It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is David Paulides and for the last 4 years I've been investigating people missing in the wi

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidPaulides

Hello Mr. Paulides, Welcome to ATS!

I don't have a question for you at this time. I've read your bio and it is fascinating and quite frankly fills me with fear in that I really was unaware of the scale of unexplained missing persons from our National Parks.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do this Q&A with us here at ATS, it is very much appreciated by all of us.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Of the incidents you have investigated where bgft is alleged to have attacked humans, is there an common denominator to the attacks? Were they provoked in some manner?

I'm aware of the account by T. Roosevelt in which a Beaver trapper was killed but I can't find any other reports of a physical attack on humans, adults and children. How do you account for the thousands of sightings in which there was ample opportunity for the creature to attack but never did?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I think it's interesting that Dr. Melba Ketchum has affiliations to various Bigfoot orgs. Would it be possible to have DNA testing performed by some other lab that doesn't have vested interests in the outcome of the tests?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Please read my bio and earlier posts.

I can tell by your question that you haven't read the white paper.
Eight different labs with no affiliation to Dr. Ketchum performed the tests, all getting the same result.
One lab, the University of TX......

No, Dr. Ketchum is not affiliated with any bigfoot organization.
Her name may be on different sites but she has no formal attachment.

There are too many rumors around this project that are completely unsubstantiated. Anyone reading this post, understand, unless you've read the paper, the rumors are just that..
I have read the paper and can attest to its validity.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Of the incidents you have investigated where bgft is alleged to have attacked humans, is there an common denominator to the attacks? Were they provoked in some manner?

I'm aware of the account by T. Roosevelt in which a Beaver trapper was killed but I can't find any other reports of a physical attack on humans, adults and children. How do you account for the thousands of sightings in which there was ample opportunity for the creature to attack but never did?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••
To the best of my knowledge, myself and our investigators have never researched a case where someone has alleged a bgft has attacked.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
WOW!!

I am still getting through the coast to coast interview.

I have to buy this book!!!

Thanks again Mr. Paulides.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Paulides, thanks for your time.

Are the hotspots of the missing on any map that can be linked to here, without infringing on anyone's property?

You state that DNA shows humanoid, so I will take you at your professional word. My main question is, does the DNA humanoid evidence suggest procreative compatibility with humans?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yes - I read through your bio as well as the whole thread before asking my question. Perhaps the stats answers are within the research. It's interesting stuff. I'm from a family of police officers and firefighters from San Francisco as well as a scientific thinker when it comes to things like this. It is evident you would be as well given your background. I am sure you all put a lot of research into this before asserting most is unexplained. I will look more deeply into the literature to answer my question since I think it was likely too much to ask for a forum like this - or asked in the wrong way.

I will say that I have had 2 year old children hike more than 3/4 of a mile up mountainsides with me (steep hiking); so more than 3000 feet. They had more energy than I did overall but would sometimes get cranky and want to be carried a ways. Water was a big factor - having to be prompted to drink. Going up is easier on steep slopes than going down in my experience with little ones. They fall more going downhill. I don't know if that helps but it has been my experience on several occations - it's possible.

I'm not at all doubting your research by the way. It has actually peaked my interests. I believe in things unseen and have a very open mind. I have access to some university libraries so will find more there. In the meantime thanks for sharing on this topic. I hope you find the answer one day.
edit on 24-9-2013 by Dianec because: Fixed a grammatical error.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
1 in 200 go missing in Alaska!

Most without a trace...

If it is being swept under the rug:

It could be Occult, Aliens, or Both!

Alien Occults...

Alien treaties..

I used to call my representatives all the time about the missing People of 911, til they made a case file on me. No bodies in the planes! Those people are still missing! No one looked for them! Why? No one is looking for them! Why?

Who was flying the planes?

Same people who know what happened to 911 Bodies/Missing People and didn't look, would be the same ones stopping current investigations!

I thought it became a missing persons if they didn't find bodies!! Not in the case of 911!

I'm sorry if it looks like my reply appears to be a derailment. I personally feel IT IS ALL connected!

\points finger at top echelon!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So they won't let you contact people that lived through being lost? Boy they are making it harder to find an answer to their concerns. Maybe the magnetic field is really getting screwed up worse there causing people to get lost easier. I was looking at the lines of declination there, if they are fluctuating it could screw up people's sense of direction. This fluctuation could also effect people's perception enough to cause them to get sidetracked off the trail.

So how many of the bigfoot samples actually tested as an unknown biped.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

DrumsRfun
WOW!!

I am still getting through the coast to coast interview.

I have to buy this book!!!

Thanks again Mr. Paulides.

Whats the date on that interview? I'd like to hear it as well.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I almost replied. But took a step back

Please don't feed the trolls. He's just trying to derail the thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

link   
Heres a question: What do you know?
So far the only answer Im seeing is "I have no idea" or "I dont know".

Not really understanding why you are here if you wont even give your opinion.

link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hes done a few TDawg.......

The reaction on C2C, and on ATSLive was mind blowing.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You're correct, I haven't read the paper but you didn't answer my question about the peer review or address the concern that the paper was the only one published by the journal in question.

How can you be so certain that the DNA evidence is valid when the results haven't been validated by scientists in the same field?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Who do you think would win in a mustache contest between you, Burt Reynolds, and Tom Selleck?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join