It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is David Paulides and for the last 4 years I've been investigating people missing in the wi

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

DavidPaulides
reply to post by Blarneystoner

To the best of my knowledge, myself and our investigators have never researched a case where someone has alleged a bgft has attacked.

Wouldn't you consider abduction a form of attack? Isn't that exactly what you are claiming? That bgft has abducted or relocated hundreds of people in the wild?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

How are missing people cases in general not connected.

I was giving a perfect example of top gov agencies shutting these cases down!

Its all connected, and if you say or declare otherwise, ur apart of the program!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I don't understand how you can make a statement like this without reading the research.
Certain elements we have identified exist in certain cases, not in others.
SAR manuals state that children two years old should be found if they went uphill in 1303 feet or less, in 95% of the incidents. If we have multiple cases where a two year old is found 3000 feet above where they disappeared and in a location where SAR had to get on their hands and knees with ropes to get there, that is a special set of circumstances, a place where most 2 year olds could never travel. If we have a group of cases just like this, that's unusual, not normal, not connected to cases where a child goes missing and is found sleeping in the parents tent.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Thanks, I may just end up going there pretty soon. Listening to Cruz right now on CSPAN2. He's a talented speaker, but I can only take the same point reiterated a different way only so many times. I wish him luck.

Listening to David sounds better at this point.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidPaulides

Well, I guess I am wrong about Government Agencies being involved in missing person cases!

sorry, for making a statement not based on research!

To my knowledge, certain agencies had involvement in these cases.

adding:
If the same ppl that knew what happened to 911 bodies are involved in any missing persons cases, the truth may not be disclosed. Might be the best way to say it.

They don't want you ever knowing!

edit on 24-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: To my knowledge, certain agencies had involvement in these cases.

edit on 24-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Hello there, Mr. Paulides. Welcome to ATS!

I am a big fan or your work! I have a copy of both your 411 Eastern and Western (signed by yours truly) and consider them to be very important pieces of compiled information in regards to missing people in the wilderness.
I have two questions, if permitting.

1. What is your personal theory or belief as to what happened to the majority of these missing people?

2. Is there any way to view or access a more detailed version of the map found in the beginning of 411 Eastern and Western? I find them very hard to make out on both copies as well as my friends.

Thanks so much for your time. Much respect.
edit on 24-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Its a long thread so I am sure you missed it.
Here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Wouldn't you consider abduction a form of attack? Isn't that exactly what you are claiming? That bgft has abducted or relocated hundreds of people in the wild?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••

This is the third time I've been told what we are doing and someone makes a claim that is completely outlandish....

WE HAVE NEVER MADE A CLAIM THAT BIGFOOT is involved in any abduction. No place, nowhere!

Kidnapping and abduction are the same crime, in essence.

An attack on someone usually involves and assault and battery, in law enforcement terms.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Hello there, Mr. Paulides. Welcome to ATS!

I am a big fan or your work! I have a copy of both your 411 Eastern and Western (signed by yours truly ) and consider them to be very important pieces of compiled information in regards to missing people in the wilderness.
I have two questions, if permitting.

1. What is your personal theory or belief as to what happened to the majority of these missing people?

2. Is there any way to view or access a more detailed version of the map found in the beginning of 411 Eastern and Western? I find them very hard to make out on both copies as well as my friends.

Thanks so much for your time. Much respect.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A detailed map is on our website:
www.canammissing.com

We don't have a working theory as to what is happening.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Hi David,

I came across your work while surfing the net and I was shocked at the response you received from the Forrest Service.

Why do you believe they reacted that way , surely they would be behind it 100% as the information is out there now and it would serve their interest to at least appear to be doing something about it.
edit on 24-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

coop039
Heres a question: What do you know?
So far the only answer Im seeing is "I have no idea" or "I dont know".

Not really understanding why you are here if you wont even give your opinion.

I believe you are missing the point of these threads.
He provides information, or points you to information, for you to form your own opinion.
That is more powerful than providing a conclusion for lazy people to say yay or nay to.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

One more question.

Has anyone from the Park Services been willing to help you in ways that their organization hasn't?

Someone that is willing to get the truth out there, regardless of the cost to their job?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Yes - I read through your bio as well as the whole thread before asking my question. Perhaps the stats answers are within the research. It's interesting stuff. I'm from a family of police officers and firefighters from San Francisco as well as a scientific thinker when it comes to things like this. It is evident you would be as well given your background. I am sure you all put a lot of research into this before asserting most is unexplained. I will look more deeply into the literature to answer my question since I think it was likely too much to ask for a forum like this - or asked in the wrong way.

I will say that I have had 2 year old children hike more than 3/4 of a mile up mountainsides with me (steep hiking); so more than 3000 feet. They had more energy than I did overall but would sometimes get cranky and want to be carried a ways. Water was a big factor - having to be prompted to drink. Going up is easier on steep slopes than going down in my experience with little ones. They fall more going downhill. I don't know if that helps but it has been my experience on several occations - it's possible.

I'm not at all doubting your research by the way. It has actually peaked my interests. I believe in things unseen and have a very open mind. I have access to some university libraries so will find more there. In the meantime thanks for sharing on this topic. I hope you find the answer one day.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We do have something in common, my dad is a retired SF firefighter and my cousin is a firefighter paramedic Captain there now...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

One more question.

Has anyone from the Park Services been willing to help you in ways that their organization hasn't?

Someone that is willing to get the truth out there, regardless of the cost to their job?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We met one retired Special Agent that gave us great insight that we never had before. As well as someone there now, no, other then the people who gave me the original info.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Hi David,

I came across your work while surfing the net and I was shocked at the response you received from the Forrest Service.

Why do you believe they reacted that way , surely they would be behind it 100% as the information is out there now and it would serve their interest to at least appear to be doing something about it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I believe the rank and file are behind us 100%, it's the absolute upper crust that have issues of concealment and secrecy.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

DavidPaulides

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••

This is the third time I've been told what we are doing and someone makes a claim that is completely outlandish....

WE HAVE NEVER MADE A CLAIM THAT BIGFOOT is involved in any abduction. No place, nowhere!

Kidnapping and abduction are the same crime, in essence.

An attack on someone usually involves and assault and battery, in law enforcement terms.

Well, you see that there are plenty of cynics here on ATS. Don't let them get to you.

Keep on, keepin' on. You're doing ok.
edit on 24-9-2013 by TDawgRex because: Crap! Spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Hello,
I spoke with you last year regarding my grandson that had gone missing in the McCloud area for 5 hours. I wanted to let you know that I created a thread on ATS about the same time I spoke with you. Anyway, you might be interested in some of the stories, people wrote about. Im not sure how to link a thread but it was called "Imagination or Abduction, is something in our forests?" There were several people who didn't want to derail my original thread with their story, so I made another thread "Tell your creepy forest story". There are some very interesting stories on that thread as well.

I posted these threads to find out if anyone had any similar encounters. But, Im thinking you might enjoy the read.

Granny Kat (yes, I was listening to coast to coast when I was called Granny a few times)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
1 in 200 go missing in Alaska!

Most without a trace...

If it is being swept under the rug:

It could be Occult, Aliens, or Both!

Or it could be Grizzlies...let's check all grizzly poop for DNA. I'm sure that we would solve a few mysteries there. LOL

Wow.

Or it could be some crazy mountain men/women? They just don't live in the cities.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

DavidPaulides

Eight different labs with no affiliation to Dr. Ketchum performed the tests, all getting the same result.
One lab, the University of TX......

Can you summarize those results in brief, layman's terms?

Whilst I once had a strong interest in the BF phenomena, in recent years with the near ubiquity of camera's, trail cams, cell phone cams and surveillance videos apparently yielding no convincing proof, I have written the phenomena off to imaginations running wild in the wilderness and the dark, plus perhaps an evolutionary ingrained fear of "wild men" or "Neanderthals" etc. since the mythology of "wild men" is constant around the world in different cultures.

That and every time someone claims proof, they want my credit card number.

Also...Is it possible that the National Park Service sees an inordinate number of missing people because by it's design it invites people unaccustomed to the inherent dangers of vast and unfamiliar wilderness to visit and play? The wilderness is a dangerous place for the inexperienced tourist.
edit on 24-9-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Why would grizzly bear deaths be swept under the rug, without a trace, not even clothing!!

edit on 24-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: typo: slept to swept, sleep on the brain!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join