It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
reply to post by kosmicjack
The analytics revealed that new users were preferring mobile devices, tablets, etc. ATS is just trying to walk the fine line between creating new users and keeping the existing membership happy.
Understand that but SO has said on this thread already that the iPhone/tablet use is 30%. Even if 'new' users prefer the mobile style does this mean you have to alienate the other 70%. Seems an odd way of doing things to me.
Even with the font reduced this new colour scheme is very tiring on the eyes - especially old one like mine. The White version is even worse.
I don't mind the format, it's the colours.
I DO like the mutiple image upload - that was long overdue.
I think that there are no stars principally because this thread doesn't have stars enabled, other threads do however have stars
I like the emo's lol
Preview is below the box
Avatar ...well, no idea about that
reply to post by Sharingan
This "look" may do what the whiners and trolls couldnt do, drive me away from ATS
Why can't there be a mobile site for iThingy users and the last version for PC users. This new one sucks bigtime.
SO says it is to prevent people dropping off. Strikes me it is a darn good way of encouraging it. It may interest the ATS PTB that the drop off is most likely NOT because of the web format but because it has become home to people spouting MSM nonsense and has lost the edge as a conspiracy site.
All we get now is people peddling the MSM drivel and a bunch Merika FY wallahs. It really holds little interest any longer.
Not a fan at all. Page is hard to navigate. It is hard to follow up on my posts, and what the heck is up with the line drawing emocons?
I'm sure the demographics for the site are 40 something's plus, so why does this site now look like it was set up for teenagers?
The attitude on this thread is astounding, the contempt for the membership is disgusting and you will drive people away.
I'll give it a few days to see if it "grows" on me, but I highly doubt it will and will result in me leaving the site altogether.