It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims humanoid encounter at his door, Olympia, WA (with pics and vid)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I just dont see it honestly, I mean I see the reflection or object through the window but just cant make out the features. I see the head but not an arm that people are talking about. Most of the time I never believe these though, I feel like too many people are always hoaxing to get attention. Is therea any way to actually see the video?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Now that I have read the story, and looked at the picture, does it not seem plausible that this is nothing more than someone in a costume whose reflection is in that window and the person taking the photo is making up the story?

I am sure anyone with a camera could duplicate this sort of picture. I am not faulting the op, it's not their story, and quite frankly I enjoy stories, and don't mind spending 10 minutes checking them out.

I think it's a hoax.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ShortStuff

Anybody know what this is?

They were called sleestak's...

landofthelost.wikia.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
S n' F for bringing us a very interesting claim.

The response here is why I would never post 'evidence' and die with it and have it burnt with me when I'm put in the incinerating and awaiting my eternal resting place - the urn.

I'm not wealthy. I don't have cutting edge cameras or video recorders. In fact I don't even own a camcorder - so I'd be reduced to using the video recorder on my tablet. So guess what sort of evidence I might capture - probably evidence such as this man. So the quality of the photos or video does not lead me to believe hoax outright.

Now, evidence that it absolutely is a hoax, would be nice. Does anyone have any?

Cirque

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You know something? I SWEAR I have seen this case somewhere else before...... hmmmmmm,.....
2nd...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
When it comes to the door being too short for it to appear at the door, couldn't that thing be bending his knees if it is actually taller? The door keeps the lower part of the body hidden, one cannot say if it is standing still or crouching to look inside like looking in a doll house.

This picture (posted also on the first post) shows what is what to not see a blob. And so far it does look like something is at the door.

But like the above poster said, just because it is something, that could easily be a man in a costume.
edit on 11-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

This looks fake.

And the video just happens to be set to private...what a doucher...

btw aren't greys only supposed to be like 4' tall?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I absolutely don't see an alien in this photo. Here is the original, and then I enlarged, lightened, and colored the areas of what I see. Two men with afros, one leaning on a table or something.

Also, in reading the 'encounter', it says

"There was a Alien staring at me through the window at the top of the old door on the back porch. As soon as the Alien saw that I was looking at him, it ran off "
The background in this photo is not outdoors.

Original

Here is the pic that shows what he thinks he sees outlined.

Enhanced ( Here is what I see)

edit on 11-9-2013 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2013 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

If by HOAX you mean MISIDENTIFICATION or PRANK I can agree these are not excludable.

However, the number of photos plus a video is enough to say - this was not photoshopped, the object is there.

virraszto
Enhanced ( Here is what I see)

And?

I see the reflection from the inside but even with it, looks like there is an object from the outside of the door.
edit on 11-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

-----

It seems like it is a reflection off of a TV...and it highly looks like a PAUSED scene
from the Jim Carrey movie "The Mask"

See imdb link:
www.imdb.com...

Sorry but I think this is fake!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here is an idea instead of just yelling hoax or BS how about you take a minute and help get to the bottom of this? what happened to the great ats we had in the old days everyone would work together to scan the world wide web and bring all the information needed about a alien or ufo topic and have a Civil! conversation about it.

Now please if you are not helping to either prove or disprove these pictures and video (by the way someone get on figuring out how we can see this video) please leave go to the ww3 forum to fight.
peace!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Agent008
Here is an idea instead of just yelling hoax or BS how about you take a minute and help get to the bottom of this? what happened to the great ats we had in the old days everyone would work together to scan the world wide web and bring all the information needed about a alien or ufo topic and have a Civil! conversation about it.

Now please if you are not helping to either prove or disprove these pictures and video (by the way someone get on figuring out how we can see this video) please leave go to the ww3 forum to fight.
peace!

YAY!! Couldn't of said it better mysself, just seems to be bored children trolling for a reaction nowadays, instead of serious discussion.... oh jkrog, how I wish you where still here!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
MUFON has it in there database

Just go to mufon.com and search the date same story pops up.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Indeed my friend indeed!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes, I had a lot of trouble at first trying to make sense of the pictures. It actually helps if you go to the original blog and look at the smaller thumbnails of the pictures.

The thing appears to be right up against the glass of the window. The black blob in the middle of the window is a reflection of something hanging on the opposite wall, possibly a jacket? Here's my crappy version of trying to highlight the features of the alien: Imgur

To me that could easily be a halloween alien mask, or it could be a real alien. The jury is out.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The pics are to blurry. It could easily be a dude in a costume.

"Hey, I have this alien costume! Take a picture of me in your window!"

Not convinced.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Seen leaving in this!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

All change here, lost again

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I dont get the outrage at the OP. He said several time he meant to post in Skunkworks. Seems like a good skunkworks thread to me....

On topic I think it is a reflection like many but the object is ..well.. funky. (tech term)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Best I could do with an enlargement, not much to work with, very grainy

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

This is what I am seeing in the image.. This is a classic abduction scenario that I see, although the guy doesn't think he was abducted in this instance...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join