It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims humanoid encounter at his door, Olympia, WA (with pics and vid)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The search function disappeared with the new style, so I don't know if any threads were made about it.

anythingufo.blogspot.cz...

(I am in no way related to this link, nor promoting it), the story of a man from WA with a strange encounter

The night before last (3/13/13 I woke from a sound sleep with my back door knob rattling,it was approx 2am. I had just rented a little house in the country an it was my 3rd night there. There was a Alien staring at me through the window at the top of the old door on the back porch. As soon as the Alien saw that I was looking at him, it ran off. I was scared an shaking so I told my landlord the next morning an he giggled in dis-belief, he said if it comes back tonight then I should knock on his door an tell him. (He lives next door) It came back around 9:30pm 3/14/13, I was texting a friend when I saw it in the same window so I quickly started taking pictures, with my cell phone. I took approx 50 pic's from all different angles an with it turning it's head. I even got pictures of what appeared to be cloaking itself. very scary!!! I am still freaked out an I didn't get much sleep last night. I had a feeling it was trying to lure me to the door, It was reptilian, it had eyes similar to the Grey alien everyone talks of but it had scales on it's head and it's shoulders. It also had bony spike shapes over his skull an all I saw were 3 fingers. It was approx 7 feet tall and looked strong. It just stared directly in my eyes, when I moved, His head moved. when his head turned I saw wrinkles on his neck, his nose was flat an he had no lips, "more like a lizard" It appeared to have projected images onto the glass, an was shape shifting! I know how this sounds, but I'm serious. He made a black spot appear in the center of his face an the spot looked like a beak(maybe owl) Then he shifted into what looked like a clown with a gift in it's hands an the other that mostly freaked me out appeared to be of an old man (possible priest) an when it smiled the priest smiled too. I could tell it was just a projection on to the glass, because I could still clearly see him. I know how this sounds, as I hesitated telling anyone...But I have great pictures and a video that I took with my cell phone. I called my landlord over to share the story an pictures, He is a well known local Animal Veterinarian. He studied the pictures an they also freaked him out. He said he won't walk his dog at night any longer. He explained what he saw in the photos that I took, an is very interested in learning about what I have witnessed. I do not know who to call or if I should call anyone, I have many pictures of it's face changing shapes an very good pictures of the structures of it's eyes, scales, an head. I don't know how to take the images from my cell or I would email you a few, I can text the images. I am a bit scared from what I have seen, If you have any idea of what It was please contact me an tell me what I can do to keep it away. I am going to the local humane society to get a dog or two, I hope that will help. If your interested in talking, you may reach me on my cell: but please don't tell anyone my name. I volunteer for the State of Washington an don't want this to interfere with my job or my friends and family. I attached a few pictures of it shape shifting, a couple of the pictures are of it turning into what looked like a clown face, an the last image, You can clearly see it's head (left) an it projecting a image of the old mans head (right) I have many more images. I hung curtains up today, so if it comes back tonight I will not be able to see it.

There has been many stories about humanoid and reptilian encounters, and they seem to be just stories, without anything to back them up, making them pure fiction. I came across this story casually and I'm posting it because it has pictures and a video unlike any other video of encounter,

That is not to say I believe it, not at all... I am just asking, does anyone know anything about this, is there any info debunking this? What do you make out of it? To me it looked like a puppet or dummy hanging on the door but considering that from time to time people do talk about strange encounters, is it really so impossible this to have happened?

The juicy part:

More pics are in the link, the video is private.

BEFORE anyone claims blurry I don't see anything, do see the explanations, you will at least find some silhouette

My take on this: The reason I posted is that unlike any other story of such encounter that doesn't even have a single picture, this one has several pictures and a video that is sadly in private. Problems I have believing it:

- the 'creature' doesn't seem to move at all, a puppet? A poster? A picture on the outside of the door?
- and yet multiple pictures actually show a little different angle, it still looks flat (like a picture)

OTHER ENCOUNTERS OF CREATURES:

The Kelly-Hopkinsville Incident, 1955, Family Terrorised By Alleged ET's
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again at the door, so unless everyone is lying (everyone?) ENCOUNTERS - WHY NOT?

Either way I am not believing that much but, considering such encounters are reported from time to time, could it be? And is there any debunking Info showing this clearly was a hoax?

If mods decide this can go to ATS Sunk Works, im fine with it.
edit on 9-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

This is ridiculous. Try using some critical thinking. This is obviously a stupid attempt at hoaxing the gullible...

The pictures show NOTHING. A blurry blob through a window? Thats all I can see. A waste of time
edit on 9-9-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I can't believe you're even posting this.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I meant to post this in Skunk works forum.. never mind forget it

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The story sounds believable. The way it's told. I don't know why everyone is a hoaxer when it comes to things like this. Examine it objectively and if it proves to be a hoax than bummer. I didn't read the replies - just the guys story. Otherwise that sways how I view it. The way he described it as shape shifting, and running away the first night. If weren't for the pictures I would think he had experienced a dream a couple of nights in a row.

This question it brights up for me is what if an alien did try to get into your house. It runs away the first night so is clearly spooked. Maybe let it in the second? I try to think if I was on another planet and lost, or had escaped some facility - I would be terrified and not know who to trust. Just saying - maybe it wouldn't be hostile.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Nomad451

This is ridiculous. Try using some critical thinking. This is obviously a stupid attempt at hoaxing the gullible...

The pictures show NOTHING. A blurry blob through a window? Thats all I can see. A waste of time
edit on 9-9-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

Actually it did show a figure, if you saw the pic pointing to the face, eyes and hand but then again, most likely a puppet, so nvm..

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it's pumpkinhead.

www.mwctoys.com...
edit on 9-9-2013 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If a reptilian was at my door he'd be met with a shotgun blast to the chest. Who wouldn't try to kill it? Someone who didn't have a reptilian at their door that's who!
edit on 9-9-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The search function disappeared w new style, so idk if any1 made it

You mean the "BIG GREEN SEARCH ICON" top right corner...

It's more visable then the Reptilian....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

There are shadows on the window, but the ambient lighting is from within.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

are you SURE thats the image, looks like the milkman to me...... and they hardly gave that job to a reptillian, Did They??? stupid dairy....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

ImpactoR
Actually it did show a figure, if you saw the pic pointing to the face, eyes and hand but then again, most likely a puppet, so nvm..

So like the pictures of the rocks on Mars, you take a blurry picture, draw on it claiming blurry blobs are hands, eyes etc etc!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Is the pictures a reflection from the glass door window?

Could it be that somebody may have went to your doors and messing with you as a prank?

And if you dont mind, where is this located?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
6 feet tall...unless bending over....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

A blurry dark blob. Could be anything. End of thread, waste of time, goodbye.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Again, another great alien photo, the evidence overwhelms me!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The image in the "pic" is either coming from a reflection on the inside of the window or its been photoshoped into the pic. If the image was on the outside of that window it would look differently then the rest of the reflections in the window. I can't watch the vid bc im at work, and since im at work i cant run it through my software at home to really get a good look at it. But if it was on the outside it would look much different then it does.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing op. Whether real or not it was interesting.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

ImpactoR
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I meant to post this in Skunk works forum.. never mind forget it

Hey! Don't let PEOPLE HERE make you feel stupid for what you thought was a valid encounter/ vid ect!!!
Number one... The few post I read beneath your opening thread are just plain rude!!!

They need to remember the smartest people can be conned, ripped off and knocked off their soap box!! I'm sick to death of the know-it-alls who can't respect a thing besides their own best interest which is apparently ego!

They cannot 100% claim it's a hoax by just saying it! They need to give facts and not just crap out of their mouth even if its painfully obvious. I'm sick to death of people being rude and bullies!

I on the other hand appreciate you contributing! Don't let this stop you from doing more of the same.

Huge S&F for your effort in OUR community!! That's why we're here to learn and share. Don't forget that!
edit on 9-9-2013 by tracehd1 because: Sp chk

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

FORMe2p00p0n
The search function disappeared w new style, so idk if any1 made it

You mean the "BIG GREEN SEARCH ICON" top right corner...

It's more visable then the Reptilian....

Relax, some people are still getting used to the new version...

On topic, I don't see anything that resembles an alien...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join