4/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

Update
the only shots fired were the brown shirts exercising their authority. sure, she was crazy, but she was and unarmed women.
just start using that rationale in America's urban jungles and solve the legal system backlog and prison crowding problems in no time flat

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join