It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: US Capitol locked down after reports of shots fired near the West Front

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Jobeycool
Well what do you know,yet another person who went crazy addicted to psychological drugs.

According to the drudgereport.com... drugs where found at her apartment for mental problems.
Maybe its true the ssris cause it but the argument does not work because say she stopped taking them they would automatically say it was because she was off her meds. Win win for them.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
reply to post by opethPA

It is possible, you are correct,
Just a gut instinct thing, and that these situations seem so common place now days, and similar.

Personally I believe that as the desperation in the world rises more and more sad events like this will take place.

I don't doubt that a small number of such events are govt sponsored but I believe the vast majority are more likely people just breaking.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

But WHEN did she stop taking them? SSRIs aren't supposed to just be stopped, because that can mess you up more. You are supposed to wean yourself off them, and that takes a few weeks. It takes about three weeks for them to really start to take effect and about that long, depending on how long you've taken them, to come down off them. Just quitting them could cause worse problems for you in the short term.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

It's a mess there is no doubt about it, and they way over prescribe these meds

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

That's not a good thing either, I agree, however I find it funny the sister would be so shocked, instead of saying well yes, my sister had sever mental problems.
edit on 103131p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

(post by MyHappyDogShiner removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

LOL@ bozos

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

NickDC202

Stormdancer777
wondering
Could she have gone this route before?

I would have to say absolutely.
I particularly note the area in front of the reflecting pool (look at 3rd and Pennsylvania on the map below):

Not if she had a gps

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

JackSparrow17

They said this car "rammed a police car" and kept right on going. Naturally I couldn't find the story to link to this morning. But think about it; either this is the same sensationalist "Breaking News we can't help but hopelessly screw up" or Infiniti finally took my advice and used an adamantium body shell. I backed out of my garage wrong, barely touched the frame, and *crunch*, need a new fender. NO WAY this car rammed a bigger auto and continued on like so many Hollywood movies, with nothing to show but a little white paint scuffs.

IT'S ON VIDEO ...You are confused. She did "Ram a police car" and "keep going"...but she BACKED into the police car. Thus it doesn't show fully in that pic.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by starfoxxx

But WHEN did she stop taking them? SSRIs aren't supposed to just be stopped, because that can mess you up more. You are supposed to wean yourself off them, and that takes a few weeks. It takes about three weeks for them to really start to take effect and about that long, depending on how long you've taken them, to come down off them. Just quitting them could cause worse problems for you in the short term.
I dont think she was off them we dont really know either way. Thats the main point, if she was on them people assume your a nutjob being kept stablea, if your off them your an unstable nutjob off their meds. Big pharma ssri/psych drugs win either way even if it was or was not the cause or solution.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

starfoxxx
Not if she had a gps

I'd be shocked if GPS suggested the purported route.

Also, after the White House incident when would you suggest she had an opportunity to program a destination using her GPS while trying to outrun law enforcement?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Hey Nick, I'm convinced this event was real.
Because there aren't any reasons to think otherwise IMO.
Now am I so unreasonable as many have suggested ?
All that is required for me is no glaring BS be involved.
edit on 4-10-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by NickDC202

Hey Nick, I'm convinced this event was real.
Because there aren't any reasons to think otherwise IMO.
Now am I so unreasonable as many have suggested ?
All that is required for me is no glaring BS be involved.
edit on 4-10-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I'm not questioning the reality of the event; I'm simply highlighting a few things that, based on my deep familiarity with the specific area the event occurred, strike me as quite odd.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
wow this is crazy a youg mother who was scared after hitting a barricade tried leaving the scene a idiot secret service moron jumped in front of a speeding car and got hit so she ends up bdying after police unleash a hail of bullets into car.
so to absolve themselves of blame for firing on an unarmed woman they say she had mental problems and thought barry was stalking her. yes i understand a speeding car is dangerous but there were ways to stop it with out killing her. trust me i know from experience spike stips work really well.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I dont think she was off them we dont really know either way. Thats the main point, if she was on them people assume your a nutjob being kept stablea, if your off them your an unstable nutjob off their meds. Big pharma ssri/psych drugs win either way even if it was or was not the cause or solution.

I don't think we can determine whether she was on or off of them. If they were in her system, or she stopped taking and still dependent, she probably snapped. But either way it shows she had mental health issues.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'm not. The only reason my family knew I was taking them was because when they switched me to a different one it made me sleep all the time, so I had to tell them I was taking it to explain why I could barely function for awhile. If not for that, I sure as hell wouldn't have told anyone I was taking them.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

NickDC202

starfoxxx
Not if she had a gps

I'd be shocked if GPS suggested the purported route.

Also, after the White House incident when would you suggest she had an opportunity to program a destination using her GPS while trying to outrun law enforcement?

Could of been pre-progammed into it already, the GPS talks to you from there.
GPS comes up with all kinds of routes to the same place according to diferent settings, traffic, fastest route, shortest route, ect... She could of gotten the knowledge quickly of the routes with gps, so it is not totally unfeasible of her having the knowledge without being there many times, or casing the place, or strategically mapping things out before hand.. Do we know for sure either way? No, she could of had this whole thing planned out and precalculated. To me from video and reports she seems more eradicate then most people with a plan, unless her plan was death by cop/secret service.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

opethPA

Stormdancer777
reply to post by opethPA

It is possible, you are correct,
Just a gut instinct thing, and that these situations seem so common place now days, and similar.

Personally I believe that as the desperation in the world rises more and more sad events like this will take place.

I don't doubt that a small number of such events are govt sponsored but I believe the vast majority are more likely people just breaking.

Yep and like I say on everyone of these threads, I was predicting, through analysis, that events like these would become increasingly likely over a year ago. Mass murder, murder-suicides, suicides--all likely to be on the increase. These people are like the canaries in the coal mine. You cannot have prolonged recession, a struggling middle class and faltering lower, a disingenuous Congress who seems not to care at all, what appears to be rampant corruption and an overall sense of the loss of control. People snap and break. Toss in perceived apathy and aiya, bad stuff. Even the local church near me has its sign reading "A world in despair needs Christians who care.".

They're our canaries.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
New reports are coming in. I live down the street from the ladies house. I posted a video previously of a drive by to her home. The newest reports I'm getting are the fire department and police who were dressed in bright orange hazmat suits were searching the ladies home for bomb making materials.
edit on 4-10-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

SixX18

I don't think we can determine whether she was on or off of them. If they were in her system, or she stopped taking and still dependent, she probably snapped. But either way it shows she had mental health issues.

Not automatically, some people are prescribed ssri's for pre-ejaculation issues, some women for over stimulated lady parts. It does not mean necessarily your mentally unstable. They can be prescribed for other issues, and have been... With the boyfriend's reports and some of the rest of her family though it would seem she did have legit mental issues and the meds obviously were not working or she was off them, either way this still happened with or without them..

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join