It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims humanoid encounter at his door, Olympia, WA (with pics and vid)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Here is how I saw it. Sorry for the #ty drawing, my tablet is being a pain in the balls tonight

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
^I really don't think that any of the last of these are right. Given the size of the window and how high it is up on the door, I don't think the alien's head would be so small, and I think the perspective is wrong. The arm and hand drawn on the early post would be tiny, like an inch or two thick.

edit on 11-9-2013 by crocrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I can see the same thing you see in those un-enhanced images.. After brightened one of the images and contrasted it was when I could clearly see the right arm going up past it's head like I have outlined..

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

That verticle line goes all the way top to bottom. I am assuming it is a post holding up a roof above the porch.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It is possible, but if true, would mean there is no creature there, or it is translucent.. It would help a ton if the photographer was here and could describe his home details..

To me it really looks like the creatures arm, but that's just me.. I'll work on some other images and see what enhancing them can show, if anything..

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Here's what I think that last picture is showing. The alien's face is right up against the glass and I can't see any other part of its body, no fingers or anything:
edit on 11-9-2013 by crocrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
With as much time as I've spent studying the pictures, all I can come up with is reflection of coat on a coat rack or coat hook opposite the window.

I really think this is something indoors, and judging by the width & length, it's probably a coat. I have vertical blinds and on occasion have seen reflections of our stuff inside, mistaking them for being weird things outdoors. The Christmas wreath on the wall reflected off the glass really threw me for a befuddled loop one year, and it didn't help that I'd had more than a few brewskies. I'm embarrassed to admit I stood there staring at literally nothing in front of me thinking that some very strange round thing was hovering over the ground. It happens to all of us at some point, whether we're inebriated, sober, or sleep-deprived. My gut says this guy misidentified his own stuff reflected on the glass.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Looks like Smeagol from Lord of The Rings.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Nyiah
My gut says this guy misidentified his own stuff reflected on the glass.

There is absolutely an alien face on the other side of the glass, you can see it in every picture. The real debate is whether or not it's an alien or an alien mask.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crocrock

There is no real debate here. As stated in my last posting this is merely a case of mis-identification. If the object in the window was looking through the glass it would have some dimensional look to it, but instead it's very flat. This leads me to believe that it's nothing more then a distortion in the glass creating a reflection/refraction image. The only part of this that makes it even mysterious is that they photographer only noticed the image after hearing a scratching noise. The noise is most likely a raccoon so the guy didn't see it, but did noticed the image.

Here's something to think about:
Explain how this creature that the photographer claims to have seen sticks around for 50 photos, and a Y-tube video, but frightened the person enough to not investigate the scene for further evidence?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I honestly cannot see a thing in any of the pictures, not matter how much it's pointed out to me.

(post by Variable removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Don't know what I'm looking at here really.

All I can see is a dirty window with some shadows that could be interpreted as a head of a grey.

I'm not screaming hoax, however I'm not singing its praise either as for me there is still too many questions, and the fact that the original "John" or "Shane" or whatever his real name is, hasn't replied to the investigator since May of this year.

Just doesn't really add up, but I keep an open-ish mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

---

i'm seeing a real object, but to me it suspiciously looks like the
screaming facial expression mask from the jim carrey movie "The Mask"

It could be a puppet, a halloween mask or a poster behind the
door or reflected OFF the door window....but again, it has
too much "Gut Feeling" fakery or is blatant mis-identification.

I have no other proof of my assertions though.

We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by crocrock

now that you've mentioned it i think you're right. The blogpost says how the "victim" saw the thing "morph" into, or project, an "old mans face" on to the glass when he started taking pictures, but he could still see the beings face through the projection.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Maybe you just have zero imagination?

So you admit it's all about imagination? Ok then, that i understand. Ink blots.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I didn't even see where were the alleged Greys as all I could see was the main face at the door, thanks for pointing those out!

I'm gonna direct the blogger or the actual witness to this thread in case they ever appear to share more info. I hope this is not fooling us around or as some also said, to turn out some guy in Halloween costume or puppet.

Note that this happened in March, so I don't think someone was preparing for Halloween
edit on 12-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The blogger answered to some questions I raised (the blogger is the guy who phoned the witness but we need the witness himself...) P.S Shane is his true name as per later conversaion.

1.The video is marked private because the last I contacted Shane somebody hacked his YouTube account and deleted the video. He says he can no longer access the account. I have attempted to get the original video from Shane to post it up on the blog but it seems that Shane has recently moved and packed all his things in a trailer that was stolen and never recovered. the only other copy was on his cell phone which he claims was taken by Military Police.

2. The images in the pictures seem to be easier to see for some people but not for others. I admit these are not high quality pictures and some are just plain bad. But in this field you take what you can get. I found it easier to not stare at them and just take a quick glance at them. if you stare at something long enough your brain tries to see something that really is not there. I do see some type of alien creature in some of the pictures and few at different angles but that's just me.

3. As far as this being a hoax I would not have posted this story if I thought it was one. I have interviewed Shane several times and I truly believe his story. I have posted the story as it was told to me over the course of several months. Besides that is not what my blog is all about. I am not trying to fool anyone with any of my posts and post what I believe to have credibility. At any point do I find something not to be true I will update the blog post to reflect that.

I have witnessed several UFO with my own eyes and my goal is to get people to open their eyes and see what is going on around them, to not be fooled by what they are brainwashed to believe and not to believe. People need to wake up and realize that we are not the only intelligent life in our universe. I saw several UFO and I guess you really can't be a total believer unless you see one for yourself.

Military police eh? How would they stop people from downloading the YouTube video and then SPREADING IT ALL OVER like a virus! Too bad it ends in some 'never to be seen again' way...

I will continue to dig, hopefully there will be more 'food' for it, I wouldn't like this to disappear and be forgotten like all other cases..

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Thank you for following up on this, if you can get a better location as to where this happened in Olympia, I might be able to get over there and look around for myself.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join