It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: US Capitol locked down after reports of shots fired near the West Front

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

There isnt really any info about the woman who did this all, like pics, names, anything.

I cant find jack am I being blind

rgds J

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

ototheb85
reply to post by Cabin

There isnt really any info about the woman who did this all, like pics, names, anything.

I cant find jack am I being blind

rgds J

Try looking here

US Capitol shooting: Police kill woman after she rams WH barricades, no weapon found — RT USA: rt.com... bins emptied

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
All of these different agents and officers responding to shots fired... by capital police.

Overkill much? No agents or officers were seriously injured.

What is wrong with this picture?

This is the image the state wants to burn into your mind.

This glorious bastard.

Crazy people run into # all the time. Like daily. Why all the fuss?

It's fairly sad that with all of these professionals on tap, none of them could tell the difference between a real threat and someone that needed help. Though, it's probably just protocol to shoot crazy people that wander to close to capital hill.

I found a link to this on Drudge. Yesterday's top story. Pure statist programming. Long live the state!

Looks like mental health is about to become the flagship.

edit on 4/10/13 by SlackOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

BABYBULL24
Local DC crackhead with a baby - it was a police chase that happened to run into the Capitol Bldg.
Just a local event.

Actually NO She wasnt local she wasnt a crack head

Nice assumption with no facts she was in fact FROM Stamford, Connecticut. And her mother has come forward and stated that she suffered from depression.

IN FACT

Almost everybody that knew the victim said she was "normal" even her sister who has spoken to her 2 days before the event. The whole thing doesnt make any sense as to why she would come to Washington.

Every body that knew her says she had no political stance or opinions either way. She was a normal young mother. Nobody can figure out why she would drive all the way to Washington DC with her daughter and flip out like she did.

Something not right here.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well one off disiability and a kit on SSI with the family fighting over the golden child. sad really but happens every day. Black America has a crime problem

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ototheb85

Woman in DC chase may have thought Obama was stalking her

usnews.nbcnews.com...

may have thought,

may have

this is so strange.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Something not right here.

I don't usually spend much time on the conspiracy end of these incidents but this case takes the cake.

this

Through a wall at his Rhode Island hotel, Aaron Alexis could hear them — voices harassing him, wanting to harm him. He couldn't sleep. He believed people were following him, using a microwave machine to send vibrations to his body. He changed hotels once, then again. But he called police and told them he couldn't get away from the voices.

www.nola.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

ValentineWiggin
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yeah I'm diving off into the deep end with this one too, you aren't alone in this

Now that they are saying she thought Obama was stalking her all sorts of notion are going through my mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

If this lady survived

They would keep her sedated and institutionalized Jared Loughner style.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

TiM3LoRd
Almost everybody that knew the victim said she was "normal" even her sister who has spoken to her 2 days before the event. The whole thing doesnt make any sense as to why she would come to Washington.

I never understood this argument.
Immediate family that knew the BTK killer said what a great and wonderful man he was.
In Philly when the local hood thug decides to kill rob and shoot someone for their latest sneakers all you see are family members saying, "He was so normal"

Everyone has secrets. Just because her family knew her one way means exactly nothing because that is what she showed them when around them.

It sounds like this person may have had mental issues so what that tells me is a no-win\horrible situation where a child lost one of it's parents continues to become sadder.

It doesn't change the fact that the person driving the car , clearly visible on the video , caused this situation and had to pay the ultimate consequence for their poor choices. It's easy for armchair quarterbacks that have most likely never been in a situation like this to question what the people on the ground did. That's life and all the people here calling for their TV style shooting out the tires good luck with that if you are ever in a similar scenario.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I tell you one thing though, with all these microwaves floating around randomly, it may actually be time to put on our tin foil hats.

I'm not joking

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 073131p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

ValentineWiggin
Scopolamine? It is a thought.

Highly doubt it. they are susceptible to commands. If the police said stop, get out, etc, she would've followed.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

JBA2848
Here is a advertisement with her business.

www.yellowpages.com...

Website is down. Feds must have unplugged her computer for searching.

www.experienceddentalplacements.com...

More postings for her business.

www.re-newsit.com...

The company she worked for donated $57k for the Trayvon Martin case? Wow, that's on the bottom link. Do you think this had anything to do with sentiments over Trayvon Martin?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No one knows how to panic and overreact better than Americans...

I used to live blocks from the Capitol and if you knew how many shootings occur in the Hill neighborhood you'd realize how careless it is to respond like the country is being invaded.
If there is an incident that occurs on Capitol grounds (and this one was barely on the grounds) it is a big to-do; if it happened a block or two away you'd never hear about it.

When did we become such frightened children?

Look at the panic the occurred on all sides of the Capitol complex when it appears that about a minute after the crash by the kiosk at 2nd & Constitution that it was obvious that the situation was handled and under control (she was dead). However for another 40 minutes people were running, freaking out and in fear hoping not to be a "victim." This should have been contained within seconds of the driver being shot-- it was known at the scene that it was handled yet the notion of an active shooter and everything unknown was pushed forward not just to the viewer but to folks working on the Hill and tourists; very irresponsible.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
double post; odd don't know how that occured
edit on 10/4/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

NickDC202

If there is an incident that occurs on Capitol grounds (and this one was barely on the grounds) it is a big to-do; if it happened a block or two away you'd never hear about it.

Overkill became a totally acceptable way for police to respond post 9/11. Those terrorists really did a number on you guys.
edit on 4/10/2013 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

cripmeister

NickDC202

Overkill became a totally acceptable way for police to respond post 9/11. Those terrorists really did a number on you guys.
edit on 4/10/2013 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

The goal of a terrorist is to cause fear & terror and here in America the misguided politicians and frightened dummies continue to enable the terrorist to resoundingly claim Mission Accomplished.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Taissa
reply to post by opethPA

I'm withholding judgment until more is known. It comes as no surprise though that many people think she should have been killed, or have already decided she was mentally unstable without knowing the entire story. It's the internet, so par for the course.

I didn't see anyone "Decide" she was mentally unstable.

I did see several people lean heavily toward that conclusion given her behavior, eye witness accounts, pics and video...all demonstrating irrational and potentially deadly behavior.

Now that her own mother has confirmed she was had been suffering from severe depression, I think that suspicion has been confirmed.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The crux of this matter is why this woman was shot dead after exiting the vehicle and trying to flee. She was also unarmed at the point she left the car. None of what happened warranted her life being taken in this manner.

If something like this happened in my country (unarmed police) then she would have been rugby tackled to the ground upon exiting the car. Everyone safe (perhaps bruised) and a child with a mother.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

khimbar

OtherSideOfTheCoin
Wow!

Any more sources to confirm what has happened?

I beat you by two minutes OP.

Didn't realize it was a contest.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join