It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims humanoid encounter at his door, Olympia, WA (with pics and vid)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Can't seem to find the right keywords for the search (surprise), but this was posted sometime last year.

It wouldn't be the first time alien encounter pics and stories have been "recycled".
edit on 9/10/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Just keep posting those pics when they are ready, if you could. Thats a lot of pics so one might be the one that everyone is like OMG!

Boobs...YEP.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You know, I'm never sure of these things. However in my research, and as a Believer, coupled with the growing number and more vivid "encounters" I am starting to come to the conclusion that these "aliens" truly are of demonic origin. Think about it. When in all the stories of encounters have they ever been friendly, peaceful or have the victim's best interests at heart? Almost never. These stories are almost always horrifying, and evil things are sometimes done to the poor person.

That being said, there are many hoaxes out there, I'm not saying this is a hoax. I've been unapologetic in my belief that aliens don't exist. They don't exist. No way. There is something out there alright, but NOT "ETs."

I've seen some documentaries, and read a few articles about the Nephilim and how they relate to today's "greys." Check out Trey Smith on YouTube, he has a pretty interesting video on the subject. Alaster Crowley, for example, drew a sketch of the entity that was supposedly giving him all of his secret knowledge, and he looked just like the prototypical "grey" of today's encounters.

I feel for this poor guy. Hope he or someone in his household didn't invite them in...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hey there, OP! I just wanted to say thanks for posting this story. I'm not really sure what my opinion is of it... the pics are blurry, but I do see a silhouette and there ARE pics which makes it different than 99% of other stories. It likely could be a hoax, but there's always the chance that it isn't, so I hate to see you belittled for posting it when none of these naysayers know if it really happened or not. They weren't there so they don't have any way of proving whether it was a hoax or not. Don't let rude people discourage you.

You get a S&F from me. I don't know if we're looking at something real in the pics, but neither do the others who are telling you the story is ridiculous. I think it's best to keep an open mind. All of us are human and we don't know what's out there...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It would appear that two things are happening here:
1 The photographer heard a scratching sound on their door
2 An un-nerving being was seen through the door window

Lets look at this from a logical eye:
1 The sound:
An animal could have been scratching at the door. In and around Olympia we have these creatures called Raccoons, and if feed can get large. Some times these mysterious creature will try and claw their way into a house if they smell food.

2 The window creature:
Looking at the pictures of the door it would appear to be an older home (or at least the door is an older door) given this fact we can also assume that the door has the original glass panels still in it. Older glass has a characteristic of distortions from both aging and manufacturing flaws. These flaws can be seen (thanks to pareidolia) as having faces in them from time to time.

So here we have a person that hears a scratching sound at their door. The expectation is that something must be making this sound. That something might be large if the sound is large. Upon getting to the door they notice some kind of image in the glass. The image in the glass looks large, and might appear (to the viewer) to have claws. Conclusion; the scratching must be made by the image in the door.

***Personal Note***

I could go on as to the time of day (in this case night) could have played a part in the mis-identified image, or how certain items are now legal in Washington State could have played a part in this, but I will just leave this as a mis-identified image being seen by through the corruption of a mysterious sound.

So unless a further detailed investigation takes place on this, I'm going with accidental mis-identification.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Guyfriday
It would appear that two things are happening here:
1 The photographer heard a scratching sound on their door
2 An un-nerving being was seen through the door window

Lets look at this from a logical eye:
1 The sound:
An animal could have been scratching at the door. In and around Olympia we have these creatures called Raccoons, and if feed can get large. Some times these mysterious creature will try and claw their way into a house if they smell food.

2 The window creature:
Looking at the pictures of the door it would appear to be an older home (or at least the door is an older door) given this fact we can also assume that the door has the original glass panels still in it. Older glass has a characteristic of distortions from both aging and manufacturing flaws. These flaws can be seen (thanks to pareidolia) as having faces in them from time to time.

So here we have a person that hears a scratching sound at their door. The expectation is that something must be making this sound. That something might be large if the sound is large. Upon getting to the door they notice some kind of image in the glass. The image in the glass looks large, and might appear (to the viewer) to have claws. Conclusion; the scratching must be made by the image in the door.

***Personal Note***

I could go on as to the time of day (in this case night) could have played a part in the mis-identified image, or how certain items are now legal in Washington State could have played a part in this, but I will just leave this as a mis-identified image being seen by through the corruption of a mysterious sound.

So unless a further detailed investigation takes place on this, I'm going with accidental mis-identification.

I can't discount this either, as I've said before that aliens don't exist. Having formerly lived in the Cascades area myself, Raccoons are EVERYWHERE, and can be quite the bother. This here is a valid point that I can't discredit. If the gent did see something other than something conjured up via the imagination, however...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
A couple of thoughts under the assumption that this really happened:

Why would the alien just stand at his door? Seriously. Six foot plus foot tall reptile alien..can't bust open a simple wooden door?

If it had no bad intentions, hence it's running away, why would he later be abducted and tortured? A different group tracking the reptile alien and taking him for questioning maybe?

Assuming this didn't happen, here's my usual issue with reports like this:

The author of the linked article reports he feels the man is reputable for reasons he won't/can't explain - but we should just take his word on it. Why? Why is it people who support these things are so unwilling to divulge that which would help lend it credibility. Fear? Why be afraid? The government and virtually any joe-blow can find out all they want about you these days. The government already probably knows, so just get it out there with everything you've got while you can!

The pictures: As others have said, they basically show very little. I'm not going to say outright fraud or fakery, but if he had time to take that many pictures in a row, per the article he got dozens at one point, then he should have noticed at some point the bad lighting or exposure, tried to compensate somehow.

Then again, rational thought doesn't necessarily apply when giant reptile aliens are at your door, so I will give him that leeway.

I'll admit that even with my skepticism, more than just what I mentioned here, I'm still intrigued

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

This seems to be a case of apophenia, or an attempt at a hoax.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I was perusing Paranormal.about.com last night and came upon this story.

paranormal.about.com...

Quite eerie to say the least.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I am not trying to convince anyone this is true without even me being certain about it. I wanted to know if there is any info of it being true or a hoax, and what kind of fallacies you would find if fake. I thank those posts that have done some sort of personal analysis even if to say why it is not a creature and also the posts that support me for making this rather speculative story.

I will try to get more info on this one to know if more info can lead me either to a fabrication or something else..

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

ImpactoR
I am not trying to convince anyone this is true without even me being certain about it. I wanted to know if there is any info of it being true or a hoax, and what kind of fallacies you would find if fake. I thank those posts that have done some sort of personal analysis even if to say why it is not a creature and also the posts that support me for making this rather speculative story.

I will try to get more info on this one to know if more info can lead me either to a fabrication or something else..
I think an easy way of determining if this story has merit would be to have the original photographer take similar pictures of the glass in the door during similar lighting.

That would be the easiest.

The other way would be to contact the photographer and get them to post the other 49 pictures (maybe get them to make the video viewable to the public). As I said before without further investigations this just seems like a mis-identification.
edit on 10-9-2013 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm gonna make just, maybe a bunch of private videos or maybe just one.
And I'm gonna upload them all to you tube.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

ImpactoR

Hi ImpactoR,

In my post I said the pics are enough to debunk the story,

In his story he gave details of seeing a lot of detail, scales to call it reptilian yet the photos show the door, the window quite clearly even though the low quality of the pic but the entity as highlighted by the arrows is extremely difficult to see in the pic if one is to look at images before with no arrows.

Without any discounting of possible explanations from the experience r like some examples that have been brought up in this thread and only having his story and these pics make it difficult to accept it as being a correct interpretation of what he experienced.

This is why I said the pics are enough to debunk his story, because the vivid detail he describes is not shown and one must be shown where the figure in the window is to make out exactly what is being said.

I looked at the pics and made out a different figure until I seen the pic with arrows pointing it out.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I have seen a lot of archatecture around the country, have never seen 7 foot tall windows with a cross bar at that level on a door. Besides, I would be pumping 12 gauge shells into my shotgun as fast as I could after the SECOND visit by the beast.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

sorry but if this was me, forget the pics - I am gonna bum rush it, then knock it out and take pictures - enough so that I become the most famous human of all time.

that will be the last time they laser out a cows butt hole for "science".

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It looks like a mask with someone propped or leaning on a box. Perhaps a child.

edit on 10-9-2013 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

In images I enhanced (but no one is interested) That box shape is about 3 inches wide and looks to be attached to his clothing or uniform, like the astronauts have.. A power pack or whatever LOL.. And it's right arm is way too long for a child. plus humans don't have 3 fingered claws.

I can tell it's not fake in my enhanced photos but since no one here even believes in aliens on earth, it would likely be a waste of time showing anyone. Actually it is pretty hilarious to see people not even bother to look very hard since they already "know" there is no such thing, or they are all faked with puppets and little kids leaning on boxes haha.
edit on 10-9-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Well C,mon show us these enhanced photos All I see is a reflection of a leather jacket hanging on a door!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Hey I have a cell phone camera, lets use it to take pictures of an alien in super low low resolution. I have a video too, but its private so you can't see it... really dude?

Nothing to see here, move along to the next thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smugmushroom

plus at 7 feet tall, its awfully close to the tiny little window and yet still shows the large head and torso and arms? really dude?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join