It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter at Washington Navy Yard, Reports of Multiple People Shot

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dead men tell no tales, unfortunately they will never know the shooters story now. Wouldn't it be nice if people who do bad things were studied to determine what made them make the decisions they make?.

Can't have that though, it would come out that this place and the people in it, the authority and the way power is exercised is the cause of people's unreasonable and violent reactions.

If there is a devil in history, it is the power principle. Mikhail Bukunin

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Turkey shoots down Syrian forces helicopter for 'invading airspace'. Probably not connected but thought I'd throw it in.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

ML8715
scanner www.broadcastify.com...

That's really quiet. I remember listening to the Boston Bombing as it was happening.
That was very active and very interesting. DC is quiet considering there is an active
shooting going on.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

I'm sorry but if somebody has to take up a weapon to resolve a problem and shoot up officers or civilians his story doesn't deserve a dime.
edit on 16-9-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think that's because all the police channels are scrambled now and can't be scanned.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It's going to be really interesting to see how this turns out at the end of the day, what the "official" version turns out to be. CNN using "Shooting Rampage" on the screen, that ought to grab viewers' attention. Have to instill fear or they might lose their audience.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

FlyersFan

ML8715
scanner www.broadcastify.com...

That's really quiet. I remember listening to the Boston Bombing as it was happening.
That was very active and very interesting. DC is quiet considering there is an active
shooting going on.

It's calmed down now, it was busy earlier. There are many agencies on the go and probably in charge of this investigation.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Agit8dChop
FOX NEWS is trying very hard to NOT talk about this story.
live.foxnews.com...

stalling if I have ever seen it.

All events like this are breaking rolling around the clock news

this is fishy

maybe on the live foxnews they are not talking about it.
but i've had the tv on fox on for about 30mins and that's all they are talking about.

also on the www.foxnews.com...

just about the whole page is about the navy yard.

stop trying to bash fox, it's not working.
edit on 16-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Honestly, I'm not sure what's going on with the reports. I work in College Park and I heard reports about an hour ago that the "two" shooters were down.. Then it was "one".. Either way, the shooter was reported "down" at about 11..

They're really slow with updates for a shooting in the nations capital...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Again, nbcwashington.com live feed saying shooter used a double barrel shotgun and wearing all blue, they say he shot his way in ...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Fox does a good job of bashing themselves.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Tazkven
Again, nbcwashington.com live feed saying shooter used a double barrel shotgun and wearing all blue, they say he shot his way in ...

Earlier it was all black with a hat and others have said they saw someone dressed in army fatigues.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

unphased

Honestly, I'm not sure what's going on with the reports. I work in College Park and I heard reports about an hour ago that the "two" shooters were down.. Then it was "one".. Either way, the shooter was reported "down" at about 11..

They're really slow with updates for a shooting in the nations capital...

They got up to as high as three shooters at one time.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Taggart

Tazkven

Earlier it was all black with a hat and others have said they saw someone dressed in army fatigues.

I know, just relaying what I am hearing on the local live feed

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

queenofsheba
It's going to be really interesting to see how this turns out at the end of the day, what the "official" version turns out to be. CNN using "Shooting Rampage" on the screen, that ought to grab viewers' attention. Have to instill fear or they might lose their audience.

what would you like them to call it "an orderly shooting"??..."a well-thought-out firing of a weapon"??..."the discharge of ammunition into human bodies"??
edit on 16-9-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I assume this has already been called as a 'false flag' on here - just like every other event that ever happens.

Anyhow, sad news from America. In the UK the general reporting 'feel' is disgruntled ex-civilian employee of the Navy goes back shooting.

RIP those who have tragically lost their lives.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I heard one shooter in all black, even a possible ski mask and a SECOND shooter dressed in fatigues! Everyone was saying at least 2 shooters for well over an hour... while the event was still ongoing... while people were being shot in multiple locations within that one block radius.

I can see "false flag" all over this, no matter what the ultimate agenda!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

mikelkhall
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Fox does a good job of bashing themselves.

oh what a witty comeback. i guess if you like to watch the trash networks, CNN, HLN MSNBC you would say that.

i stated facts, that corrected the members post.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Any more info on the hazmat incident mentioned earlier (and possibly related)?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

There is always confusion about these things. Let's wait for an official update. Whatever - I'm sure the 'false flag mob will be out in force! I mean it's not as if the US has any enemies.....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join